Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3:16 - Carnage Amongst the Stars (Game Mechanics/OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 pm
I'm a little confused, is he Sgt. Trevor, or Sgt. Walter Kovack?

Sgt. Walter "Trevor" Kovack?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 pm
Arc Vembris
I'm a little confused, is he Sgt. Trevor, or Sgt. Walter Kovack?

Sgt. Walter "Trevor" Kovack?

I've been going by Walter Kovack. I figured it's just the schizophrenia settling in. Haven't figured out yet if it's the player's or the character's, though.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:48 pm
Meditatus Sanctum Mien
Mongooseh
Meditatus Sanctum Mien
Trooper Trevor

Sergeant Trevor.

Please remember orders he make are to be listened to and followed.

Mongooseh
"As the corporal said! Now stop this talk about sex!

Meditatus Sanctum Mien
"Sorry, Padre. You won't be able to handle this legendary sex machine

Meditatus Sanctum Mien
"I take that back, Padre. Up your kill count like that, and we'll see what happens."

And here is the punishments available to Trevor for willfully disobeying a officer.

(2) Willfully disobeying a lawful order of superior commissioned officer. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 5 years.

(3) In time of war. Death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Just something to think about.
Shoot, I was just trying to add some character traits. If she dies, then, you'll have one less person to worry about. I have no problem with it, so long as the death she has is somewhat dignified. If she's offed because she wasn't talking directly to the Sergeant, for that reason alone, and he wants to go bashing in peoples' heads, that's fine with me. Just let me know in advance.

If it makes you feel any better, Ms. Mien, Sergeant is the highest NON-Commissioned Officer rank. You can disobey him all you want! You even have permission directly from the sergeant's mouth, now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:25 pm
Rain Yupa
Meditatus Sanctum Mien
Mongooseh
Meditatus Sanctum Mien
Trooper Trevor

Sergeant Trevor.

Please remember orders he make are to be listened to and followed.

Mongooseh
"As the corporal said! Now stop this talk about sex!

Meditatus Sanctum Mien
"Sorry, Padre. You won't be able to handle this legendary sex machine

Meditatus Sanctum Mien
"I take that back, Padre. Up your kill count like that, and we'll see what happens."

And here is the punishments available to Trevor for willfully disobeying a officer.

(2) Willfully disobeying a lawful order of superior commissioned officer. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 5 years.

(3) In time of war. Death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Just something to think about.
Shoot, I was just trying to add some character traits. If she dies, then, you'll have one less person to worry about. I have no problem with it, so long as the death she has is somewhat dignified. If she's offed because she wasn't talking directly to the Sergeant, for that reason alone, and he wants to go bashing in peoples' heads, that's fine with me. Just let me know in advance.

If it makes you feel any better, Ms. Mien, Sergeant is the highest NON-Commissioned Officer rank. You can disobey him all you want! You even have permission directly from the sergeant's mouth, now! biggrin
Thanks, it's cool. I'm just saying I have no problems with character death on my end because that's how space marines roll. XD  

Meditatus Sanctum Mien

Intellectual Sage

5,750 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm
From a chauvinistic standpoint, I don't know how long the sergeant would be for the world galaxy if he went around offing the only pair of knockers in an otherwise sausagefest party.

I know *MY* aim wouldn't be the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm
Quite a point you make there XDDD.  

Meditatus Sanctum Mien

Intellectual Sage

5,750 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm
Next round of posts go up after Tantalas and Drauss post their reactions.

The first encounter is so close, I can taste it! mad

It tastes like... like... fudge swirl ice cream? What the f-

... oh. It's just the ice cream I'm eating. Cancel that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 am
Hey rain, could you repost or link to those posts you made about the rules and mechanics on the front page of either this thread or the game thread? I was trying to remember how combat drugs worked and i imagine if we get too chatty that'll get annoying to look up again in the future.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:56 am
SporkMaster5000
Hey rain, could you repost or link to those posts you made about the rules and mechanics on the front page of either this thread or the game thread? I was trying to remember how combat drugs worked and i imagine if we get too chatty that'll get annoying to look up again in the future.

Done, under the in-game thread, in the post "Miscellaneous & GMs Notes"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:29 pm
One last roll to go, from Mean Ms. Mien! If she doesn't roll by tomorrow evening, I'll assume her roll is a failure.

Kind of a non-issue though, as long as at least one PC succeeded.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 pm
Need an extra player?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 pm
Not mid-mission, unfortunately neutral The cap is supposed to be 5 anyways. You're a little bit late for this game >_o

My work schedule is Thursday-Monday, and I have game Monday nights. I'll be home all day Tuesday and I'll get another round started in Merc Work. You can go initiate character creation there, if you want. Rules for starting characters are in the house rules thread.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 pm
Woot, awesome! blaugh

Thought I was late to be honest, plus I barely understand the game mechanics of this at all. O_o

Besides, what if my weakness was chocolate cake?

How would that play in?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm
O...kay, I've been dealing with a lot of real life stuff.

As a result, I may have to extend my absence to the beginning of September.

I have a lot of obligations to attend to, school wise, and I need to get prepped for the fall semester. This includes readjusting my sleep schedule and the limitations I have on the internet.

So, I'll be seeing you on and off until I get a stable time table to work with by the beginning of the month.

I'll be seein' ya' sometime soon.

Medi

Meditatus Sanctum Mien

Intellectual Sage

5,750 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am
Meditatus Sanctum Mien
O...kay, I've been dealing with a lot of real life stuff.

As a result, I may have to extend my absence to the beginning of September.

I have a lot of obligations to attend to, school wise, and I need to get prepped for the fall semester. This includes readjusting my sleep schedule and the limitations I have on the internet.

So, I'll be seeing you on and off until I get a stable time table to work with by the beginning of the month.

I'll be seein' ya' sometime soon.

Medi

Such is the theme recently with people, it seems.

I still hope you'll find time to come in and post, if you're able. You're a good poster. And not the kind you hang on the wall, either.

Well... I suppose we could hang you on a wall.....

Anyways, I'll do my best to keep Drauss alive. But 3:16 makes no such promises.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff