Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

If home is where the heart is

Minaru seemed a bit surprised by the young sacrifice resting against him. They'd only just met and he was going to be this affectionate? Of course, it didn't last forever, and Kichi pulled away and started stammering an apology. Minaru wasn't bothered by it - he was used to others using him as a pillow. After all, he was pretty tall, and still had a tail that could be hugged and pet and ears that Misami always said were fun to scratch.

" It's fine, don't apologize for something you wanted to do. If I have a problem, I'll let you know. You don't have to be scared of me, I was born to protect you. " Minaru explained, patting Kichi's hair comfortingly. He wanted Kichi to feel at ease with him, even if they had just met.

" So do you... want to tell me about yourself? Or do you want me to go first? Don't hold anything back. Teams have to trust each other, no secrets or lies. "

Then we're all just ********

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 pm
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi bit his lip, though he relaxed just a tad when his head was patted. That was a sign of affection, right? Which meant he really wasn't in trouble? "Um... well... I-I'm in high s-school..." He started lamely. "And... and I g-get good grades. I-I can cook and clean too... and I'm really good at t-taking pain." He smiled some. "Th-that's part of my j-job right? A s-sacrifice takes the pain? I-I'm really good a-at that." He wanted to be helpful to his fighter. If he told him how good he was at not crying out when he was hurt, or when people beat him up, then his fighter would be happy, right? Happy that his sacrifice wasn't too weak in one of those battle things?

"A-and I c-can sew too... a-and one day, I'm g-going to make mama and p-papa happy." He smiled a lot at that. He desperately wanted to make them happy. To have them say that he did a good job, and hug him. Would they take him to the park? Or maybe for ice cream? oh! Mitsuna Hana, a popular girl in his class, was talking about how her parents took her out to a restaurant once. Would his parents take him out to a restaurant? He was really excited to find out what they would do when he made them happy. So far, being smart wasn't making them happy... but neither was being good at cleaning, cooking, and sewing. What if he tried to be good in sports? if he became a good athlete, then maybe that would make them happy? Or maybe an artist! Or a musician? Or a dancer? Unless they wanted him to be a CEO of a big company?

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:03 am
kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 am
User Image

User Image

Aya waited patiently for his food to finish cooking, however the pain he experienced scared him a bit. For the first time in a while, Aya felt like a kid from his childhood who always felt vulnerable and scared. The child who was bullied and had to be protected by his sister. Aya was already 16, with the scared, vulnerable feeling he also felt a bit ashamed of himself for feeling this way. Aya was beginning to be dragged back to his childhood only to hear his order. Snapping out of thoughts, Aya looked up raising his hand to let the other know the chicken ramen and egg was his.

As the male approached, the flaring pain came back, on his back to be more exact the area between his shoulder blades. The pain, once again came back, Aya didn't mind pain as long as he knew were a source was, but for he didn't know. As the food was set in front of him, he winced trying not to show the server anything that would cause him to worry. Aya, that one he was done eating, would go look for his sister.

User Image

User Image

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image Ayumu watched as the hand went up to the order, with the typical job smile on his face he walked over to the male. "Here you go please enjoy your meal... please do be careful it is very hot for it is freshly made.." he said smiling at the male. Because it was in his job to smile, he had to no matter what. If it wasn't for that he would have a serious or tired face on all the time.

He raised a brow when he noticed the pain look on the males face, "Hey kid you alright? You look like you are in a bit of pain even though I know it isn't my place to ask was just wondering... don't take it the wrong way of anything..." he said with a slight shrug. He was then called back into the kitchen to take out more orders. He grabbed the bowls calling out the orders for the people.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image

"Thanks." he said as the food was set in front of him. Taking the chopsticks, Aya was about to dig into his food when the server started to question him. About to lie and say he was fine, the man walked away before he could get a response. Shrugging his shoulders Aya started to eat the delicious food that it was gone quickly. Once the food was paid for and a tip left, Aya left the place as he began to head home.

User Image

User Image

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 pm

User Image
Kichi bit his lip, though he relaxed just a tad when his head was patted. That was a sign of affection, right? Which meant he really wasn't in trouble? "Um... well... I-I'm in high s-school..." He started lamely. "And... and I g-get good grades. I-I can cook and clean too... and I'm really good at t-taking pain." He smiled some. "Th-that's part of my j-job right? A s-sacrifice takes the pain? I-I'm really good a-at that." He wanted to be helpful to his fighter. If he told him how good he was at not crying out when he was hurt, or when people beat him up, then his fighter would be happy, right? Happy that his sacrifice wasn't too weak in one of those battle things?
"A-and I c-can sew too... a-and one day, I'm g-going to make mama and p-papa happy." He smiled a lot at that. He desperately wanted to make them happy. To have them say that he did a good job, and hug him. Would they take him to the park? Or maybe for ice cream? oh! Mitsuna Hana, a popular girl in his class, was talking about how her parents took her out to a restaurant once. Would his parents take him out to a restaurant? He was really excited to find out what they would do when he made them happy. So far, being smart wasn't making them happy... but neither was being good at cleaning, cooking, and sewing. What if he tried to be good in sports? if he became a good athlete, then maybe that would make them happy? Or maybe an artist! Or a musician? Or a dancer? Unless they wanted him to be a CEO of a big company?

missXuchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

We're going down, down in an earlier round
but Sugar, we're going down Swingin'

Minaru furrowed his brow at what he was told.
So then.... Kichi was good at taking pain, and he wanted to make his parents happy? Well, all children wanted to please their parents, but something about the statement... bothered Minaru. Kichi seemed very involved and dedicated to that goal, and for someone his age... pleasing his parents wasn't normally the top priority.

Normally Minaru just let things slide, and gave a small statement and let things carry on... but he needed to know why Kichi seemed so dedicated to this one goal.

" Oh really? That seems like a nice goal... why do you want to make them happy so badly? " Minaru asked, making sure it sounded like he was simply curious, instead of troubled and bothered by it. This boy already seemed so complex, and they'd only known each other for... well, probably not even an hour.

I'll be you number one with a bullet. A loaded gun complex
c**k it and pull it

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

User Image

Kichi saw the facial expression, confused. Not a smile? He wasn't happy that his sacrifice was good at taking pain? At the question, he smiled. "Well... I-I've never done it before, and lots of o-other kids talk about getting to go to restaurants a-and have ice cream and play g-games with their parents." He couldn't help but look up at the sky dreamily. "A-and I want to see what happens if I-I can make my parents happy. Do y-you think mama will give me a hug when I make her happy? Or maybe she'll pet my ears and say I did a good job?" He asked, not realizing that lack of affection from parents wasn't normal. He'd always been sure that other kids just found the secret to making their parents happy, while he was stupid because he hadn't found it yet.

He snapped himself out of it and looked up at Minaru. "Wh-what about you? I-I forgot to ask. I d-didn't mean to be rude..." He said apologetically, immediately feeling guilty for talking about himself and not asking about Minaru. How could he be so rude as to do that? He wouldn't be surprised if he was punished by his fighter for being so stupid and rude. "I-I bet you get hugged and petted all the time." He smiled brightly, optimistic and cheery at the thought of being treated nicely by others.

missXuchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image Ayumu watched the boy leave in question, for some reason he thought he acted really strange. He softly sighed and grabbed the dirty bowls and brought them to the back to be washed. As the night came rolling in, Ayumu had been doing some last minute cleaning up before his shift was over. Once it was, he removed his apron said good night to everyone and left the rundown ramen shop. He yawned into the back of his hand, before placing his hands into his pockets. Boy did he feel tired, that was one crazy day at work. It was a nice night out, so he decided to take a stroll in the park. The street lights flickered on in the park, it almost gave a rather creepy feel to the place. But Ayumu didn't really mind about all that, in a way it felt comforting to him. He sighed and flopped down on a old looking bench.User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

ΙΙ ДМΙ﴿

⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻
There is merely black and white, truth and lie, wrong and right
⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻

After hearing the boy go off on Ikki for bumping into him then seeing him wince in pain all within seconds, Ikki knew this kid was his sacrifice...he also guess this kid wouldn't be willing to trust nor believe him at first. Concern crossed his eyes as he knelt down down to the kids level in an attempt to see 'what was wrong' in general, Ikki just wanted to see the name that would confirm it all but this wasn't the place for that, if caught it would looks bad...or both of them but more so Ikki. "...Hey kid...you...okay? Ikki asked as noticed the kid placing a hand on his side. Obvious he was in plain, the pain a name caused was excruciating to say the least.

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹

. C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

~ F ~ I ~ G ~ H ~ T ~ E ~ R ~

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 am
Dragon_Mythical
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

"I promise I will to my utmost ability." Air said with only truth in his tone a comforting smile on his face. "My name is Air, Air Kidate the fighter of Breathless, your fighter and protector." he said kneeling down in front of him like a knight would a king. Looking up at the man, Air held his hand out "Why don't you come out of there and we can go somewhere more private to talk...that is if you want to." he said a shyness coming about the boy.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

Lark's eyes widened and if possible, his ears flattened even more against his skull. Air was a fighter. That meant he was a sacrifice. He really was a sacrifice. And whenever they fought...he was the one who was going to take the damage. There was nothing this guy could do, but try to minimize it.

The younger male sniffled, but nodded. Even if he ran the pain would stop him. Hesitating for a second, Lark took Air's hand firmly and let him help him up. "D-Do you have a place in mind?" he asked. And was he going to get in trouble? He was pretty sure he was late for class...

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

User Image

After several hours, Aya was getting worried because his sister wasn't there so once night fell Aya left the house to go out in look for her. Climbing on his bike he went to all her normal places, the gym, dojo, everywhere. He couldn't find her and she wouldn't answer her cell. After some time passed Aya left to go to the park but what he wasn't expecting was for his shoulder to start burning. As he walked he noticed a person sitting on the bench. The same person from the noodle shop earlier.

Aya stopped walking not sure what to do. He wanted to go talk to the other, but he wasn't sure how to approach the male let alone figure if he was Aya's fighter or not.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image Ayumu sighed and stood up after awhile, "Guess I should go home and get some rest..." he muttered to himself. He grabbed his shoulder and gently massaged it, "Damn thing acting up..." He turned aroind and blinked when he saw the boy from earlier staring at him. He then raised a brow, "Something wrong?..." he asked in his casual tone, slowly putting down the hand that was on his shoulder.User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

_Cruelity_Retaliates_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 am
Rika
Noyami

Devoted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Devoted unto"
Seeing were Youko's first class was with her, had her happily smiling. Truth was, Rika was horrible at making friends because of her past so she was more or less afraid of people. Having Youko in her class was a relief, "Really? Thats great...actually, I'm no good with people and making friends...so it's a big relief for me that your in the same class." she admitted with a big sigh of relief. As she wondered what the female was going to say, she heard the bell ring, a warning bell, "We better be getting inside the classroom huh" she said with a shaky nervous laugh not wanting to be later on the first day
"Death and Beyond"

((Gah so short I'm sorry))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas