Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 pm
Gabriel quickly turned to see Mamoru "Mamoru i need you to focus all your skills on this particular request" Gabriel took a deep breath he wasnt just trying to rescue Isabel he was trying to save himself from getting killed by lucas "I need you to help me and try to locate the liberation armys base using all rumours and speculations that you have come across in your entire carrer" Gabriel couldnt help but stress out the importance of the matter. Gabriel steped aside and gestured for him to move toward the map "This is one of the only things ive ever asked of you Mamoru please dont let me down now" Gabriel said trying to seem as sincere as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxѴancexxϚolisxxxxxx
'The tongue is like a sharp knife...'

Vance looked over at Scott, who had just arrived.
"I'm perfectly fine, I just ran into some heat." he replied, raising his arm to show Scott the burns that he had received. It still stung a bit, but the burns were already healing, since he naturally recovered quickly. A bit longer, and the burns would be completely gone. "We're almost at the gate..." he said, as the city's exit came into view. "Think you can create an illusion for five people Scott?" Vance asked, as he checked the number of people. There was himself, the girl, Hitomi, Sothe, and Scott himself.

'But it kills without drawing blood.'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{[Ordering Orange Chicken: Oh, I didn't think Vance would be highly ranked in the Army, but Sir is fine.]}

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:17 pm
"No problem!" Suddenly, the five of them looked completely different. Hitomi's silver hair had turned blonde and her eyes turned green. Sothe now had brown hair and brown eyes. Vance's (extremely) noticeable hair faded to a much more mellow auburn color and his eyes faded to blue. The girl-whose-name-he-didn't-know's hair became a dirty blonde, her eyes he left alone, and Scott was suddenly a blonde hair blue eyed kid.

"That should do it," Scott said, beaming with pride.

"We shall see," Hitomi said, though she knew it would work. The five of them quickly, but inconspicuously walked through the gate. Hitomi waited until they were quite a distance away before she said, "That's enough, Scott." The illusions faded and their real appearances were visible again. She turned to Sothe and the girl and said, "Our camp isn't far from here. We should be there within five minutes." With that, she started leading the way.

((Um...Yeah. That'll work. Sorry if that seemed like borderline godmoding. I just wanted to get them out as fast as possible before something else happened.))

~~~~~~~~~~

Arisu looked amused at Gabriel's last comment to Mamoru about not asking for much. "Funny. You said that same exact thing to me not two minutes ago."

Mamoru looked at Gabriel. "The Liberation Army? Nothing is simpler," he said as he walked over to where Gabriel had the map. "One of my contacts outside the city told me that they saw a mass of people traveling past their village the other day. There's only so far that amount of people can travel in a couple days, and they have to be close to the city for all that commotion they're causing down in the city. So they must be camped..." Mamoru placed his finger on the map and circled around a small area just outside the capital. "...somewhere in this area."

Arisu was silent a moment. "You're going there, right, Gabriel? I'm coming with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm
((Oops. I forgot Nagi. sweatdrop Sorry Bonnie.))

Nagi couldn't help a laugh when the pillow hit Elizabeth, but the laugh disappeared as she appeared to slip. "EH!? Nagi practically jumped out of his bed and ran over to the window. Only to see Elizabeth with quite a solid hold on the stone and not in much danger of falling. Nagi glared at her. "I should have known you'd pull something like this," he said, but even a child could tell that he didn't mean any offense by it.  

Stefisgarden

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm
Gabriel gave a laugh and scratched his neck knowing that he did repeat himself... but thoose words did exactly work pretty well at getting people to help. After mamoru gave him a general area he gave a smile and patted him on the back "wonderful just wonderful" Gabriel got the feeling as if he had just been thrown a life preserve near the edge of the ocean of death. Gabriel was stunned as Arisu asked to go with him "Are you sure odds are im not coming back soon and or alive" Gabriel said raedy to almost ready to accept death but he still had a few things to do before dieing. Gabriel thought it over and he sighed "Fine but if we have any chance of getting back alive ill need to have some watching my back... but be ready im going to use storm claw to help give us some cover and to take some of their men out without drawing attention to us. Gabriel walked out taking the map with him "Be ready for a storm Arisu... its quite like your visions unpredicatable and somtimes dangerous" Gabriel said right before closing the door but stoped leaving it barely open "Ill be in the stables im leaving in five minutes with and or without you" Gabriel said as he ran outside waiting for Arisu by his horse  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Juliana Clifford

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" She shouted to a girl standing farther away, covered in the shadows of the storm above. Juliana ached everywhere, her throat was tight and her lungs gasped her oxygen, blood ran down her face, arms, chest, and legs. Her vision began to blur from the tears gathering in her eyes. The girl stood still, unfazed by it all. The other girl was also bloody from head to toe, her chest quickly ascending and descending but her expression was full of hate, anger, and pain. The blonde hair on her head danced quickly through the terrible winds and covered her blue eyes. Juliana's hair ran wildly in the wind and covered her red eyes. Juliana could not stand anymore, everything hurt too much, the betrayal hurt too much for her.
"Sharron!" Juliana screamed one last time before her sister turned and walked away, she could tell her sister was gathering all the pride in her body to try and look unfazed from it all and Juliana closed her eyes to sleep.

Juliana shot up from her bed gasping for air, her body dripped with cold sweat and her lungs, like in her dream, gasped for air. She looked around frantically to find out where she was and realized that she was in her home. A huge sigh of relief and a deep breath in calmed her down instantly. "I haven't had that memory in years..." She whispered to herself before getting up out of bed. The sweat was unbearable so she quickly undressed and began her shower for the day. Afterwards, she got dressed again and dried her hair before walking out into the world once more, she opened a big wooden door and let in all the bright light from the sun, Juliana winced for a brief second before her eyes adjusted and then stepped into the city.

Sharron Clifford

It was storming hard, the wind crashed against the ground and against her body. A long thin needle hit her shoulder hard and almost cause her to stumble. Her and another girl stood in an open battle field, fighting to survive. Sharron grabbed the needle and yanked it out of her shoulder before tossing it to the dirt angrily. The girl across from her yelled something inaudible before collapsing to the ground, "Sharron!" her sister, Juliana, cried out as Sharron turned to walk away. She was going to leave her sister to die a beast's death, the way she deserved to die after all she had done to her. "Goodbye dear sister..."

Sharron's eyes shot open and anger still poured through her body. She was in her home, Annexus' castle, killing her sister wasn't enough that day her new goal was to execute all Eternal Eyes, they were all to blame for the people's suffering, even her own suffering. Sharron got up from her bed and walked over the a long mirror hanging on her wall, "Time to go hunting..." It was her motivation each morning. Sharron calmly grabbed her whip, clipped it to her side and walked out of her bedroom door.

User Image  

~OMG Biscuits~

Moonlight Werewolf

13,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:23 pm
((So much going on. Its hard to keep up. Apologies if I fudged some details.))

User Image PenelopeUser Image
Aedan•

By the time Penelope had reached the roof, the place was half ablaze with fire and smoke. She covered her face with the corner of her cloak and moved quickly away from the dangerous heat. Scanning the rooftops, she searched for signs of life amongst the dimming blaze.

"I see a pale haired man with a scythe, he seems to have lost his prey though..."

Aedan sat quietly far below, still in his place and listened to her mind carefully. He thought a moment.

"I heard a man thinking that he was some sort of executioner. He was on our side once, but now he isn't. I can't tell anything else."

Peering through the smoke, two others came into Penelope's view. "I see a man with red hair and claws. Fighting another man with red hair... I think... Its... hard to see."

Furrowing his eyebrows, Aedan recalled seeing him in the market only a few minutes before. "The one with claws is with the army. Can't tell much about him. The cityfolk don' like 'em much though," he telegraphed to his sister's mind. "The other one is some weirdo who thought I was little and lost. You saw him."

The indignation from her brother was felt along with his thoughts. It made Penelope chuckle. He is kind of puny, she thought.

"Hey, I heard that!" Aedan thought angrily. "Anyway, I think he knows I'm an Eternal Eyes. It might be nice if... ya know... you could keep him from dying an' stuff."

"He seems to have things under control," she muttered. "But I'll see what I can do."

With that, Penelope took of on swift feet. Moving across the rooftops, keeping her form as low as possible. The smoke was clearing in places, so it was going to be hard to stay unnoticed, but she would manage. After a few moments of searching, she found a place that she thought would be an excellent sniping position. It was slightly elevated, with an excellent view of the two, while sheltering herself from their view at least somewhat.

Quickly, she pulled an arrow from the quiver on her back and fitted it on her bow. With familiar ease, she pulled the string back and aimed at the red haired one of the King's Army. She wanted to release the arrow right then and kill him, but she wasn't one to take uneccesary risks. After all, there was her brother to think about. She vowed to herself to only to release if the shot was absolutely perfect.... and if the Eternal Eyes lost the fight.

User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?

Elisabeth giggled wildly at Nagi's expression.

"Yes, yes you should've," she jeered. "That's what comes from sleeping in, no? You brain is all soft and mushy like an overripe peach.

With that Elisabeth swung her other arm up and grasped the ledge with her other hand. He grip was so tight, that the stone cracked a little as she pushed her fingers down.

"Actually, brains are kinda soft and mushy anyway," Elisabeth mused as she pulled herself upwards. "But that is entirely beside my point!"

Hoisting herself back up on the ledge, she let out a small "Oof!" the only indication that she might have exerted herself at all. Lightly, she sprang to her feet standing in the window still. Hands on her hips, she grinned down at Nagi.

"But look how clever I am!" she declared triumphantly. "Not only are you awake and out of bed, you are quite alert, I think!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm
((Where'd everybody go? Oh noes! I killed it! XP ))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 pm
((You didn't kill it, Bonnie. The story is waiting on me and WispingWillow. I have two reasons for not posting, and both are pretty legitimate. One: I've been sick the past two days, and it's been UGLY. Two: I've been waiting for WispingWillow to reply. I didn't want to story to advance too far, especially considering her characters are both pretty important right now. I know ZDarkwolfZ has the same reason because he PMed me about it. But she hasn't been one. At least, not that I've seen. Has anyone else seen her?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 pm
((I agree. I'm in combat with Lucas so that is why I'm not posting. And I haven't seen her online.))  

zeek123abc

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:47 pm
((I'm thinking of posting soon, since she's been gone for a while. Shouldn't let the RP die, lol. I'll try to make a post in the morning. And if you have to, you can have Zeek escape the fighting, and follow those from the Liberation Army, since he was fighting to give us time to run, etc.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 am
((I was thinking the same thing. We shouldn't let the RP die waiting for one person. But now what to do about Gabriel and Arisu... *Stares at them*))  

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:12 am
((Mreh. I don't mind a slow moving rp. I was just feeling impatient yesterday, cuz I actually had some time to post over the weekend. Now that its the week, its gonna be all I can do to post once (maybe twice) a day. I don't mind waiting another day for people to get back, I guess. Just glad to know I didn't somehow kill it. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 am
(( Thankfully ive been watching the Rp in my free time but since wispingwillow has been offline for a good amount of time we can always just give her a summary when she returns ))  

hayato kurisaki

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am
Zeek felt the presence of two new people one of them being the girl from before. He stopped his attack and vanished appearing behind the girl making sure that no one could see them if they looked. "What are you doing up here and where is your little brother" he asked her calmly. He didn't think even for a minute that she would have left him alone with all the guards around. Instead of waiting for an answer he wrapped his arm around her waist and they both vanished appearing where he last saw her little brother knowing he was most likely still there. When they appeared he had his hood up and eyes shut once again. He realized he was still holding the girl and released her now waiting for his answer.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff