Submit

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am
Shiro dragged Light into the alley and set him down. she sat down beside him and waited for him to wake up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 am
Light coughed a few times then his eyes opened."Where are we"Light asked in a hoarse voice.  

MidnightHorrorShow
Crew

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am
User Image Shiro sighed in relief "Thank god you're ok! we're in the back alley of twilight town. Who was that guy and what did he do to you?" she helped him sit up  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:30 am
"That was my brother and he injected something in my neck I don't know what"he finished coughing afterwards.(poison sad  

MidnightHorrorShow
Crew

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 am
Shiro looked at where he was injected with something. she couldn't tell what was wrong though. "come on lets go find a professor. one should be in the library." ((sorry they're moving around so much lolz xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm
*voice whispering*wake-up.....wake-up,*coughing*.
The-Voice:Dusx,thats enough sleeping for now.
*Dusk wakes-up*.....who's their...who are you,*Black shadow appears*.Im
YOU
User Image
His eyes opened-up with fear.
User Image
Heart beating with terroir.User Image.After his heart slowed down,he was finale calm.He stands-up in the ally-way and started walking into the light.*starting-walking*he was tiered,and confused...he found a place he can rest-up a bit,he looked at the coach and laid down on fell asleep.Narrator:it's only the beginning.
TO BE CONTINUED ......  

BLOOD-STAIN 49

Shadowy Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 am
User Image

User Image
[ ∂ємσи : αмиєѕια ρяσиє : αℓιgиє∂ ωιтн тнє иσвσ∂ιєѕ : кєувℓα∂є ωιєℓ∂єя ]

“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different..."

Azaria strided quietly in the back alley, looking around simply at the lights of the back alley, observing every detail as he passed by. None of this looked recognizable to him at all.

What a pity.

' No matter ', Azaria sighed. He sat down with his back against the wall of the alley, calmly thinking. He was rather lucky that the people whom lived here had accepted him, despite the loss of memory. He glanced down at the keychain clipped to his pants. Azaria found it rather hard to believe that turned into a weapon called a keyblade. Very hard to believe. But, He couldn't deny what his eyes saw.

What did they call it? Forgotten Bonds? Something like that.

Secondly, where could he find another person, capable of turning keychains into weapons as well? That, was the true question. He didn't recognize anything around him, how was he supposed to find another place beyond this one?

♥♣♦♠
“You know that your name is safe in their mouth."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 pm
Jaecen stooped walking and leaned up against the wall. He rubbed his eyes to prevent faux tears from falling."I couldn't even protect her." He sniffed. "Dammit!" Jaecen punched the wall behind him. This time a rather big dent was left in the wall. He continued to run.  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image
Reisui sigheand continued walking, his hands in the pockets of his black and white pants. Kichōna's skirt flailed back slightly when a light breeze rolled in. Her short, pink bangs cleared her forehead. Reisui began walking with a straight back. He had always liked the moments before the moon came up, when that peachy colour danced on the horizon. "Well, here we are." Kichōna stopped.
Reisui turned and stood there. "Sorry you had to walk with me." She stretched backwards and tapped her purple colored leggings on her upper legs. Reisui nodded and replied in a hushed tone."No problem."
She gave him a weird look. "You really aren't a bad kid." She smiled, looked down at her feet and kicked an imaginary pebble. "I was kinda wondering," She paused, then blurted out. "Would you be my friend?"
He stared at her as if she had kicked a puppy. She looked away shyly and rubbed the back of her head. "It's just that, I'm new around here and you are like the only kid I've met."
Reisui smiled and nodded. "Sure."
They stood there smiling at one another for what seemed like ages. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Her face turned red.
He nodded. "Yeah,"

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces