Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:10 am
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

User Image
Runa giggled and looked at Sifu "Just a tool, you have a lot to learn." She lay back, looking into the sky "You are simply intriguing because of how you fight. It reminds me of someone." The girl said simply as she continued to lie down and not really seem into the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 am
chadjo97

User ImageYuri decided to let the remark about having much to learn go. He knew all he needed to. He was neither aware of any real threat the heartless and nobodies posed, nor their longstanding enemies, the keybladers, which he had unwittingly become some weeks ago....then again, he was just a fighter, someone who went from battle to battle and was perfectly happy without the burden such information would give him. "The style of fighting, it's called Resshuuken. 'An elegant fighting style that is only available to fighters that have mastered all other forms of martial arts. It is considered to be the strongest, most elegant, school of martial arts in existence and relies on fast footwork in order to focus on fending off enemy attacks with the arms and using the legs to counterattack with powerful kicks. ' Or so my old master would have once told me. You said I reminded you of someone you knew." He paused for a drink and then his look back to her would be expectant. He was waiting for her to provide the identity of the person.  

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:31 am
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

User Image
Runa shrugged and turned her head to sifu "I didnt know there was a name, but you fight like my twin. I havent seen him in a long while, he went into this whole insane training regimen last year. I guess for him it must have felt like hundreds of years." She let that last sentence sink in a bit, sifu wouldnt and shouldnt understand why. It was a secret of her siblings. "Is there an issue with how you seem similar?" She asked him, wondering if it was weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 pm
chadjo97

User ImageYuri was in the middle of chewing a bite of burger when he momentarily forgot his manners and tried to respond to her possibly rhetorical question. He swallowed the bite, took a swig of extra strength root beer, and then tried again. "It's not that it's a bad thing. I was only curious about it." A small sip. "So, you know that I'm a fighter, you know about my sword, you know my homeworld was destroyed by dark creatures, you know exactly what fighting style I use and have seen me use it at close range," he said before taking a bit of a breath and leaning back to rest against the tree. Somehow, he'd managed to consume every last scrap, bite, crumb and drop of food and drink in the whole 5 minutes they'd been talking. "So, you know all these things about me," he said through a contented sigh, "You know more about me than anyone else currently alive. Enough about me. Tell me about yourself."  

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

User Image
Runa grinned at sifu"Oh im no one important. Just a wanderer." She sighed lightly and yawned, she hadnt slept in a day or two, she needed to fix that but figured after their conversation she could sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 am
chadjo97
Sorry for the lateness, works been kicking my a**.

User Image"A wanderer, eh? Seems we have something in common then. But I wonder if you'd be willing to answer a question for me, since you're not so inclined to tell me anything about yourself?" He took a breath and took a suck from his last root beer. It was almost finished, and in the back of his head Yuri was measuring his sips so he could end the conversation when his drink was done. He'd heard a rumor about something that seemed interesting enough to follow up on. Maybe this girl knew something.

"I've heard about a place called 'The Academy' where people learn to use things called keyblades among other things. You wouldn't know anything about that would you? I'm curious as to what a place like that might be worth to check out."

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:08 am
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

User Image
Runa giggled a little. How could he not know about kingdom key? Everyone that had a keyblade knew, right? She pondered it for a little bit and then answered "Well for keyblade weilders like yourself it is a nice place. They really help you learn to master it. I mastered mine a while back, except not at the academy. No mine was much harder. When you master it you get a mark like this." She lifted up her right pants leg to show her calf where her mark was. "Ill show you around if you would like me to." She rolled her pants leg back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 pm
chadjo97

User ImageAs soon as she mentioned "like you" in reference to keyblade wielders, his eyebrows shot upwards. "Like me>" he asked skeptically. "As far as mastering anything goes, I thought I told you. I'm just a fighter. I fight because it's what I do best; I use my abilities and when I have to, my sword, and if I happen to come across any creatures like the ones that ate my home, I kill them...with extreme prejudice. All I want from that place is to visit and see why I keep hearing about it half whispered when people think nobody's eavesdropping." Now he was annoyed, and oh did it show in this gentle dressing down. As he took one hard gulp from his soda, the sucking sound that was universal for an empty cup could be heard.

As Yuri stood, he made sure to collect his trash into the large paper sack he'd gotten his food in. That done, he turned his head to the girl as he turned himself in the direction he'd learned that one could reach the academy and said, "Make you a deal. I'm going to check it out for my own curiosity only. If they won't let me in....well, let's just say Renton got to see only about 40% of my maximum. You can join me if you like, or not. Up to you. If not....at least tell me your name. For everything you got to learn about me, and rest assured you know more than anyone else currently alive, it's the least you can do." He didn't even wait for a reply as he stalked off with an odd spring in his step...as if already hoping against hope that he was stopped at the door.

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

User Image
Runa shook her head as he left "Your 40% is nothing. The people at the academy would tear you to shreds with things you have never even dreamed of." She stood up and dusted herself off. She sank into a shadow that melded to the ground and disappeared completely only to reappear right in front of Yuri. "My name is Runa. I plan to be the one to open your mind a little bit." She circled him a little "Renton is a student at the academy, not even mastery status, and he brought out your 40%. Don't get me wrong, you are immensely strong and could probably beat me pretty easily seeing as I'm just some girl. But trust me, you have to be polite, if you want I can get you to the headmaster and maybe you could train there. If not that than maybe even teach hand to hand combat. Just think about it for a bit ok?" She smiled at him "Relax a little. If you stick around you may get to know things about me that very few others know as well."

((Like for real lol if you want to see some of the top fighters at the academy look at memory skyscraper.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:22 pm
chadjo97
lmfao Yuri's 40% is like my....s**t, 8? If you know what t-1 is, I don't even need one hand to count the people who've honestly beaten me with it...operative word there is "honestly." s**t, I even teach people it from time to time.

User ImageObviously, by the look on Yuri's face, he had his doubts. However, slightly less obvious was the mild apprehension. He'd been a loner ever since that fateful morning that still haunted his every dream. Alone was how he thrived in battle, but he'd have been lying if he were to say he didn't still remember hat it was like to have comrades...friends even.

"Yeah. I'll go. Why not, if it's a chance to maybe finally achie...yeah, let's go." he added that last after cutting himself short. To divulge that much would have been less than smart. Until this point, Yuri had not once smiled that day, not even a tiny peeking hint of a grin. Now it came out in full for only the briefest of moments and right there one thing became glaringly obvious: Yuri had once been a man who loved everyone and everything, smiled often, laughed even more so, and the way his eyes shone in that instant hinted that perhaps there had also been much much more. And then the smile was gone, replaced by his usual look that was less expressive even than stone.

"If you can get me to meet the headmaster, I would not refuse the chance to better my abilities...although teaching I cannot do. I'm good, but I'm not that good," he said with a whimsical quirk of one eyebrow.

((*SPOILER ALERT* Basically he wants to "achieve perfection" so he can have the power to bring his world back.))  

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:53 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

User Image
Runa walked a little bit ahead "You can't walk to the academy either." She waved a hand in front of her to open a grey portal. Not light or dark, just grey. She stepped one foot in and waved back to Yuri "Better hurry up before it closes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:33 pm
chadjo97
Mind you, if it ain't in italics, he ain't saying it...or it's a typo. Just....y'know, throwing that out there.

User ImageYuri, while a bigger fan of more "honest" means of travel, wasn't about to argue with something supposedly instantaneous. As he nodded, he stepped forward, showing his readiness despite the fact that his hands were trembling (or more accurately vibrating) in anticipation. "Let's go before I change my mind."

More like, "before I lose my nerve." Funny how a man so skilled in magic could be so leery of portals....perhaps it had something to do with his rather simple upbringing, or perhaps it had to do with something else. Either way, Yuri was following Runa into the unknown for better or worse.

((Correct me, PLEASE CORRECT ME, if I'm wrong but I assume this post marks our shared exit? Feel free to quote me from wherever Runa brings Yuri, kay? kay, cool thanks.))  

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia entered the woods through the hole in the wall that leads into town. She looks around, seeing tall trees with leaves that cover most of the sky view. Due to that, it's dark, a perfect area for heartless to appear, and maybe even nobodies. She starts to walk around, expecting some heartless to appear, and as predicted, a small group of weak heartless appear.

Unfortunately, she sees no nobodies, just your regular heartless. She lets out a sigh of disappointment and aims her gunblade at the heartless. She holds the trigger, charging up energy into it, and then lets go of the trigger, which blasts numerous bullets at the heartless, dispatching them quickly. Disappointed that her first enemy encounter had no nobodies, she continued exploring the woods.

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After a few more encounters with just heartless, Namia started to become annoyed. Since she's never encountered or seen an actual nobody before, she doesn't know where to find them. Looking around, it seems she's cleared out the area from heartless. Letting out a sigh, she decides to move on. However, right when she was about to leave the area, she hears something behind her...something had just appeared.

She turns slowly to look at what it was...it wasn't a heartless. It was a nobody...finally, a nobody had shown itself. Namia stared at the nobody for awhile before getting into her battle stance, aiming her gunblade at it. All of a sudden, more nobody appeared around her. She was now surrounded by nobodies. She looked each and every one of them, getting ready for them to attack.

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces