Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Discussion Thread: Role Plays (series-based) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:22 pm
Andy _1134
ChiyoYukiko
Andy _1134
Actually I would join a Gundam RP. I made a Dino crisis RP but I guess no one wants to join

Yeah I would join a Gundam rp in a heart beat as well.

Yea I like the old gundam the most, the Federation vs Zeon, that was a good series, the bad guys didn't have super advanced Gundams they were only better pilots.

If they combined it to make it really thought with great pilots and advanced Gundam it would have been awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 pm
ChiyoYukiko
Andy _1134
ChiyoYukiko
Andy _1134
Actually I would join a Gundam RP. I made a Dino crisis RP but I guess no one wants to join

Yeah I would join a Gundam rp in a heart beat as well.

Yea I like the old gundam the most, the Federation vs Zeon, that was a good series, the bad guys didn't have super advanced Gundams they were only better pilots.

If they combined it to make it really thought with great pilots and advanced Gundam it would have been awesome.

Yea it would have been awesome, although gundam 00 used the design from the original gundam in their final episode.  

Andy _1134

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 am
Heh, haven't even thought about Gundam for so long......

In other news.....I WILL be making a Dragon Age Rp. next week, anyone intrested in colobariting with me is welcomed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:48 pm
Hello! I'm back! Sorry about the couple month intermission. xp My god father died, and I had to sort out some family things. My parents were kind of devastated and needed some support. Just wanted to let people know I'm not dead and will start coming online again!  

Kaiga13

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:20 pm
Does anyone wanna roleplay Baka to Test? I have a new roleplay if you wanna join smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 pm
gonk I neeeeed some people for my X-men RP. Specially people for Wolverine, Polaris, Jean Grey, and Emma Frost. Help me guildlings! You're my only hope!  

Kaiga13

No_Superman_10

Dapper Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 am
I need people for my Dead Rising RP, so far only 1 person has joined. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 am
@baka

I'll take a look and maybe join your X-men RP later baka....though personaly I don't like playing as cannon characters.

@No_Superman_10

A Dead Rising Rp? Seriously? Don't get me wrong I love Dead Rising, but I don't know if thats the best thing for a Role Play.......I'll have to check it out, though to be Frank (possible pun?), I'd proubly play as (a) Psychopath(s). Mix things up.

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:01 pm
Highschool of the dead roleplay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:45 am
Hey, I need one more trainer for my Pokemon Adventure's RP. If I could just get someone who's willing to dedicate themselves to it, it'd be awesome.  

Kaiga13

Haxxle

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:39 pm
So...anyone in the mood for a Skyrim Roleplay with or without plot?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 pm
I hope my Rp for Underworld will get more then two people. >.<  

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:04 pm
So, if I were to make an rp, what do you guys think I should use as a base story.
d**k Girls, Clear up After Rain, Stray Love Hearts, or Perfect Girl Evolution.

I'm not sure if everyone has read these manga, but if you want to know what they
are about you can ask me.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:05 pm
Where have all of our beautiful people gone? ;o;
My forum, it is so barren!
I miss you guys~!  

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:00 pm
Well I'm back. And I plan to do a Skyrim Rp. It will take place 50 years after the events of Skyrim. The plot is that after after the Stormcloaks take Solitude, Ulfric comes to give a speech to the people of Skyrim with the Dragonborn Beside him. They are both assaulted and killed by another warrior with the the power of the Voice. When the Dragonborn is killed, the assailant absorbs her soul and releases a unknown shout that kills most of the people in the city. Those who are survived are changed, some gaining the power of the voice and almost all of their future children having it as well. Then we'll play around in the chaos of the Skyrim I am creating. Sounds like fun, no?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff