Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne the shadow wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 pm

What to call me: Rayne or Lord Rayne either one.

Who Accepted my Application:Black_Mist_Sapphire

Why I Joined: I Joined cause I love to role play and most of my friends on gaia have left the gaia community so I'm looking for new friends smile

Gaian Age: I've been off and on since 2003 had many accounts (lack of remembering passwords heh) but love gaia to much to ever quit.

Predicted Favorite Forum: I can almost guarentee I'll be in fantasy and might try out the dice roll/ D&D.

About me:
I'm a huge nerd, I love role playing on the computer or on paper with friends. most of the time when on paper I'm the DM though v.v" I'm an outgoing person love to meet new people and always up for new friends. I enjoy going on walks at night when the moon gleams down on the world. I love video games mostly rpg's tend to end up in beta's for mmo's and I love to sing!

Secret Coded:
RD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:27 pm
What to call me
Well... Nightmare. JJs ^.~ - Yui or Chiara {Chi} is fine ^.^

Who Accepted my Application
Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
I love to RP >.< but would love to improve

Gaian Age
8 Days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Barton Town

About me
I like to draw - anime style, read - both manga and novels, RP, and well... eat, sleep and be lazy >///<.
For RPing, I love doing casual RP with other characters but I seriously lack in combat OTL... So I'm here to improve both my writing style and mainly my combat style.
I love to meet new people, and I'm seriously new to this site, knowing only a couple of people... I hope to make lots of friends and to get to know you all IC and OOC~

Secret Code
MX / XM

MysteriesXxX

Interesting Genius

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm
1. Gaian Name: Galdonos
2. Who allowed you in?: deleted the mail, so not sure...
3. Why did you join this guild?: Role playing and making friends
4. Gaian Age: 1162 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? Role playing romance
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 pm

What to call me
I am Sorista or for short Sori ^^

Black_Mist_Sapphire

Why I Joined
I joined to get some good active roleplay.

Gaian Age
210days on this account -w-

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy

About me
I like to roleplay ^o^

Secret Code
Sa/aS

Sorista

Wealthy Tycoon

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:59 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

It is better late than never, I suppose - and, also, I was bored. c:

___1. Gaian name: Felixxia (fee-lick-xi-uh)

___2. Preferred nickname: Felixx or Felixxia is fine, or anything you desire. I'm not picky.

___3. Who allowed you in?: Way back in the day, I think it was kaykeyser but hell knows if I am certain.

___4. Why did you join this guild?: To better my RPing, I believe but that was some time ago.

___5. Gaian age: 1,313. A double-up of my favorite number, incidentally.

___6. What do you predict will be your favorite sub-forum?: Mostly love, but I do enjoy a good 1x1 or series/fanbased.

___7. About me: A bit about myself? ah, well, I am a High School-er, if that means anything. I find myself to be decently literate for RPs. I usually find myself to prefer playing males rather than females at most times. I love sweets and a good laugh. I love any good reads, drawing, and writing in my spare time. I am also very accident prone and find that I have the worst luck. Personality wise, I can range so feel free to drop me a chat and you can find out for yourself.

___8. If you have read the rules, place a heart: emotion_bigheart

I had seen a medley of different Introduction codes, so I just kinda jumbled them all together to form my own. o 3o

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:16 pm

What to call me
Kurenai_Akari

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
I joined this guild because I've been wanting to join a RP lately, but I haven't found the right one for me.

Gaian Age
1135 days (member since 2009)

Predicted Favorite Forum
I think I'll like the Series/Fanbase a whole lot~

About me
I like video games, books, music, collectible trading card games (i.e. Pokemon, Magic The Gathering) and drawing. Personality wise, I'm really shy and quiet when I'm meeting new people and I'm a bit of a shut-in.

Secret Code
K A

EDIT: Adding this, just in case.

If you have read the rules, place a heart: emotion_bigheart

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50

ohshitzombiesRUN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm

What to call me
Zombie or Z

Uhh. . . I deleted the message so I don't know!

Why I Joined
To find role-plays?

Gaian Age
Ohhh god. About 7 years now, give or take

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably love or literate

About me
I like role-paying romance, modern, post-apocalyptic, and modern fantasy. I'm on a lot because I'm always on my phone, so I can post a lot.

Secret Code
MZ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 am

What to call me
Pombei

Black_Mist_Sapphire

Why I Joined
I've been wanting to get back into RPing again, and I know this is the best place to find good quality role-plays!

Gaian Age
6 years overall, 31 days on this account.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Definitely a tie between Fantasy and Romance.

About me
I'm 22 and married to my high school sweetheart. We've been together since we were 15. My husband is the one who originally got me interested in Gaia. I've always loved to write, and creating characters and new worlds is one of my favorite things to do. I guess that's why I got so easily sucked into role-playing. I'm an artist. I love digital art and photography. I even combine the two from time to time. My style and skill are constantly evolving. I prefer to draw my oc's than use someone else's picture, but they don't always come out the way I like so I don't always use them. /ugh

Secret Code
Pi (haha).

Aristocracie

Familiar Friend

Butter Liquor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 am

What to call me
Nina

Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
RPing is just something I enjoy all in all nowadays. I like how you can make new friends and at the same time create a story with a bunch of people which is kind of like an adventure from my point of view. whee

Gaian Age
848 days!

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hmm... This is a tough one. I think I'd pick fantasy though.

About me
I'm currently 17, a college student who has a lot of free time. My other interests would include: anime, video games, music and books. I find solitude in playing the piano and I love to write. rofl

Secret Code
SH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 pm
1. Gaian Name: souji213, but please, call me Mr. S or the King of Games (Huzzah for Yugioh!)
2. Who allowed you in?: Can't remember. Just cleaned my Inbox.
3. Why did you join this guild?: Suppose I'll take the Ryuk route here. Because I was bored. I needed an RP guild and Lo and Behold I find this guild.
4. Gaian Age: About 2 years.
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? Well I like to do some Romance stuff and Action stuff. I'm honestly not TOO picky BUT, I will never do a slave/mistress RP unless I feel like it or I'm fond of you.

souji213

Mythbuster Brandi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:15 pm
1. Gaian Name: Brandi (Mythbuster Brandi)
2. Who allowed you in?: -AngelusVindemia-
3. Why did you join this guild?: Because I can! 3nodding
4. Gaian Age: 3-4 days 4laugh
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums?: All of them wink I have previous experience with RPing because I used to RP on TinierMe.
7. About me: I like shows like Mythbusters, Ridiculousness, AFV, Danny Phantom, My Little Pony, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and Gravity Falls. My favorite movies are Rise of the Guardians, Astro Boy, How to Train Your Dragon, stuff like that. Video games? LoZ, KI:U, SSBB, The Sims 3, TinierMe, and GAIA ONLINE! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:22 pm
1. Gaian Name: Mariana Nova
2. Who allowed you in?: Cadenza of the Heart
3. Why did you join this guild?: To role play more frequently
4. Gaian Age: 518
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? RP for Romance and Drama, action, fantasy, mafioso, etc
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart (actually, they help a lot)  

Mariana Nova

Ars Memorativa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 pm
1. Gaian Name: Ars Memorativa
2. Who allowed you in?: AngelusVindemia
3. Why did you join this guild?: To acgieve a new level of roleplaying
4. Gaian Age: let's not go there
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? gang wars, violence, war, mecha, mobster, fantasy, space oddysey, among many more
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:24 pm

What to call me Hyper

Who Accepted my Application Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined To have fun, and make friends.

Gaian Age 5 years, 9 months, and 1 week, and 3 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum I like all kinds.

hyperelfbug

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces