Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV looked over at the guardian from the corner of her eye when the girl sat down beside her. Her face turning slightly to search the blonde's eyes, slumping even more when she didn't find any cruelty in the lovely brown eyes. She looked back down at the floor, fingers picking at the fabric of the quilt on the bed before she looked back up with sad yet relieved eyes."I thought... I had done something wrong again and that... that you were gonna leave."

A soft sigh escaped her before she perked up a little, glad the girl really wasn't leaving... yet. That little insecurity would probably always be there at the back of her head, everyone tended to leave her eventually. A smile played onto her face as she watched Jen's bashfulness again. Like she thought earlier, shy Jen was adorable and PERV was feeling completely enamored at this point.

Her face blanched when she heard the rest of Jen's words, jumping up and grabbing the girl's hands to pull her towards the door. Jen hadn't eaten in hours and PERV had just fed on her! That couldn't be good. She should've been paying more attention. "I'm so sorry! I wouldn't have fed had I known... We need to get you some food!" She was extremely worried, the girl's healing capabilities completely thrown from her mind as she fetted over the girl.

PERV stopped to open the door, grabbing a key before shutting it. No sense in locking both of them out. "I need both regular food and energy, yes. Eating food helps keep the other hunger at bay." She answered while walking towards the elevator, still holding onto Jen's hand as she pushed the button and waited for it to come to their floor.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
The guardian was surprised when she was jerked to her feet, stumbling after the Succubus. She hadn't expected such a strong reaction to her announcement. Jen had only been looking for an excuse to segue way to getting a bite to eat. She was pretty hungry, Jen burned a lot of calories on her own. She felt twice as hungry now than she usually did, but she didn't expect PERV to react so to that knowledge.

Jen slowly closed her fingers around PERV's as they stood in front of the elevator, listening to the girl's explanation about food and energy. She nodded her head, showing that she understood, "I guess I get it."

Jen shifted uncomfortably in her spot, slipping her other hand into her po- Oh... wait, "Hold on, PERV, we gotta go back. I left my wallet back in the room."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:33 am
User Image

PERV turned her head to smile widely at Jen when she felt the girl's fingers close around her hand. She was actually holding her hand! The blonde didn't flinch or pull away but held her hand more securely. Mmm... her hands sure were soft which was surprising. She had thought they would have been a least a little callused from her time in the woods and such.

She nodded her head though she pouted a little. "You guess? What part confuses you?" She wanted to have Jen understand her completely even if sometimes she didn't make sense explaining what was natural to her.

Her smile widened and she gripped the blonde's hand a little tighter to keep her in place, tugging her towards the elevator when it opened on their floor. "Don't worry about it. I can pay for you. After all you did just feed me." Her voice started out normal but turned a little husky at the end. A soft purr escaping her as she thought back on the wonderful make-out session they had.

Once in the elevator she pushed the button for the ground floor, thumb rubbing circles on the guardian's hand. "Where do you want to eat?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
User Image
Ever since awakening as a guardian, if that is indeed what has happened to her... She still wasn't completely sure... Either way, ever since she woke up as guardian she had rapidly gotten accustomed to PERV's touch. Goose bumps didn't rise on her flesh easily anymore, but she did feel the occasional shiver still. But these shivers were entirely different from her old ones.

"Well, no, I'm not confused," Jen shook her head, "You eat food, and energy. Food helps you control your other hungers."

Jen shrugged her shoulders lightly, bashfully. However, when PERV dragged her into the elevator, she yelped in surprise. Jen had a mouthful of reasons for why she should pay for her own meal. But her words died away at the sound of PERV's voice. Jen swallowed audibly... and then looked away turning red. For some reason staring at PERV's face made her heart get clogged in her throat.

Weird.

Jen tried to swallow her heart back down into her chest while stuttering, "Wh-wh-where ever y-y-you would li-li-like..." Jen bowed her head, hiding behind her hair embarrassed. What Jen didn't realize was that her own hand was gripping PERV's tightly. Unconsciously, a bolt of lightning had passed through her when PERV had mentioned her... 'feeding'. Jen's hand had flinched, and then laced it's fingers with PERV's, and held on tightly.

All this had happened with out Jen fully realizing it. It was like her body had a mind of it's own. It started rebelling against her ever since she had met PERV. More and more Jen wanted to make sure that her suspicions were correct. That she had awakened as a guardian. But how could she test it? Jen closed her eyes, wondering to herself. She knew guardian's couldn't bear to be away from their forests. That they needed to protect them at all costs... But PERV was most DEFINITELY not a forest... so?

Jen groaned softly, what was she going to do??  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 am
User Image

PERV nodded her head to the guardian, showing her she was correct though she was still confused by what the girl had meant by her previous statement if she understood. Her brows furrowed slightly as she tried to decipher the meaning but came up blank. A soft smile replacing her furrowed brow as she noticed the bashfullness returning to Jen. It was always so adorable to witness.

Laughing softy at the blonde's yelp of surprise before she stopped, watching Jen carefully. The girl's reactions were similar to before yet... different some how. Slowly, she brought a hand up to push some of the blonde's locks away from her eyes. "There's a nice little snack shack down on the beach. We can go there, if that's alright with you?" Her heart pounding a mile a minute when she felt Jen lace their fingers together. A pleasant purr escaping her, fingers still gently playing with the blonde's hair.

She quickly pulled her hand back as if she had been burned when Jen closed her eyes and groaned. Had she done something wrong again? She had never felt this... confused before. She was normally so upbeat and flirty but everything was different with Jen. PERV didn't want to act like a space cadet with her, she wanted to show she cared... It was so different from every previous encounter she had ever had with someone...

A small smile made it's way onto her face though it was a little forced. "Is... everything alright?" Maybe... no the guardian herself had said she wouldn't leave but... maybe PERV really had done something wrong? She hated feeling this insecure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Jen's eyes avoided PERV's nervously, unable to look at her lest she lose her breath. However, she didn't pull away from her touch this time, so progress was being made. There was that at least. She shrugged one of her shoulders lightly, "Ok... We can go there..." Jen wasn't picky. Food was food, she had never understood why people would go out of their way to eat things that they couldn't even pronounce. True, some food was better than others, nothing beat her mother's cooking, but in the end she didn't see the sense in fussing over where to eat. She was so hungry it'd all taste the same to her.

Jen's eyes popped open when PERV pulled back from her. "No, No," Jen said raising her free hand and waving it slightly, "Everything's fine. I guess... I'm just thinking that's all."

The elevator dinged open gently and Jen glanced out the door, pulling her hand from PERV's and stepping out. She places her hand on the elevator doors, to keep them from closing, "You didn't do anything wrong. I've just got some things on my mind, is all... Come on, let's go to that snack shack you mentioned. I'm really hungry..."

Jen offered the succubus a small smile, hoping to make the girl feel more comfortable. Jen realized now that PERV was actually rather insecure behind her forward and brash nature. Jen was a little obtuse, but she was starting to figure things out with PERV, slowly but surely. Even if Jen wasn't sure what was going on with her as a guardian, she knew that she was PERV's friend, and wanted to make her as comfortable as possible, in the end.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

PERV looked down at the floor, dread engulfing her once again. The lovely blonde couldn't even look at her anymore. She nodded her head, giving another forced smile before looking up towards the door, watching Jen from their reflection. Though she looked back at the girl when she answered her other question. Nodding again with a slightly less forced smile. "Penny for your thoughts?"

She froze, eyes widening a little when Jen pulled away from her, her heart beating painfully in her chest after it skipped a few beats. Her body sagged in relief when the guardian kept the elevator doors open for her. "You sure?" Shaking her head to try and clear her depressing thoughts. She was a succubus for goodness sake! She wasn't suppose to be this mopey and... blah.

Taking a deep breath before letting a dazzling smile come over her, when she saw the blonde smiling at her. Reaching out to grab the guardian's hand again before stepping out of the elevator and walking them outside. "I heard some girls talking about it last night and the food sounds really good. Not five star cuisine but pit smoked is amazing to me." A soft purr escaped her as she licked at her lips, grinning at Jen and winking at her. Of course, the girls she was talking about were the five she fed from last night. She had smelled the smoke in their hair and could taste it on their skin and it certainly had tasted good that way.

"What kind of food do you like?" PERV wanted to know more about this girl, why not start with some basics?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Jen couldn't put her finger on it, but something was off about PERV's smiles. And she didn't like it. Something was wrong. She just wished she could figure out what. She caught PERV's question, and just shrugged evasively, "It's complicated. That's why I'm getting lost in them..."

Jen paused noticing the deer in head lights look PERV held for just a moment, before it faded away. Jen blinked and then awkwardly said, "Yes... I'm sure. Why?" Jen nodded her head resolutely, in an attempt to back up her words with more confidence. Of course, she hadn't been prepared for PERV's expression to suddenly shift into a bright smile, and Jen was left gaping at her and turning red.

Jen was left to follow after PERV stupidly, and stammering. When the succubus prattled on about the place they were going, Jen could only just stumble after her, tongue tied. PERV was getting back to her usual self, that was for sure. Jen didn't mind it, per say, she definitely preferred it to PERV hurting, or PERV hungry. She was just going to have to learn how to handle Flirty PERV and how she made Jen's heart skip whenever she flashed her such wicked grins.

"Ah... um... well... "Jen stammered, "I-I-I-I'm not p-picky, so..." Jen bowed her head again, once again trying to hide behind her hair, and wishing she had her coat, or something to hide behind. She felt so exposed in what she was wearing now, "I like m-m-my mom's c-c-cooking b-b-best..."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

PERV nodded her head, trying not to get too stuck on the fact that Jen wouldn't share even though she had said it was complicated. She gave the blonde another smile, shaking her head. "Just checking." Her head tilted to one side as she noticed the girl's impersonation of a tomato. A cheeky grin on her face now as she poked lightly at Jen's cheek.

She kept glancing back at her as they walked, giggling softly. "What's with the faces?" PERV stopped walking for a few seconds, realizing she had forgotten shoes when she felt the heat of the ground outside. Well... too late now. She didn't feel like going back up to their room for her shoes. Besides... they were going to the beach anyway. She continued walking again, grinning back at Jen when she mentioned her mom.

A soft laugh escaped her as she turned to face her, walking backwards. Her free hand ruffled Jen's hair, eyes sparkling with her happiness. "That's cute. I doubt my mom's cooking would be any good. She tends to... stick to her other diet. Dad was more of a take-out kinda guy if he was ever home." She shrugged before turning back around. Jeez! The sand was even hotter than the ground yet slightly more relaxing.

PERV stopped walking again, eyes closing slightly as she dug her feet into the sand. A contented purr escaping her. It'd been a few days since she was last to the beach. Beaches tended to be the perfect spot for her. Lots of hot bodies and such. Guys were always looking for an easy piece of a** at beaches and... PERV tried to fill as many spots as she could. Course they didn't know that while they were looking at her assets she was looking at their energy.

Thinking about it now... no one's energy came close to Jen's amazing taste. Another purr escaped her, ending in a soft growl as she licked her lips. Shaking her head slightly to keep it from clouding with lusty thoughts, she tugged gently on Jen's hand, pointing over at a little building further down the beach. "That must be it."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
"Yeah... I'm ok..." Jen responded gently, glad that PERV didn't pry into her thoughts. She would have had a hard time explaining with out lying to PERV. Jen just didn't want to tell her yet. Not until she was one hundred percent sure of the facts. She didn't know why, she just did.

"!!!" Jen flinched back in surprise when PERV touched her cheek. She silently flailed her free hand in a random attempt to maybe ward off further pokings. She was entirely silent through the whole spaz, though her face did turn even redder.

"I-I- I'm making f-f-f-faces??" Jen asked embarrassed. Jen rubbed the back of her blond head as she and PERV walked out onto the ground outside, Jen was wearing her shoes, though when she had ran out of the room, she hadn't put on socks... Oops...

"Meep!" Jen squeaked in surprise when PERV swooped in unexpectedly and ruffled her hair. Jen's free hand came up and rested on her head, where PERV had touched her. Jen stuttered... as that seemed the only way she could communicate now, "W-well.." she sighed and took a deep breath to settle herself, she couldn't keep stuttering like this! "Well, my mom's a really good cook. She taught me some recipes. Her food is the best..."

Jen noticed they were now crossing the sand. PERV seemed happy, well that was good. If PERV was happy, Jen was happy. Jen smiled gently, even if she was still red, she was glad. She looked up when PERV tugged on her hand and looked over to where PERV pointed, "I suppose so," Jen tilted her head and smiled, "It looks nice."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

PERV giggled softly as she watched Jen spaz from her poke. It was quite a funny reaction and she filed it away for future reference. Definitely have to try that again sometime. She nodded her head to the blonde, grinning at her. "Your face keeps getting red. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were coming down with a fever..." Her grin turned lecherous, canines glinting in the sun light. "Or... I'd think you were having hot... steamy... naughty images in your head."

A full bellied laugh escaped her as she watched more of Jen's childish antics. She took the opportunity to poke the girl's cheek again because of her stuttering. "Really? Maybe you should cook for us once during this vacation." Her eyes lit up at the prospect of eating food made from the guardian. She already loved the girl's energy so real food had to be amazing as well.

She looked from the shack back to Jen, smiling back at her when she saw the amazing smile on the blonde's face. Man... her smile sure was contagious. Nodding her head before starting them in motion again, eyes closing as she scented the air to pick up the scent of wood smoke. A soft growl of approval escaping her. It was a scent she enjoyed greatly and she had no idea why. It was like her parents ever took her out to camp fires or anything.

A wide grin was on her face when they finally came within sight range of the little shack. It was small inside but behind the building was the pit where lots of different meat were being smoked. Everything looked good enough to eat, even some of the people there... though the blonde beside her was definitely the most appealing and scrumptious.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:03 am
User Image
Jen's stared back at PERV haplessly, a sigh escaping her before she flailed her hands in panic again. Jen shook her head rapidly in denial to PERV's comment. PERV thought she was thinking... things like that!? No-no-no-no! She wasn't! Really! W-was she?? Urrrgh! Jen didn't know anymore!! A miniature explosion happened inside Jen's head, and her head just dropped, an exhausted sigh escaping her.

"Meep!" Jen twitched away when PERV poked her cheek again. Jen covered her cheek with her hand and stuttered, "ER! Well... ma-maybe... I'm not as good as Ma, though..."

Jen's nostrils flared as she scented the smell of cooking meat. Her stomach growled approvingly, and Jen placed a hand on it to quiet it. God, she hadn't been this hungry in a long time, not since she broke her leg and needed the calories to heal it. Her body tended to burn calories a little more actively than the average person, the plus side to that, though, was that her body was more efficient than the average person's.

Jen's feet picked up the pace, and it was soon her turn to start dragging PERV. "Man, I'm starved..." she mumbled, half to herself. She could hardly wait to sink her teeth into something. She could eat a cow. Or two. Anything really.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 am
User Image

PERV laughed even harder when she saw the mini-explosion happening inside Jen's mind. She knew the girl hadn't been thinking like that but PERV had wanted to see her reaction to that suggestion. The reaction was definitely what she had exptected it to be.

A soft purr escaped her when the guardian let out a sound from the poke, a content grin on her face. She shrugged slightly, still smiling at her. "I'm sure you cook fine." Her smile widened as she looked towards the blonde's stomach when it growled, letting out a soft giggle. "Seems like someone's hungry."

PERV's face deadpanned for a second, eyes filling with sadness. "Sorry... I should've let you eat first. I er... I don't usually forget that. It was true. After the first time where her partner almost died, she hadn't forgotten since then. With Jen... she could barely control herself. She'd have to try harder to remember to feed the girl first.

Gray eyes widened slightly as Jen started to drag her, a soft smile once again on her lips. "Guess someone's really really hungry." She laughed softly before quickly catching up to walk just behind the girl.

An easy smile coming to her face once they were inside, all the scents coming to her as she purred contently. There was a young teenager cleaning the counter where people ordered their food. Thankfully, there weren't that many people here. Only a few young couples eating while a few more were waiting for their food . The boy looked up as they neared, eyes glued to PERV as he mentally drooled, managing to stumble out. "A-aloha..." He snapped out of his daze though his eyes still never left PERV.

PERV barely noticed, eyes scanning the short menu above the boy. Though when he spoke she looked down with a smile. "Aloha." She tugged gently on Jen's hand, smiling at her. "Do you know what you want?" The boy only just then noticed the androgynous blonde. He sized up the blonde, trying to make himself look more macho or some manly thing boys do. Whatever it was... PERV was barely noticing, eyes only on Jen as she waited for her to decide.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
Jen caught the sound of PERV's sadness in her voice, she glanced over, hunger momentarily lost. She tilted her head and said, "It's alright. I'm just hungry. A little... a lot of food and I'll be fine... so don't make a face like that."

Jen turned forward again taking in her surroundings. The scent of cooking meat and smoke filled the air. It also looked like there weren't too many other people. That was good. Meant they wouldn't have to wait to eat. Jen didn't think she'd be able to sit around in the scent of smoke and meat with how hungry she was. Jen looked over to where she spotted a menu.

The menu was appetizing enough, a bit pricier than she expected though. She really wished she had her wallet. It made her feel bad that PERV would be paying. But Jen didn't have an argument against it. So, she was just going to let PERV buy. If only just this once. She just wondered what the other girl would say when she found out Jen was going to order a whole chicken... and not share.

"Yeah, a whole rotisserie chicken...Er..."Jen added in a whisper, "I know it says it feeds two. But I can probably eat it all on my own..." She laughed a bit embarrassed. She never did get a chance to tell PERV just how much she could eat. "That's why I didn't want you to buy for me."

Jen glanced up, feelings eyes on her. She met eyes with the boy at the counter. Jen raised her free hand in greeting, "Hello..." the expression on her face showed that was completely oblivious to the pissing contest he was trying to initiate. Jen just stood there in her shorts and tank top, clueless expression in tow. "Or... Aloha... I guess."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

PERV glanced over at Jen as she started talking again, giving her a small smile to show she would try to stop. Of course then they got inside and all the scents got to her. She quickly glanced away from the blonde to look up at the menu again. The whole time, the boy was staring at them, alternating between drooling and glaring at the blonde until he figured out the androgynous person was in fact a female. Now he felt he had an even better chance.

She bobbed her head slightly to some internal music that wasn't really playing. Thankfully she wasn't one of those salad only girls. She liked meat, almost as much as she liked sex. Mmm... pulled pork sandwich... Her head turned to the guardian again as she whispered. At first all she could feel was the heat form her body and her breath on the side of her face. Then the girl's words reached her and she smiled, giggling softly. "It's ok. Whatever you don't manage to eat we can bring back with us. Maybe you'll get hungry later." She winked at the blonde then looked over at the boy who was preening himself for her.

Her whole body seemed to freeze up slighly as she finally caught on to the waves of lust coming from the boy. A soft growling purr rumbled in her throat, eyes sinfully black. She wanted to say what she wanted but she couldn't. If she opened her mouth then she definitely wouldn't be talking. She took deep breaths then stopped as it was only bringing in more of his lust. What the hell?! She fed from five people the night before and fed from Jen just a little while ago. She shouldn't be hungry!

Slowly, she turned her head towards Jen, staring at her. Hoping the girl would be able to distract her enough so she could get real food. That must be why she's so hungry for energy. How long had it been since she last ate? Definitely at least a whole day if not more. She was on the plane for a few hours and the day before she had been busy shopping and packing for her vacation. She had completely forgotten to eat food. No wonder she felt starving!

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces