Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Vintage Posties <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Adalina Francisca Pierre
xxx.x ( GEEKY && STUDIOUS && OPTIMISTIC )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxTWENTYxxxxxxSTRAIGHT

xxxxxxx SCIENTIST IN TRAINING x x supporter of the Church

xxxll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Adalina Francisca Pierre
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Ada

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Order Member
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am twenty years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on no one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Yui Horie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Euterpe // Amanda Lee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the Order

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Adalina is a rather... abnormal girl. She is always found tinkering her life away in her room, making objects that aren't really necessary such as automatic toast butterers or robotic bed cleaners. She has a spunky personality, always being optimistic at any given moment. As such, she is almost always in a good mood. Though her tendency to blow most of her experiments up tends to make her slightly depressed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
((bio here at least one full paragraph and a paragraph is five sentences or more! Hint hint: you get more points with me for a 4 paragraph+ bio. I LOVE descriptive writing!))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
((anything extra here such as fears, hobbies, maybe your character is afraid of buttons and consumes live worms, put that here. FOR EXORCISTS PUT INNOCENCE HERE! I do not want any katanas or direct copies from the anime, be creative when chosing your innocence form. It can be a giant tampon for all I care (dont really make it a dancing tampon) lets just be original!))

ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 pm
-------- --------
User Image
Takumi Natsuhara

Live Everyday Like Your Last!

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Basic Details . . .
Name // Natsuhara, Takumi
Nicknames // Takumi
Gender // Male
Nationality // Half Japanese- Half American
Age // Eighteen
Grade // Senior
Magic // Classical
Problem // When starting out, Takumi's problem was the uncanny ability to freeze only himself. So often teachers kept blow-dryers on sight when he was testing his powers. In his mind, preventing pneumonia was his main priority! Though he had other problems as well, as he had a tendency to create ice cubes when trying to cast spells. It took him a year and a lot of heated rooms to get the hand of his powers.
Abilities // Takumi's power is elemental, the element being ice. He can manipulate any form of ice and snow, and can freeze any form of liquid. It is a rather dangerous element, so he is often kept under surveillance by the higher-ups. In battle, he can manipulate water by forming ice shards and throwing them at his opponent. He can even freeze their body temperature at the risk of the other's health. so he tries not to be involved in combat very often. He only requires spell codes for the more difficult spells, like lowering the temperature or freezing large amounts of ice. Of course, it is sometimes difficult to find a good source of water, so he often carries liquids around with him that contain it. Due to his ability, his skin is often icy cold, despite his preference for warm weather.
Personality// Takumi is very boisterous, as well as being very selfish, stubborn, and very immature. He can be rather childish and inconsiderate, qualities that he takes no real notice of. However, when he is in the presence of a lady, his personality takes on a different appearance. When in the presence of a woman, he will transform into a complete gentleman. He will be a very kind young man, and very flirtatious- qualities that make him an excellent guy. In this state, he is very considerate to women, making sure they are in the perfect state of comfort. All in all though, he is a very honest and loyal person. Takumi tends to bring confidence to others around him. Though his conceitedness often irritates them afterward, as he prefers to refer to himself as "the great me".

-------- --------

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Little Details . . .
Eye Color // Crimson Red
Hair Color // Dark Brown
Height // Six Feet
Weight // One Hundred Fourty-Eight Pounds
Markings // A blue dragon tattoo on his upper forearm.

-------- --------

whyareyouhighlightingthisthe Finer Details . . .
Biography // Takumi was born to a Japanese actor and an American model, two very beautiful people in the entertainment world. Having grown up the youngest child of three children, the elder two being girls, he was often pampered and adored by his family members. Back then, he was a very spoiled child, demanding only the best for himself. However, that all began to change when his powers began to make themselves apparent.

At first, the temperature of his room began decreasing, so low at times that it would be very chilly for any normal person. Then, his skin became very chilly and pale, and his mother, believing he was ill, took him to only the best doctors around the world, but none of them could explain his lack in temperature. It got to the point where Takumi's own limbs were beginning to freeze over and his hair began forming into icicles. His mother feared for her child's life, and tried to keep numerous heaters in his room, even going as far as to keep him hidden from the world.

Though reluctantly, she sent Takumi off to Yuemiru Academy against her child's wishes to stay in the comfort of his own home. All during his Freshmen Year, Takumi worked hard to improve his skills and improve himself, even getting over his spoiled attitude, though he is still immature. He works hard everyday, studying and training in hopes that he will soon be able to return to his mother and siblings.

Fears // Aichmophobia, otherwise known as a fear of needles and sharp objects. Make sure to keep these away from Takumi or he'll be on the run before you know it. He also has Cacophobia. fear of ugly people, as hard as it is to believe. Having grown up in a world of beautiful people as a young boy, Takumi can't stand the sight of anything remotely hideous.
Crush // Ah, no one right now.
Theme Song // Talk - Coldplay
Miscellaneous // Takumi is quite the whiz at playing piano, his mother even liked to call him her "prodigy son".

-------- --------

User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

-------- ll Vintage Nerd ll --------

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:56 am
El Fadil Emin

User Image

The Name is...
El Emin

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
Seventeen

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Male

It's What I Do...
Magic is a hobby of his, though an obvious choice. He has a liking for music, but can't carry a tune to save his life. El also has a liking for art, it being his strong point. He is a very skilled artist and sculptor, although he isn't one to flaunt his talent. As for his motivation, he has none other than his younger brother, Fakir, whom he fights for everyday. His fighting style is unique to his title, as he is a wizard, he uses many different forms of magic. However, his bodily strength allows him to use his staff as a weapon, rather then forms of enchantment.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
The Magician

My Ever Haunting Past...
El was born among the slums of Terabia, his inner power having gone unnoticed for the first ten years of his life. His father died of unknown illness when he was ten, a common thing in such a poor part of the city. With his death, he left his pregnant wife and sun alone to fend for themselves. As such, El often had to beg for food and even steal just to put a decent meal on the table. The birth of his brother meant even more mouths to feed, so El worked day in and day out just to make ends meet. That all changed however, when his mother died when he was just thirteen and his brother two. Now an orphan and without help to raise his brother, El though that the God's hated him.

One day though, a group of wise men entered the village and took notice of El. He was unlike the others in Terabia. His hair was golden and his eyes were an icy blue, much different then his parents and sibling, whom had thick brown hair and chestnut eyes. His skin was pale and had a strange glow, whereas the other's around him had such dark and tan complexions. They sensed the presence of the God's in this boy, and so, they took him under their wings. They taught him enchantments and remedies, and soon El began to realize the strange power hidden inside of him. At times he would get strange feelings, often muttering random words that he disregarded, though soon them to have greater meaning when the wise men told him that the god's had chosen him as a form of catalyst, one whom could tell the future, though unintentionally, and knew things others could not grasp. Soon, he was whisked off to the be the Royal Magician of Terabia's Sultan and lead a life only a prince would, with his younger brother by his side of course.

It's On Repeat...
BLAZE ~ Kinya

Merely a Puppet To...
ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMaster

Elena Marie Beaumont

User Image

"Quote Here"

They c a l l me
Nickname
Can't you s e e I'm a;
Girl/Boy
I'll need some c a n d l e s
Birthday, Month + Day
Shut up, s/he's k i n d a cute
crush(es) if applicable
Keep it on r e p e a t please!
Theme songs, can be more then one

Windows to the s o u l
Eye color
My hair is s h i n i n g
Hair color
I s t a n d
height
It f i t s me right?
weight
I'm i n k e d forever
tattoos?
It's not t h a t bad
piercings
What are you l o o k i n g at?
race

It's just how I a c t
• Trait 1
• Trait 2
• Trait 3
• Trait 4
• Trait 5

About m y s e l f
• Fact 1
• Fact 2
• Fact 3
• Fact 4
• Fact 5

( ) ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image

》》》 Marianne x"Mari" x Elizabeta x

( S oxx w h a t xx i f xx I xx e a t xx a xx l o t !xx I ' mxx s t i l lxx m e ! )

xx Words, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

xxWords, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

xx Words, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NAME

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Let's make our 𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓜 into a R E A L I T Y

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
16 candles on my birthday cake.
When I was born the doctors told my parents that I was a
Male .
I play the
Prince in this story.
When I transform I become
Charming Prince .
I love
Spicy food, Akio, Having Fun.
But I hate
Rude people, X-Eggs, Dishonesty.
Do not tell anyone but I like
no one, yet.

This is my past...

Hikaru was born to a wealthy family, his father; owning a large set of companies, his mother; a pianist, and his older brother. For a while they lived happily. Hikaru and his brother received everything they could have ever asked for. They were living the life every normal kid would have wanted, being loved by everyone around them and brought up well with the best education and support. When Hikaru was 12 though, his mother was overcome with an unknown illness. His father did whatever possible to help her, but in the end it was useless. Hikaru's mother died, leaving his father heart-broken. Hikaru was unsure what to do without his mother there. He was lost, and so was his father and brother.

After his mother's death, Hikaru's father became engulfed in his work and completely ignored him and his brother. He acted as if they had never existed and Hikaru could not accept the fact that his father didn't acknowledge them as his children. Hikaru couldn't understand why he would treat them as such when they used to be such a happy family. When asking his brother, she simply ignored him and walked away. Even his brother had begun to stray away from him and Hikaru had begun to feel so very alone. One day he approached his father and asked him why he no longer cared for them. In response he slapped his son hard across the face and sent him flying to the floor. Looking at him in disgust, he simply responded, "Because I wish that you were never born." That's when Hikaru knew that his life would never be the same again.

Soon after that event, Hikaru went into a depression and locked himself in his room for weeks. Even if he wanted to leave, he feared that once he left the room everything would still be the same again, he would still be alone. One day he finally left his room, accepting the fact that his father would never love him. He moved into his Uncle's house and lost all contact with his father and brother. He became a child that was angry at the world, pushing everyone away from fear of being hurt anymore then he had already been. Hikaru began to get into fights, eventually getting to the point where he became a delinquent. Students avoided him in school, having heard of annoying rumors that were far from true. Teachers ignored him from lack of faith in his studies and gave him disapproving looks. If anyone really did confront Hikaru, it was either a fellow delinquent or someone asking for a fight.

In his second year of high school, Hikaru met Ami Hasagawa who had just transferred in as a new student. Hikaru had disliked her from the very beginning despite Ami's kindly nature. She would ignore Ami's attempts at greeting her and reject any offers of friendship, but Ami never seemed to give up the hope of being Hikaru's friend. One day, Hikaru had come across a fight, only to see that it was a rather distasteful girl trying to get Ami to apologize for something. Hikaru pulled the girl away from Ami and told her to get lost or else. After the girl had ran away, he asked Ami what she had done to piss her off. Ami gave him a kind smile before telling him that the girl had been speaking about Hikaru in a bad manner. Ami couldn't stand for it and asked the girl to apologize. The girl, who had been trouble from the start, had gotten insulted and tried to force Ami to apologize instead. After hearing this, Hikaru gave her a pat on the head and smiled for the first time in a long time, moved by such a gesture.

Hikaru and Ami became close friends and he had cared for her. Soon enough, their friendship had begun to evolve romantically and they had become inseparable. They had become a couple, him becoming a better person because of it. He had stopped smoking and now avoided fights, turning his bad attitude around. Falling in love had changed him for the better. Despite being this close, Hikaru had no idea of Ami's past and her current state behind the scenes. Unknown to him, Ami suffered heavily at home and school. At home, she was constantly scrutinized. Her mother and father constantly belittled her, calling her a "good for nothing" or a "waste of their time". While at school, Ami was constantly bullied just for being Hikaru's girlfriend. She never told her friend, out of fear that she would only blame herself, and she never told her family since they never seemed to care. Every night she would constantly cry herself to sleep and hurt herself intentionally, never telling Hikaru a thing about all of her troubles.

Tragedy struck when one day when Ami didn't come to school. Hikaru had just thought she was taking the day off, but that changed when the school had an assembly meeting. Ami Hasagawa had committed suicide. The next day, there was a memorial. Students who weren't even her friends had come, just to get out of class and the speeches were made with empty words. No one had even known Ami, not like Hikaru had. No. Hikaru hadn't even felt he truly knew her. So many things were unnoticed to him... He felt a failure as a friend and had trouble becoming close to others. He had never cried a single tear but instead, mourned from within. A part of Ami remained within him after that, changing him into a more cheerful person, though more protective of others as well. He is much softer around those around him and has become a kind and outgoing person. It's been two years since Ami's death, and two years since he decided to become a better person, but he has never stopped blaming himself.

People say I can be...

Hiakru is very boisterous, as well as being very stubborn, air-headed, and very immature. He can be rather childish and inconsiderate, qualities that he takes no real notice of. However, when he is in the presence of a lady, his personality takes on a different appearance. When in the presence of a woman, he will transform into a complete gentleman. He will be a very kind young man, and very flirtatious- qualities that make him an excellent guy. In this state, he is very considerate to women, making sure they are in the perfect state of comfort. All in all though, he is a very honest and loyal person. Hikaru tends to bring confidence to others around him, though he himself truly has no confidence in himself. In the past, Hikaru was a very hateful and violent person, but tragedy has transformed him into someone opposite of that. Now, he does whatever it takes to protects those close to him, if he will let them get that close.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there! My name is Akio .
If you hadn't figured it out I'm a
GUARDIAN CHARA GENDER .
I am a Guardian Chara that belongs to
CHARACTER'S NAME .
When I look in the mirror I see
APPEARANCE OF YOUR GUARDIAN CHARA. .

People say I'm...

GUARDIAN CHARA'S PERSONALITY.

Our Chara Change is...

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHARA CHANGE.
INLCUBE WHAT CHANGES OCCURE TO YOUR CHARACTER PHYSICALLY AND FOR PERSONALITY.

Our Chara Transformation is...

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION.
INCLUDE APPEARANCE AND ATTACKS AND ONE WEAKNESS.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

USERNAME

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:08 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Marianetta Elizabeta Dawson
xxx.x ( OPTIMISTIC && CALM && CARING )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxFOURTEENxxxxxxSTRAIGHT

xxxxxxx STUDENT x x survivor

xxxll Vintage Nerd ll  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃

oxoxoxox Marianetta Elizabeta Dawson
oxoxoxox WE FEAR WHAT LIVES AT NIGHT...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxobefore the infection: An eleven year old private school student
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: Fourteen
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: girl
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: adorable guys
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMy theme song: Iris // The GooGoo Dolls
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: books, safe houses, her dog- Queen
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: cloudy weather, her sister being missing, the dark

Dear Diary...

Marianetta, or Marie, was born the youngest of two siblings. Her and her sister, Elizabeta, grew up amongst the slums of Harlem New York, New York. While Elizabeta's own birth had been the result of an affair between a married man and their mother, Marie's own had been the outcome of a one-night stand. As such, they never had a proper father figure and were raised by their mother. However, their mother wasn't all sugar as sparkles like you'd imagine she'd be, As they lived in poverty, their mother was mostly away at work, working full time and late shifts at diners, fast food restaurants and god only knows what kid of dance clubs. Because of her many jobs, she was up to her brim in stress and anxiety. So she began looking to drugs and alcohol for a little relief. Sometimes her drinking would get so bad as to where she would leave the children alone for several days to fend for themselves and beat them when they would cry for things like food or attention. Sometimes she even brought home strange men and had her way with them. It was nights like these that Elizabeta would lock her and her sister in a closet and cover her ears to keep out all the lewd sounds and the clashing of broken liquor bottles against the kitchen floor.

Elizabeta, having always had a strong love and affection for her younger sister, would make meals for her as well as take her sisters beatings when her mom got a bit too tipsy. However, this was very often in their fragile home. She would be left with bruises or burns from when her mother made her touch the oven flames as a punishment for just being alive. After a report from her school about the bruises a school nurse had found on Elizabeta, things began to get serious and an investigation was done. Their mother was found guilty of negligent child abuse and was sentenced to twelve years of prison, while the girls were sentenced to a lifetime in the foster-care system.

It was easy to find a home for Marie, considering her innocent nature and cute features, but for Elizabeta who was fourteen at the time, it was difficult. Marie however, refused any foster home that didn't take her sister and Elizabeta wouldn't dare leave her sister's side even for a second. It was them against the world and it had always been that way. For three years, the sisters were transferred from foster home to foster home. There was no family that could handle their rebellious nature for too long. Whether it was Marie's destructive nature or Elizabeta's bad grades and tendency to bring home guys and constantly sneak out. Elizabeta just found it as an opportunity to waste until she turned Eighteen and could take full responsibility of her sister.

Then the cure for cancer was created. People around the world broke out in celebration. Marie on the other hand, wasn't convinced. Finding a cure for cancer was an improbability and for the scientist to take their try at it was to take their try at being God. Elizabeta however, didn't give a rats a**. They had a cure for sick people. So what. Everyday technology advanced and this was just a small part of it all. It was dinnertime when news broke of the infection. Elizabeta, wasn't completely surprised. What did surprise her was the nationwide panic. There were so many people... It didn't seem possible to find a way to escape Harlem, especially with their foster family dragging them down. As such, Elizabeta did the only thing she could at the moment, grab Marie and escape while they had the chance. They passed all the tests, both of their bodies immune to the infection. However, they lost each other in the huge crowds trying to flee to Baltimore and never saw each other again afterward. After more than two years since the infection and the separation from her sister, Marie has been intent on finding her. She has become more skilled at avoiding the infected and keeping herself alive. She has created many safe-houses all over the city as she hoped that Elizabeta would find them and be safe at any possible time. The most common safe-room she favors is a long forgotten bomb shelter in the center of town, below an apartment building, as she thought it was good idea to keep the night-creepers out as well as a bomb if one would ever come along. She is still searching for her elder sister, though has begun to give up hope.

The way I am...

Marie has an outgoing and optimistic personality, preferring to look forward to a better future rather then wasting her life away on the bitter past. As a young girl, she is still very sensitive and moody, often getting upset by small things. A horribly honest girl, Marie does her best to tell the truth even thought it may be blunt and unknowingly hurtful. For a girl her age, she is very clever and smart, having had plenty of time to scour numerous libraries in the city and read whatever good book she finds. Despite her seemingly calm nature and happy attitude, Marie inwardly dreads the fact that she may never again find her sister, the only family she has left.

ox ll Vintage Nerd llox

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Adalina Satoshi

User Image

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

ALLIANCE
xxxxx Humans
JOB
xxxxx The Cook
NICKNAME
xxxxx Ada
BIRTHDAY
xxxxx Spring 14
SONG
xxxxx Magic Number

EYES
self explanatory xxxxx
HAIR
self explanatory xxxxx
HEIGHT
Five Feet, Four Inches xxxxx
WEIGHT
One hundred twenty poundsxxxxx
RESIDENCE
The Villagexxxxx

PERSONALITY
xxxxx Adalina, though she likes to go by the nickname Ada, is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about her past or the garden she cares for. Ada is very optimistic, preferring to look to the joy in life rather than the downsides, except when it comes to her own unhappiness in life. Being a sympathetic person, she understands the regrets of her fellow humans, willing to battle against the unfairness that God has placed upon them in their past lifetimes.

Despite her thin figure, Ada tends to eat large amounts of food. Even as a child, she always ate unusual portions at dinner. She has a love for food, especially her baked goods. As such, she is a brilliant cook and will often get delighted when other's eat her culinary concoctions.Though it really is a wonder why she has yet to gain weight. She has a great love for animals, finding them very adorable and greatly interesting.

Ada is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. She is seen as eccentric or weird, as her whole personality is strange in the sort, such as her abnormal liking for hats and collecting weird-looking toys. Despite her strangeness, Ada is actually a very mature person, doing her best to remain calm in any situation. She has Brontophobia, fear of lightning or thunder, and will often comfort herself during storms by playing loud music and shutting all the doors and windows. She also has Amaxophobia, fear of riding in a car or being anywhere near one, as it is linked to her death from which she died in a car crash.

REGRET
xxxxx Ada regrets the fact that she never found love, her only true wish in her lifetime. Though she does not fully remember it, she deeply desires it.

OTHER
xxxxx Ada dislikes insects, finding them beyond gross and will take extreme measures to avoid them. SHe has an unusual liking for horror movies and scary stuff, not being scared of them in the least. She loves to knit and sew, often making her own clothes rather then going to the tailor. Her love for cooking and food is what got her position as a cook, and also what tends to deem her as a perfect housewife.

( ) ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 am
User Image

WHEN EVERYTHING FEELS LIKE THE MOVIES
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
YEAHxxxxYOUxxxxBLEEDxxxxJUSTxxxTOxxxKNOWxxxxYOU'RExxxxALIVE.xxx
the survivor

Hikaru gazed over his appearance in the mirror. He wore blue plaid pants and a black blazer with a white long sleeved polo underneath. His black shoes were clean and shining, and his hair was brushed neatly. He straightened his blue plaid tie in the mirror, slightly uncomfortable with it. He had never been one for ties, as they felt abnormally tight around his neck. His electric blue eyes scanned the room, falling on a sleeping Akio still resting in his egg. With a smirk, he gently placed the egg within his bag, careful not to wake the chara for he knew Akio would lecture him about the importance of "beauty sleep".

Leaving home, he walked to Seiyo, which was only a block away and a comfortable walking distance. As he arrived, he heard the squealing of girls as he walked past. Those whom he even glanced at would blush in response and many would greet him with cooing voices. It was rather embarrassing, he had to admit, to receive all this attention. As a Prince though, albeit not a real one, of course there were girls who would look his way. Hikaru hardly ever even noticed if girls fancied him, thinking they only stood around him because of his role on the council. It was his coolness and charm though that did the trick.
As he noticed two members of the Guardian's not far from him- Alexandra and Amaya- he approached them with a smile. "It's nice to see you again ladies."

══════════════════════════════════  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces