Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 pm
Aiden took the glass of milk taking a sip. Ryan was right about him needing clothes and other things. "They're okay." Aiden shrugged. He didn't want the other to spend money on him. "You don't think my family still has my clothes?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 am
At the mention of his family, Ryan held back a sigh...it was hard to tell the other about this..."Probably not." he said. "Actually...I think they moved. Everyone thought you were dead Aiden." he said as he got up putting his plate away when the food was gone from it. Well he didn't necessarily lie about his parents but its also not exactly the truth.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 pm
Aiden looked up when an answer was not given immediately. He frowned when the other said that his parents had probably not kept anything because they had moved. Breifly he recalled one of the doctors saying something about his parents having moved, he had too focused on how many years he had lost at that point. "Yeah... that makes sense. I'm surprised you waited for me." Aiden smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 pm
Ryan looked up at catching the small smile. Returning the small smile with his own, "I find myself surprised as well but something...just something told me you would come back. Well either that or I'm just really stubborn." He said trying to make light of it. I should probably go see that man again and let him know soon. he thought as he glanced at Aiden briefly.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am
Aiden felt better seeing Ryan return his smile. "I'm gonna go with stubborn." he laughed but it didn't matter. Ryan had waited for him and that made Aiden happier than he would admit. "Well i'm done." Aiden chirped hoping off his seat and bringing his plate to the kitchen to wash it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 pm
Ryan laughed at answer Aiden gave him about being stubborn. Seeing that the other soon finished and the plate was washed he nodded. "Lets get dressed and head out." he said walking back into his room putting on some clothes and gave some clothes to Aiden. Well even if Ryan was twenty-eight his appearance didn't show it so he got away easily with the clothes more suited for younger people.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 pm
Aiden smiled at the other as it was decided that they would get dressed and go out. Following Ryan to the man's room to get a new set of clothing for the day before he got his own. "Thanks." Aiden thanked when the man handed hm clothes. He quickly changed unconcerned with the man seeing him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 am
Quickly getting dressed and fixing up his hair the male smiled as he grabbed his keys and put his shoes on. "Lets go." he smiled setting the security code and locking up the house. Walking over to the car opening the door for Aiden he got in on the drivers side starting the car up. Once the male was in Ryan drove off to the mall...only it wasn't the local small town one but one in the larger city.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:00 am
Aiden smiled as Ryan fixed his hair before nodding and following the man when they were ready. "Thank you." Aiden thanked sliding into the car when the door was opened for him. Buckling he looked to Ryan expectantly as they drove. "Its all changed so much." he gasped still in awe of the town  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 pm
"It has, but that's only to be expected though." he said as within the hour, the two arrived at a much larger mall. Smiling, he parked and got out stretching his legs as he waited for Aiden before walking inside.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:40 pm
SuJuVitaMINJewels

Aiden was amazed by the size of the mall they came upon. The last time he had seen one it had been so much smaller. Getting out of the car he followed Ryan inside. "This is huge." he exclaimed over the noise of the mall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am
Ryan smiled as he looked at it, "Is it? I come here pretty often since the one at home isn't all that good anymore." he said "Since were shopping for you, where do you want to start?" he asked as they walked around.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:05 pm
"The one we had as kids only had a couple of stores, most of them clothing. This has everything, even a food court." Aiden exclaimed looking around. "I don't even know where to begin but I don't think we can go bad walking around and stopping where ever looks good."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:26 am
"Yea...ours didn't even have a food court huh..." he chuckled as they walked around the mall stopping in any store that caught their interest buying things here and there. They shopped for a couple hours stopping at the food court looking at the options. "What would you like to eat?"  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 pm
Aiden laughed and shook his head with Ryan's words about the food court. Shopping was great fun with Ryan, trying on things he didn't recognize and others he knew. Some fit great and others he laughed at the size of. "Anything i'm starving." Aiden exclaimed exasperated as they stood before the food court now.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff