Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
ever fall for a straight guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lubricants

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 am
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
kevinhow
i once had a straight friend who said "i'm not really interested in girls, but im not gay" and then a few weeks later he walked past me and said "hold on to this paper" and ran away, and it was a semi-love note

That's so sweet! ^_^ What happen after that?

After thoroughly stalking your profile I noticed you live in Raleigh!
So I have one question... You going to animazement? ^_^

Hehe, I plan too! But I have to fill that registration! Well i'm not a crazy weeaboo at all. I really don't share much of anime/yaoi to anyone, I just like it. My friend asked me if I was going too! And I shrugged. I'm just a average teen guy, not that much into anime loudly persay.

Believe me. I understand completely about what you're saying.
And you don't have to pre-register. You can jsut show up and pay like ten bucks more.

Yeah. Oh Really? >__< Are you like that too? Oh, well my friend said she had to register for it. Well I guess she's participating as a staff or something than.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 am
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
kevinhow
i once had a straight friend who said "i'm not really interested in girls, but im not gay" and then a few weeks later he walked past me and said "hold on to this paper" and ran away, and it was a semi-love note

That's so sweet! ^_^ What happen after that?

Hehe, I plan too! But I have to fill that registration! Well i'm not a crazy weeaboo at all. I really don't share much of anime/yaoi to anyone, I just like it. My friend asked me if I was going too! And I shrugged. I'm just a average teen guy, not that much into anime loudly persay.

And you don't have to pre-register. You can jsut show up and pay like ten bucks more.

Yeah. Oh Really? >__< Are you like that too? Oh, well my friend said she had to register for it. Well I guess she's participating as a staff or something than.

That or she just wanted a cheaper ticket =P
So yeah. =] You should say hi to me when you go cause I'm awesome.

Spigglesworth

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lubricants

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 pm
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth

Oh, you live in North Carolina too? That's strange, and even stranger, in Raliegh too. Will you be cosplaying? If so, who? I need to know, if I can spot you anywhere.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:57 pm
FelizChocoMilk
Pono_the_Thief
Well, for a seemingly asexual boy

heart Hold up, how is a guy asexual?? heart

Same as anyone. Asexual isn't so much an orientation as much as it is just a general disinterest. It's kind of like being you without the hormones driving your labido...so to speak. You can still choose to have sex but there really isn't any driving force behind it other then choice. I hope that makes sense. Sometimes I ramble and get rather confusing. confused  

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Spigglesworth

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:10 pm
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth

Oh, you live in North Carolina too? That's strange, and even stranger, in Raliegh too. Will you be cosplaying? If so, who? I need to know, if I can spot you anywhere.

I live in Wilmington. Nt raleigh but I will most deff be there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 pm
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth
Lubricants
Spigglesworth

I live in Wilmington. Nt raleigh but I will most deff be there.

Oh, alright. 8-D Well I hope I can spot you! Can I contact you on anything?

Lubricants

Romantic Lover

RoboJizz man

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Disco Mushroom
Aspettami

You have? Is this a thing of the past, or are you still. . Er, for lack of a better phrase. . 'crushing' on him? Cuddling probably isn't conducive to getting over a dead-end-crush.

Anyway, I personally haven't. . Probably because I'm too pragmatic. I just don't see the point, so I don't develop them.

P.S. Cuddling between two men isn't necessarily gay. He could just be open.

i am still :/
and he is bi-curios.
personally i don't think he's straight at all based on how he acts towards me.
he's even admitted to liking me back, it's just he feels awkward about the whole thing i guess, i'm the first guy that's ever had an interest in him and vice/versa.
We're pretty close friends though regardless so it's kinda both our fault for it happening in the first place.
Thats pretty cool I've never had a friendship like that before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 pm
I remember being the straight guy who let my gay friend cuddle with me... AND now I'm on GAIA, in a gay guild telling you... It's ok. But you can't commit to a straight guy, it's chasing the impossible.  

NtOprah

finfageek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 pm
Story of my life. No freakin' joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 pm
/deep sigh. Yesssssssssssssssssss gonk

We're super close friends (I wouldn't call us *best friends* though... we know a lot of secrets about each other though and we understand each other's feelings super well,) and we have so much in common and he's super ******** fine and we always joke around together and I liked him so much it depressed me because he isn't even bi dkfjasdlfjsdflajskdflsjd
Still talk to him, told him I liked him, it just kind of settled because he was meh and I was ok that he was meh.

I don't liiiike him like that anymore, but we're still very close friends. 3nodding

But I mean it was butter flies in my stomach and blush any time he's near kind of crush. mad  

flightyPrick

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

flightyPrick

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 pm
Luminairus
FelizChocoMilk
Pono_the_Thief
Well, for a seemingly asexual boy

heart Hold up, how is a guy asexual?? heart

Same as anyone. Asexual isn't so much an orientation as much as it is just a general disinterest. It's kind of like being you without the hormones driving your labido...so to speak. You can still choose to have sex but there really isn't any driving force behind it other then choice. I hope that makes sense. Sometimes I ramble and get rather confusing. confused

My sister is kind of asexual. She isn't really interested in anyone; not interested in boys nor girls.
It's really rare for her to have a crush. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm
I fell for a straight guy and it sucked. But then I found the guy whom wants to marry me. And iv never been happier in my lifetime.  

Sylpher kitsune

5,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100

ColonelFitzwilliam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:29 am
Twice. The first time it happned to me was before I had come out to anyone and it was kinda my wake up call that, 'hey, I like guys!' The second happened right after I moved to Pennsylvania. For a while I thought he was just in the closet. He was my best friend that year. He figured it out eventually. Though my CONSTANT flirting probably didn't help keep it a secret. We never really talked about it and I still think that he was in the closet. Now I have a boyfriend and I love him ^,^ he's pretty much perfect except for one thing  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:13 pm
I have had small things for straight guys, but never full on crushes. I have only been able to have feelings for other gay men, but I had a very small crush on a friend of mine this summer. He was my roommate and he new that I was gay and he was obviously straight, but I liked him more because he was a sweet guy. It was more of a "Bro" kinda crush, but still a crush none the less. He doesn't know that I did either  

soul of a cow

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces