Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:31 pm
"They aren't gone." Krix said, grabbing her arm as two patrols worth of troops rushed by.
"Like I said, we're returning to the fleet. We'll head to the landing pad tonight, and from there you all are free to come with us, or stay behind. It's your choice. I'm sorry if I haven't been prompt with my answers. I promise, I'll be as honest with you as I can be." Brenner genuinely looked sorry, but Krix appeared not to trust the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image"Ruurf ruff grukrr frarfff?"  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 pm
RP_Master_Jak
"They aren't gone." Krix said, grabbing her arm as two patrols worth of troops rushed by.
"Like I said, we're returning to the fleet. We'll head to the landing pad tonight, and from there you all are free to come with us, or stay behind. It's your choice. I'm sorry if I haven't been prompt with my answers. I promise, I'll be as honest with you as I can be." Brenner genuinely looked sorry, but Krix appeared not to trust the group.

For a moment, Siobahn stares daggers at Krix, his hand forcibly grabber her. Then she decided to just relax a bit. This was just getting to be too much overall. "What, exactly, are you involved in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image"So, you guys were saying something about a mission to assassinate the Lord of the Sith. I'd wager that whoever sent you honestly doesn't like you much. Or is a drunk. Or you lost a bet. Or is phenomenally optimistic."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:22 pm
"That last one would be more on the mark. We received these orders from Gar Stazi himself." Brenner said, smiling.
"The admiral sent us because we're a small but specialized team. But we couldn't even get close." Krix sounded disappointed, but he caught himself and just scowled at the radio.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image"Rrurururuwrurururur!"

{I'd recommend just moving us along if we're going to actually continue this game at all, btw...}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
{I'd recommend just moving us along if we're going to actually continue this game at all, btw...}

((Seconded))

Jaden arched an eyebrow, "Small specialized team? Does that mean that there were more of you?"

((also, for those who aren't getting these references i recommend the Wookieepediea as a great resource to look them up.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:34 am
"Captain." Krix growled.
"Stow it Krix. I may not have like what he said either, but he's free to have his opinions of the admiral." Brenner threw an arm in front of Krix to prevent him from attacking Rrroorrshk, then looked to Jaden.
"Yes, there were more of us. But we lost them during the infiltration. The two of us made it out fine, but the others were killed in a fight with Wyrlock." His answer was level headed, keeping his emotions in check. His men were gone, but he and Krix at least had survived. He looked to Krix, who nodded simply.
"There's going to be a gap in the patrols. We can make a break for the landing pad when it opens up." Brenner said, opening the door, "You're free to follow if you want, if not we won't stop you."  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image"Well, considering that they likely have IDs on several of us, at the very least you could get us off planet as soon as possible. Let's get on whatever ship you've got, and get out of here for the moment. Oh, and I'm surprised to know that you speak shryywook, Krix. Maybe there's some hope for you yet..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:43 pm
"Let's just get going, then. The further we're away from here, the better I'll feel."

{In all seriousness, here's a question, DM: If we don't want to go with these guys, what does that lead to. I've DM'd before - I know how difficult it can be to get the initial hook off the ground. Are you prepared for the PCs deciding they don't want anything to do with these guys? Should we just bite the hook to get into the main game. I've seen and done plenty as a PC and DM where the game would just be great if the initial hook could take off, and I'm okay with going along, but I just want to know whether or not it's necessary or not. Because I'm not sure that everyone's feeling it with these guys, TBH, and it might just be because of party make-up or something else.}  

Emerald the Crow

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:48 am
(If you don't go with the rebels, you'll be given the choice of Jail or helping find the rebels for the empire. If you help the empire, then things will proceed from there. If imprisoned, you'll either break out on your own or the prison will be attacked.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:39 pm
Well, I guess it can't hurt anything to join them--at least not more than I already have by following them to begin with. "Let us get going as soon as possible then, though I expect a more full explanation once we are aboard ship."  

Dallas Moonrain

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 pm
Jaden rolled his eyes, "so you speak Shriiwook, that would have been nice to know before i played protocol droid." Jaden didn't even need to think on whether he was going to follow them, if he were arrested he would be handed right over to the sith, and he wasn't about to have that. "Was you pilot one of the dead, because if so, i know my way around a star-ship."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:51 pm
"Krix usually handles piloting, but we could use an extra hand on the ship." Brenner said, "The landing pad is this way." Brenner led the way, watching carefully for the patrols. Krix would bring up the rear, and had his blasters ready.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 pm
User ImageShaheska moves stealthily, her carbine rifle concealed but a hand at the ready, keeping an eye out for patrols. She wasn't instilled with a great deal of confidence, but getting arrested and/or tortured by the Sith wasn't exactly a promising alternative. Better to get off this planet and put some distance between her and immediate threats.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff