Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm
Troa just smirked, taking another drag from his smoke. "When you've been smoking as long as I have, being told not to smoke just won't cut it. Cause the way I'm seein it right now, there's so much smoke now that this little bit more isn't gonna do much damage." He said with a shrug. "As for the fight... no not the first one I've been in..." He said flatly, taking another drag and exhaling through his nose. "Seems like you also have the class I was in with you as well..." He added, glancing around at the people with the professor, seeing someone he thought was Celeste and some other people from the class.

((Speaking of smoking, I'm gonna have one too! XP ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm
Clad eyed Rugalia and laughed. "Eh why not try some of this my friend. Its a...special order I have worked out with the big man there. Though i warn ya, the stuffs only practically poison." His toothy grin grew wider, happy to have founda seemingly more calm drinking partner if only for the moment. After another swig from his own mug he turned to look back at the armored traveler. "To me the whole things rubish. Some crazy, inspired another or some people just pissed off the wrong lender. Either way stranger ya still havnt said who hired ya ta look into this in the first place. " Clad didnt know whether to find the man's boldness in sitting with them interesting or a bit annoying. Being so close the man's scent gave the reason behind this somewhat away, definatley demon though of nobility or a grunt he couldnt tell. Still the guy seemed to have some combat experience marked by his shield dents. "So stranger got a name?"

Noise got the ring and watched Xaldin leave in somewhat awe. He just helped him out of the blue then left? No favors, no now he was indebted? The shifter couldnt believe his luck. He quickly gathered up his clothing and changed back before standing before Alister again. "Free Fe'elnox but yes, i guess i should introduce myself. Im Noise C. Nagisa...heh. Kinda feels funny sayin it. No one really cared to ask before just, servant boy or little shifter." His said the last part with some disgust, indicating his obviouse hatred for the pet name. "Aa-liss-ter got it...so umm where to now? I dont really have any place to return to...nor money...or well...anything. " Noise looked back towards Alister and ran a hand through his pale hair, revealing his little nervouse habit.  

demoneyeszero

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 pm
((Other World))

The Regent nodded at Leonardo’s words and watched his left hand leave the room. They weren’t out to rule by fear. Cyrus looked at Rine with a tired nod and attempted to joke. “Well, you were bored, and now.. well, I suppose we can let the cat out of the bag…” The blonde frowned after he finished what he said. Perhaps, that hadn’t come out the way he had wanted to. His tiredness was affecting his usual charisma. He sighed. ”Well, I trust things should go well. Please update me on any interesting developments,” Cyrus said as he turned to leave throne room and retired to his room.

Cyrus’s room was typical of royalty, and it was rather comfortable and spacious. The blonde king leaned the scepter against the wall, took off the royal cloak, and unhooked his sword from his belt. He picked up a picture on the desk in the room and looked at it. It was a small painting of his sister, him, and their parents. I never thought I would have to do this to protect her and world… He placed the painting face down on the desk, and he felt a slight breeze. The one in the shadows had seen the sign and departed. The result of the mission, if successful, would serve a three fold purpose. There were things at work beyond either of their controls...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 pm
"I... think it came from the room next to our classroom. The one where a communications class was." Casidy said, answering Lunia's question as she too watched the students rushing out of the art building. Now where would all the classes be held? Trying not to think about that, Casidy returned her attention to Lunia as she had heard her coughing. That was not unusual since they had just rushed from a burning building. "Are you feeling alright? I know you said you felt faint earlier inside before this, but I just want to make sure you're not getting any worse."  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:11 pm
"oh right!" he said and stuck his hand out. "muko's the name, killing's the game. I'm a contractor, currently some... illegal folk have my contract." His mind was running over what he had gotten from the few people ha had talked with. A murderous clown, slaughtering everyone, including the resistance. So im looking for a insane clown... Wait. His face lost all color and he fell into his seat. "a ... CLOWN... oh... oh no..." he mumbled to himself as he stared off into nothing. He sat their slouched in his chair, a look of pure despair across his features.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm
Celeste looked at the engeneering professor, how did he know her name? She shook her head as she was not too concerned about that as she began to head towards the door that he had mentioned. The smoke filling her lungs she was coughing tough and was getting exhausted as her vision became blury.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 am
Troa looked around, and started a head count. "Yo prof... you're one short." He said, noting the person he thought was Celeste... wasn't. Gritting his teeth, he stomped out his smoke and looked at the building. "Let's see..." He muttered to himself. "They went out the back door, leaving the only exit from the class being the west side of the hall meaning... this way." He muttered, and dashed off to the door. For a smoker, he was quick. He used to run track in high school, and ended up being the top runner for sprint and an occasional placer for distance. "Pain in the a**!" He yelled, kicking through the back door and looking around. Ripping a piece off his "borrowed" shirt, he held it over his mouth as he headed for the stair case. Luckily, the flames hadn't gotten to the lower level yet, but the smoke was thick. Breathing slowly, he made his way back to the class. Keeping low, he scanned the room and saw the door that Celeste was heading towards. He held his breath and stood on a chair under the room's sprinkler to wet the makeshift rag. Jumping down, he took another breath through the rag as he made his way to Celeste. "Oi!" He yelled through the cloth, grabbing her arm. Placing the damp cloth over her mouth, he looked around. "Alright, take two breaths then we're movin." He said simply, hoping that the flames wouldn't make their way into the hall any time soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:40 am
((Sorry I've been kind of lost, but I'm going to go with your character's actions))

Just when Celeste thought she was going to pass out she felt a hand grasp her arm as she inhaled like he said. She could barely see him just his figure. Afterwards she grabbed his hand as she was willing to follow him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 am
Alister looked at Noise, he knew exactly what to do at this point, he wasn't just going to up and leave "don't worry about it I'll help you out" he took a moment to collect his thoughts on what he was going to do now, he turned himself towards the exit of the building "come on, Noise i need to show you something".

Alister led them outside from the swimming pool house and down the street, they passed a few homes and small stalls that were scattered around, some sold food others random items. After a small period of time walking though the streets of Onicann, Alister stopped and turned to Noise, they stood at a cross road, one road was where they had come from, the second led to an other part of the town, and the last would lead them to a small barn not to far away.
"Noise" he pointed down the one road which led to the barn "Noise i what you to chose, if you chose this way, you'll learn my truth" he pointed down the second road "this road leads back to town where you'll live your life the way you want it" Alister dropped his arm "I'll help you which ever one you chose".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm
Troa sighed, and looked around. "Damn..." He muttered as he saw that the hall had finally been covered in flame. "I hope you aren't scared of heights." He said with a sigh. "Excuse me..." He said, picking her up. Running towards one of the windows that shattered, he jumped out. It's only two stories... He thought to himself, as he looked over at the burning tree. He stretched out his leg, and kicked one of the branches and started to slow his fall. He managed to make it to the trunk, and kept kicking it as if he were walking up it. He was able to slow down enough, that he landed and rolled away from the already fallen tree branch. Helping Celeste up, he sighed and walked back to his bag. Picking out his pack, he lit another smoke and sat down. "I'm gettin hungry again..." He muttered, looking around. I guess being apathetic to most things helps somewhat... He thought to himself with a shrug.

((I forgot to put this when I posted, but I hope it's not too god-moddy. I'll change it if you want.))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:43 pm
Neo finally stoped running as he turned his head in the direction he just passed. By a small foodstand stood a beautiful young woman with very revealing clothing and hourglass figure. she was with beautiful freinds too as neos tongue droped and drool started coming out as he noticed and swiped it clean quickly. He had to hurry as his apprentice might be here at nay minutte likely with news of his last flirtation and feared the angry woman greatly like a man fears his wife when he makes he rmad or forgets some holiday or another. If he was caught veing a perv with these girls he wouldnt want to think of what would happen. He quickly dashed over sneaking up behind them with twincling stars in his eyes as he tried to contain his drool as he tried to sneak a fell of the buts and when they turned startled move for the lips quick. normally he would try to woo them but time was not on his side and he was a man without reason when it came to beautiful woman with like the 6 here he was completly consumed by it, not like he resisted.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm
She had only been gone less than ten minutes! How could her employer disappear so darn quickly? Did he really even care that she was bothering to help him? If so, then why leave her behind like this so frequently?

Ari sighed in exasperation. Running a hand back through her short red hair, she began making her way through the streets of the town, looking for her employer, Neo Spades. The assistant was not very happy with being left behind again. As she made her way through the crowds, looking this way and that to try to find Mr. Spades. It was in her search that she heard people exclaiming and talking about some man that was running amok staring at women, flirting with them, and even sneaking a feel on some of them. Ari just had to stop and shut her eyes. She gave out a shaky exasperated sigh. She knew just who was at fault for all of that: her very own employer, Neo Spades.

"Dammit!" she cursed under her breath before picking up her pace to search for Neo. She wasn't going to let Neo run around and act like a complete pervert while trying to gather the precious information he sought. Gritting her teeth, Ari began running through the crowds. It wasn't long before she found a group of women being harassed by none other than the person she was looking for. With a frown on her face, Ari hurried towards Neo, and, from behind him, she swung an elbow down towards her boss' shoulder blades. "Stop right there, you!" she declared emphatically.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:18 pm
((I LIVE! Yeah, I just couldn't see a reason for Andrelia to be around where any of the happenings were until now. Now I think this is a good time though.))

Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

User Image Andrelia came around the corner of the nearby gymnasium building, surprised and alarmed at the fire spewing forth from the arts building. That was where Casidy was this period! Was she alright?! Students and teachers alike had already evacuated the building, but that didn't mean that there weren't people still inside. As a teacher, he was instinctively concerned for all of the other students, but his foremost concern was to his life's sworn duty. He needed to know she was safe.

He was quickly among the crowd outside the burning building, searching for the woman he was sworn to protect. He didn't want it to look overly suspicious, even if they were friends outside of school, so he made sure like it seemed that he was looking over all of the other students too to make sure they were safe. Still, he could hardly hide his relief when he found Casidy, alive and unharmed, and helping a young, white-haired woman wearing an eye patch. He sighed audibly and walked over to her from behind, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Casidy, what happened here? You're alright, right?" He looked up at the burning building grimly, wondering if this was just an accident, or perhaps something devious. There was no telling right now, and he had to think the worst if he wanted to protect Casidy from those who would seek to harm her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 pm
Clad eyed Muko after his statement as he took another swig. "Illegal folk eh? Well i know anyone against that brat of a Regent and his dog and trainer is a friend so mind sayin who these illegal folk are? Could always use more friends ya know." A wide grin broke across his face as he finished the remainder of his drink. When he looked back to Muko however he found the man sunken in his seat with a funny look on his face. Clad laughed at the stuttered statement. "Awww the killer is scared of some ghost clown eh?

Noise followed close to Alister, more so out of habit than anything. Being however that Alister, for all he knew, had helped save his life it wasnt something he particularly dreaded. Noise eyed all the small shops and homes as thy passed by. Some contained people who'd been at the sports event earlier, others just new faces to see.
When they arrived at the crossroads Noise took in all that Alister had to say. He looked down both paths, taking quite some time to make his decision. "Welll, I...I think i'd like to go with you. I...i really dont know how to survive on my own yet...and I dont have many friends outside my Ma...umm Lord Issacks house walls."

demoneyeszero

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 am
Lunia turned to face the man that touched Casidy's shoulder. She tilted her head to the side and looked at him, studying him. "You-" she was interuppted by a very sharp pain through her head, she clasped onto it and looked to the ground, letting out a piercing scream. "They've never been this bad before.." she muttered, clenching onto her head. Whenever she looked at Casidy's friend the pain just got worse, and she didn't understand why. "Casidy.. my head.." she said, becoming dizzy.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff