Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Campaign Start! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 pm
Amber came back into the hut a short time later, she had found some wild mushrooms along with some nuts and water. She could make an excellent soup with this. Stepping into the hut, she placed the food by her pack and picked up her staff. She spoke quietly to the room as she stood calmly.

"There are some Werewolves watching us." She whispered. "They're just outside. They don't know I've seen them."  
Manozz55 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 20 Total: 36 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm
(( Rolling spot and listen. Spot +6 Listen +2))

Bwhahaha, what is up with me and natural 20's?  

Manozz55

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:25 am
((Hello?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 am
((Seriously guys wth D: We are just about to start our first fight and you are all inactive wth D: ))  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-40)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:22 am
(I am not inactive, I just can't play on week ends.

Edit: Seriously the Dice roller hates me.)

+3 Search
+1 Spot

"That isn't good." Uriel whispered, stating the obvious. "Though if they wish to fight we can give them a run for their money at least." Uriel looked around the room for things they could use in the up coming battle "Azmerelda, Do you think you could stay out of this? Unless if they start killing us, at least." Uriel laughed alittle. "I ask cause you have battle experience and if we rely on you we will fail when you have to leave to face the dragon."  
Rock_DS rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:46 pm
(( I sware I wrote a post, where the hell did it go? D= Sorry about that))

Jumping up, Pavlock grabbed his bow and arrow. He had seen a few of the moon shifting animals over the years, never stupid enough to get into a fight with them.

Pavlock listened to Uriel with a strange tilt to his head. "And we be not worrying about the dragon if we not be using all the hunters we have no"

In his head the idea of letting one of the powerful fighters staying back when a deadly fight was iminent was stupid. Sure you let the younglings train on the small game, helped and advised by hunters and elders. But you did not stand back and let them fight if a life or death situation presented itself.

((+5 to spot check))  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm
The slayer begins donning her armor. "Lycanthropy is not a disease you want to catch, young master mage." She said as she continues to don her special armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 pm
"But..." Uriel started to say but stopped himself. "Your right," He said sitting down, "Zyak pothoc." He muttered in draconian, as he picked up his spell book and looked though it. Hoping that he had something that would work against the werewolves. "Are we going to wait in here or meet them outside?"

(Roughly translated
Zyak pothoc= I am so stupid.)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Azmer laughed at Uriel's words in draconic. "There is no such thing as stupid youth" She replied, also in draconic. "Amber, how many did you see? We will need to play this safe, we are short a proper healer, we will hold out within the cabin, if they prove over powering I want all of you to exit the cabin as quickly as possible and set fire to it. I'll hold them inside with me." She finished her words as she finished donning her armor. She then grabbed hold f her blade and unsheathed it. "Pavlock, stay close to the boy, the young do not deserve to die." She said in a tone like that of a commanding officer.

Roll initiatives :3  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:07 am
(initiative +2)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

joe-dude667 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:44 am
As Azmerelda was donning her armour, Amber started to cat a spell on her staff.

"Shillelagh..." She whispered as she softly stroked the walking stick. Suddenly she was no longer holding a long, thin piece of wood, but a stout, knotty piece with a large knob at the top.

"4 or 5." She replied passively.

[[+2 init=15]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 am
"That is not an acceptable plan!" Uriel spouted after a moment of silence, as he quickly got to his feet. "We all leave together, I don't care if you are the last one out. If it comes to that, then we all leave together and I'll cast my hold portal spell on the door. No, one needs to die, not when a simple spell could be used."  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 am
((Initiative is a 10 sider fellas o3o))  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 am
((Really? Alright, though that is something you may want to put in house rules. Most dm's use D20s for all checks including Initiative.

Still adding the +2))  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out