Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 pm
Marcus Wolfe
User Image
Marcus watchedthe slaver scuttle off, and twitched when Aria blew in his ear. "I don't know myself. Nobody's angered me to that point yet. But I wouldn' do that against someone's will. I'm not the evil freak my father liked to think I was." He started towards the door, holding it open for Aria. He had brough the motorcycle on purpose. It would be a test for his purposes as well as showing her that he was trustworthy. It wouldn't do for her to run off now. He might have to put the stun gun hidden in another pocket of his coat to use.

"This world is not for all of us."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_Aria went out with Marcus, feeling the warm sun on her face after being in that wretched place for a week. It felt wonderful outside. She saw the motorcycle Marcus owned and was gaping at it. "I... Im gonna ride with you? On that thing?" Aria had never been on a motorcycle before. They were scary to her. "Is it safe?" She approached it with caution as if it were a monster with rabies, examining every detail.  

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:36 pm
Marcus Wolfe
User Image
"I wouldn't ride it if I couldn't do it safely," Marcus said, straddling the bike. "I won't let you get hurt, and it's only a short ride." He offered his hand to help her on, the other pulling the keys from his coat. After placing them where they were meant to go, he got the helmet out of the way. He would have Aria wear it, just in case. He had forgotten to bring his spare, and his extra leathers. Hopefully everything would be okay on the short trip to his house.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"Y-you've got a point," she mumbled. She shyly took his hand and got on the bike with him. She quickly took the helmet, fearing that they would crash. "Don't go too fast," she told him, her voice a bit shaky. "I'm scared." Then she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. "I wanna live!" she wailed.

[[ Im getting lazy x________x ]]

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:22 pm
Marcus Wolfe
User Image
"You'll be fine! Don't worry!" Marcus started the bike, pushing back the kickstand. The bike roared, and Marcus started off. There was little traffic, and the going was smooth, until he started down the little path that led to his house. It was a little bumpy, a sign of how litle maintenence there was on it. Marcus made a mental note to get it fixed. Within minutes of leaving the slave market, Marcus propped the bike on it's kickstand outside his door. "I told you it would be fine."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson watched as she walked form the cage willingly and it seemed that she was quick to submit. That might be useful in the future but he was slightly disappointed by her. She remained silent as they walked and he had no comment about the matter and it would not be too long before he drove them back to his home. Pulling into a drive way he parked the car and looked over at it was easy enough to tell that he had a headache or was hung over. "Alright Sin I have a single rule and that is you will follow my orders or you will get punished. A small room will be provided for you along with clothing" he said before unlocking the doors. There was not where she could seeing as he had her chain locked to the seat she was sitting in.

Walking to her side he opened the door and unlocked her from the seat before taking her inside to his place. Tyson looked around the living and room and area eventually brining is gaze to her. "Clean this place while I go take a hour or two long nap" he said as he blinked slightly and eventually closed his eyes for a second. "If little or no progress is made by the time I wake you will be pnished" he added as he looked over at her. Walking around the area he went to his room and she was forced to come along. He let go of her chain soon enough and grabbed a new collar for her to wear while she was here. Walking over he undid the one that was around her neck and replace it with something that was a little more interesting.

"If you try to leave this building the collar will shook until you are unconscious and I am the only one that can open it. Now the cleaning products and such are in the closet in the living room and get to work" he said in a strong voice before he walked her to the door and kicked her out of his room. He would have kept a closer eye on her but he needed to hide from the world for a bit.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:17 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta waited until Tyson was gone before she poked her tongue out where he had just been. She had no intention on cleaning his damn mess. Instead, she took a look around, trying to see what type of man that Tyson was, then turned on the television. She seriously doubted that she would be punished, and besides, the man needed to know that her quiet self would never surface again. If she had acted out at the slave shop, she would have been beaten by a guard for sure.

The smart female sat close to the television with the volume very low, so she wouldn't disturb the man that had purchased her. She didn't want her lazing time to be cut short because of stupidity.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
Samantha kept walking and then glared when she saw him. She looked around for a way to get past him, she looked one way then jumped onto the railing to slide down. Once on the ground she looked around for the door and just ran. I have to get out of here! Samantha's mind screamed looking for an exit to this place.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them

Kiatala

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson laid in his bed and stayed in complete darkness and silence for two hours before waking. Rolling onto his back he extend his arms and stretched. His body felt at ease compared to how he was this morning. Slowly lifting him self to his feet he went for the exit of his room and opened the door and what was he greeted with. The same mess that he woke to this morning and the sound of the tv filling his ears. He was far from a good mood and all she had to do was this one little thing and life could have been simple bit no she chose to slack off. Turning around he went for his room once again again and grabbed a small device before heading into the room where she was in.

"What are doing Sin" he asked as he looked over at the scantily clad women. Tyson placed his arms behind his back and looked down at her with a rather unimpressed expression on his face. He fiddled with the remote to her shock collar in his hand and played with the voltage a little. "And why is this place still filthy" he asked in a curious tone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian sighed again and pulled a remote out of his pocket with only one button on it. He hit it and silently, every single door and window in the house locked. A safety device all Iveshkov's had installed in their homes no matter how big or small. There was no way out now. Ian calmly walked downstairs and followed the sounds of her footsteps.
"Samantha, please stop trying to run... You wont be able to leave... The house is on lock down." He called out loud enough for her to hear. He didn't know what he was going to do. I need a drink or a smoke... He thought to himself. With that thought he just remember the cigarette he had left in the computer room that had probably fallen into the ashtray and burned out by now. With that thought he took out another cigarette, placed it in between his lips, sparked the lighter and inhaled deeply. He held the soothing smoke in his lungs and slowly let it out filling the room he was in with the smell of cloves. "Ahhh... That feels better..." He whispered to himself.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aurora Tate

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sin looked over to the man, holding the remote. He wasn't exactly happy looking, now was he? She just put on a little smile and stood up, standing firm. "I'm watching television. Could you not see that?" She rolled her eyes, then sat over on the couch, her hands under her thighs. "I might clean later, but I'd really rather not." She laid down, her left leg hanging off of the couch as she looked over to her new, most likely pissed off, master.

She silently wondered how long it was going to be until he snapped and took her back, or whatever he would do. All she knew, was that if he shocked her with that damned collar, she would likely try to kick his a**, though he looked to be some amount stronger then her.

((Doing my HW cause i got the assignment from a friend, so I might not post for a few >.<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson watched as she stood to her feet and his gaze was fixed to her. He shook his head slightly from side to side. It seemed that she wished to get under his skin and that was not a wise thing to do. "That Is not what I told you to do" he said after she laid down. He was still fiddling with the remote and he finally came to right setting. It was enough power to cause pain and lock up most of her muscles for a few seconds and that was all he needed. His finger reached for the button and he held it for a few seconds. He watched as he body reacted through the electrical charge and a smile formed on his lips. "My rule is simply you follow my orders within reason and we can avoid such crude things as this" he said before pressing the button once again for good measure.

"Now do we have an understanding of each other Sin" Tyson as he looked down at the blond haired women. He was treating her like he would any animal but she was already house broken among other things. As well if the collar did not work there where other methods to deal with a person such as her. Pondering over a few thoughts he slid the remote in his pocket and waited to hear her answer.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
Samantha looked around panicking and trying to figure out what to do. She stopped running and looked around, she had the need to defend herself she wanted something that wouldn't kill him but give her long enough to get out of the place. Think Sammy Think! Samantha told herself. Sammy was what all of her friend called her. She finally found just a piece of decoration, it was a small pot that would work. "I'll still try and you can't stop me!" Samantha shouted after a little while to him telling her she can't escape.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:08 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

User Image

Sin let out a gasp before clenching her teeth together. She wasn't exactly tolerable to pain, so the shock that she had received had pretty much snapped her out of her behavior. She listened to Tyson, her lip curling back as she was told to do as he said. She could feel the tears pricking up, so she snapped her eyes shut to stop the weak looking fluid from dripping down her cheeks. She had been shocked before, but only one other time. She hadn't experienced quite as high of a voltage either, since that previous master had been a wimp. She was cruelly snapped from her thoughts be another shock, followed by a question. She nodded stiffly, still lying there, her skin prickling from the shocks. In reality, she didn't feel that they had an understanding at all, but until she could get the remote, she would have to listen.

"Oh, you never told me what to call you." She sat up, running a shaky hand through her blonde locks, then looked up to meet her new master's gaze. She was upset at herself for shaking so badly after the shocks that she had received, but she really couldn't handle pain. She had never had a master that seemed okay with punishing her like this, so she couldn't even imagine what was in store for her later.

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:34 pm
zeroX_darkstar
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rein followed him inside. She shook her head. "You don't have to explain if you don't want to. It's your choice after all." she told him. She smelled like the sun and looked around. "Which way to the shower? I want toget this smell off of me?"

((O.O.C.:: good point...))

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

"It's just down the hall like i told you before...." He sighs rubs his left shoulder,it was sore and had a bruise that was turning a different color. the sniper rifle he fired last night was new and he hadn't expected it to recoil so much. "By the way i only have one rule,dont go into my room under any circumstance...got it? or i will punish you." what punishment he had no idea,but he didn't want her to find all his guns and ammo he'd look crazy and would likely have to tell the truth to her.

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff