Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:56 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

Moving her body closer, Genocide moaned. Her wings moved to slowly run down his back. Her hand pulled him closer to her. She bite his neck again. Slowly she got her point across to him that she wanted more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

He pulled out his teeth from her neck and moved lower. He licked one of her breasts before piercing it gently with his fangs in several places, each bite being another dark kiss. He moved back to her neck while he positioned himself between her legs "can i mistress?" he asked while looking into her eyes and pressing his lower body against her's. It was clear he felt the same pleasure then "how big do you want it?" he asked again while sinking his teeth back into her neck and hinting he could really control his body. Any part of his body  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Moaning Genocide moved her lower body closer to his. Her crimson eyes gave him the go ahead. She cried out as he bite her neck again. Her hips moved foreward as she moaned. "Now" she begged. She wanted him badly. She was so dazed with pleasure that her heart rate had spiked up. The taste of her indigo blood had changed to a sweeter taste.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:51 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

With his fangs still on Genocide's neck he removed his pants. He hestitated for a moment wondering if he should increase his size but decided the normal is good enough since she was never taken before. He placed his manhood in front of her and thrusted strongly....

(then skip)  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide scream as he took her body. Since she had the curse apon her, her frist time would seal her to him. Her crimson eyes glowed as the curse made her body only able to react to him.

-Time Skip-

A while later, Genocide lay panting under Daimon. Her crimson eyes were brighter than normal since she had never had sex.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon was also panting. He was layin oh his side with his head and arm on Genocide's chest. A slight trace of a stream of purple blood was leading from the corner of his lips and two other ones were coming from the bite marks on Genocide's neck. They probably performed or started an 'imprint' which could someday turn into a full 'bond' which would let one feel the other's emotions and thoughts even while apart  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Sitting up, Genocide moved to her side as she let her wings come out. They were repairing so they needed to be out. She licked her finger and placed it over the bites to heal them. Looking at Daimon she sighed softly. "Are you ok?" she asked. Her nails could have done a number on his back. She was tied to him and was ok with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"yes i am ok, mistress. just a bit dizzy from all those emotions and blood" he said quietly. The numerous scratches - marks of their fiery number - would heal soon but they were hurting a bit right now. He was wondering though if he should leave some of them  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

She took the desion from him. "Let me see your back" she siad softly. She opened a wound in her hand with a nail. Slowly she spread her blood over the wounds to heal them a bit. They closed up for now but if he wanted them to scar or not was up to him. she licked her wound to start its healing. "Call me Genocide. Mistress is to tiring to hear" she said softly. it was a sign that she trusted him beside her allowing him to have her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"yes, Genocide" he said calmly when she tended to his wounds. His eyes got orange in color which meant that he was in a good mood. HE decided to leave a few scratch marks from healing as a reminder of this wonderful event  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

She yawned softly before shaking her head. "I am so darn tried." she said softly. She stood up and shock out her wings. looking back, she shock her head at her wings. They were still taking a long time to heal.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon noticed her gaze on the wings which were still not healed "Should i heal them for you, Genocide?" he asked while coing over to her and taking her wings onto his hands gently so he wouldn't damage them  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Her crimson eyes glowed as she looked into his eyes. "You can tear them off." she said softly. If her wings were ripped off, she could regrow them. The damn humans had really got her wings so she was going to have to have them removed. It would take no time for the new ones to form.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"as you wish, Genocide" he said and got directly behind her to grab her wings at their base. He suddely leaned foward and bit her neck deeply before pulling them so that the pain would be reduced by the pleasure a bit  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

A moan of pleasure rippled from her lips as he bite her neck. it grew deeper as the pain from her wings being torn off moved through her body. She liked the mixture of pleasure and pain since she was a demon. Her indigo blood began to run down her back steadly till her new wings began to form from the blood. soon seh had a new set of perfect wings. She pulled them back into the slits of her back. Turning she looked at him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff