Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
◊♦◊ Elemental Salvation ◊♦◊™(need more ppl!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your element?
  Fire
  Water
  Earth
  Wind
  Don't know
View Results

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 am
User Image
Leo jumped out of a tree, "Master it is I Leo your pet wolf." Leo hated himself for saying that, but he wanted to save the human, "The others got worried so I came to see if you are alright." He then made his fur into metal spikes, "Are these men trying to hurt you?" He let a low growl come out and bared his fangs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:40 am
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian was shooked as the metal elemental wolf, Leo came out calling himself his own pet. The men around him took several steps back as they saw the metal spikes on his fur.
"This is Leo, the mental elemental of mine." he said to the men as he walked up to Leo and stood by him. "They haven't hurt me but I believe they might have hurt Electra, the electric female that is almost always with me." he said glaring at the men coldly.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 am
User Image
Yuki

Yuki waited patiently as the wolf slowly made her way to the cave. Once inside the cage she looked over at Aurelli, "Thank you Aurelli, now gently place her down here..." She pawed at a spot in the cave only a few feet from Tobi.

She calmly trotted over to him and licked his fur in several places and nuzzled his cheek to make sure he was still alive and breathing. A branch was too much for a puppy and she wished he didn't push her out of the way, she would have been fine. A bruise or two, but fine.

Her attention turned back towards the wolf and she slowly walked back over. "First things first, we need to get it clean and clear of infections..." Being a mother, she was quiet good at cleaning. But she can't remember the last time she licked another animal besides her mom, dad, husband, and children. Her thoughts disappeared when she remembered Tobi.

"It's going to hurt, so don't snap at me." She gently began licking around the wound so her fur wasn't entirely messy. Then she went to the would and licked it a little lower and more gentlier, trying hard not to bring her pain.

((Just making sure you guys aren't confused, because I got a question from someone about this: All the animals are elementals. Not just foxes and wolves. That includes: dogs, cats, hamsters, deer, birds, rabbits, everything. Any other questions feel free to ask.))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 am
User Image
User Image

Aurelli did as she was told and gently placed the wolf on the hard stone floor. She then trotted around to face the wolf and laid herself down on the ground easily. She looked at the tired face of their guest and so many questions raced through her head as she watched her mother begin to start licking slowly. She hoped that not much pain or discomfort would come to the wolf but some things in life jsut could not be avoided.

She watched and finally a question that she could not hold back any longer spilled out of her mouth.
"What's it like? Being with a human always?" Aurelli asked curiously as she shifted her weight around a little getting more comfortable on the floor.  

Kay Lyn Jay

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:53 am
User Image
Leo grunted, "So you want me to hurt them?" He started to lick his chaps, "It's been a while since I've had human."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu slowed down as the scent became stronger. He saw a break in the woods and what looked to be a building of some sort. He stopped several trees back from the edge of the woods. There were several other humans there too. This was becoming dangerous. Isamu noticed the metal wolf from earlier. He sighed lightly and moved back a few more trees, making sure to stay our of sight. He sat patiently, waiting for an opportunity to talk to the human.  

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra whimpered lightly as she was settled down inside the cave next to the fire cub from before. She woundered if he was okay or not. As the fox began to lick her fur to ride of some of the blood from her fur she stired slightly. Once she got to the wound she whimpered lightly and gritted her teeth tring hard not to bit at her to stop.
When the cub that helped her asked her a question she thought for an answer before answering. "Different from having a family of your own kind. He is the only family I have as I was taken from my true family as a cub. He is very nice though, the nicest human you probably will ever meet." she said laying her ears flat against her head as she nuzzled her muzzle against her front paws slightly.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian raised an eyebrow as he stared at the other humans. "Well do you wish to leave without harm or do you need a good a** whooping before you leave?" he asked. Many of the humans were already leaving at the sight of the elemental wolf.
"No, no we will leave. Just keep your animals under check." said a man as they hurried up to leave, not wanting to be eatten. Once they were out of ear range Max looked back down at Leo.
"Thanks, you didn't have to do that." he said lightly.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 am
User Image
Leo looked at the human, "I believe in justice so I couldn't let them out number you." He then returned his fur to normal, "Now to look for you wolf." Leo turned around and headed back to the woods.  

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 am
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian, making sure the other humans were long gone from his home, slowly followed behind the metal elemental back into the woods, his attention more behind him then in front. He never liked being around other humans as being with them made he feel uneasy. With animals it was almost completely different. He wondered what exactly what their reason was to be here. What ever it was he was thankful that they were gone, no longer endangering the other animals in the woodlands.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Aurelli nodded, very interested in what the wolf was saying. Part of her was very fascinated by the idea of being a humans friend and maybe even their pet, in a companion sort of way. She wondered what it might be like to have a purpose for herself. She imagined herself playing with a human and protecting one with her very life.
She stopped then and thought maybe that was a little extreme. Then again, being someones best friend was extreme. It was an important thing. Snapping out of her fantasy she looked back at the wolf.
"So you are happy?" Aurelli asked in a curious way that only a puppy could.  

Kay Lyn Jay

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:36 am
User Image
Yuki

Yuki smiled, "I'll be right back." she whispered to the two of them and left the cave out to the woods.

((Sorry for the short notice: I'm leaving for a cruise. But dont worry, I'm eaving StormOokami in charge. All I ask is that you follow the rules and dont NPC my character. Once again, sorry. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:37 am
Isamu

User Image
Isamu watched the human walk back into the woods. Now was as good a time as any. He followed the human and wolf, but far to the side. The only problem was that other wolf, but he had to hurry. He began moving closer towards the two. Finally he moved in front of them, stopping them. "Human, there is an important matter for you to attend to. Your 'pet' is injured and she is resting back at our cave. She is in need of your help. I know you may not trust me, but I am not one to lie. The wound could be serious." Isamu looked at the other wolf cautiously, then back at the human. "We'd better hurry."  

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:42 am
User Image Leo turned to the human, "So.. how long have you been with your wolf and how is she like?" He wanted to stir up a conversation to try to lighten up the mood. If he was going to be with this human for a while it would be nice to get to know him a little and his wolf.

User Image

User Image

Kai gripped her blades, she was new to this land and didn't like it. She turned to her bat, " Pfizer, your lucky that I love you or else we would still be in Russia."

Pfizer nodded and rubbed his cheek against Kai's. He knew that he was lucky to have her as an ally. He then got off her shoulder and flew into an apple tree near a cave and came back with an apple. He then went back to the apple tree and had a buffet of apples.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 pm
((Guys...I was only gone 7 days. WhAt HaPpEnEd?!?!))  

lilrosebudi

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 am
User Image
Tobi's body stiffened. His body lit a light blue. It helped with the pain but soon after the flames went out. He wasn't strong enough to keep them lit. He looked over at his body it was slowing down lightly on the bleeding. Still not alot. He looked over at his sister and mother who were helping the now lone wolf. It made him grunt a little. He didn't understand the kindness they were showing but looked back over to the end of the cave where the land opened up around the small cave.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff