Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:49 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko was trying to catch her breath. "I swear...if this is going to be...constant stress...and problems. Then I quit." She muttered with a weak smile looking up at her friend. 'What are we going to do, I can't figure it out. My water nor ice is working. How could we not see this coming, its going to be worse if a talisman shows up.' She said with a tinge of hopelessness through just their mental link. She wasn't going to break the rules, but she felt like they had already lost. 'The talisman in my temple, it...it wasn't connected to my powers was it.' She hadn't thought about it until now. It scared her slightly, at the same time it didn't. She didn't use this amount of energy in a while after all.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose breathed heavely looking at her 'your powers are your own ... but that whould have come in handy' he said to her mentaly as he chuckled and let down a tear along with sweat from the heat "for the first time in three years ... i dont know what to do" he said with a pant "ice and water doesnt work ... the only thing that could be strong enough to stop him ... would be if he fought himself" he said as Avalona glowed bright Silver as the ground started to turned into dimond and it started to snow and into a blizzard, cooling the air around Ambrose, Kiko, Axel, and Aisu and even piled up snow on some of the lava around the gods and hardned into rock. looking down at Kiko's face he grinned "looks like its not going to be that easy to get rid of any of us" he wispered to her

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 pm
Axel then stopped and walked to Kiko and Ambros " then sit my friends I shall defeat him for when he fights me he fights himshelf thre time stronger!" Axel smiled, he was not sweating at all "prepare to die fireboy I'll show you how I got this title I am the God Of War!" with that he began to charge again and shout his fathers war cry "if I lose may strike me down!" and ran at him spear-first  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko watched as the other God began to run, on ice. Ice covered in snow, the only one she figured could do it would be Aisu. Going to stand up strait she winced, great now she pulled something. Taking a sharp breath, she stumbled to her knees. It was Axle's turn to attack. Putting out her hand as the snow fell. Her eyes went blank for a moment, and another moment passed and she shook her head realizing that tears poured from her eyes. "Tsukiko Yuki, moon child of the snow." She muttered covering her eyes with her bangs. Looking up she gave another look of hopelessness. "Some say the world will end in fire, Some say with ice. From what I've tasted of desire. I hold with those who favor fire." Standing up again ignoring the pain, not caring for the talisman. "But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate, to say that for destruction ice. Is also great and would suffice." She spoke the words, that had became her lullaby. Looking over at Ambrose as she spoke nodding slightly.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:02 pm
Merlin

User Image

Ambrose was about to get up to help him when he felt somethig within him, the power of Merlin. his eyes glowed bright white as he looked down at Kiko and his form changed into his past self "i will not have you die Nimueh ... i will never let anyone of my family die" he said as he slamed his staff on the ground and a wave of power ran towards Zai and Merlin ran next to the God of War "if the fire is strong, then take away what feeds it"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm
Axel nodded as Merlin spoke "alright ,if I may, you take out the air please Merlin, Kiko can you make an air bubble around all our heads, and thank you in advance" he smiled as he stepped in Lava, witch made him smile and he absorbed it, he sped up and almost caught up with Merlins beam  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Demon1013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu watched as everyone had began to become weak from this fight and knew she had to do something to help them, but had no healings abilitys. When she heard Azel elling her that he was a captain, she was extremely surprised. Not that he was a captain, but that the Soul Society actually wanted to help some. She was in no allance with the Soul Society, but she had to accept any help. She watched as Axel rushed into the fight and knew this wasn't going to end well. He tightened her grip on her blade and pointed her blade at Zai. "Ban- kai.." These words were uttered and a crystal of ice was released, from behind it was Aisu, her eyes now clear blue. As the large crystal of ice moved they were revealed as wings. She dashed alngside Axel, following the beam that Merlin with an attack of her own prepared. He blade began to glow and cold air began to surround her blade. Shehad the blade drag against the ground to freeze some of the lava as they were trailing towards Zai, prepared to strike him down with everything she had, or atleast, as much as she could do for the time being.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wrath remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Zai watched the constant attempts to stop the flames and lava from spreading, but in the end, he saw thatit was without effect. He constantly release heat with Inferno and when he watched as Axel and Aisu had rushed at him as well as a large wave that seemed to have been a spell of some sorts. A grin appeared on his face when he heard Axel calling himself the God of War. "I'll show you the depths of my wrath!" Zai tightened his blade as he watched Axel and Aisu head towards him. "Release: Blade of Pyro." His blade erupted and reformed, fusing with Zai's body and with a 25, 25 magnification, this battle was going to continue whether the liked it or not.

Zai created a similar blade as his Blade of Pyro and dashed towards him as well, his magma taking over the surface of the groun as he rushed by it. He then took his blade and smashed it into the ground, causing a large tsunami of lava erupt from the ground, but Zai continued to rush forward, his body bursting through the wall of lava and his eyes set for Axel as he swung his blade horizontally at his, attempting to strike Axel with a strike powerful strike, said to have been able to move mountains. Everything else would have to have focused more with the tsunami of fire as it came down on everyone, but Zai wasn't the only on attempting to fight, Inferno had launched a massive blast that was pure energy, directly towards Tsukiko and Merlin, this blade strong enough to have cracked the moon, yet weak enough to have been substained on the planet.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

(Pheonix Inferno)

Demon1013

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Merlin

User Image

Merlin halted as he looked at the flames and extended his hand, he formed a sheild around he and Kiko as he chanted a spell "Aquenti Suvrini Brjici Fyra" he said as he made the flames turn to water by transfering the molicules, meanwhile Avalona tried to help Kiko  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Axel dodged the strike but only barley and the jabbed his spear at him, at the same time he pulled his sword, Zues' Roar out and slashed at him, the blade crackled with Lightning  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko listen to the elders words, 'So it is true then.' She told herself, even if she mostly knew. Just as she figures it scared her a little. She was still herself right. Just a little fact didn't change much right? She saw the fire heading toward her. Instinctively she threw her hands in front of her. The pain she expected never came, glancing up she saw the fire being turned into water. Her eyes widened, she wanted to learned to learn that trick. Looking up at Avalona, after all Ryu had to take Yukie back. Then looking back to the fight. What could she do after all. There was no magic left at the moment. She would have to rest, but when she ever let that stop her. Her mind was truly full at the moment. She had so many questions, yet as she stood up she just ignored the pain.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:13 am
Merlin

User Image

with magic that regular wizards and wiches only dreamed of doing, he used his staff and his hands to extinguish the Lava and turned to Zai himself and twisted his hands and muttered a spell to cause giant ice shards to shoot up from the ground "Zai Akume ... stop this madness at once ... and let me see who sent you to do this" he said to him in a kind voice but with the same authority of both the most powerful wizard in all of history and as the God of Wisdom.

Fawkes in the meantime fought off Inferno as he grew in size to match the other Pheonix's

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:03 pm
Axel kept going "Merlin please I don't get to fight much I want to defeat him" Axel sighed as he stepped back his guard still raises  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 pm
Merlin

User Image

"i believe I said not to kill, that he wanted to find out information on why he's attacking instead of trying to kill him like a common barbarian?" he said to Axel while still looking at Zai "believe me he is a rather shadey person and is attacking us, but until i see that there is no other choice you will not kill ... or would you rather try to kill me to get to him?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:54 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Okay that was the final straw for her. "AXLE GET YOU'RE STUPID GOD OF WAR BULLSHIT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I REALLY GET ANGRY." Then she turned to the elder. "AND YOU, ONE MORE MENTION OF ANY FORM OR SHAPE OF YOU GETTING KILLED WILL ALSO NOT HAPPEN. EVEN IF HE," jamming a thump in Axle's direction, "CAN'T HARM YOU." The look on her face was scary. The usual calm or even worried Tsukiko couldn't be seen. "NOW THERE WILL BE NO KILLING. EVERYONE BETTER UNDERSTAND ME ON THAT. AND YOU TWO STOP ARGUING LIKE CHILDREN. NOW ACT YOUR AGE BOTH OF YOU." She truly was a child of ice, she was in flames. The usual calm blue eyes were solid ice. More icy then the ice that surrounded them. If someone knew just the calm Tsukiko, they would be running in fear now. A girl her age and size, shouldn't be this scary. Her yelling would make anyone feel about the size of an atom, or a small child. Whatever worked. Thinking she would calm down was also a mistake, she was budging. Men were such children. To her they were all muscle and no brain.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces