Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 am
((...There's been a sudden change of plans. I'm going out of town NEXT weekend.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 am
Celceus noticed the others following him. Well at least he got things moving. This trip to the capital wouldn't be a short one. The only bright side to the long trip was that he would have time to tutor himself in offensive magic. In addition he would have to learn decent hand to hand with his staff. He could never be sure that his enemies would always be at a distance.

Celceus appeared to be the oldest of the group. From what he knew, these people were the heroes of the previous war. The fact that he appeared older bothered him slightly. He was already the equivalent of an outcast. He was the only unknown force. They were all friends and he was just another Red Eternal Eye. Sometimes life just doesn't pan out like we wish.

((A time skip sounds good))  

HaruRivers

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 pm
((I agree with a timeskip and I wouldn't worry about it somtimes it's nice to take a break))

Zanoo followed even though he wasn't getting paid he didn't mind helping out it gave him somthing to do. The young merc wasn't much of a talker but he figured he could trust them since they could of probley already killed him if they wanted to. "Sooooo....anything I should know when meeting the king" Zanoo asked so when they get there he wouldn't affend anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm
"Hm...Not really. Zack doesn't really care for formalities, so just act as you normally would. And, although he is the son of Annexus, he's nothing like his father," Mina said.

((Okay, since the majority of the active people are for the timeskip, let's do it.))

Later that night...

Masa sat near the fire of the group's camp. She had insisted they camped, since they wouldn't have been able to see anything if they had kept moving. She silently watched Mina out of the corner of her eye. Even though Mina acted strong, Masa knew that she was grieving.  

Stefisgarden

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:51 pm
Despite the day had been spent traveling by foot Celceus was not travel weary. He was still as energized as he was when he last woke up; five days ago. Celceus rarely needed sleep. Why sleep when you can absorb energy from nature around you? "Rest easy tonight. I will take watch for the night." It was the least Celceus could do. He was of no other use so he might as well keep those that were of use rested.

Celceus had a small shoulder bag made of leather along for the trip. In it was a small supply of healing ingredients. If he couldn't fully heal the wound, he knew he could help it heal naturally. Celceus busied himself by sorting through the bag. Celceus had only a vague idea of what was in the bag. He had thrown everything in reach into the bag when his village was attacked. This was the first time he had sat down since he started his journey so he figured he see exactly what he had and what he needed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 pm
(back finally)

Kain was flying high above the others he didnt like to walk and flying he had more energy as it got night he still kept flying above the others he didnt know them so he wasnt to sure still even though he started to get tired he kept flying. keeping one hand on his bow he felt and listend to the wind for anything dangiourise approaching  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Killmes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm
Alex wandered around while it was getting dark. So he climbed up the tree and slept there. He decided that he'd continued his journey tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:27 pm
((Sorry guys, I'm currently on the vacation. Will be back on Tuesday or so. Feel free to do anything with my char. XD ))  

Killmes

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 am
((It's okay, Killmes. Enjoy your vacation.

Has anyone seen Pyro? I haven't seen him since I came back.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm
(*sneaks up behind Stef and taps on her shouldeR*I am here biggrin )

Zack alnded infront of the giant front gates of the castle and yawned!He was tired,flying the whole route was not a good idea,it had taken them long since Mamoru had walked the whole time and Zack was now exhausted,he rubbed his eyes and then smilled at Mamoru and his student"How are you two!?Hope fine!Oh ..erm let's just go inside right?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:03 pm
Mamoru looked at the castle. "It's been a while...I never really thought I'd be here again." Looking at Zack, he asked, "So what did you do with everything from my old room?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

((I'm just gonna assume a few things here, Pyro...If you don't like it, I'll delete it.))

Mina looked over at Aaron, who had finally fallen asleep. He looked so much like his father...Her hand went up to the chain around her neck. On the chain was a ring. The ring was proof that Jay had been the grandson of Daiki, the king Annexus had killed in order to seize the throne, and proof that Aaron was the great grandson of him. The ring had served as a good luck charm for Jay even before he knew what it meant. Mina was going to give it to Aaron when he was old enough to understand its meaning.
Looking over at Mina, Masa said, "You know, you've changed. If this had been five years ago, you wouldn't have been able to kill that man like you did back there. You also wouldn't have been able to hide your grief."
"Five years will do that to a person."
"Hm...I suppose you're right," Masa said, leaning back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm
"I always hoped you would return one day..or at leats visit"Zack mutterd kind of sad,he didn't look at Mamoru as he spoke."I think i told you that i would need your help should i ever...become king...or somethign like that...Your room is untouched..everything still lays there where it was when you left"Zack scratched his cheek"I only took care that it is not dusty...i cleaned it everyday...Well who cares..let's get inside...i still have to visit Tremor and my father..."

Dark sat in a dark corner and played with his abillities.Infront of him laid a skelleton of a mouse ,a dead rat and a dead raven.He tilted his head and tried to remember his powers,he was a necromancer,means he could bring the dead back to life liek he wanted,A wicked smile spread over his face as he waved his hand over the dead animals.Suddenly the skeleton jumped to its bone feet and ran in circels,the rat got glowing violet eyes and made the same thing as the skeleton .Also the raven came bak to life but here was a difference.Dark controlled the rat and mouse but not the raven.He watched the bird flay away and then sent his dead animals away."I wonder if i find use for it..and i wonder if someone will soon give me...a mission "

Aaron sleptbut not peacefully,he had nightmares and cried in his sleep.He also often called for his dad.It wasn't easy for him.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Antaine walked through the halls of their headquarters, seemly frustrated. He half passed Mari before she spoke.
"My Lord? Is something wrong?" she asked.
"The men I sent to assassinate the Red Eternal Eyes were due back hours ago, yet they are nowhere to be seen. Where are they!?"
"I don't know, my Lord. I could go search for them," Mari said.
"No, send Dark. Give him a chance to prove his loyalty. And tell him to finish their mission if they are dead," Antaine said and walked away.
"Yes, Lord Antaine." Mari turned around and walked towards the room Dark was. She entered the room and her black eyes scanned it, then found Dark in a corner.
"Dark, Lord Antaine has an order for you. He sent some assassins to take care of some Red Eternal Eyes, but they should have been back hours ago. You are to find them and, if they have failed, take up their mission," she said.

"...I need to visit Asuka," Mamoru said.
Amaya remained silent.

Mina placed a hand on Aaron's forehead. "It's okay, Aaron...Mommy's here..." she said comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:00 am
((I'm back!! XD exhausted but so much fun.))

Alex was dreaming. He was trapped, in his burning house, beside him was his mother in a white long dress. He carried his baby sister in his arms, she was dead. "No." He muttered, his little voice was trembling. He felt so vulnerable, useless, though he'd done everything an eight-year-old boy could do to save his family. Alex turned to his mother. "Don't leave me! Mom! Wake up! You can't die here!" He shouted, though he knew she couldn't hear his voice, or any sound, forever.

"No!"

Alex almost fell off the branch he slept on when he finally woke up from his nightmare. A sleeping bird on the upper branch made an angry noise as he interrupt its peaceful sleep. Alex sighed, he should be sleeping at his room in the headquarters. Wait? Didn't I suppose to be at the headquarters?

((I assumed he is one of the assassins Antaine'd sent.))  

Killmes

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Trees rustled softly as a gentle breeze passed through them. The trees would be Celceus' only shelter for tonight. He would have to occupy himself for the night. Celceus pulled out a book. It was of old make; the leather was starting to flake. It was a detailed book on basic magics and how to go about using them safely. Celceus made notes in the book about specific things that related to what he planned on using this for.

Despite Celceus' silent exterior, he really did feel out of place. He understood that everyone else knew one another and held bonds that he could only begin to comprehend. He knew he would never be that close to these people. For now his book would have to be his only friend.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff