Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 am
Saishomizu
I have a major problem. on the bar below the fish tank, it says "Error: Already Playing Another Game" the problem is, I'm not. I have tried shutting down every other tab and window and even turning my computer off and the next day, it was still saying I was playing another game. what is going on?
Have you cleared your history? (ie cache, cookies etc?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm
I cant find my tank on DM anymore. I used to be on page 7 of Monster Mania and I have have no idea where I am now.  

Andromache of Troy

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:39 am
Andromache of Troy
I cant find my tank on DM anymore. I used to be on page 7 of Monster Mania and I have have no idea where I am now.
Have you tried looking through mixed and Dolphin Mania, you could have been placed in one of those...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:52 pm
Andromache of Troy

Andromache, I searched all areas and can't find you. You may have been removed by mistake. I would let Sacred Flowers know so she can add you back. c:  

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

The Snarfy

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 am
How can we find out what page/category our tank is listed in?

I'm just curious because I havn't stumbled across mine yet, I don't think... o___o;;

So I was wondering if maybe I had listed it in the wrong section to be added perhaps?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 am
I have a question about the hated fish list, i see that the roach is hated but i have a lightning bug which sorta looks similar...does that count as on the list too?
and also i did not see that my app was verified or not, someone after mine was. im afraid either i might have over edited around the same time as the vice's or maybe it was just overlooked.
and if i did edited after it was replied please understand it wasn't my intention. i just wanted to fix it. sweatdrop  

Arihina

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:50 am
Arihina
I have a question about the hated fish list, i see that the roach is hated but i have a lightning bug which sorta looks similar...does that count as on the list too?
and also i did not see that my app was verified or not, someone after mine was. im afraid either i might have over edited around the same time as the vice's or maybe it was just overlooked.
and if i did edited after it was replied please understand it wasn't my intention. i just wanted to fix it. sweatdrop

Lightning bug is not the same as a deathroach, therefore is accepted. I'll take a look at your application.

EDIT;
You have been accepted.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:08 pm
Would someone be able to help me with the glow timer/thing that alerts you when your tank is glowing? I read the thread by the guy that had the instructions on how to do it...but I tried...and failed miserably. Would someone be able to help me with it?  

Torn Wings

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm
Torn Wings
Would someone be able to help me with the glow timer/thing that alerts you when your tank is glowing? I read the thread by the guy that had the instructions on how to do it...but I tried...and failed miserably. Would someone be able to help me with it?

Sure, I can try. Would you like the one that toggles aquariums into buttons on signatures, is that the one you are talking about? Or a different one?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm
ll P W E E P ll
Torn Wings

Sure, I can try. Would you like the one that toggles aquariums into buttons on signatures, is that the one you are talking about? Or a different one?
User Image

Toggles aquariums into signatures? I'm not sure what that means. It's a sticky here in this guild about how to stalk your own tank. Is that what that is? I'm horrible with scripts.  

Torn Wings

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Angel Spirit Girl

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 pm
Hello. *Waves.*

I just joined. I have read the tank recommendation post about what fish are hated. My tank has two knight fish that should die by the end of the month. Then I can load it with the mermaids, watermeats, and dolphins that I have.

Any advice for a new tank master?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm
hi just joined and got the announcements what does that exactly mean (please in simple English!!!)??? will the guild stop existing?!? or the booty grab website??? *really confused looking*

@Angel Spirit Girl: you (your avi) look like Lady Georgie!!! really cute!!!  

Lady Shayalla

Kanokos Nightmares

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm
@#Lady: the guild itself will stay. The website the guild is based off of will no longer exist.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:48 pm
i need te link 4 the booty grab website  

xXhands_off_my_cookieXx

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash