Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:39 am
Fairheart turns his ring three times swiftly. He appears behind Xaio. He then looks around asking aloud "Where are we?... Any clue?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 pm
((Was going to do some training, but need to post something as a read another RP that is already 119 pages long. Going to finish it tonight. =P with only three days of reading.))

Centaris spent the last several minutes drawing a seal in the dirt. He didn't want to end up somewhere he would regret. The seal pulsed opening a small rift into the castle. Centaris planned on reorganizing the mess he had left in the library so as not to get yelled at. His shielding disappeared and he stepped through into the castle once more. "Long time no see." He said with a slight grin turning to see Xaio and Fairheart. "Decided to come to our world after all?" He asked walking up to them.  

Darastri lexex

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Xaio sighed in relief. "Thank goodness, I thought you were sent elsewhere." She grabbed his arm before getting a better look around. It seemed only a short scoping was obtainable before Centaris appeared to greet them again. "If you consider a long time a few hours ago prehaps..." Breaking away from Fairheart's side, a question came to poke at her tongue, like it wanted to be spoken. "What is this pacific place anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:15 pm
Fairheart shakes his head and sarcastically said “No, we just got lost in are imagination and appeared here simultaneously.” He then said in a non-sarcastic tone with his arms crossed and not shaking his head “Yeah, we got bored, so we wanted to check your world out a bit... So yeah... What is this place, like she asked?”  

Shadowing Death

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm
Centaris sighed at Fairheart's sarcasm. "Well you are in the palace. Shayne now lives here and what not. Has one really big library in the west most tower. I've been doing some research in there, found some really interesting things too. Though I doubt that is your concern." Centaris couldn't help but remember the pages that he saw. All the different seals and techniques. His photographic memory allowed him to remember it all. Unfortunate he also remembered some of the seals that were labeled 'forbidden' and this meant Unther knew them quite well too. "So anything specific you want to do here." He asked his two friends. Come on, hug her. you know deep down you want to. Came the familiar voice of Unther, which Centaris was glad only he could hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:53 pm
She couldn't help but frown at Fairheart's tone so she couldn't help but approuch him and place her hands atop his crossed arms. "Oh cheer up, don't be so grumpy. You could get some fighitng in here." Although that was an act she never approved of still. Spinning around on her heels, she headed for the doors in curiousity. "I'm gonna go be a princess then. Shayne won't mind" Her attention to some other details didn't quite stick while her mind began wandering.... and so off she went to search for a dress or something fun to play with while leaving Centaris and Fairheart together.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm
Fairheart watches Xaio leave with an eyebrow raised, not moving. He then looks down when she leaves and sighs. "... So... How do you feel of Xaio?... because I notice you’d act different with her in the room." He said while he thinks “… He better not..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:19 pm
((Eeep 0o=o0 lol))

Centaris was slightly shocked at Fairheart's question. "I...I...I...I left the library a mess, I should clean that up before Shayne finds it." Centaris rushed to finish the sentence. He didn't really want to answer the question. So instead he was going to try and avoid it. Without hesitation he turned and started to a door. You've been busted. Why not face the music? "You really want to push it Unther?" Centaris said in an angry whisper. He wasn't all that prepared to come out with it just yet. His research hadn't been finished on this particular subject.  

Darastri lexex

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 pm
Fairheart looks up with his eyes squinted, realizing exactly what he felt. “… Oh hell no…” He thought before using his super speed to get to the door before Centaris could reach it. “Woah, woah… what’s the hurry?... You can clean it later… Shayne won’t mind… If he asks, you can blame it on me and I’ll clean it in a flash. So, you’ll have plenty of time to chat... Do you... really have feelings for her?”  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 pm
Xaio ran upstairs where the usual setup of bedrooms should be and well hey, she didn't know of Shayne having any wives or anything so they could all be unoccupied of people but lucky with clothes?"Ah ha!" She said as she walked into a closet to grab a dark navy blue dress. Stripping down from her winter appearal was like a cold front upon her skin. The dress was fairly simple stepping into and bringing it up over her bodice before zipping.
User Image
Xaio found her self smiling for even with short blond hair it complemented her well. If fact, she felt confident enough to share it. Down stairs she went, gracefully like any princess would attempt.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:48 pm
Centaris halted in his tracks. "I...I...Yes, I... I do. I'll admit some of my research has been into, errrr different fields of magic. These of which deal with... Never mind that hasn't even given me anything. Mostly lore and tales at the best. Though could you not tell her. Please? Centaris knew there was no way out of answering the question. He probably couldn't even get through a portal and close it before Fairheart would come through too. Doesn't it feel good to get that off your mind? Centaris was having a hard time looking at Fairheart, and was even letting Unther's teasing get to him a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:05 pm
Fairheart turns away as his eyes squinted more. He then said with his back to him "Of course I won't..." He was very tempted to reach his sword out now, but knew it would be soulless to do so. He then turns back, his eyes still squinted hard. "... seeing as I don't think you would treat her... correct." He said looking him dead in the eyes. "... Now that you answered my question, I'll say this... I have feelings for her too... and you better stay off..."  

Shadowing Death

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 pm
((Alright, hope no one (other than Chris Shadowheart) will hate me for godmodding a bit, but I want to start posting here again.
Oh, and Darastri, nice job on reading a whole 119 pages.
And is it me, or is there a vicious little love thing going on here?))

Kummar's rush attack at Gareth had caught the possessed dragon, still in human form, off guard. He collided with him, and used the momentum to keep going until the two of them hit the ground. It wasn't very graceful or well-planned, but it worked. Kummar stood up from the ground, rubbing his head from the pain. "Ow, that really hurt. But I can't believe it worked." he said. When he looked down, he saw that he had actually managed to knock Gareth out cold.
Deciding that Shayne would know what to do, Kummar picked Gareth up in his claws and took off, flying back to Shayne's castle. It was a while before he reached there, landing on one of the balconies that went into a spare room. He walked in and set Gareth down on one of the beds until someone could take a look at him.
Having enough of dealing with Gareth, Kummar left the room and simply walked through the halls, looking for Shayne. But after a while of searching, there was no sign of Shayne, or anyone for that matter other than a few guards, inside the castle. "Weird. I wonder where everyone's gone." he said as he continued walking through the halls. As he went, he took some time to look around the castle with interest. He had only been in the castle once before, right before the dragons attacked Earth and his meeting with King Dooku, but now he was able to explore it freely and wanted to make the most of it in the little time he would have.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm
((Oh my, Drama prehaps? O.o ))

Xaio had descended from the stairs with only a small stumble but aside from that, happily trekked to the library while passing another person who was...unfamiliar. "just keep walking..." She told herself alittle frightened before opening the door and seeing Fairheart and Centaris right there. "U-uh...hi?" She could only wonder if everything was alright since a wave of tension chilled her with goosebumps  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:36 pm
((Oh yes there is a little love thing going on in here ^o=o^ I think it is quite fun really.))

Centaris felt relieved briefly hearing that he wouldn't be ratted out, but his peace was interrupted by Fairheart's next bit of input. Wonder who would win in a fight. Oh, you could just let me break him down into mist? "Unther, that isn't completely out of the question. Centaris mumbled so low to make sure no one could hear. Then touch the medallion and let me do it. Fairheart's soul would be fun to toy with. After that Centaris dismissed the thought of immediately solving his problems. Then he heard Xaio return, which was a slight relief. Surely Fairheart wouldn't attack with her around. "Xaio, you look lovely." He said just to spite Fairheart a little. Though hopefully not enough to cause any problems.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff