Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The War for Allansia: FULL! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:18 pm
Rain Yupa
Sacrifice begets wisdom, whereas foolishness begets nothing but more foolishness.

wink
is it so foolish to choose to play the fool? What fool is he who stands at the right hand of the king, and bows to none other? No sir. I am no fool, I merely jest. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:20 pm
SporkMaster5000
Rain Yupa
Sacrifice begets wisdom, whereas foolishness begets nothing but more foolishness.

wink
is it so foolish to choose to play the fool? What fool is he who stands at the right hand of the king, and bows to none other? No sir. I am no fool, I merely jest. razz

sounds like crappy shakespeare like a realllllyyyy bad attempt at such a god of poetic license. albeit somewhat morbid at times xD.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:21 pm
VelvetAssasin
SporkMaster5000
Rain Yupa

wink

sounds like crappy shakespeare like a realllllyyyy bad attempt at such a god of poetic license. albeit somewhat morbid at times xD.
what do you expect from a magic clown? I get paid to tell jokes not write poetry.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm
SporkMaster5000
VelvetAssasin
SporkMaster5000
Rain Yupa

wink

what do you expect from a magic clown? I get paid to tell jokes not write poetry.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
that's my joke of the day or is it? xD.
*Velvet whispers seductively into your jester's cap,then proceeds to laugh outrageously at the hopeful expression on your face.*
nope that was my joke xD.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 pm
VelvetAssasin
SporkMaster5000
VelvetAssasin
SporkMaster5000
Rain Yupa

wink

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
*Velvet whispers seductively into your jester's cap,then proceeds to laugh outrageously at the hopeful expression on your face.*
and this is why I play the jester, while you play the brutish little rock-man. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:02 pm
SporkMaster5000
VelvetAssasin
SporkMaster5000
VelvetAssasin
SporkMaster5000
Rain Yupa

wink

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
and this is why I play the jester, while you play the brutish little rock-man. lol

*calls up at the Imperial Court for his regular hair and masseuse treatment with the Court Designers and pays for a cut and dye job along with a full body massage and also orders lunch with the court's halfling jester for entertainment.* "Ach, this is the life, lads as he winks playfully at the handsome apprentices of the designers."  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 pm
the link for my Char sheet should work now....I'm still adapting to tangledwebs and stuff lolz.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:14 pm
I've got the character made, i just need to transfer it to an online sheet, should be done sometime tomorrow.  

SkyCore

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 pm
PrismCity
I've got the cahracter made, i just need to tranfer it to an online sheet, should be done sometime tomarrow.

I suggest tangledwebs the interface is AMAZING.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 am
It's ok, I scribble into it what I think belongs. Their 4e sheet was very obviously cobbled together by someone who knew 3.5 sheets and took a glance at the 4e sheet before making his version live, and they haven't updated it since. I just find their site to be far more stable than most others.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:06 am
iDragow
Quick question to the rest of the empire: I'm thinking of changing from Wizard to Monk. I played around with it, and even though its a striker, it has some controller elements. As far as I can tell, I'd mainly be giving up range and 2 AC in exchange for more damage and pushing/knocking prone powers, as well as healz, since s/he'd be multiclassing as a cleric. Figured that we should have some more devote followers, since that's one of the main reasons the Horde hates us.

Anyway, since I can't keep my mind set on one character for this game, I figured I'd ask you three. Should I stick with the wizard, or try out the monk?

Eh, I think I'll stay wizard. The range and defense are nice, but the main feature is that Paelias is finished, whereas the Monk is not. Not having to work on a character is nice... >_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:25 am
Arc Vembris
It's ok, I scribble into it what I think belongs. Their 4e sheet was very obviously cobbled together by someone who knew 3.5 sheets and took a glance at the 4e sheet before making his version live, and they haven't updated it since. I just find their site to be far more stable than most others.

yeah that's nifty I've made a few characters I'm considering uploading to tangledwebs I'm very specific and detail oriented so I take time making sure I have the stuff that I think matters. xD.

plus I essentially got fired so meh.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 am
VelvetAssasin
Arc Vembris

yeah that's nifty I've made a few characters I'm considering uploading to tangledwebs I'm very specific and detail oriented so I take time making sure I have the stuff that I think matters. xD.

Fired? Ouch, how come?

And I've done an audit of your Warden -

Your Dungeoneering should be two higher, as you haven't included your racial bonus for it. The same goes for your endurance, plus 2.

Other than that it seems fine, although, you haven't spent your 2600gp. YOu can do what you like with that, its mainly used to buy some more lower level magic items. For example you don't have magic armour, which may be nice to have. If you decide not to spend it, you'll have to come up with a damn good reason as to why a Dwarf Warden of the horde has 2600gp stashed away! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 am
WingedDemonVM
Kreil Maenys, Avenger

I believe it is complete. I don't think I missed anything... *dies*

Audit!

Is your Diplomacy +2 bonus from your background?

But yeah, that's all good! smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 am
NayrVentess
VelvetAssasin
Arc Vembris

Fired? Ouch, how come?

And I've done an audit of your Warden -

Your Dungeoneering should be two higher, as you haven't included your racial bonus for it. The same goes for your endurance, plus 2.

Other than that it seems fine, although, you haven't spent your 2600gp. YOu can do what you like with that, its mainly used to buy some more lower level magic items. For example you don't have magic armour, which may be nice to have. If you decide not to spend it, you'll have to come up with a damn good reason as to why a Dwarf Warden of the horde has 2600gp stashed away! biggrin

well it was more of the grocery store didn't need me lolz.
so it wasn't exactly anything I did.
it's not precisely a fired thing, but no longer employed so yeah.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff