Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 1: The Dark City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 am
With Fyord satisfied, as was Pelloth. He found his seat again and put the rod away, while returning to 'petting' the serpent in his hand to calm it.

Dindle, not liking the snakes exploring the room now, returned to his original perch on Pelloth's shoulder on the side furthest from the Kenku that went a lot better then I was expecting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 am
The Temple of Darkness

Rithin watched as Dindle flew past him and landed on Pelloths' shoulder. Seemingly satisfied that Pelloth was listening and Cain at least wasn't going to attack, Rithin opened his mouth to speak once more, "So Pelloth, you want to work for the Bloodstone Stalkers do you? Is this the way your whole party feels?" He said with a glance at Cain.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 am
Pelloth shrugged, "Most of us were not even sure that the stalkers were still in existence. But if presented with the opportunity, I would find it a great opportunity such and infamous organization. I cannot truly speak for the rest, but I am sure they would wish to join aswell, and those not interested aren't worth having."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm
Grashuk leaned over to speak privately to Gerash, his eyes never leaving the duel. "Hars here was having an exhibition in the square, when the Orc challenged him/her. So far, it's been in Hars' favor, but the Orc has potential."

He returned to his normal posture, hands still crossed over his chest. The Bugbear was still playing with the idea of breaking up the fight; he didn't want to get hit by a wild swing from either Changeling or Orc, which could happen if they kept coming this way.  

iDragow

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm
"Yes! Excellent form!" Hars slashes again, scoring him deeply yet again ((crit again, I know right? 16 damage and Hars shift north, drawing him northeast))

Hars slips with her back to the fountain as she draws the orc after her with her clever footwork.((still marked))

"Again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 pm
Hars' Battle

Hars - 27 HP (it is now, after this attack has been resolved)
Krusk - 46 damage, -1 to attack rolls, Bloodied

Krusk is staggered by your skill! (Luck xp ) He seems to be enjoying himself though, even though he seems close to death, crazy Orc. As you slash him deep, he makes his riposte, but he narrowly misses again. (DAMN -1!)

Spitting some blood out, Krusk says, "You fight like true warrior! I have never seen you in Bane temple, why not?" His casual conversation is the polar opposite of his ferocious attack. He brings his sword round once more, and connects! Blood is drawn from your forearm, and Krusk grins a big orc-like toothy grin.

(You take 8 damage)  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 pm
Hars hisses in a sharp breath and grips her blade even tighter. "I have little use for gods. I put my faith in myself and my blades." Hars continues her simple trick and slashes away ((Footwork lure @22, 11 damage)) Hars lures the orc up with her parallel to the rim of the fountain. "Why, do you practice?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm
"Yes, Bane is..." Krusk begins but is cut short, as your blade nips past his defenses and slices down the centre of his chest. Blood sprays out and splatters your clothes and face. The big Orc, looks down at his open chest, ribs showing, and he falls to his knees. Looking up, he says, "You fight well, like Orc!"

He then makes one last slash at you, but his strength is gone, and as he misses, his grip falters and his sword clatters to the floor. His head then goes limp, and his face smashes to the cobblestones with a crunch.

The crowd, seemingly unperturbed by the death, then seem to wonder off, you hear a couple saying, 'good fight!' or, 'I can't believe she killed Krusk!'  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:03 pm
The Temple of Darkness

Rithin nods, and smiles thinly. "Then I have a task for you. It is of utmost importance, and it will complement what others within the Stalkers are doing. You will learn more of what I speak later, at this time, it may not make much sense to you. You will assist Daelos, meet him at the Bloodstone Tavern tonight, I will brief him first. I am glad you sought me out Pelloth, you may leave now, return when the task is complete."

He then gestures for the door.

"And now, my little bird like friend..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm
Pelloth did as told without a backward glance and pausing only to place the snake onto a bookshelf, to rejoin it's companions. On his way out, he stood directly in front of the statue of Zehir, kicking another worshiper out of the way to do so, Azure momentarily resting on the man daring him to seek retribution with a quirk of a smile. He then bowed his head, and uttered a longer prayer to show the proper respect before leaving the temple and heading to the tavern.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:51 pm
"You've got a little something right there," Gerash points vaguely at his face while addressing the changeling turned hobgoblin. He smirks at her before surveying the dispersing crowd, "What's taking the other two?" he asks irritably.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 am
"Unnf! That was great!" Hars dumps the orc's body in the fountain with the hand.

((Battle completed while only using one at-will))

"Now if only this fountain was working, I must look a sight, don't I?" She shifts various parts of her body but ultimately returns to the lady hobgoblin shape. "I'll just consider it advertisement. Hello Gerash, what's the news?"  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 am
"I've someone to kill in Kerulan if this business with the stalkers doesn't pan out," he says to the changeling simply, "Some old sage with enough power to scare off Verity Styler. Interested?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 am
"That sounds promising. Any progress with the Stalkers yet?"  

Arc Vembris
Crew

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 am
"Well, I suppose we'll find that out whenever they decide to get in contact with us again."

Uncrossing his arms, the Bugbear clapped a hand on Hars' shoulder. "You fought well. It's too bad the Orc had to die, but one does not challenge another to combat if he is not willing to give up his life."

Shrugging his shoulders, he then turned back toward the fountain, deciding to pillage anything that might be of use off of the Orc corpse.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff