Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Chaos/Anachren] chapter one: Anarchren's Discord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:58 pm
He growls lightly and stomps away. "I'll be sleeping with one eye open anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:09 am
She smiled as she got off her own horse. She watched the Drawrf Stomp away it reminded her of someone she knew before. "My name may be a bit hard in the common tongue. You may call me Ryl." SHe stood beside her Cleric companion as she bowed low.  

Ryl Lau Esril

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 am
Ralkoth claps his hands, "Well shouldn't you four be leaving?"
"Don't worry about the horses, as long as those saddles are kept on them, you wont fall off, unless you become unconscious."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:51 pm
He snorts again. "Bah, horses. Would rather travel with me own two feet."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:50 pm
Ralkoth turns his head slightly, " Isn't that what you got the boots for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:49 pm
She giggled softly seems she found herself a lively party. She thought for a moment when the next full moon was. A sight the dwarf might gawk at. She patted her horses mane and got back on. "Ready when you all are."  

Ryl Lau Esril

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 am
Wilda attempts to pull herself up onto the horse, her hands shaking with the effort. "Oh dear, such a large beast. Can someone help an old hag onto her mount?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:55 pm
"Eh? They can do that? I just be thinking they be nice boots." He had paid more attention to the hammer, though he didn't mention it to the man. This would be his little secret alone, if it didn't talk.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 pm
Gallent walks over and after a slight bow, begins to help Wilda onto her horse.

You notice that Ralkoth, is paying close attention to the hammer, and give a brief say before giving what you would be a frown, and Dvershinholgur, gives a shutter before saying to you in you're mind, "He is not to be trifled with."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 am
She pulls her beloved sword from it sheath. Kissing shy sais a short prayer to her goddess as she wait for the others to prepare. "Eilistraee bless us who travel and our journey to be pleasant and with little conflict."  

Ryl Lau Esril

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:39 pm
He frowns slightly, but uses his bushy mustache and beard to hide it. "So, let's be setting out then. Them gobbos aren't going to stick their own heads upon pikes for us."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm
She nodded. "I agree we are wasting daylight and not all of us can see so well in the dark. We must use the time we have carefully."  

Ryl Lau Esril

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 am
"Onward then! Kee kee kee!" Wilda heads off, though she will gladly relinquish the lead to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm
"AGREED!" She shouted excitedly as she fallow close behind.  

Ryl Lau Esril

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 pm
He grumbled to himself and hefted his pack, striding after in the beard waggling stomping gait that only a dwarf can successfully pull off and not look like an idiot.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff