Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geñe®a†iøn ¥

Back to Guilds

Born 1980-1992? Then your part of the Generation Y aka the "Net" Gen. or the "Millenials". Come here to meet new people and hang out! 

Tags: Generation y, Millenial, Generation, Net generation, Hang out 

Reply Geñe®a†iøn ¥
Generation Y 200K Contest-Scores are up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Your part Native too? Sa~weet!! blaugh
What tribe do you originate from? Mine's Cherokee. biggrin

Tohono O'Odham. mrgreen

*looks it up in Wiki*

.....a Desert Tribe, huh? ....coolness!! 3nodding
Seems like I keep meeting up w/ interesting Gaians here. ^^

Yep! I'm an Arizona tribe on my dad's side. And Japanese and Chinese on my mom's side.

that's so cool...you get free college admittance. i envy jap culture.....
in fact, i want a jap gf, but my parents have issues against them....  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:17 pm
Ronzalpha201
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Aslann1211
Mulizak

Tohono O'Odham. mrgreen

*looks it up in Wiki*

Yep! I'm an Arizona tribe on my dad's side. And Japanese and Chinese on my mom's side.

Y? Cuz dat's messed up! scream  

A Child of Gallifrey

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

YUMIneko-Con

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Ronzalpha201
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Aslann1211
Mulizak

Tohono O'Odham. mrgreen

*looks it up in Wiki*

lol.. ron O.o
by the way aslann, nice combination you have there, native american, chinese, and japanese..AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:31 pm
Kaleido_Angelic
Ronzalpha201
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Aslann1211
Mulizak

Tohono O'Odham. mrgreen

*looks it up in Wiki*

lol.. ron O.o
by the way aslann, nice combination you have there, native american, chinese, and japanese..AWESOME!

^_^  

A Child of Gallifrey

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mulizak
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm
Ronzalpha201
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Aslann1211
Mulizak

Tohono O'Odham. mrgreen

*looks it up in Wiki*

O_o'.....Sorry, but somehow I don't get it. How does being a mix breed like Aslann, means getting free college entry? Not being offensive, I just don't understand.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:15 pm
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Aslann1211
Mulizak

Tohono O'Odham. mrgreen

*looks it up in Wiki*

O_o'.....Sorry, but somehow I don't get it. How does being a mix breed like Aslann, means getting free college entry? Not being offensive, I just don't understand.....

He's means about my tribal background.  

A Child of Gallifrey

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mulizak
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm
Ahhh......gotcha. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:49 pm
Mulizak
Ahhh......gotcha. 3nodding

LOL. biggrin  

A Child of Gallifrey

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FiendPyrotica

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

Yay native american ^-^ Awesome background <3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:17 pm
fiendpyrotica
User Image

Yay native american ^-^ Awesome background <3

User Image

LOL, thank you.  

A Child of Gallifrey

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronzalpha201
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 am
Aslann1211
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Aslann1211
Mulizak

*looks it up in Wiki*

He's means about my tribal background.

native americans, whether purebred or not, have more of a priority compared to other races in terms of college entry, esp when compared to standalone asians. the schools MUST keep a "multicultural" society or risk being sue and/or shut down by the US government. so basically, you two can get to any school you want...well, maybe except the ivy's...and except if you don't have the grades...  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:21 am
Oakbing - 8.5/10
I love the colors...it's a bit cluttered but if flows rather well and the clutterness doesn't hurt it at all.

XxBlack_AmaretsuxX - 8/10
I like how well the colors match but..most of those items are evolves and they have the same styles and colors to them...so I think it sort of lacks creativity....but overall, it's a well done avatar.

Aslann1211 - 8.5/10
I enjoyed the story first of all. I think that the avatar suited the story very well and it was overall a great cosplay avatar.

Kashoku no Ranki - 7.5/10
The items used are really interesting however, most items are from the same evolves and unfortunately lacks creativity however the colors are very well balanced.

MeekWolf - 8/10
I think this avatar is a great cosplay for what was portrayed of it. However I think some items are not quite necessary.

Kaleido_Angelic - 7.5/10
Its a pretty avatar but I think it could have had more pink and purple colors added to it for balance.

The_Master_Of_Ice_N_Fire - 7/10
This avatar is over-cluttered and the elements sort of contradict. If the theme is to be of ice and fire, it should only have those elements and not others on it as well.

Sunafire - 8.5/10
The cosplay avatar was brilliant and it's simple, neat, and very pretty.

fiendpyrotica - 9/10
This is a very exotic and beautiful avatar first of all. What's best is that every single item on it is not from sets or evolves which makes it unique. Well done.

TeCh_Killer - 7/10
A bit cluttered. I see that cyclops is the supposed theme to it but I can't really tell anything else from it. It lacks personality to it but it was a well put forth effort.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie
Captain

Lady Luck _ Kylie
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:20 am
Good luck to everybody!! You guys did great. heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Congrats to ALL!
i will send trades by next friday.

participants will have from time of sent trade to May 29th to complete trade or it will be canceled.  

Ronzalpha201
Crew

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:43 pm
Zhadgon
Here is my rating:

Oakbing- 7/10:
It´s nice the colors and the theme but it lack´s in creativity you use one item 7 times. So it was in some way easy to make and still there are more items that can mix good with the Picolitrosso's Urn, Winter Rose and Biancamella so if you used more items and not in base three it will have a better score. By the way i like the concept of elegant and mythic in the avi.

XxBlack_AmaretsuxX- 7/10:
Again is the same like Oakbing if you use different items to make a good mix it will probably have a better rating. 6 times Inari´s Beads i love the item but to much and lack of originality, 5 times the Katana i like it too still again a lot and make the item over used you can try to use the yama no tamago or other items that have weapons to make the avi more fresh and flexible. Still i like the concept and the two colors of base.

Aslann1211- 8.5/10
Great choose of items still some don´t go well with the theme like the eyes and the herme´s moon. For the weapon excellent choice, i like that it goes with the personality of the avi and the theme. Nice mix of colors: in base red some blacks, yellow and silver to make it colorful and not plain. Oh by the way you receive extra points for the story.

Kashoku no Ranki- 7/10:
Ok i think your theme is great but it lacks of diversity in items, you use 7 times the Death Whisper so i think you can use other items to make a better avi. The lack of use in different items makes the design a little plain still the concept and colors make it in some way to have a nice avi.

MeekWolf- 6.5/10:
Sorry but your avi is expensive and it dont show the greatness that it need to have for that cost, i know the money is not a problem but you can cut of the devil tail and no one will notice it. The saturation of your avi make it to lower the score with the wings of alruna´s rose, the item hide the Kelp (beast) and the tail or you can take off that items to make it more clean. The voracious fog don´t seem well with the colors so you can cut off that item to make a simple avi with a better score.

Kaleido_Angelic- 7/10:
Elegant, nice and brilliant but have a problem the overuse of the fallen wish make the avi lower in score, if you use other items that make well with the mix of the avi and the theme it would be better. Still i like the concept.

The_Master_Of_Ice_N_Fire- 8/10:
Mmm... it was difficult to score, the items to create the aura make it in some way and look good but the theme it lack of creativity, i have seen a lot of avi´s with that theme and the mask of the inari´s dont go well with the colors of the avi, if you remove it will be better. Still you score high because the use of different items and make a good mix. Maybe if you remove some items to make it more clear you will get a better score.

Sunafire- 8.5/10:
I like the combination, it´s great the use of colors with the eyes to stand out the theme on the avi. The story is nice and the simplicity of the avi add more score but the lower body of the avi need something to make it more balance and the shoes are a bit of place.

fiendpyrotica- 9.5/10:
Nice concept, the colors and the items mix great and i have never seen that theme go so well, if you put some story behind the avi you probably recieve the ten for me but in any case it has the perfect balance so good job there.

TeCh_Killer- 6.5/10:
Some people say with more better, now i will tell you, your avi need balance in colors, items and theme it has so many things that simply i lost the concept of your avi so if you use less items probably it will get you a better score.

Good luck participants.

hmmmmmm.... O_o never occured to me that using the same item multiple times decreases creativity... but then again... if u take them out... might have some problems with making the avi look right lol :] oh well... guess i'll work on that some other time...  
Geñe®a†iøn ¥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff