Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:51 pm
((Okay I edited the April 24 2:12pm post. They heard you so I took out the asking part))

Coop approaches Zack, "Mr. Zack is it?, For whatever reason, these stones brought us together. Apparently we are all bonded to the same destiny by these things. We are fellow warriors, so me and my brother will try to help you."
"No, no I don't want to help him. He seems like a jerk." Dave shouts from behind.
"Quiet you" Coop yells at Dave and throws a small rubber ball at him.
"AAAAHH!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm
elaise looked at the two brothers and shook her head.
" i wouldn't want to be around them two when we get attacked, they are so childish" she said under her breath.
looking around she couldn't spot another forest creature anywhere so she looked down at fang and said " fang call the others in the pack, ask them to follow behind us or go infront of us to make sure that we don't get attacked." fang nodded her head and began to howl, howls could be heard all over the forest as the other wolves answered her call.  

GAlA_Olivia

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:17 pm
Arianna looked around when she heard the howls. She shuttered and looked down. She hated being in the forest. Especially with those elves out there looking for her. Just thinking about teaming up with one made her mad. She bit her lip as she kept an eye out. "Well, anything that's close by knows we're here." she sighed. "I just hope it isn't the ones with the point ears, waiting on putting an arrow through the head." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:48 pm
Niara says "Lyra!!! Where are you, you silly kitten?!?!?!?!?" Lyra comes bounding up to her all happy and hyper like a little kitten. Lyra snuggles against Niara's legs and starts purring. "I love you too, Lyra." Niara says to her tiger. "Are you a half elf Elaise?? Because I can talk to animals also, but that comes from my elven nature." Niara says to Elaise.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm
elaise looks ar niara and says " actually im not sure, i never knew anything about my parents because they where killed just after i was born. all i've got is a pendant which was put round my neck, i just don't know when."
she showed niara the pendant. it was a leaf shaped green and gold pendant, whith a gold chain.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 am
Arianna bit her lip hard and glared at Niara, "Not all Half elves can speak to animals!" she snapped at Niara and turned away. "I can't do this. I'm not sure if I'm a real chosen one, or whatever." she said and stopped. Arianna looked at the pendant and her eyes lit up, "Oh mother earth! What is that?" Arianna said and walked over to Elaise. "How much do you want for that? It amazing! I'll pay any price, just name it!" she jumped up and down in excitement.  

Radiant Princess Shari

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 pm
(ok so..were are you guys... -.-)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:07 pm
(( In a forest. That All I know. I don't know where we're going. Just like my character lol ))  

Radiant Princess Shari

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 pm
(i can work with that..)

Luke walked through the forest and wistled as he threw his dagger in the air and caught it over and over.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:21 am
(Just to make it clear!Zack already told loud enough to everyone that they are gouing to the old capital....)Zack looked at the twins"Just Zack not Mr.Zack"He sighed"I would rather like to leave you here alone but the stone told me that we will need you..i hope the stone is right.If not i will throw you out of the group understand?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:26 am
turnning to face the group of Zack and the twins "if you indanger anyone in this group because of your foolisness you'll have to answer to my ax" Kyle said plainly holding his ax in bolth hands  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:34 am
Zack crossed his arms"...I see...."He looked at Kyle"seems like i am not the only one who is worried about them..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:12 am
"You don't have to worry a thing chief. We'll keep an eye out on for possible dangers. Dave, execute shadow group." Whoosh they vanish in an instant. Coop and Dave stays close to the group but hides by the trees. Dave pops upsidedown from leaves of a tree and pull himself out.
Coop flips and dodge rolls to a different tree. They move from place to place with quick stealth in order to shadow the team.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:12 am
(well i didnt hear that so im just strolling through the forest..)

Luke could hear talking in the distance and crouched down to lower vishion of himself. He stopped wistling and held his knife backwards for full effect. When he got close he could see a group of people talking Luke decided it would be best to watch before he jumped out. He hid behind a bush and lisened to their conversation.  

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 am
In their manuvers, they spot Luke. They grab him, each brother for each shoulder. "Yo Zack we spot this dude creeping around" Dave informed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff