Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
The City of Newhampton Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what time is it?
  five thirty eight PM central time
  a time
  PARTY TIME!!!!! w00t!
  i cant tell time....*wah*
  nunya business, bub! now lets do this thing!
View Results

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm
Emi looked up at the elf before smiling.
"Some tea would be nice. Could you perhaps put extra sugar in mine? I can't drink anything unless it's sweet."

Then she turned back towards James.
"And yes I used to be just another butterfly before, but gradually I became more self-aware, and as my powers developed further I eventually found myself in human form. I'm unsure exactly why, but Syre and I were discussing some theories earlier. What about you? How long have you been a vampire?"

At this point Emi had dropped her already shaky cutesy act. What was the point? These people could already tell she wasn't human. She saved the facade for the regular humans.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 pm
*looks up at the tall foreboding building* Oooh. its impressive. it has a nice strong roof!  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Shadow smiled.
"I don't know what's so great about a strong roof, but okay." Shadow was surprised at how cheerful she was. "Okay, Syre. You said you wanted rosemary, right? Well, I can hook you up with some powerful stuff, if you'd like to browse what I have." Shadow opened up her herb cabinet and began pulling out various herbs and spices.
"And I've got other supplies if you need anything." Shadow smiled and poitned to a wall lined with athames, cauldrons, mortars and pestles, altar kits, altar stones, altar clothes...the shelves and racks of items covered the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm
"No, i am well stocked on everything else, i actually have a few too many athames. i used most of my rosemary covering my trail," said Syre.  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:09 pm
"Covering your trail? Who are you running from?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:14 pm
*rolls eyes* My older brother. He is such a bully and likes to try to control what ever i do. As if he is so perfect. *crosses arms* Thats why i am here, in new hampton. The high number of non-humans makes me harder to find.  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:00 pm
James looked over at the girl with the butterfly wings and said, "I don't know how long I've been like this, I lost track of time when I stayed in the wilderness"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:40 am
"Time spent in the wilderness?" This briefly confused Emi. Didn't vampires live off of human blood? She couldn't imagine there were than many humans in the wilderness. Either way Emi brushed aside the question.

Looking out the window once more she sighed. "I wish the rain would stop already."  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:05 pm
"why don't you like the rain?" James asked. "I absolutely adore the rain, it is one of the most enjoyable experiences I've ever had"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:04 pm
Emi was a little surprised. She thought it was common knowledge. Instead she just pointed at the wings on her back.

"It's a habit of mine from back when I was a butterfly. We can't allow our wings to get too wet or we won't be able to fly. Though I suppose right now it doesn't matter all that much. I guess I just prefer the sunshine."  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:30 pm
"well, I guess I just didn't think of that," James replied as he look outside at the rain, "I just don't really like sunshine because sometimes it still burns to be in it"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm
"Oh..."

At that moment Emi realized that it was due to this kind of weather that she had been able to socialize with so many non-humans. Under normal conditions, she would probably still be floating through life doing her own thing. In just a tiny little way, she came to briefly appreciate the rain.

Just then an idea struck her.

"Hey, why don't we all head out and check that shop the pretty lady was talking about?"  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:39 pm
"all right," James said to Emi as he stood up. "but I've gotta go soon"
I gotta get something to eat soon  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:29 am
"You've got to go? So soon already? Aww..." Emi couldn't help but pout in a cutesy childlike fashion. "Well at least walk me to the shop. I wasn't really listening that well so I don't remember where it's at."  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm
"don't worry, I won't be gone long," James said as he started walking out of the library. "I've just gotta get something to, er, drink, if you get what I mean."  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games