Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 am
Mina walked into the kitchen and saw the boy from before searching for a knife. The first thing she noticed were his wings. They were really cool. She didn't want to startle him, but, in this case, she'd probably surprise him no matter what she did. "Um... Hello," she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka was laying on her bed in her room. She sighed. There was really nothing to do. She suddenly sat up. "I know! I'll go annoy Mamoru! That's always fun!" Then she ran out of the room, looking for Mamoru.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 am
"Found it!" Roxis said then he heard a voice behind him his wing then flicked backwards it would hit anybody who was behind him this was not intentional off course it was more like a common reaction  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 am
"Woah!" Mina said as she dodged away from the wing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka saw Mamoru walking through the halls. "Mamoru!" she yelled as she ran towards him.
Mamoru looked in the direction of the voice and saw Asuka. He sighed. She was always bothering him. He knew she was trying to annoy him, and she knew that it worked every time.
Asuka was almost to Mamoru when she tripped and fell, bringing Mamoru down with her. They landed on the floor, Asuka sitting on Mamoru's stomach with one leg on each of his sides. "How ya doing?" she asked casually.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:41 am
Roxis looked back and saw a girl the girl that healed him last time " Oh sorry bout that I get jumpy when I'm baking "Roxis said then he looked back at his wings " hmmm these things could be a hindrance at times" Roxis said as he Folded his wings near him then the wings became a white long coat  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
"They're really cool! Well, except the attacking part, but still. Oh! I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Mina. It's nice to meet you," Mina said, smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you please get off of me?" Mamoru asked. People were starting to stare at them.
"Why? You don't like me?" Asuka asked, pouting a bit, obviously pretending. She wasn't moving.
"No, I don't. Now get off."
"In that case, I'm staying right here," Asuka told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:04 am
( you know that seen your doing with Asuka and the other guy I think that happens in alot of harem Anime's)

"Yeah and the name's Roxis " Roxis said as he turned to his cake "now time for cake " Roxis said then he looked at the girl " ummmmm want some" Roxis said looking at the girl.  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 am
((XD So you noticed... O.O I sound like Kairi.))

"Yes, please," Mina said, still smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Asuka, this is not funny. Get. Off," Mamoru said.
"Nope," Asuka answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 am
(let me guess kairi from kingdom hearts right.)

"here ya go" Roxis said passing a slice of cake to Mina he then sat near the window eating his cake and looking at the rain fall it was around 11pm he thought "Damn this Chess cake Rocks " Roxis said as he tasted the cake he seem's to loss himself around sweet's  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 am
((XD Yep.))

"Thank you," she said as he handed her a slice. She took a bite. "Wow, this is great!" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 am
Roxis nodded " Yes yes I am a good baker of course " Roxis said praising himself he tends to get over his head when it comes to baking

Reddiel just got back to the castle from a mission it was supposed to be a quick scouting mission but he turned it into a massacre he killed and entire village he Hanged the women on tree's with barbed wire around there necks he placed the men inside chapel and burnt it down and he impaled the little boys and girls of the village on Pikes and he did these as the mother and fathers watched he was laughing Insanely saying " KILL! KILL! KILL! YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT DEAD WIGHT IN THIS WORLD YOUR ALL JUST GOOD FOR ENTERTAINING PEOPLE LIKE BE BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
As he pierced the children in there stomachs he would smile at the cry's and pleeds of the little one's some of the kid were even alive while sticking to the pike they only died through massive blood loss it was a painful and slow death as he got back to the caslte he was Dragging a you Girl by her Hair she was covered in blood and had many cuts and bruises as Reddiel Dragged her through Hall you could hear her screaming and kicking around desperately trying to break free

"NO! PLEASE LET ME GO SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T WANNA DIE" the girls screamed again and again
"YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEES! SCREAM LAUDER! NO! ONE WILL COME FOR YOU BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rediel said
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HELP! ANY ONE PLEASE!" The girls yelled out.
"YOUR SCREAMS AND CRIES FOR HELP ONLY GIVE ME PLEASURE! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Reddiel said as he laughed

then they passed the hall were Asuka and mamoru were he ignored them and pulled the girl in his chambers that were located in that hall way after a Few seconds a laud scream was heared so laud that it echoed through the castle "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" that was the sound of the girl who was placed inside a Coffin and Reddiel stuck sword in it as he laughed insanely then you could see blood seep out under the door from Reddiels chambers he then exited his room with a Wine glass filled with blood he then noticed Asuka and mamoru "Good day to you both Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Reddiel said as he walked away laughing insanely

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:58 am
"I can't cook. I'm a total disaster in the kitchen," Mina said with a slight laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka watched to whole thing with horror. When he walked away, she muttered, "He's insane..."
"Yes, I know. Now get off," Mamoru repeated again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 am
(awwww so..much....Xx'' okey i will try to jump in somehow)

Jay was walking through the forest,his clothes were partly burned and there was blood on his forehead but the wound was nearly compleatly healed.He He knew it was late ,but he needed a place where he could stay so he went to an old friends house.As he arrived at the mansion of Garnet he knocked at the door.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 am
(( poor Garnet - no sleep to be had XD Yay! I'm glad you don't mind - hey, could i give him long back nails? o-o It seems to fit him. And sorry >.< I meant triplets gah ))

Garnet woke to the smell of something....it was...cake? Then she noticed the time and sighed. She was obviously getting no sleep tonight. She threw off the covers in frustration and got dressed and ready for the next day - if she did manage to get any sleep at all it would be in the form of a cat nap on the sofa. She yawned and began to walk down the halls and stairs to the kitchen. That was when she heard the knock at the door. Great another guest... Even though she may not have seemed it she was actually quite shy. She changed her path too quickly and ended up falling down a few steps and caught herself on the railing. That would be a lovely bruise on her hip later. She stood up and continued on. When she got to the door she swung it open and gasped at who was on the other side. "Jay?! What happened to you?" She hadn't seen him in...well, years. "Please come in, come in! We'll go to the kitchen and patch you up there. That way we can both eat some cake that I have a feeling is freshly made." She also had a feeling that wherever the cake was, they would find Mina the healer.

----------------------------

"The issue I called you here for is this: you lied to me today in my throne room Arisu. I merely wish to know the truth that you want to hide from me." Then he heard a girl scream loudly. Hmmm he thought Reddiel must be back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 am
(( oh! and welcome biggrin ))  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm
(thanks ^^..well even if i just forgot about this RP....so soorry XX''')

Jay went in "Thank you...what happend? Err well i was hiding in a village and then so an idiotic soldier knocked me out!That was before they lit the house on fire, of course i was in the house.."He sighed"thanks to my powers i am still allived but it was nearly to late..."HE forced a smile"Well now let us go to the cake! I didn't ate cake for...well years?"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff