Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystistical Orphanage (always accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 pm
The lady cleared her throat. "I have another issue I need to take care of so can you two finish this conversation" some other time I need to show this young man to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 am
"um, yeah," tanis said, following the lady, "I guess I'll see you later."  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 am
The lady took Tanis right by the door that lead to Sandry's room where there was some shouting going on. Some one was yelling "Hold her down." "I would recommend that you don't go to that tower. There are somethings that should not be seen." They finally reached the room Tanis was going to sleep in. It was only a few halls down from Sandry's tower.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:19 am
"umm, thanks," Tanis said to the woman as he went into his room.  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:41 am
"If you need anything don't be afraid to ask okay." Suddenly foot steps could be heard behind the lady and the lady from before came up behind the other lady. "Lady Sandry's seizure stopped on it's own. We don't know how." The lady turned around. "Lock the door so that she does not get out next time."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 am
curious, tanis asked, "who's lady Sandry?"  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 am
"Lady Sandry is very special she was one of our first orphans here. She prefers to be a lone though and she does not talk. The lady was lying about something other than that she was one of the very first orphans and that she did not talk. What was very wrong was when the lady said that Sandry preferred to be alone. It was not that she wanted to but she had trouble making friends and keeping them for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 pm
"well, would it be alright if I went and talked to her?" Tanis asked, "I'd like to meet everyone here."  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:06 pm
"Lady Sandry is much different then most of the orphans. I would see why not though. I may get in trouble for letting you do this but I will take the punishment if it comes. Word of warning to you, Please don't say anything about the bandages that cover most of her body and why she wears a cloak all the time. Also don't ask about where she came from or who her parents are she has no memory of that. And please please don't bring up any topics about bandits. She has gone through a lot and I don't want to see her suffer any more."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 am
"alright," Tanis replied. "I won't bring up bandits, parents, or her bandages"  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 am
Violet followed the elf boy into the tower. It was very strange being in a building. Reminded her of the days she had left behind...
But Violet shook her head to make those thoughts go away. She quietly followed the boy up the steps until he came to a room. There was noises coming from it earlier, but now it was silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 pm
Sandry was sitting in a chair by her balcony she was looking really pale but no one could see her face because it was hidden behind the hood of her cloak.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 pm
( I am not surprised that people started to leave this RP even though I would rather prefer they did not. This rp is going no where if everyone does not post or just outs and leaves the rp with out saying anything I do not like it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm
(bump)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AerisSerris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:50 am
Coraline wiped her tongue around her jaws as she finished her breakfast. She gave a stretch, then wondered what she could do until nightfall.  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games