Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Had or have any personal experiences? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychokatze13

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:19 am
Bronze L
Psychokatze13
I've had two main experiences i think, once when i was young when i lived in Italy (i was like 5 years old?) My family lived in an apartment. My dad was working a night shift and my mum was sleeping. Well i remember waking up from a nightmare and i was crying and trying to call for my mum, but i heard what sounded like boots walking on the marble floor. My door slid open but i didnt see anything there, i layed back down and just watched the hallway and i ended up feeling better and falling asleep.
-I know the footsteps could be from outside the hallway, but my door did open at the same time...... also my mum has claimed there has been some hauntings with a man (she believes an great uncle of hers) around me when i was a baby that would happen. (like she heard a guys voice, footsteps and stuff and i would stop crying)
the second experience i had was when i was 10 or something.... I was at England at my Grandfathers house, its a old farmhouse built in the early 1600's. It was a small family gathering because it was my grandmothers birthday. Everyone was downstairs in one of the living rooms, I went to go upstairs to get something (can't remember what). Usually i avoid the stairs in that section of the house because i always feel scared or get a creepy feeling in the what i call the "red carpeted hallways" I always feel watched. well i was walking up those stairs holding the railing when i was close to the top, i felt a shove in my chest and i went rolling down the stairs then slammed my head against stone floor and oak door -_- which hurt like heeeeeelllll. My grandpa and dad were freaking out and werent listening to me saying that i just slipped and took me to a bed.
since then i always avoided those stairs.
My mum said the same thing happend to one of her cousins on those stairs too like 30 years ago.

sorry that was so long >.>
it sounds like your sensitive to spirits, one thing you could try is using your bodies electric field to...force the ghost out of the stair well just before you go up to make it safe, but just a small tip, it will make you feel tired as hell and emotionally...unstable, if your sad you will feel REALLY bad, if you feel happy it will swing that way, just s small warning

rly? eh idk.... i like always feel emotional or feel like im about to cry in some supposedly haunted areas when im like not scared at all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:13 am
the basics is this, everyone generates life energy, ghosts use whats left of theirs to manefest, two energies can either produce a much more powerful reaction or weaken each other depending on the feelings of the souls that control the energies, but since life energy effects emotions as well as healing its best to use it sparingly  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xX_R3D_EM0_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:03 pm
I've only had about one Paranormal experience here is the story.

After about a month into my marrage to my wife Shelby We argued about who was taking care of the baby (Young jake was only 2 weeks old at the time) she left with her friends to a bar i stayed home sulking, about a hour later i heard a loud 'Bang!' then i felt something on my shoulder and heard the words 'Don't worry she's fine' then it grew very silent and Jakes crys broke it to this day i have yet to know what it was i could never explain it and I still live in the same house i'm extremely convinced that it was paranormal but I cannot be certain. (please responde cause I don't know if this thing could hurt my kid or not cause it scares me!")  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 pm
The previous owners of the house told me that someone, I think it was the husband or father, from their family died in the basement on the couch which they left…now I can hear a male’s voice and I see a male figure moving throughout the basement and the rest of the house…I tend to feel very claustrophobic in the basement, which is pretty big, and at night if I don’t turn on the light to enter that room in which he pasted away in I get a feeling that something is trying to strangle me. I’ve recently began experiencing the same thing on the higher floors, personally I refuse to believe that it is a threat so I tend to go down to him and talk in order to keep him company or show him that there is someone who knows about him.
I also feel as if I have some abilities of a medium since I can talk, hear, sense, see, and most of the time understand with he is saying.  

mourning child of hell

Urgencys H e r e Now x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Angelofthemoonrabbit
i have had many experiences with spirits or the paranormal in my life. Most of the time my experiences are shared with my boyfriend, in some cases I feel better with him there. Like this one time we were going to the mall do some shopping and SOMETHING started talking through my boyfriend..and i know he wastn' messing with me. The next thing I know this thing said he was going to Kill my boyfriend..i got very concerned. Before I could even do anything my boyfriend went limp..and I was totally freaked out, I didn't know what to do. I basically was yelling to him to come back..while driving mind you and trying to hold his hand. Eventually..I heard someone elses voice through him AGAIN and it was a different voice..a nice one..it told me to take him to the mall since for some reason it was a purified place. Also the person told me that Nate (my boyfriend) was perfectly safe and they were trying to get his soul back to his body. Luckily we reached the mall..and after a few minutes my boyfriend was back into his body and he was okay...I was very happy that he was okay after that.

I think the nice voice might have been Nate's spirit guide.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:27 pm
xX_R3D_EM0_Xx
I've only had about one Paranormal experience here is the story.

After about a month into my marrage to my wife Shelby We argued about who was taking care of the baby (Young jake was only 2 weeks old at the time) she left with her friends to a bar i stayed home sulking, about a hour later i heard a loud 'Bang!' then i felt something on my shoulder and heard the words 'Don't worry she's fine' then it grew very silent and Jakes crys broke it to this day i have yet to know what it was i could never explain it and I still live in the same house i'm extremely convinced that it was paranormal but I cannot be certain. (please responde cause I don't know if this thing could hurt my kid or not cause it scares me!")
it probily could, but don't worry, if it used valuable energy to manefest to deliver a good message odds are its a protective spirit if not a guardian spirit of someone in the family if not your sons guardian, so odds are its very protective, so no worries  

Bronze L

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Urgencys H e r e Now x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 pm
No1 Noobologist
I have this painting that was given to me after the passing of my great grandmother. It has quite a history...
When my mom was a young girl, her parents (my grandparents) received this painting from an acquaintance of theirs. Soon after strange things would take place in their home...
Every time there was a thunderstorm, their home would be attacked by lightning...It was odd because they had never experienced such happenings before.
Well, the picture eventually made its way to be hung above the TV. The next storm they had...The TV caught fire from the lightning!!
Well my mom tried time and again to tell her parents that there was something "not right" with the painting...it gave her the creeps!! She swore to them that the picture was the cause of the wierd lightning.
They wouldn't listen, they didn't believe in such "nonsense"...My Grandfather coming from a strict family background & being a retired Navy veteran, There was no room for such thoughts in his thick head! LOL
Sometime later, my great grandmother (my grandpa's mom) ended up with the painting. She never had any problems with it, but then again it was never hung near an outlet or TV?!!?
That's where I come in.
From the first time I saw it, I knew I wanted it. There is just something about it. It's not a scary picture to view, it's the "feeling" you get from it. So, when she passed, I asked if I could have it. The family couldn't believe that I would want it but at the same time they were happy to get rid of it.
I had to do a test of my own lol. So, oh yea, you guessed it....I hung it up in my living room above the TV!! Hahahahha (funny now)
Sure enough the legend holds true. We (my hubby & I)got a mild thunderstorm and we experienced lightning like we never had before!! Ruined our stereo and a dvd player!! After that I moved it to another wall in the living room (didn't really want to see my TV go up in smoke lol) to see if it was just a coincidence....nope, it wasn't. We had issues with lightning that whole summer until.....I moved it to the bedroom!!

User Image

OMG!! That barn looks extremely familiar, like I used to live there familiar!! It's weirding me out even just being on the computer screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 pm
shytfawk
User Image

" I had what you could call a "shadow person" type of experience, and it has followed me cross-country. So I know it's not just something I dreamt up as a child, and I've had friends and family members that have seen it, so it's not my insane imagination. Anyways, when I was about six years old, I lived in Arkansas with my mother and grandparents. My grandparents lived in an old but really nice house. They bought it a few years before I was born, but I don't know the background to the house or anything. The layout was a short hallway, and the first door on the right was my mothers room. Then RIGHT across the hall, not four feet away, was my bedroom door. You could see into each others room. And then at the end of the hall was my grandparents room. If I tried hard enough, I could knock on each door without leaving my own bedroom.

My grandparents had two dogs that would chew up my toes, so they put up a guard-fence on my door, and I didn't know how to open it to leave my room. So I would have to yell for someone to help me out if I had to go to the bathroom or something.

Well I had to go to the bathroom late one night, so I went to the fence and started to yell for my mom. She couldn't hear me, but I could see her in her bed asleep. So I got louder, but she didn't hear me. By this time I was dancing around trying not to pee myself, when I look into the living room. Just by the living room is the back door, and all you could see was a black shadow walking into the house.

There was no detail to the figure, just black(the back porch light was on, so you would have been able to see what the person looked like). The figure came inside, so by this time I shut up, but started crying at the same time. The figure went into the kitchen, opened the fridge door, then turned towards me. Soon as it looked at me, I started crying for my mom. SCREAMING like bloody murder screams for her. but she didn't even budge.

This thing started walking towards me, so I ran into my room and into my closet and shut the door. I crouched down and sucked up my tears, but could see the shadow under the door. It stayed there for a minute while I huffed and puffed trying not to cry, and then went away.

Being impatient, I got up still having to pee, I got out of the closet and went to my door, only to have the shadow RIGHT in my face. I screamed, and not a second later, my grandmother opened the door to her bedroom. The shadow disappeared, and she took me to her room to go to sleep. I passed out between her and my grandpa that night.

I told my mom about it the next day and she said it was a bad dream, but even my grandma agreed that I was horrified when she took me to their bedroom. She said that I'd peed myself, which I didn't even remember doing.

The only reason I know this wasn't a dream is because it followed me all the way to california. Which I've never heard of a ghost following someone, but it's been in every house that we've lived in since then.

I've seen it around corners, in mirrors, and it's even made its way into my dreams.

My friends have seen it, and my brother has seen it. There are too many people that have seen it to say that it's my imagination.

One dream I had of him though, it was just his black shadow literally in my face. I couldn't breath in the dream, and woke up in a drenched sweat gasping for air.

That scared the hell out of me.

/// ... whoa. this turned out a little long. lol!
"

Sometimes spirits are attached to things that they used to know. Say your grandmother died and you start seeing stuff. She might stick to you because of your mother. Or it could be your spirit guide, but I dont think it is because they try to come to you in a way that won't scare you.  

Urgencys H e r e Now x

Urgencys H e r e Now x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Angelofthemoonrabbit
that doesn't sound that scary at all. I've had a few frightening experiences, and believe me, they were truly frightening. To be able to tell this story I will have to say a few things before starting it. First of all I will say that my boyfriend and I are very special people who can hear, see and talk to spirits and sometimes be possesed by them. Also sometimes we find out that there are entities out there that look a lot like things that have been in movies or in video games. This might sound like we are just "seeing" what we want to see or maybe just making stuff up, but it is true, entities can look like anything, be anything, even if its not human. So I want to tell this story because it is odd yet interesting and it was frightening. Here it goes:

One night I was at my boyfriends house and we were playing Fatal Frame 3 together. We were playing in his room and it was dark, the next thing I know I start to feel a strange sensation in my arm. I could sense that it was something spiritual, but I wasn't too sure what it was. My boyfriend happened to look at my arm and he turned pale, so I knew something was wrong. I asked him what was wrong, he said "you have a tattoo on your arm." At first I didn't see what he was talking about, but when I let myself really look, I saw it. Now for the record, I don't have any REAL tattoos, so therefore we weren't just seeing things. Anyways, we both knew this was a bad sign, I'm not sure if anyone knows anything about the game Fatal Frame 3, but the tattoo is a sign that you are becoming like the tattooed woman who is a spirit in the game, he name is Reika *not sure if I spelled it right*

My arm really hurt and Nate wanted to take the tattoo away from me, onto himself. I practically hit him away and yelled NO to him, I said, "I want to handle this myself." Another spirit happened to show up, a nice one, and told my boyfriend that he had to beat the game to sooth Reikas spirit. Also I knew that if Reika was within me, which she was, she would become purified because I am a healer and purifier of souls.

At some point another entity showed up to try to stop my boyfriend from helping me, I wasn't doing so well fighting off Reika since she was trying to consume me. He had to battle off the Kusabe, which is an entity showed within another Fatal Frame game, I think it is in the first one. So it turned into a real spiritual battle, and believe me both those spirits aren't really the most "friendly" looking. Of course in the end my boyfriend fought off the Kusabi and I soothed Reika and the tattoos slowly faded away.

That is my story. I'm sure some people might read this and go, "She is insane." or "you expect me to BELIEVE THAT?" I honestly don't mind if people find it hard to believe, I myself sometimes find myself going, "is this all real?" I myself would love to have real proof of my ability, but I do know that it exists and for a good reason. So that is my story..

I believe you. I can't tell my friends anything about what happens at my house when they aren't here. My friends are really religous(even though I don't even go to church) and think "ghosts" (I prefer to call them spirits.) are bad(with the exception of one friend). Anyways they would think I'm crazy and wouldn't want to hang out with me anymore... anyways the game may have been semi based off of a true story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:45 pm
There are several time where I've experienced things and also some with friends and family cause they are intertwined, so this will be very long.
History: My middle school was built of the former grounds of a cemetary. The cemetary was relocated to about 1/4 of a mile down the road. There was also someone had committed suicide in the showers of the girl's locker room, because of that we don't use it anymore.

Now my experiances:
In the band room(during a lock down drill) we were separated and were sent into the drummer room or the instrument room(separate rooms to put the rental instruments in). I was in the instrument room while my friends were in the other room. All the sudden everyone in the drum room screamed. Then one girl in the room I was in screamed, "I feel blood!" Another person had put his hand where she had hers and felt blood as well. When the teacher let us out, they were freaking out cause they couldn't find the blood but it was still on their hands. The people in the other room said that they saw a white whisp of something and heard a shrill scream.

Then the next year one of my friends pulled another friend into the showers int he locker room. They were by themselves and then ran out screaming. They asked me to come with them. So I did. I went into the showers to look around. After seeing nothing I turned and faced them. They had a look of horror and ran out screaming. I followed them pulled them aside one by one and asked them what they saw. They both described the same thing, features and everything.

The next year one of my friends was in the locker room alone(after school. The only students in the building at the time were all in the choir room down the hall and I was standing next to the bathroom across the hall) getting her stuff before meeting me in the library. She went by the showers and saw a female figure. She ran from there and found me. The strange thing was I had heard a voice say my name right before she ran out.

My Experiences: I spent the night at her place after her grandmother died. Now her grandma was a mean lady sometimes. She would come into my cousin's room and slam something on her desk shouting to get up, or she'd through something against the wall. We were dead asleep when the 2 liter of pepsi(under her matress) was slammed onto her desk and a voice shouted, "GET YOUR ASSES UP!" We both woke up to see the Pepsi there. No one could've gone into the room cause it was a key locked door and she had the key to it along with the skeleton key.

A few weeks later, me, her, and her bro were just sitting in her room talking. There was a hole in her ceiling(we have no idea how it got there), and we all looked up cause we heard what sounded like someone walking in the attic. There is no way to get in from the outside. No windows, doors, ect,ect. And all the sudden a Blue irised eye ball appeared in the hole. We were really scared cause it just stared at us, and the only person in the house with blue eyes was me. Then just like a puff of smoke it disappeared.
History: My home has no real history of death or if it is on a burial ground. I have been able to see/hear spirits since I was 8. My best friend has been able to see them, talk to them, and she is like a medium, for 6 years. She could not see them until she moved here. I had 1 following spirit named James and she was followed by several spirits. She has a friend that can see these things and can be forcefully possessed by them. After finding that we had these abilities, we started researching certain parts of paranormal phoenomina.

Experiances: I had only few experiences from becoming extremly cold in 90 degree weather, hearing footsteps, bed shaking, sounds of things falling but nothing falls, and I had a pet bird. He only freaked out when something was in my room. Then I met my best friend. She spent 1 night at my place and confessed that she could talk to/see these things and they could take over her when she allowed it. I could see them in the darkest part of the night and talk to them when she allowed me to. Then I closed my eyes and saw a horrible creature. I told her immediatly about it and she called her friend and her friend told us what it was and how dangerous it was. (She studied ancient spirits)

About a week later, my friend was at another friend's house and I was out around town. They were out walking when they kept seeing shadows. They ran home and then she confessed everything to her friend. That night they tried to go for a walk again when they suddenly saw what appeared to be a horse rider spirits. They were afriad and as it disappeared theyr an back. They tried to go to sleep that night. I was already in bed asleep. I woke up at 11:30 after a dream with a reaper saying, "He will be sent to Oblivion." At 11:45 my friend and her friend both woke up and had the same dream. She called me right then and told me. We could not believe it. Then she told me about the rider. I couldn't believe it myself. It was an Armageddon Rider (I study Biblical spirits)

2 months later she spent the night again. We started talking more about the spirits. I left the room for a minute and when I came back the new spirit in my room had entered her body. She was trying to get it out but it kept scaring her. I had neevr seen anything like this. I had never seen that girl be so afriad or even cry until this night. The spirit had told her something and then she started saying, "No don't do that. Don't hurt her." I was able to get the spirit out but then she looked at me like something was about to happen. Sure enough it did. I have heart problems to where my heart will go over 200 bpm. The spirit cause my heart to go 205bpm. I was rushed to the hospital. Afterwards my friend told me what the spirit said to her. It had said that it knew my weakness and could harm me with it.

Now whenever she comes over, we can't talk about spirits or it makes my heart go crazy again. I cannot be doing this myself cause I'm on meds to keep it from going over 90bpm  

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Urgencys H e r e Now x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:10 pm
Ok this was really recent. First off, id like to say that nobodybeleives me when I say this kind of thing. My sister is psychic and she probably considers it "her thing" because she gets mad at me for doing something she might do. So I woke up one moring, and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw a girl with long blonde hair and I think she was in a yellowish orange sundress, but Im not sure. For a minute I thought I was seeing things because she reminded me of my friend, but I swaer everybit is real. My mothers side of the family is psychic. My mom's an empath, my sis is a medium, I'm not sure what I am because I'm trying to open my 3rd eye. Anyways, as soon as I blinked, she was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:12 pm
This wasn't me but my sis saw this.

When she was very little, she went to the basement and came back upstairs and asked my mom: Whose the lady with the white robe on? they went downstairs and nothing was there.
In that house I remember seeing shadows.  

Urgencys H e r e Now x

Shadowed Deathbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:54 am
Well its been several days since anyone responded here but I have one. I have never actually seen anything, and any real noises I hear outside my room I explain away as my Cat for the sake of my own Sanity, but something happened a few years ago, that was not anyone in my house, and I was never able to explain.
A few years ago my room was painted for the second time. And I'll take this chance to say that, though I tend to lock spooky things away in my head to save my own sanity, since in reality I have a very low tolerance or anything that scares me, but every time I change my room things get really weird. When I painted it the first time nothing really happened, but the tiem before last, I painted it pink and I got a new trash can.Here it is, only obviously at the time it wasn't outside...and it was empty. And two things happened after my room changed. one, is that I kept hearing what sounded like my mom, or sometimes my dad, calling for me, by name, but when I went out to see what they wanted, they said they hadn't been calling me. It could just be my imagination. Maybe that is just a recording of their voice in my head and I thought I heard them but it was my mind. But one thing I know wasn't my mind was the second event.
I was out of my room either talking to my dad across the hall, or alone in the living room watching Tv, I can't really remember, but no one was in my room. Not my cat, she never goes in there. My dog was in the living room and my parents were either out of the house or in their own little corners doing their own thing like we always do. I was drawn out of whatever I was doing by a loud crash in my room. I was real confused because no one was supposed to be in my room, so I ran into my room to find out what had happened. When I got in my room I found the lid of my trash can was on the other side of the room, and the trash can itself was still standing perfectly upright. If it had been an animal, then the trashcan would have fallen over too.
I'm not saying it was a ghost, my mom refuses to believe that they exist, though these things have happened, and my dad claims he has seen ghosts here, but his explinations are much different than my own...part of me thinks that if there is a ghost in my room, it likes that I stay in here, and it knows my name...but whatever happened that day I haven't been able to explain what happened to my trash can...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:31 pm
I've never really had a "ghost" experience
Once, as it was starting to get dark outside, my dad was driving me home from karate and I was looking out the window we passed a graveyard and I thought I saw a white fog. But it was probably just a illusion.
Also I have a light that turns on when you tap it and sometimes it randomly turns on/off. I think it's just faulty, but it always freaks me out and makes me paranoid for the rest of the night if I'm home alone.

Closest thing to a possible paranormal experinece that I've had was actually was the following:
So last fall I was just starting college, getting used to driving, trying to figure out when to go to bed, adjusting to my work load, ect. So one night I had to stay up pretty late to finish up an assignment that was due the next day. So I was prett drowsy when I was driving to school the next day. I actually fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into something. I'm not exactly sure when I fell asleep, what I hit, ect. But I woke up to a loud crash sound and shattering glass. It felt like nothing touched me though. When I woke up and pulled over, I noticed there was broken glass all around me but not on me. It felt almost like something had shielded me (guardian angel?) from the glass. I was very lucky nothing worse had happened, I seriously could have died or killed someone else. But the rest of the day I did feel sorta like something had saved me from a worse fate.  

CeaCia

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Nibomn III

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:52 pm
Well, here's a couple. srry its rrly long!!!!!

Ok so my first experiance. I came home from school and as usual, i go straght to the computer. now i hav to go around 2 bends to get from the kitchen (garage door goes into here)to the living room (where the computer is) and the bends are a door long (my pantry is there). I was playin good ol' GAIA when i hear a comversation between 2 women (dont ask how i can tell) in the kitchen. so i listen carfully to what their saying, but i cant make out what their sayin. so i go into the kitchen, but as soon as i cross the first bend, it stops. so i see if any door, window or anything is open, thinking it might be the neighbors. Nothing was open.

Next, i was in a church, our towns orchestra practices there and im happy to be a part of it! but anyway durring a piece, (imagine hearing underwater, but sounds are more metalic and a constand ringing is sounding, too) i hear that sound and then i hear a womans voice and a feeling o my shoulder like its being rested on by a hand, gentle, like a woman wink (cant understand what its saying, but it sounds like its drowning out all other sounds to contact me) and i get a picture in my mind for a split second of a woman in a white gown almost like a marrage gown. im thinking its my spirit gardian, because i meet it again...

last one or now...downstairs if u walk down the stairs u can directly see the downstairs computer(about 8-9 steps). when u get off the stairs and take a left about 5 steps theres another room. if u take another left, your in the room. so...at night i play The Sims on the computer, if i take a break from it i turn the monitor off and i put this stool (that i sit on) in front of (theres a light on the tower that shines if its on) whee
. so i walk into that room i was talking about and i sit in a chair. and out of the corner of my eye i could hav sworn i saw a woman in a white gown (but its out of the coner of my eye, so, sue me). so i go out to play Sims again and the stool is COMPLETY IN A DIFFERENT PLACE then where i put it. if u go in front of the stairs walk 3 steps then look left, thats where it was. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR not even near the computer.

lol i was watching Ghost Adventures wile i was typing this whee
theres more but this is already EXTRIMILY long...  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff