Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Introduction Thread [new to the guild? make yourself known!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyNickel777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Hi everyone! I just joined today. I'm a HUGE fan of Earthbound. I rented it the first week it came out (even came with the player's guide!) and after four more weeks of re-renting it, I was hooked.

Since then I have my own player's guide and gaame and I play the ROM frequently. I recently got two more people in school hopelessly addicted to it XD

I'm a sad obsessed little fan, but I love that game so much <3

Now if only I could play Mother 3, yeah? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:39 am
Something I've never mentioned is that its important to try to get other folks hooked on that which we call 'Bound.

Good job hooking them folks.

Continue spreadin' that gospel my blue sister!

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

KawaiiDragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:48 am
Hey I Just joined but I have been a friend of Launcher for a long time. I am an avid retro gamer and lover of RPGs. Truthfully I liked what Earthbound I played, but I never did get that far. I have dropped way to many games with out ever finishing them >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:31 am
Welcome aboard Kawaii!  

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Monsters Among Us

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:30 pm
Hello all everyone.

I am Pixel Hero. That is my 'username.'
I am at an ol' age of seventeen. [/sarcasm?]
I like Earthbound because of its unique charm... and that it's a SNES RPG game. ;P

I joined this guild for two out of two reason:
I like Earthbound [ which I think I was a fan of, even before ever playing the game. =o ], and I like the color blue.
[[ Ness is mah favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee character, right next to Dr. Mario BTW. ]]

I live in that country that is in between Mexico and Canada. That is the U.S.A. for those that are rusty with their Geography.

In the guild, I'm just a Cultist.

Um... Any more info?...
Guess not.

All hail Carpainter!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:08 pm
First things first: WELCOME ALL! May the blue in all things find you safely in one of our wee threads postin' on cult-type matters. Secondly, I could've sworn Kawaii was already part of this here guild... shows how much attention I pay.

Oh, and good call, Pixel:
HAIL CARPAINTER!

Baughberick
Crew

Annoying Optional Boss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:55 pm
Hello there. I just recently joined the guild.

As you can see, I'm both a fan of Earthbound and its villain, Pokey Minch. Now, what else is there left to say? Ah, that's right.

Blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, green?

Damn it, I messed up! Well, I'm new. That's why.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:31 pm
Welcome Aboard Pokey. It's good to know that we've got crazy cult-leading, time-traveling, Monotoli-controlling, entrepreneurial, former villain on our side again.

Pokey has returned to Happy Happyism, under it's new management! All hail King Pokey!

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Pog0-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:10 pm
Welcome me the Pogo Punk of Onett.

SHARKS RU--

I mean go
blue!
Habit.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:34 pm
Blue, blue...
I just joined.
Blue, blue...
I hope we can be friends.
Blue, blue...
And spread the Mani M- er, I mean... Make everything blue...
Blue, blue...
Sorry, Mani Mani had me controlled for a while there.
Blue, blue...
Still feeling the effects.  

DracosPrinny

-Sea_Monarch-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:01 pm
*whistles* is this how you do it?

Anyway, I just joined, and im a huge fan of Earthbound, and Mother 3 respectively <3

so, yes, blue blue to everyone biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:32 pm
Hello all im not new but this is a new account my old one was bryonsmothers and that account was banned.  

Kooroe

Baughberick
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:49 pm
Welcome! Welcome, all! It is good to see our numbers growing even in these fairly inactive times. I, Baughb, servant and slave to the great Guild Owner Launcher, have been given the distinct privilege of greeting all you new members. I hope the cult treats you well and you enjoy your time here, in our blue blue sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:29 pm
Blue blue!

Um, yeah... *cough* Blue is my favorite color...

Anyway, since I haven't done it yet... INTRO TIME!!! *dadadadaaaaa!*

I've been a fan of Ness as a character since 2000, when I tried my damnedest to get him into my own copy of Super Smash Bros. And this was back when I sucked at the game, mind you. Anyway, once I finally got him I fell in love with the character, mainly because I was horrible at smash attacks so when I actually did one and it hit making that sound of metal hitting a baseball, I freaked out! After that, I found out which game he came from and wished to play this mysterious "Earthbound" game I had never heard of.

Fast forward to 2003, when I play Super Smash Bros. Melee. Ness is back, and my love (heh, makes me sound like I have mental problems when I put it that way) for him is rekindled, quickly becoming my top played character. And I finally figure out how to consistently do smash attacks (yay!) thus making it all the better. Well, I finally decide to check out some info on this "Urfbownd" game finally, and come by Starmen.net, leading me to play the game through emula-uh... I mean... then I bought the game and lived happily ever after with that game becoming one of my top favorites. And I have the guide and some doujinshi too. Hehe!

...Sorry for putting my life story here.

EDCRAZY

Miyanda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 pm
Hey, all.

I can't remember exactly when I first found out about and fell in love with Earthbound...but I've loved it for a very long time now. lol

Blue is one of my favorite colors.

Hmm, I can't wait to play Mother 3 and The Sharks are kinda cool but the Blue cult is even cooler!

I'm new to this guild and haven't paid attention to the role thing.
Hah.

I'm 28 years old now.
*feels old*

crying

Haha.

My first impression? "Cool, an earthbound guild with the Blue Cult as the focus!" (or something like that) hahaha

Fantastic job on the coat of arms/heraldry.  
Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff