Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
The PokeCafe - The Ultimate Trainer Hangout! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:53 am
Yinallia thought about the battle last time. "Hm.... it besser fight with new tatic but I dont want the same battle tatic like the gym leader." she thought.
"Well.... I think, its time for training", she said herself and stand up. Bevor she had leave the cafe, she had to smiling about the Pokemon from the other trainer.
"All looks so happy and one day I will be happy too." she thought and left the cafe.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:21 pm
Kuriyu peeks in the cafe and looks around for a place to sit. She finds a place in a corner and goes to sit down with Umbreon behind her. "Sigh! Finally a day off from training" she said slumpling in her chair. "So what do you want to do today Umbreon?" "Umbreon... Umbre" it said laying in the floor and closing its eyes. "Oh sleep huh. Rest up then. Tomorrow we're continueing our training!" she said smiling at it. She then leaned back in her chair and put her feet up on the table.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:42 pm
Yinallia walked in the Cafe and take a sit on a free places. She ordered some food and took her noticbook out and begining to study.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:40 am
"Hm... it is somethin wrong there" she thought while she looked at her noticbook. "Oh it so difficult" she said herself. "Hm... why... I have I idea!" she thought " I battle just like a coordinator. That is it"
Yinallia stand up and ran out of the cafe bar.  

Yinallia

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 pm
Kuriyu arrives outside the Cafe and walks inside. Her stomach growled. "Man I'm hungry..." she said looking at her belly. "Umbreon umbre." she said her stomach growling too. "You too eh." she said smiling at Umbreon. "Let's get something to eat before we starve to death." They walked to the counter and got some food. "All right guys time to eat!" Kuriyu released her Pokemon from their balls. After scolding Crawdaunt for trying to tackle her they sat down and ate their food.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:38 am
Nurse Leslie enters, and sits at her reguler table. Looking arounde she sees trainers, and gym leaders. She starts to fiddle with her pokeballs, since no one visits the pokecenter at the island. She is able to walk around all over the place. Nurse leslie stands, and heads out since no one is doing much. Thinking she may switch out some of her pokemon with her ones in her box.  

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:19 pm
Enters after a long time away, and sees no one in the cafe. She calls out her pokemon, and waits. All of Nurse Leslie's pokemon sit in the corners of the room waitting, and wondering if anyone will show up in the next five to ten yrs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm
-Drew walks in as his milotic slithers into the pond outside-

"So, this it the infamous pokemon cafe'"

-Releases his other five pokemon outside with milotic-

"Here you go guys, enjoy the outside while it's warm"

-Walks in and sits down-

"I think I would like a frapichino"

-the waitress sribbles on a piece of paper, then vanishes into the kitchen-

"I wander if anyone here is friendly?-

-looks around the cafe' searching for a promicing soul-  

iNinja3G

blasphemous-Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Ael and Hephaestus walked into the cafe. "2 black coffees please."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:31 am
Nurse enters the cafe, and goes to her reguler seat. Quietly jugles her pokeballs, and releases her suicune's. Both lay by her feet, and wait to go back to the pokecenter onCrack Volc Island  

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 am
After waitting so long, with no one visiting the Pokecenter not even the Gym Leader. Nurse Leslie arives at the cafe, and sends out her two suicunes. Wonders if anyone will ever visit the island, or if the gym leader will be gone long.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm
walks in after being on the island with no visiters, sits down and falls asleep. Letting her pokemon clean the place as she rests from the long walk there.  

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

blasphemous-Beast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:25 pm
Ael turned to Leslie. "You look tired. I recommend coffee."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:05 am
I don't drink coffe, it is not very well taisting.  

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:47 am
looks around still waitting, and releases her Dragonair to help pass the lonlyness.  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games