Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Mimiru smiled happily as she nodded her head

she then ran inside of the house, grabbed a few things, then ran back out of the house and placed her stuff in the back.

She then hop into the front seat, closed the door, buckle herself up and looked to BB
" well ready to go to have some fun?" asked Mimiru in a happy tone  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 pm
"Of course."

B starts the car and drives to the cemetary. They arrive and B gets out of the car.

"I wonder where L is."

B looks around the cemetary and spots house.

'Perfect. Quarter Queen's house is near here like I uspected.' He thinks.

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:37 pm
"L must be running late today, but anyway, " Mimiru set out a blanket out on a patch of grass, took out a manga of Higurashi when they cry and started to read it

" do you think once L gets here, we can tell scary stories?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 am
(can i join and be me?)  

Thotsune Miku

Beloved Lunatic

Ami_chan413

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:27 pm
hey can i play as some random school girl who loves L heart 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:18 am
(I'l play as mello only he'll be in middle school cause I suck at acting elementary)

Mello had gotten detention again. In his mathematics class, he punched a teacher. who had messed up his grade, making it a D instead of an A. She was knocked out cold and played as the teacher all day. He was accused of skipping classes and assaulting a teacher as well as being an unprofessional stealing a professional's job. He had to call L for a ride on L's cell with his own black Nokia "God help me I get pissed and try to redeem myself and what happens!? I get put in detention and kicked off the foot ball team! I'm the efen best forward there is!" he yells on the phone explaining to L his situation. (foot ball is soccer and efen his him not using the F bomb)  

Mellolovematt

Sebasuchaann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:06 am
((ooooo i wanna be matt!!!)))

s**t, i lost again... *walks to detention, distracted by his new gameboy* ooohh haayyy mello, what're you in for today? *smirks*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm
"In my mathematics class, I punched a teacher. who had messed up my grade, making it a D instead of an A. She was knocked out cold and I played as the teacher all day. I was accused of skipping classes and assaulting a teacher as well as being an unprofessional stealing a professional's job! AN to top it all off I am kicked off the team I'm the best forward and you know that!"  

Mellolovematt

Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces