What's YOUR Opinion On The Disney Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:08 pm
Yeah, they fired all their animators because they believe "people don't like hand animated films anymore". When in fact they failed to realise people stopped watching their hand animated movies because they weren't very good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:18 pm
thats why im not a fan of western cartoons anymore... its like spongebob and other crap invades like a yeast infection everywhere... they already abandoned the classiness of their cartoons like the lion king... gonk  

alvhinne

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:11 am
I wouldn't include Spongebob in that catagory because it's intentionally stupid and wacky, I mean, look how classic Ren and Stimpy has become. Of course, Ren and Stimpy is phenomenally better animated, but I can think of cartoons with worse animation than Spongebob. The same goes when I compare anime and western cartoons, because the Japanese are capable of creating equally bad animations.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:35 pm
Aw, there's so need for this thread to die D:  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

alvhinne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:39 pm
Beavis and Butthead is a legend anyway... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:58 pm
Whuh?! ...Irrelevant much?  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

Essence of Silver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:34 pm
Wow... I don't know what to say about this. But almost anything that's been animated by Disney in the past has been great. I'm curious about this, I can't wait to see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:31 pm
You don't even have to wait, Silver. Check out an anime called "Fireball". Their other anime projects are a Japanese "Lilo and Stitch" and a show called "Robocrosser", which comes out early next year.

I checked out Fireball back around April when it came out and thought the animation looked great. It wasn't really my thing obviously (too childish), but I'm sure their target audience found it pretty decent. Let me know what you think.

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:19 pm
Oh dear god!! I won't watch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:59 pm
Tarantellatears
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

so, it doesn't look like just one anime - more like a whole slew of them. I predict a lot of horrible films coming out soon. . . .

It's like the apocalypse or something. O_o;

i clicked the link and read. First thing that came to mind when reading it was a picture of the mickey mouse charactures in "anime" style, and it looked really weird.  

TheStrangerYouKnow

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:10 am
How are they going to do that, exactly? Anime is what we call cartoons from JAPAN, need I remind you. The closest we'll ever get to a Disney anime is all they Miazaki films that they dub.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image
The only ones I like are the ones from Hayao Miyazaki and Kingdom Hearts. Other than that, I couldn't give a crap.
neutral

User Image  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

silver_avenger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 pm
it depends on what they are making.......i guess  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash