• Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:27 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
you haven't had a first kiss yet? I had mines when I was about your age ^_^
O.o i haven't had mine O_o
*pat pat* don't worry, I'm sure you'll get some awesome babe to kiss you soon ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:27 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
you haven't had a first kiss yet? I had mines when I was about your age ^_^
O.o i haven't had mine O_o
*pat pat* don't worry, I'm sure you'll get some awesome babe to kiss you soon ^_^
It would be nice lol O-o  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 am
you should practice kissing with a pillow or something so that it doesn't suck when you get a first kiss o.o

Things to consider when getting/giving a first kiss

1. Have a nice breath/ clean mouth (don't eat anything nasty before a kiss)
  2. Do not shove your tongue down someone's throat ( it gets kinda gross if you do that)
  3. Go slowly to avoid having your teeth hit (it hurts when that happens)
  4. Do not feel up on your partner (I suggest just placing your hand behind her/his/it's neck and maybe on the waist with your other hand)
  5. you're you're a hell of alot taller than your partner, bend down a bit when going for the kiss (will make your neck hurt... for the shorter person at least)

I'm not saying I'm an expert at kissing because I seriously hate kissing alot but these are things that kinda turn off a girl when a guy is trying to kiss them ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Lol another tip:

DO NOT kiss like a shaggy dog. That's how Teresa kissed. 100% AWFUL.  

Paranoid Illusion

Smur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:51 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol another tip:

hahahahah omg That made my day lmao.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol another tip:

same here xD

The only time I ever enjoyed kissing was when my exs would place their cold hands on my lower back whee ... I know it has nothing to do with kissing though >.>  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:37 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol another tip:

same here xD

The only time I ever enjoyed kissing was when my exs would place their cold hands on my lower back whee ... I know it has nothing to do with kissing though >.>
I'm not kidding, though! She tried to freakin' suck in my face, or something. I tried to do the passionate, romantic kiss (because I like that kind) and she was: "WTF, that's not the right way!" Then kept trying to force herself on me! It was awkward and weird as Hell!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:33 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol another tip:

same here xD

I'm not kidding, though! She tried to freakin' suck in my face, or something. I tried to do the passionate, romantic kiss (because I like that kind) and she was: "WTF, that's not the right way!" Then kept trying to force herself on me! It was awkward and weird as Hell!
eww D= thats scary crying
all of my exs liked grabbing my a** when they'd kiss me >.> Even lily gonk  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:33 pm
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol another tip:

same here xD

Uh too much info there spicey i almost threw up O.o....didn't need to know the whole passinate, force full girl kissing,trying to rap you stuff lol sounds like what's her face (your ex,not sure if that's teresa or the other thing) O.o....and lucian a girl grabbing another girls a** is freaking awsome =)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lol another tip:

same here xD

Uh too much info there spicey i almost threw up O.o....didn't need to know the whole passinate, force full girl kissing,trying to rap you stuff lol sounds like what's her face (your ex,not sure if that's teresa or the other thing) O.o....and lucian a girl grabbing another girls a** is freaking awsome =)

she'd try to pull my pants down Dx  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Paranoid Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:19 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
same here xD

More info. please.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:21 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
same here xD

More info. please.
Indeed more info pwease.  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose

More info. please.
Indeed more info pwease.
xD Pervs!

Lily was a very... sexual girl. Not that I minded xD I was totally with her 'cause of her looks >.> Damn, I'm shallow when it comes to girls gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:37 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose

More info. please.
Indeed more info pwease.
xD Pervs!

Lily was a very... sexual girl. Not that I minded xD I was totally with her 'cause of her looks >.> Damn, I'm shallow when it comes to girls gonk
O.O awsome-ness.  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:22 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Lucian Rose

More info. please.
Indeed more info pwease.
xD Pervs!

O.O awsome-ness.
you would have liked her xD too bad she loved me whee  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas