Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Pictures of Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:34 pm
Pinka how gorgeous you are! I LOVE that picture. Did you do the special effects or was it professionally done?
Your little man is a cutie patootie!
Can I have an OMG hat???  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:16 am
LOLZ, I would hardly call myself gorgeous, ack!
But thank you and yes, I did the special effect, I have an art program that I tinker with.
It's a special script called "soft mood."

And my son is as addicted to Gaia as I am, and he is 11. He has the grunny slippers and wrist band as well. But he almost never takes off the OMG Hat. I am planning on getting the pink pajamas and new skull shirt myself!

And Rio, shopping for boys can be hard, but very rewarding when you get it right!
But you can never go wrong with power rangers, transformers and legos (*bionicles!)LOLZ

Pinka-Boo-Boo

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:41 pm
I love the OMG!!!!!

I've seen those pics before but I will say it again, you are one hot mama!

My boy is a little man already. He loves the T.V converter. Youcan't get it away from him! His favourite part of Christmas was eating paper and playing with boxes! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:55 pm
Ya I've found that babies and toddlers like paper and boxes more than whats in em. We started opening stuff xmas morning and it was like 9 that night before we got my 2 year old to open all her stuff. Toddlers have short attention spans.  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:40 pm
Sadie wouldn't even open her presents. She was preoccupied with an English Bulldog that was staying over for a few days.

I was like, SADIE THERE ARE BONES IN HERE ... and she still wasn't interested.

*sigh* we so need to get her spayed rolleyes

She did eventually like the high heel chew toy I got her. It was purple with leopard spots. So sadie ! heart

When I have a little girl, the most exciting gift I will get her will be the kitchenette. I love to cook, and intend on passing that down. So I cant wait to get her a little tykes kitchen set, and an easy bake oven *SQUEELS*

*sigh.....daydreams*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:51 pm
If you have my luck Rio your baby girl is going to hate everything to do with the kitchen.
My oldest son loves to cook though, so thats ok with me!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:22 pm
We got my daughter a kitchen set this year for Christmas. That was all she kept asking for (that and a pig-no clue why) her favorite time of the day is when she gets to help me cook dinner at night. She is such a girly girl and I am not. My sister loves it cause her being that way makes me more of a girly girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:08 pm
I hear you Symphony! I tried really tried to turn mine into a girly girl. I have all the pictures of her in the frilly froo froo dresses...UNTIL she got old enough to say No and dressed herself. *sigh* No more frilly pretty dress pictures!
It sux!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:49 pm
xD They all seem to go through that, imters.... She'll be a tomboy for a while, then when she gets a little older, she could go either way. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:05 am
I have given up hope Ned-San. She is 17 now and it would take dynamite to get her out of blue jeans and T-shirts.
I have given up hope, I honestly expect to see her in a dress 3 more times in her life both proms and her wedding. Our church is very relaxed too most of the teenagers wear jeans so I can't even win there.

This is a picture of one of my nephews and his maylee (sp) group. Just thought I'd share.
User Image  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:09 am
That looks like an interesting pasttime, Imters!

That would would be spelled "Melée". It's a french word for engagement, or skirmish.

Now... the trick would be to ensure you have a camera both times you see your daughter in a dress next. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:41 pm
Thank You Ned for the spelling correction there. I love going and watching them fight. Have you ever or do you Melee? Some of them that I have seen can get pretty intense! I love it.

Oh you can bet on me having a camera for those occasions. The last time I remember her being in a dress was for the formal 8th grade dance.

User Image

She was so pretty.  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:47 pm
She is really pretty. I love the purple.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:30 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHH !

I love the natural surrounding ! She is so pretty up against the tree and with the green in the background.

Trust me, she will go frilly frilly at her wedding no matter what. I decided on one dress that was really goddess like ... but very informal. But then I decided

WHAT THE HAY

And I went for the total formal look.

It happens even to the best of us hard core geeky computer girls 3nodding heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:10 pm
imters
Thank You Ned for the spelling correction there. I love going and watching them fight. Have you ever or do you Melee? Some of them that I have seen can get pretty intense! I love it.

Honestly, I have never even heard of it before, as a sport. xD I just know where the word comes from...  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff