Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You find a Gundam. What do you do?
  Cry like a whiney emo b!tch T_T
  Fight the good fight
  Destroy third world countries, just for kicks.
View Results

Rayne Blessed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:57 pm
metalmariogc
Prizz1989
Yuldo
metalmariogc

Lol... moving on. I happen to watch a few eps of Gundam 00. I likey it. Its better that Seed.

It already failed me with the s**t that went down on like 10-12. Team Patrick will never catch that Pikachu but that won't stop them from trying. New units with a lame name introduced called Over Flags and one of the Over Fags comes with a d**k to pilot it. A pink mobile Suit I find a bit sexist because it happens to be a girl piloting it so they decided to make it pink. The grunt machines from HRL remind me of the Silhouette Engines from King Gainer and they were lol worthy at most seeing as they couldn't take down even the weakest of Overmen from the series. The screen time for Saji, Louise and Louise's mom the milf have been pointless to the story.
could someoe put this in english for me??

He thinky it bes bad cheese.

still not helping idea question  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:02 pm
Prizz1989
Yuldo
metalmariogc

Lol... moving on. I happen to watch a few eps of Gundam 00. I likey it. Its better that Seed.

It already failed me with the s**t that went down on like 10-12. Team Patrick will never catch that Pikachu but that won't stop them from trying. New units with a lame name introduced called Over Flags and one of the Over Fags comes with a d**k to pilot it. A pink mobile Suit I find a bit sexist because it happens to be a girl piloting it so they decided to make it pink. The grunt machines from HRL remind me of the Silhouette Engines from King Gainer and they were lol worthy at most seeing as they couldn't take down even the weakest of Overmen from the series. The screen time for Saji, Louise and Louise's mom the milf have been pointless to the story.
could someoe put this in english for me??

Patrick pulls a team rocket a lot so there for he is now mentioned as Team Patrick and on other sites we make fun of him for failing to capture a Gundam just like Team Rocket fails at capturing Pikachu.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So there's a Pink Tieren because it has a girl pilot?
There has been not point at all to Saji, Louise and her mom even being in this story so far. Another bus bomb needs to go off but with them in closer range so they die and we can all be happy.  

Lolicon Stratos

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:11 pm

You want to know the point of Saji and Louise? they're the everyman. They're the audience's point of view. Now... I agree that they have about as useful as an buthole on an elbow so far, but that could change.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:21 pm
metalmariogc

You want to know the point of Saji and Louise? they're the everyman. They're the audience's point of view. Now... I agree that they have about as useful as an buthole on an elbow so far, but that could change.

They're just hogging air time that could be used for character development of the main characters.  

Lolicon Stratos

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:53 pm
Yuldo
metalmariogc

They're just hogging air time that could be used for character development of the main characters.

I got a sneaking suspicion that one of them might pull an armoro and just "happen"upon becoming a gundam pilot.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:59 pm
metalmariogc
Yuldo
metalmariogc

I got a sneaking suspicion that one of them might pull an armoro and just "happen"upon becoming a gundam pilot.

Anything at most when the current meisters are gone the way it looks Celestial being will choose one of them maybe to be a pilot of the new gundams seeing as the Throne's are going to appear soon. New opening shows girly boy fighting the Thrones with Virtue.  

Lolicon Stratos

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:44 am

Well, none of the Thrones are piloted by Saji or Luise.

I almost wanted to see one of the Gundams to actually get captured. It would be an interesting plot twist.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:33 pm
metalmariogc

Well, none of the Thrones are piloted by Saji or Luise.

I almost wanted to see one of the Gundams to actually get captured. It would be an interesting plot twist.

Doubt that will happen seeing as plot armor has saved them twice already from that fate lol  

Lolicon Stratos

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:22 am
OOOO a Throne attacked Luise!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:25 pm
User Image

Its looking like Saji might pilot a mobile suit. Still don't know if it'll be a Gundam or not.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MetallicA !!!

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheMagicalLucy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:54 am

I just finished Gundam SEED
There are some aspects that I thought were off

But overall I thought it was AWESOME
I need to watch Gundam SEED Destiny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:23 am
User Image

Destiny is aight. It does have a few "....huh...." moments tho. I never saw all of Seed so some of the plot made little sense to me.

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

sesshoumaruskoishii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:13 pm
@___@

I've only seen Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny XP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:02 pm
metalmariogc
User Image

Destiny is aight. It does have a few "....huh...." moments tho. I never saw all of Seed so some of the plot made little sense to me.

Especially Mwu back from the dead lol

I could never watch Seed all the way through for many reasons. I literally dl'd and watched the series after failing to watch it on CN and got to 11 before deleting it.  

Lolicon Stratos

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am
I ...... NEED.......NEW......GUNDAM!!!!!!! scream  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items