Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Avatars: What does yours say about you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicmagician823

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 pm
I know that this one started with me getting a free kimono from the daily chance, so I just added on to that to make a Japanese theme. i do japanese at school so that's why I like it. i'd really like to get more gold though so I can make a better avi with lots more items in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm
it all started last halloween when i changed into a vamp. I used 2 wear all blue, even my hair was. When i went vamp, it just didn't look right so i went to the color black. I eventually got addicted 2 it soo here i am.  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm
Something occurs in my head and I build off of that. I tend to gravitate more towards clutter that matches though...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 pm
Honestly? I'm certain my avi would look different if gold wasn't a limiting factor. Since it is, I haven't changed the avi for quite awhile, but I'm quite content with it regardless.  

Elemental_Wolf

Mycella Gandrake

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:37 pm
my avi shows that I like the original colors of black and white

O.O les go steamboat willie *stares at every1*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:00 pm
Mine says I'm bizarre snake genie valkyrie with a gender bending complex. (I'm a girl IRL)  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:48 am
Well, I love Red and black!! And those skinny jeans. It would be a lot better/different if I had money!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:28 pm
Mine changes depending on how I feel. If I'm happy I tend to make mine exciting and awesome, and if I'm depressed I make mine look more like I look IRL and sad looking.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:17 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

The fact that mine changes constantly implies that I am not satisfied with it, and probably never will be. I also cosplay alot, mostly with videogame/movie/book characters that I like.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 pm
I sometimes tend to make it similar to my actual appearance (except much, much thinner), and other times I go for what I find to aesthetically pleasing to me. And so on.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:06 pm
since I came back, I've mostly been going with an Indian theme since I am Hindu. When padmavati's lotus evolved to include Vishnu and Lakshmi, I knew I had to get it eek

I really wear bindhi on a regular basis, and a sari at few times a year (used to be at least once a month, but there hasn't been much occasion for it lately), so it's not too different from my real life self.

In the event I changed my avatar to not be Indian themed, I would go with something that I would wear (or close to what I would wear) in real life. I will always keep the forehead gem to symbolize bindhi and the coral bracelets to symbolize the coral bangles that married women wear... and of course the promise ring.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm
Er, mine usually go for a futuristic/animalistic feel. This current one was because I have this friend to whom I can't say no, and he posted a request to trade an Autumn Glory for a Wonderland... So now I have four Autumn Glories, and I thought it would be funny to use them all on one avi. With my usual futuristic theme, and my habit of using whatever new items that are out...  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:07 pm
i'm just opperating under my latest kick.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm
Now I'm Alucard from Hellsing. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:53 am
User Image

My avatar says that I'm obsessed with purple.

xd

That, and the fact it hardly gets changed shows that I'm too lazy to. biggrin

User Image

Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out