Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Sure on the bright side they might think I'm dating Nakai, or Shou...or both at once. Izzy's forehead landed on the edge of his car door as he hung his head trying to figure out where the heck to start. It was frustrating!!! Everyone was going to think he got around way too much! And none of it was true!

Finally he sighed typed back to Akihiko, Yes, I have news. I'll be there soon. And yes, he is dating Shou for real it seems. They are taking things slow. Crazy as it seems. I'll tell you more when I get there.

He started cleaned off the cards and flowers, sticking them in the tiny back area of his coupe because there were no trashcans and he certainly couldn't let the fans see him throw anything away. His car was starting to smell like a florist shop! Where was he going to put all these FLOWERS! Then he perked up! The office! He was going to the office! The women there would love these things! Yes!

Izzy liked flowers but within reason. A single rose, a pretty bouquet....not the Rose Parade Float that Shou's fans had turned his car into! Izzy still wasn't sure how to take stardom some days. So he sent a text to Shou as he got in his car with the same photo that he sent Akihiko. Your fans did this! Help!

Rose were everywhere, front seat, back compartment, on his lap....By the time, Izzy made it to the office and into the garage, he had called ahead to his former secretary to bring a team of the other assistants down to his car. Upon his arrival, ten young women were waiting for him eagerly as he opened the car door and tossed his keys to his former secretary. "Please...empty it all. Take everything you want except leave me the cards or any gifts you find but have all the flowers." But before he left, he grabbed one long stemmed rose and that had pretty tissue paper and ribbon in blue.

The girls giggled and smiled then got to work. Izzy knew that his former secretary would return his keys when they were done. She was really quite good at taking care of him. While he thought of these things, he hurried up the elevator smelling like...the Rose Bowl Parade had run over him. By the time he reached Akihiko's office he was hoping that his partner wasn't too overwhelmed with work.

Tapping on the door, he poked his head inside before stepping fully in, "I made it." He walked over to Akihiko desk and leaned forward handing him the elegant rose. "A gift....to the most handsome man in my life." He smiled as he spoke an looked down at the paperwork piles. "Office work really doesn't suit you...at all."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi smirked as they walked together. "I'll do it...It won't be hard. He's a curious man and I'm the one that will be driving. So he's stuck where I take him. And I'll definitely get a picture!" That reminded Michi though that he had promised to teach Akihiko to drive. That was something he knew he needed to do. And maybe that was a safe thing he could do with Akihiko.

"Yeah I guess my lyrics are kind of heading in the same direction right now. I need to get out of that rut don't I. That's why I was thinking that maybe getting some lyrics from Chiyou might be a good idea. Even if they aren't my own lyrics it might fill out my first album with some variety. And things that girls would like to dance to and hear." Yuuji was right, He needed to find a away to get beyond his own self destructive cycle of loving a man that couldn't love him back.

But the Yuuji said something that caused the new star to turn his head as he walked into the elevator going down. "Wait. You're suggesting I play hookie?" asked Michi with a bit of surprise in his eyes. That wasn't what he expected Yuuji to say. "Ok...maybe that would be a good idea. But doing what instead?" Then the answer hit him. "Wait...Hey, Yuuji....can go car shopping? The flat I'm renting form Hiroki-san actually has a garage but I've no car. And, it might be about time I got one consider the only car I have access to is my Dad's old car. But I have a feeling Akihiko would kill me or you would if I drove that rust bucket to work. Mm..I'm not needing anything super fancy but I've never been car shopping before so if you have, it might be fun?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou didn't let go of Mi-chan for the longest while. His stormy eyes were closed as he felt a deep sense of elation. He had just met the other side of the mirror for the first time in his life. No longer dreaming of the day that he could finally break through. It had happened. Somehow, by some crazy means, Katsumi's muse had given him access to something he had thought impossible. For once, Shou didn't know what to say or do. Except hug Katsumi while his world became instantly new once more.

Within his head, he could hear a small sound, I can't believe I was in another man's body.

Shou's eyes opened and he laughed in relief, I can hear you! You're real...this isn't a dream Everyone around, including Haru was staring as if Shou had lost his mind.

Sai answered back strangely surprised that his words had actually been heard so clearly. I'm here! And, it...isn't a dream, Shou. But...I think people are going to think it's odd if you keep hugging Mi-chan that tight.

I don't care! answered Shou but then he did glance around and found that Haru was tapping a foot as if he were about to explode. "Ah....umm...we...I...I was just having a musical revelation that's all."

"Musical revelation?" Haru rolled his eyes and pointed to the seats. "Shou! Stop hugging Mi-chan and everyone get back to work. Between Mi-chan's purse and your new boyfriend we're an hour behind already!"

"Ah....well....umm...Yes...." Shou slowly released Mi-chan but only after making sure that the young man wasn't going to fall over. "Are you ok?" he asked Katsumi carefully then whispered, "Do you have...um...your muse back?"

Once he had an answer either way, he rose to his full height again and put a hand on Naoko's shoulder before giving him a hug! "I'm so pleased!" He didn't tell Naoko any reason why for the hug but yes he was happy that the young man was dating someone new! And maybe that person was sane and normal. Naoko is dating! I'm so happy for him!

But inside his head, he heard a different set of thoughts, Naoko is....dating? What?! Wait...who Is he dating? Why is my brother dating again? It's too soon! I...wanted... Sai shut up and tried to keep his thoughts to himself. His own frustrations would make him brood. No, he shouldn't be brooding because Naoko deserved to be happy. And what he and Naoko had before could never be. Even though sometimes...He wished that one day when Naoko pushed him away had never happened.

Shou was confused by those thoughts and certain didn't understand why Sai would be upset. Their world had suddenly changed and this part of it was going to be a struggle to adjust to now that they could hear each other.

The star released Naoko still smiling but feeling the boring eyes of Haru on his back. "We probably should get back to work now. And, there's nothing going on...not really...although..." He tilted his head and looked into Naoko's eyes. Maybe they were like his own. But why did he always see a sister when he stared into his past? "I know who you are...now." he whispered before releasing Naoko gently and walking down from the stage.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Izzy eventually appeared in the young tiger's office, the sight which greeted him was... well it was very un-Narcissus.
Akihiko was sitting at the desk, glasses on and eyes fixated on a stack of papers before him. There was a pen in his hand and every once in a while the musician would make a mark somewhere... his signature for the most part.
Blue eyes didn't look up until Izzy was right in front of the desk, "Yes well someone has to do it, much to my chagrin. I hate paperwork..." Akihiko lamented, looking back down to the pile before doing a double take and noticing the rose.
It was about that time which Izzy's words about it being a gift finally filtered into his mind. Lithe fingers took the offered flower as Narcissus put the pen down and leaned back, twirling the rose in his grasp.
"Mmm... a gift meant for you from your fans... though... I suppose I can accept it. Better than it going to waste, ne?" Akihiko asked with a teasing smirk before he reached up and fixed his glasses. "I'm glad their adoration didn't keep you too long. So... how is our new resident troublemaker? Sadly, I now know the hell I put Asato through every time I pulled a stunt like this myself..."

User Image

"Car shopping it is then." Yuuji replied with a nod, smirking to the vocalist beside him. "Look sometimes hookie is a good thing, Michi-kun. You need to recharge those creative juices in that little head of yours and the best place to do that is away from all this. Least that's how I think. If you're anything like my cousin, you just need to breathe and be free to feel the music. There's a reason most of Akihiko's stuff comes from his basement studio and not straight out of here half the time. He's comfortable and there's less distractions there. Well since your number one distraction is just on the floor we left... I say the farther from the studio you are for a day the better. However, I can easily put in an order to Chiyou-san and get you some lyrics that way as well. Perhaps he'll have a few things for you to look through tomorrow when you come in and we can go from there?" Yuuji suggested, making a note on his tablet and also sending out that email to the kid.
Luckily voice software on Chiyou's computer would read him the email, if his assistant didn't do it first.
"You say nothing fancy but honestly, Michi-kun... you'll have to get something that's sporty at the least. You've got a bright future. Plus I doubt Akihiko would stand for you having to drive around in anything not at least near top of the line."

User Image

Azriel just didn't move. He stood there, still being hugged by Shou, his currently blue eyes fixed on a point across the room and pointedly away from the inquisitive Naoko.
When the peacock spoke however... well... Katsumi half glared at him as the other man finally let go. "If you mean am I back then yes, I am." the bat hissed, obviously pissed about the entire situation. "That was no muse. Who the hell else knows what's on my phone besides me? Baka... No I'm not okay! What the hell was that?"
Of course Azriel was smart enough to keep his voice down just between the two of them... though it was obvious that Naoko was trying to overhear.
Katsumi made a 'tch' sound then walked off to get something to drink. This wasn't right... it was his skin again yes but he felt off kilter and would've gladly called it a day.
But that damned Yamada was a slave driver and Azriel didn't need Izo even more pissed off then he would no doubt be at least of this little fiasco.
Though... it did prove that there were two people inside of Shou... without a doubt.

User Image

For his part, Naoko was just confused as all hell. He watched the exchange between Shou and Katsumi and it was beyond obvious that the cross-dresser was irritated about something.
Was it the hug?
But suddenly Shou was hugging him and rather than go stiff like Azriel had, the pianist just kind of relaxed, realizing that at least not everything was crazy. "What? Why?" the blond asked, looking to the mercurial man beside him in confusion. "What are you so pleased about, Shou-san? I don't..."
'I know who are you...now.'
Blinking, the amber eyes man almost shied away... but there was something in that gaze... something in those eyes that... understood?
That blink turned a bit teary and for a moment, Naoko was afraid he might find himself lost in the sudden swelling of emotion that struck him.
Shou knew...
He knew that Naoko wasn't crazy...
That the pianist wasn't lying about Sai...
Shou knew now...
The hows and the whys just flew straight out the window and Naoko found himself nodding before rubbing one eye as if he had gotten something in it... though that was really just a cover to wipe his tears away.
"Can we talk about it later?" the blond asked Shou as he followed to where Yamada had things set up.
Katsumi was already sitting in his seat again, arms crossed over his chest in an obviously annoyed manner.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Whoa...He hadn't expected such a serious Akihiko. If the man hadn't looked up, Izzy might have taken a pictured of this auspicious moment. To see his partner so diligently working on paperwork almost gave him a warm fuzzy feeling inside! At least within the Manager part of him. So as he waited to be noticed the smile at his lips broadened, "Yes, for me, from my fans. But I think that it suits you better." He leaned over on the desk and tapped the paperwork. "I see you are getting quite a bit done. And I'm sure Hiroki-san appreciates every bit of it. Actually, I do as well." he teased knowing that if it had been about a year ago, he would have been in complete jubilation to see this site. Never had he expected to see it now.

But that smile charmed him as he shook his head, "Well, it seems to be official. They are dating. And they are taking things slow believe it or not. Although I'm surprised given Nakai's track record. And I can't say he's not using some of this for the opportunity that it's giving him but he seems to genuinely like Shou." Izzy sighed and gave Akihiko the brief run down minus their big fight and his tears and a few other things that probably would have caused Akihiko to throw a fit to the high heavens.

"So...that's what he said. And well, I guess I can't blame them for taking things slow because Shou and Nakai have their tours. Honestly, I'm not sure how long their relationship will even last because they won't really have much time together at all." It really would be a long distance affair. Maybe that was the best considering Shou's odd nature, and Nakai's playboy attitude. "I'm not sure they really are compatible except through their music. And well, the fans made Nakai's hall outside his apartment in to a shrine. I have a feeling that Nakai will be hearing from his apartment manager. We might need to move him to a better location. He might not like that but Shou's fans don't always listen unless Shou tells them. I couldn't reach Shou so I guess he's in the studio. I sent him a text but he didn't answer."

Then he smiled a little and ran his fingers through Akihiko's hair, "Yep...now you know. You drove everyone crazy. Now it's Nakai's turn to drive you...and me crazy. Because I get to deal with your grumpy self after you're done dealing with him today."

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"So...my manager is going to help me play hookie. I can't believe it....but Ok, Yuuji. If you say so." Michi laughed as he leaned against the wall of the elevator. "You know this work too well. But I appreciate it. My creativity has been wrapped so much around Akihiko that I need to get out of that cycle. Somehow. But yeah...maybe getting away from my number one distraction in general would be for the best." He was glad that Yuuji had his best interests in mind. There was so many things about Yuuji that Michi found attractive and maybe he could extend that hookie into the evening with some romantic candle light and a fire. The flat he was renting had a very nice fireplace and the idea of walking his fingertips over Yuui's back brought certain hungry smirk to Michi's lips. Yuuji was certainly was responsive when Michi gave a massage.

However, Michi scratched his head as he thought about Chiyou, "I hope that he doesn't mind too much that I'm asking for some lyrics. I'm sure he'd rather be dancing and singing himself." He glanced up as he watched the numbers click by, "Yeah...well if I got something fancy, I'd be putting a lot of money down. Wait...." he turned and glanced at Yuuji, "Are you saying Akihiko wouldn't be ok with me having a sedan? He doesn't even drive himself? Why would he...." But then Michi realized the mindset of his dearest friend. "Great. You're probably right. He'd say I'd need something sporty that girls would dig. Hah! Or a car he could see me driving him around in."

He shook his head and put his hands into his pockets trying to wrap his brain around what he should do. "Well, I've got a say in this car. He'll have to deal with my choice. He's my friend and my boss but I'm not rich even if I'm a budding star. Top of the Line isn't in my budget." His eyes drifted upward towards Yuuji and he chuckled, "He'd have me spending his money and I don't want to take advantage of him like that. So lets keep things reasonable. He's not a bank and I'm not a borrower. So yeah, we can look at the sporty stuff but I'm not buying anything that I can't pay off with my own hard earned cash, Ok?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou blinked when Katsumi became cross. "How should I have known? It's not every day someone else beside me...." He stopped himself because there actually was more than just himself inside this head. But seriously, Shou had no idea how the Muse or Kasumi had gotten trapped within it. The star was baffled and his brow furrowed because some of the things he had said to what he thought was a muse, might have actually been told to...Katsumi? Ugh. No one would believe Katsumi if he started spouting off things Shou had said. Well, Izo might listen....great. Problems abound. Shou sighed thinking that if Izo did approach him, he'd surely end up in a fight with the older man. But then again, maybe Katsumi was smart enough not to say anything. He could only hope.

Haru just stared at Mi-chan then Shou and Naoko before his hands flew in to the air, "Ok...get back to work. I don't care what just happened! Musical Revelation or Romantic Love Scene I don't care. And Shou-sama, don't even think about trying to date Mi-chan at the same time as Nakai-san! One boyfriend is enough for you!" Yes, Haru would crack that whip over all these stars like a slave driver to keep everything on schedule.

For once, Shou didn't argue with his Assistant. His world had spiral and changed within a short amount of time. And while he couldn't explain what happened, he was elated by it. Yes, he knew Naoko wasn't crazy now. Although, how did Naoko fit into his life? That was a curious question. Very strange. Where was his sister? Did he ever have a sister? Was there always this young man instead? A brother? No this was Sai's brother. Shou wasn't certain how to handle this new situation. Now he understood why Naoko always stuck around and maybe sometimes why he felt the unusual need to take care of the younger pianist. Allow him to stay within his home...be a part of his world. It hadn't been easy. But at least now he understood it. Although his memories still weren't complete like Sai's, even though he could now hear him.

The star noticed Naoko rubbing his eye, "Yes, ah...we can talk later." but he didn't make a big deal of it now that everyone had started working on the tasks at hand. He walked over and sat down beside Katsumi then waited for Naoko to sit before Haru took charge and put his finger on the button for the footage from the two videos that would be released the same night as the first show date. But before he started playing them, he had a few things to say to the stars.

"Ok, we've got one video for the the Dark Theme called Dark Side. And the Light Theme video will be Lights. Naoko's keyboards have been integrated into the videos and we've got all the green screens finished. So what you see before you is the production finals. Does your team have it's footage ready for your video release Mi-chan? We expect to place one of your videos prior to Shou-sama's on the first night of the Tour. Since we are heading out of town by the end of the week, I want to be sure we've the proper recordings to WoWoW. There will be an interview that is shown prior to this which Shou-sama and Mi-chan will be recording tomorrow. The train to our first destination will be an evening Express. The schedules have been sent to your phones and I expect you both arrive on time. There will be beds, lounge, food and drinks in 3 private cars. The crew will be going ahead on a different train the day before to gain access to the arena before your arrival Shou-sama and Mi-chan. Shou-sama, your private security detail for your house and yourself are already arranged. A few of them will meet you on the train, the rest have already been sent ahead to assure your spaces are secured. We want to avoid too much contact with the fans due to our schedule. But...I know that doesn't always work with you." Haru pushed up his glasses and then huffed. "So I have planned for this as well. You're going to be allow time at a few of the smaller arenas where you can let the fans see you. I know when we come back to Tokyo and Yokohama the fan club will clamor if you don't make an appearance somewhere so Smash is making arrangement and we will hear about them during the tour."

Haru paused letting the words sink, "Do you have any questions?"

Shou shook his head no because this was the same routine as so many other times before. He was ready for the tour to begin.

Haru glanced at Mi-chan awaiting his answer before playing the videos.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:40 pm
(OOC: I think we should Time Skip to the Dinner for Az and Akihiko then put these boys on tour. Since we've been playing in Ayers, I'm kind of losing touch here. LOL. )  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

Smirking slightly, Akihiko rose one eyebrow at his partner's statements. "Do you appreciate it because it makes me look responsible in this new position, or do you appreciate it because I'm not making you do it instead?" he asked teasingly, bringing the flower closer and catching a whiff of it's delicate scent.
Roses made him think of the exact opposite of what should be filtering through his mind in the middle of a work day...
However, Izzy changed the subject... somewhat... and for a moment, Akihiko was glad for that. He enjoyed the notion of pulling his manager over the desk and having his way with him... but right now that needed to just be a romantic notion and nothing more.
There was simply too much to be done.
"I can't imagine Nakai's ever taken anything slow in his life but... if they're serious, I don't see a problem with it. I'm not ojisan. I could care less who Nakai's dating... as long as he doesn't do anything too stupid... and seeing how this is me we're talking about, my definition of 'too stupid' might actually not be the same as yours or Asato's..." Akihiko waved the hand with the rose dismissively, "If he's using a bit of Shou, and if Shou's fine with it, then I think he should continue. It'll piss Matsumoto off, sure, but he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his number one."
With Izzy close, Narcissus twirled the rose before placing it behind his partner's ear. Luckily it had it's thorns clipped.
"Mmm... I think this suits you." he teased before nodding to comment on the rest of the 'Nakai Problem'. "Let Nakai stay where he is... just make sure he has good security. I'll let Asato know too... and of course I'm going to have to make some sort of public announcement since the world is now clambering for reasons behind this sudden love affair. I'll type something up so it can be short and sweet and sent out quickly, just confirming the rumor and asking that their privacy be respected... and all that. And honestly, Ruki... you're looking at their compatibility..." he pointed to himself. "Would you have ever thought to be compatible with me? Be honest." the musician laughed, reaching out to pull Izzy around the desk to literally sit in his lap. "I'm a trouble making playboy and yet we work. Just takes... patience. Shou seems like a man with patience, outside of work. Let them try. If it starts going south, then I'll worry more."
Sighing softly, Akihiko smiled ever so slightly. "No you get to deal with my grumpy self after I talk to my little brother about a certain idea I had... over dinner. Asato's fixing everything up so, hopefully, I can convince Katsumi to buy in. Sure, it'll help Matsumoto's bottom dollar a bit but... there's no one else I can ask for this particular favor and it isn't as if I would refuse to pay him. Luckily it'll just be for one show, the one I'm planning on cutting the dvd from. So..." leaning forward, the young Koyasu very gently kissed his partner's lips. "What are your plans for this evening, hmm?"

User Image

"Damn right I am." Yuuji laughed in return, winking at the new star. "And THAT, Michi-kun, is the problem. You need something else to inspire you or else you'll be writing teary emo ballads of lost love... and while that would probably sell for one or two songs... it'll get old fast to the fans."
Of course Takagi would never have thought of personally being used for Tanaka's inspiration whatsoever. Their relationship was fun and, well, still a little confusing at times. It was kind of hard managing your lover... and now he knew why Izzy Lucky sometimes seemed like a completely different man after hours.
"Don't worry about Chiyou. He's getting paid to write lyrics now... paid pretty good too if you ask me. Akihiko just didn't want to kick the kid to the curb, which is understandable." he blinked suddenly, looking at Michi in confusion and disbelief. "God you're like Hiroki... No sedan. No! YOU have to make an impression when you go out places because I know you wouldn't want to be driven everywhere like my cousin. Geez maybe Izzy should be taking you car shopping instead of me... he's more into cars... But no sedan. You're getting a two-door sport something or other and that's final. Yes you'd have to put a lot of money down but that's just how it is. Besides, you're renting Hiroki's old flat for a fraction of the price right now so you should be able to afford it. If you can't, then I'll help out a bit. My place is already paid for."
Finally the elevator doors opened and Takagi ushered his star charge out. "Yes you've got a say in it but you're picking color and handling and that's about it." he laughed. "Really? You're the only one who wouldn't want to take advantage of his bank account... then again it doesn't look as beautiful as it used to thanks to SMASH."

"Yes, my team has the footage ready." Mi-chan replied, the singer tapping one high heel on the floor as he spoke.
Naoko knew that Katsumi was in a rather bad mood now... it was obvious from his posture, but the man's voice was as pleasant as ever. It occurred to the blond that Mi-chan was either a very good act... or the actor beneath was incredible... and he wondered, not for the first time, why Katsumi didn't try to be in movies and television instead of trying to outdo Shou.
"By crew does that mean everyone but you, Yamada-san?" Naoko asked seriously. "I mean, I figure Ko-kun's going with Shou-san so I was wondering if that means Ishihara-san will be on this train or have already gone on ahead?"

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:07 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Hah! Make me do it? I suppose I do have a stake in this company in more ways than one. But...you better not try to make me do your work. However, I don't mind the responsible look...it's rather sexy." he winked then crossed his arms over his chest and smirked.

""Yes. that part seems rather odd. Nakai is very quick to move. I don't know how he'd hold himself back to be honest." He really wanted to talk to Shou but he doubted he'd get that chance before the Star went on his trip. "I think you might be right about that...as I remember you made Hiroki-san's life hell prior to our dating."

But then he frowned, "I really don't like the idea of Nakai just using Shou. Shou doesn't deserve that." Although he understood what Akihiko meant in regards to the business. Shou's presence help Nakai sell out the rest of his shows. Of course, Nakai would have to work his buns off to keep those fans.

Izzy tilted his head as Akihiko tucked the flower in behind his ear. He probably did look cuter with the rose than Akihiko. Although there were many ways Akihiko could have used that rose. Izzy remembered some of Narcissus' calendars. A slight sigh came to his lips wondering when Akihiko would be ready to do such a shoot again. Yes, he had every one of Narcissus' calendars.

"Alright I'll talk to security about it or have someone else do that." Then he stared at Akihiko for a moment when he talked about compatibility. Sometimes his partner was totally clueless. "I was attracted to you before I became your manager. Yes, I thought we were compatible but I had planned on being just a good manager to you at the time. However, you chose to do things just a bit differently than I expected. And eventually you figure it out that you were attracted to me too."

Then he laughed and his arms fell away from his chest as Akihiko pulled him to his lap "Playboy? Where? I see no playboy here." His lips were captured Akihiko's then he pulled back with a grin, "I see a very good....wi...I mean partner." teased Izzy and he leaned back into Akihiko's arms. "Mm...well I hope you'll come home with a smile after talking with him but why do I get the feeling he would just rather ruffle your feathers and piss you off." Katsumi had issues and Izzy really wondered sometimes if Akihiko should be dealing with his younger brother. Although he understood the connection that Akihiko wanted to make...with his only family. Even if that family was one part, Matsumoto Izo's. "Hopefully he'll take your offer in to consideration."

"Me? I think I'll just stay home, eat and watch a little TV tonight. At least, until you return to inspire me."

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Well yes...ok I need some thing else. But what I don't have a clue yet. You're right. I need to do more dance music and stuff that makes people want to have fun. Ugh....I need a vacation already." groaned Michi knowing that his last vacation in Hawaii was anything but. However, Michi looked over Yuuji and then realized that maybe a source of inspiration was right her in front of him. Their relationship was different from what it was like with Akihiko. He licked his lips as a memory crossed is mind. Oh man, he shouldn't go there right now with those tempting thoughts. But then again, if those thoughts got him to stop thinking about...Akihiko so much the better, right?

"Wait...what's wrong with a ...Sedan?" Michi of course didn't have a clue until Yuuji chewed his ear of with the explanation. "Hey..Hey! I was just thinking practical. I don't need that much, honestly. But how am I going to get groceries home in a sports car? And what if I need to drive more than just me and someone else......" He stopped there realizing that Yuuji was not going to give in. "Ok...Ok...but nothing super expensive. And Yeah...maybe I can afford the payments but I was trying keep myself in a reasonable budget until I got a bit of money put in savings." Michi didn't grow up rich so obviously he didn't want to squander the money he had come into so far.

"Ok.....ok...yes sir...manager." He saluted Yuuji and followed him out of Ohayou hoping that when they were done for the day, he'd survive the car shopping adventure with Yuuji. "So....what sort of car do you have in mind for me...since I can only choose the color and handling."

...Dark Star.

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"It wouldn't be appropriate for the VP of Public Relations and Marketing of Smash to go ahead with the Crew. So he will be traveling with us in the private cars. Yes, Ko-kun will be with Shou as will you. And Ishiharu You will also be tutoring Ko on the tour when he's not taking care of Smash's business." said Haru as he walked around and leaned at the edge of the stage wall. "The trip should be uneventful and take it as an opportunity to get the sleep you need before the show."

Shou yawned a little because he already knew he'd pass out quickly once he found his bed on the train. It was inevitable. "I've no problem with the arrangements as they are. As long as I remain undisturbed while I'm sleeping."

"This won't be a problem. I know how you are on trains." answered Haru with a smile. At least, when Shou traveled Haru didn't have to worry about anything falling to chaos. Haru then glanced at Mi-chan, "Please have your team send to my office your video and I'll have it forwarded along with Shou's after the interview."

Once all questions were answered, he pushed the button and displayed the two videos that were to be released.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

One delicately shaped eyebrow arched at that almost attempted word. "You best mean partner..." Akihiko replied in mock annoyance. "Especially if you want some inspiring tonight." he teased, stealing another quick kiss.
Okay, he liked Izzy being around at work.
Sure, he didn't get as much done... but it was a gloriously welcome distraction from the mundane paperwork he'd been focused on all day.
And from a certain new star who the young tiger seemed unable to keep his hands off of...
"You're such a fanboy... I never thought we were compatible. You were just... so damn interesting that I found I couldn't resist. Then one thing lead to another and soon I realized that our opposite natures attracted. You in your gorgeous serious glasses... the way you stand when you're on the phone... how you don't take any s**t from me... it's all very appealing, you know." the young tiger's smile grew a bit more mischievous as he spoke. "And when have I ever been anything but unexpected, hmm?" he teased, one hand reaching up to remove his glasses and set them on the table. "Even blurry you're adorable... you know that?" Akihiko asked, pulling Izzy in close so their foreheads touched. "Let Shou and Nakai have their fun while they can and while it lasts. If they end up even a fraction of how happy I am with you, with one another, then it'll all have been worth it. The fans and security and time spent apart on tours. It'd be cruel not to give them a chance, ne?"
Narcissus's lips were dangerously close to snagging another kiss, but then he laughed softly. "And you're not eating at home. I know what you'll do... freezer-boy. Get something to go from a place on the way home. I better see take out boxes in the trash when I return."

User Image

Getting into Yuuji's own car, which sadly was a four door Mercedes-Benz CLS Class, the man quickly put on his seat belt and waited for Michi to get comfortable before pulling out of the Ohayou lot.
"Well if you HAVE to get a four door... it needs to look like a two door. Maybe a Mazda Shinari? I'm sure Akihiko would rather you be in a Maserati or a Benz, but that's out of your price range. I just know it needs to LOOK fast and expensive." he spoke, carefully navigating traffic as they headed to one of the more upscale car showrooms... the same one in fact that he had purchased his own Benz from years ago. "I want you to be happy with the car though... so really I was just kidding about color and handling being your only choices, Michi-kun. Once we're there, start picking cars and I'll tell you which ones are a definite 'no'. Does that work?"
He sighed slightly, glancing at his passenger. "I don't want you to think I'm being controlling or anything. This car bit is just business, Michi-kun. Personally I couldn't care if you rode a bicycle to work, as long as you're happy with it... though that would be a security nightmare." he added with a teasing smirk.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh... I do, I most certainly do." Izzy answered with a smirk then a happy sigh as his lips were pecked with a kiss. He knew he shouldn't have sat down on Akihiko's lap because he knew now that his partner would get nothing done.

But then his eyebrow arched, "And what's wrong with being a fan? Hah...well I suppose you didn't. Yet you picked on me every opportunity you could." He rolled his eyes as Akihiko explained every detail that he found interesting. "Of course I wouldn't take it. You were a spoiled brat back then. And you seemed to have the idea you could take anything you wanted from me too..." Although he blushed at some of those memories.

"What?" he asked as their foreheads touched. That always felt good. Just to look into those blue eyes and believe they were completely alone and completely one. "So you're saying let them do what they want....and hope for the best? Or are you just thinking that they can take attention off of you for just long enough so you'll have time to...." He whispered into Akhiko's ear a few extra words that might have even made the star blush. Who could say.

"Oh...now hold on! What?! Freezer-boy!? Me?" said Izzy as he pulled far enough back to look fully at Akihiko's face. "I am not! Oh...you're terrible. Take out boxes?" He rolled his eyes and swatted Akihiko on the nose playfully almost like Ra might, "I'm a big boy. I can handle my own dinner."

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Well at least Yuuji wasn't like Akihiko in this regard. "Ok...I'll pick out a few cars. And I'll try out the sedan you recommended too. Look I'd rather go with something that doesn't need as costly repairs. So lets not go with Akihiko's selection. Isn't fun if you can't afford the repairs." He rested his head back against the seat and closed his eyes, "Sounds good...Yuuji. Mm...now that would be fun if I could ride a bike to work. Ooh...can I get a motorcyle instead of a car?" One of his eyes flicked open to see the reaction on Yuuji's face.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:04 am
User Image

"Depends on your definition of 'big'..." Akihiko replied, his voice actually changing tone for a moment... a seductive timber coming in to play. "And the last time you 'handled' a meal... it was breakfast... and somehow I ended up being your delicious chocolate almond crepe... I'd hate to think how you'd 'handle' dinner..."
The musician was literally saying this with a straight face, his arms comfortably around Izzy's hips as the smaller man sat on his lap, their foreheads touching... though it was apparent by the look in Narcissus's eyes that he desperately was holding back the urge to tilt that head ever so slightly and claim those lips before him.
"What I'm saying, Ruki, is exactly that. Well and..." in turn, Akihiko whispered a few devilish things in his partner's ear, knowing full well it would cause Lucky to blush furiously. A soft laugh escaped the young tiger as he continued. "And I'm pretty damn sure I can take anything I want... from you... with the right... incentive..." again his voice dipped lower and, almost on cue, Akihiko stole another kiss.
This time however, it was deeper, his tongue moving across Izzy's teeth, tasting him gently as they relished this silent stolen moment.

User Image

Yuuji hadn't actually thought of that. "Well... I don't see why you couldn't. Ohayou doesn't put clauses in contracts against motorcycles... and I'm certain that once you're more famous than you seem to be already, motorcycle companies would like it if you did a few of their commercials. That might be a good way to go from a marketing standpoint... Plus you can actually drive. Imagine Akihiko doing a car commercial..." Takagi shuddered at the mere thought. "We'd need insurance on the whole shooting lot and everyone involved!"

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi's other eye flicked open and he peered over at Yuuji. Ok so he was really surprised by Yuuji's reaction. "So you don't mind if I purchased a motorcycle. Well....dang. I didn't expect that." chuckled Michi as he turned a little in his seat to watch Yuuji closely. "I guess my manager is a lot more open minded than the boss."

He laughed and stretched, "Well, I think a car would be good for Winter but a motorcycle would be a lot of fun. However, if I have to go somewhere dressed up, I couldn't take the bike. You can live in Tokyo without driving but you can't go anywhere else without knowing how to drive. Akhiko is the exception but if he wasn't as wealthy as he is, then I think he'd have to learn how."

His hands held the back of the headrest. "Yeah, and that's the one photo shoot I'd be somewhere else for. I'd make sure you were with me too. I don't need my manager run over by Akihiko in a car. Good grief....I still need to teach him how to drive. Maybe Ishi-san will do it. He's good with cars."

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy could feel the mood change as soon as that low tempting voice came from those moist lips. A blush smeared across his cheeks remembering 'breakfast' Now that was a delicious moment but somehow....he doubted he'd get another chocolate almond crepe any time in the near future. Not with the look on his partner's face. Oh he was certain that the seme in his lover was getting hungry.

"Mm....for dinner. I might try a little Ice Cream...or maybe a Taco." winked Izzy as he leaned in just enough to lick the tip of Akihiko's nose. He'd tease the tiger by the tail and deal with the consequences later. Of course what Akihiko whispered in Izzy's ear made that current blush turn an even darker red. Soon Izzy was patting his own cheek trying NOT to think of THAT. "What...take anything you want!? No...I don't think...." His lips were suddenly claimed and that tongue snaked it's way in along his teeth. "HmmmnNnnn..." sang sweetly from within Izzy's throat. His arms sliding over Akihiko's shoulders not letting go.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image

Akihiko smiled in that kiss before claiming another, his hands moving to Izzy's backside and the small of his back. He pulled his partner close then, deepening their kiss even as the space between them seemed to vanish completely.
Both hands rested on Lucky's back then, the fingers of one dipping just beneath the hem of Izzy's pants, creeping slowly in perfect rhythm with the musician's lips.
Strangely, Narcissus didn't say anything... which for him was beyond odd. No, he desired Izzy far too much to chance ruining this with talk... to possibly allow his partner to think things through.
This was, after all, Hiroki's old office... and no doubt the older man would've frowned upon this particular use of the space.

User Image

"Why would I mind? I mean, as long as it looks expensive then that's all that will count in Akihiko's book. Besides, you're supposed to have a bit of a wild side, or so I figured from your image. I've a feeling Izzy will corner the market on fast cars... so having you on a motorcycle will help draw a fan distinguishing line between the two of you." Yuuji replied, glancing at Michi out of the corner of his eye for a moment. "As for if you're dressed up, then we'll get get one of the company limos or use my car. It wouldn't seem odd in the least for your manager to drive you to an event or to have you drive with said manager."

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:10 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's warm body relaxed against his partner as he was kissed and wrapped into those arms. He squirmed when the fingers found places to hide but he didn't stop Akihiko. His own hands slid upward caressing the ears then wandering into that dark hair. He didn't speak a single word for the same reasons. Every time they tried to find a moment of intimacy, their words side tracked them. But even knowing this, how was Akihiko going to get anything done....and they were in Ohayou. What if a secretary walked in?

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok...sure then lets look at bikes. If I don't really need a car, it might be a lot more fun." Of course Michi didn't realize that some bikes were just as expensive as cars but soon he'd learn. "Well, Ishi-san and I really don't have that much in common. I doubt anyone could see us as similar. Although it's kind of amazing he's into cars and things like that. I wouldn't have guessed it but then I've seen what he drives. I wouldn't tell Akihiko this but it kind of creases his image when his manager has a hotter car than what he drives...or doesn't drive himself."

"Ok....sure...if you want to drive me to events for awhile, I'm good with that. I suppose that having a car pick me up if it rains will be good too. But...I could always take the train on occasion. If I wear some sunglasses and a hat. People might not recognize me." Michi really didn't mind being just normal and practical but he knew that Yuuji had to make him look like he was anything but. So...he'd go with the flow and hope he'd not get to lost in the lime life. "Hey Yuuji, did you want to get tickets to see Shou's concert in Tokyo or Yokohama? I was thinking you might want to see your boy on stage. Thought maybe we could go together. I'm kind of curious as to what it might be like."

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image

Takagi burst into laughter. "His face... gods if you said that to Akihiko he would blow a serious fuse... but I'd pay good money to see that." the older man chuckled, keeping both hands on the wheel even if he was half tempted to double over in laughter.
"If... hahaha... gomen gomen I just can't stop laughing..." he apologized, eventually getting it together. "If you want to take the train, I'd never stop you. You're a normal guy. You're allowed to do normal things if you want to, regardless of popularity. However there may come a point when you'll have to be tailed by security... so just keep that in mind."
Yuuji glanced over to Michi then as he stopped at a traffic light. "Which would you rather attend? I think seeing Shou's performance would be beneficial to you and... well yes... in all honesty I am quite excited to see how well Hideo does."

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi smirked, "Oh....yeah, he'd blow a fuse, then he'd probably try to beat me up for such a comment, ne? Or he'd go out and buy something swank just to prove he could one up Ishi-san and show me he had what it takes." Yes, Michi knew Akihiko was a brat some times and he doubted his friend would let that one slide. "Good because the train is sometimes a lot faster than the cars around here. It only takes about 15 minutes to get from Ueno to Shinjuku by train. And I can even take the subway. There's a lot of options. Alright I'll keep it in mind."

He was glad Yuuji found it funny because honestly it was. Akihiko just didn't realize that he just wasn't very 'manly' without being able to drive. Even worse if he told Akihiko it was sort of like being...a wife. Oh yes, that would cause his friend to go out and learn to drive on the drop of a hat. "Well....either is fine with me as long as we get good seats. I don't want to be in the nosebleed section. Hideo will probably make me realize I have so much to do to become half as good as him on stage." Michi grinned at the thought. Yuuji's kid was really quite talented. It was rather amazing to see someone so young with such skill.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

"The seats would be near the front, obviously. Ohayou can buy good tickets need be." Yuuji replied.
He had decided to go for a motorcycle showroom instead, and thus that was going to take a bit more of driving to get to.
"I'm... interested to see my son perform. To be honest I never wanted him even exposed to Akihiko... but I didn't exactly get to choose that... hell, I never even knew he had any talent. And don't get me wrong, I mean, I was close with Hideo. Whatever happened to him just... he's changed in some ways, but in others he's still my son. I just wish he remembered me."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff