Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi sighed and nodded. He understood why Akihiko wanted to change but he wasn't sure if Akihiko would be able to. But he'd help his friend as much as he could. However, how could he help him when he was also acting like an idiot lately. Akihiko really didn't include Michi's own feelings into this situation. And why should he. Akihiko wanted Izzy not himself. Seriously, Michi needed to move on.

So Michi's fingers went into his pocket seeking something to keep his attention occupied. His fingers slipped around his phone and he pulled it out into his hand. "Yeah...I know. Well I'm trying not to take advantage of you. But...mm...It's just difficult when you know." His fingertips remained on his phone even when he'd rather have them on the cheek of the man across the desk. "I wasn't exactly upset. I mean...I just don't want to be the bad guy and ruin the life you've got planned."

He picked up the letter with his other free hand and smiled as he took it up. "Thanks. I think Yuuji and I will make a good team. I'm glad to hear you're taking a day off. You need it." He didn't peek inside the envelope. That seemed better for later. "Checking on my work?" he laughed and tucked the envelope in his coat. "I think that Yuuji will keep me in line and focused on my job. So don't worry about me too much."

"Lyrics....ah....yeah...Ok ok...well I might need help there. Umm...no you need to get working on your own songs. But I've made a few...I mean you've not heard some of my new stuff yet. And you won't for awhile. Because I'm trying to get them...perfect." And because he didn't want his emotions about Akihiko flowing into his friend's ears right now. No...he wanted to be beyond the pain that he felt before he sang one song. But beyond that, he had been working on lyrics, it wasn't easy for him though. Maybe he just needed time to learn. Or needed help, "Maybe Chiyou can help me out some. He's doing some writing now isn't he?"

Then he smiled back at Akihiko, he knew warmth was still between them even though, it couldn't be the same warmth as before. Eventually his heart would heal and life would...work itself out. "I know I know...Hah! I will never bug you right before you go on stage. No way! Your fans would kill me. Or maybe they'd be happy about it as long as they could see us." he teased back then glanced down at his phone finally. It was then his brow furrowed. "Oh.....man..."

He slid his phone to Yuuji and the twitter accounts he was following were covered with various...shipping, especially Izzy....

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue eyes flickered, catching the nervous tick that his friend was displaying suddenly. For a moment, the musician thought to call him on it... but instead realized, to his own astonishment, that doing so wasn't exactly the polite or proper thing to do.
Normally Narcissus wouldn't have given a damn and pointed it out.
"I'm not so worried about you taking advantage of me... as I am of it being the other way around. I've done it before. You both," and at this Akihiko glanced to his cousin who seemed to still be 'blissfully unaware' that any conversation at all was taking place around him. The young tiger knew better though. "know that and it isn't right of me. I can't go grabbing you every time I feel... off..."
Looking away, Akihiko seriously debated his next words.
Should he tell Michi? Was it even right to tell him? What would Yuuji do? Hell knowing his cousin he'd drag him into some sort of therapy...
"Leave."
Takagi arched an eyebrow, looking over his phone to stare into Akihiko's gaze.
When Narcissus said nothing further and simply stared at his cousin, Yuuji sighed slightly and stood up. "You're the boss. I'll be outside Michi. Oh and Akihiko, please don't molest my star."
Halfway to the door, a pen hit the back of Yuuji's head, but he just kept walking. The young tiger, who had thrown the pen in annoyance, rolled his eyes before he stood.
Narcissus sighed softly, putting his hands in his pockets as he paced from the desk over to the windows, looking out over Tokyo and trying to distract his blue eyes from his friend.
"I've used you." Akihiko spoke seriously, licking his lips as a slight moment of nervousness came over him. "I've used you and for that I'm sorry. I can't begin to apologize enough for it. I've strung your emotions along and never really thought about what it must be doing to you inside, Michi-kun. For a long time now I've been trying to tell myself that you and I just couldn't be around one another because of our feelings for one another. But I don't think that's the right approach." turning, Narcissus leaned against the glass, watching the other man. "I think being apart makes the temptation worse. It's the same with Ruki and I. The less we are together, for work reasons obviously, I feel more of a need to toss him to the bed and have a go. I haven't seen you much lately because you've been busy here and I've been meeting with investors and dealing with all sorts of crap that I wasn't prepared for, mentally, to deal with. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Or in my case... hornier." at this the young tiger laugh, crossing one leg over the other at the ankle where he stood. "But it's more than that, I think. Since the incident with the drugs, you've been my anti-drug, Michi-kun. I thank you for it from the bottom of my heart... I really do... but I think there's some portion of my mind that associates the feelings and cravings of that... with having you in my arms. Like any addiction... it takes time to get over. And really I quit you as the Americans say... cold turkey."
Sighing, Akihiko shook his head. "I need to be monogamous... but I need you around too as my friend. So yes it's going to be awkward and yes I might slip up and want to bash my head into the wall for getting a hard on thinking about you... but I need you by my side, Michi-kun. I wouldn't be here, where I'm standing right now... if not for you."

(((OOC: Totally gonna reply to the other boys tomorrow... kinda ran out of steam hahaha. OH and Akihiko will answer the rest of Michi's comments after they talk about the bombshell he kinda just dropped. I just thought him continuing on about lyrics would spoil the mood.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm
(Ooc. Haha ok! Yeah he did just drop a bombshell on Michi. Lol. Poor boy. Been on cc on and off today. But painting and working mostly. Hope you had a good day!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 am

"Thanks... I think..." Naoko replied, glancing at Mi-chan with a somewhat amused smirk. "Though not sure why you'd think so. You've never met my brother... do you have any siblings?"
It was a random question really, one that just kind of popped up from the top of his head.
"Secretly, I was starting to wonder if you were like Narcissus' little brother or something. I mean, you two look damn identical. But then again Nakai and I do as well and we're not related. It's weird, ne? Having a 'twin' in the music business." the blond would've done air quotes but his fingers were still rather busy playing away. "Wish Shou'd just let me stay right here all day... but I've a feeling he's wanting me to finish here and get to work." Naoko sighed softly, looking back over to the 'woman' beside him. "Okay well I know you can feel where the music is going, or at least you should be able to. You're a vocalist after all." one hand moved, taking Mi-chan's fingers and placing them over a chord of keys. "When I nod, at every fourth beat, I want you to push those all at once. Like this..." the pianist played a chord from the actual song itself on the other end of the piano, just so Mi-chan would understand. "Got it?"
And so the music continued for another four or five bars, and then Naoko to the vocalist beside him. He even counted the fourth beat out after that to help Katsumi along if he needed it. This the blond continued for a couple of bars before falling silent and letting the other man figure it out on his own this time.
That particular chord wasn't in the original song, but Naoko figured it would sound nice there anyway.
"You know, I was thinking about our contest. About which of us is more manly. No matter the outcome, I was thinking that it might be fun to sing together during the tour... at least once... with both of us in drag." amber eyes glanced at Katsumi as the music continued. "I wrote a good song that I think would be adorable, but I can't sing nearly as girly as you can."

User Image

"SLOW DOWN!" Azriel screamed at Shou's whirling mind as he tried to take in everything. "You're worse than a little kid... gods... and yes 'whatever'. If you like his look just bang your pianist. He looks the same and it'd be a helluva lot easier to get away with without anyone on the outside finding out. Probably wouldn't piss Matsumoto-san off either since NAKO is a SMASH commodity. And why not? Why can't I be cold about it? You hardly know this Nakai and yet NAKO lives with you. I'm really not seeing your aversion to your pianist. Honestly... Unless you WANT the media circus." inside, Azriel sighed, laying on his back in the darkness of his icy moon, listening to the peacock's thoughts drone on and on and on... "Wait who's Pillow-san? No wait wait... Ishihara-san, ne? Wait what?! Oh..." the bat blinked, understanding suddenly.
The shark had been poking around in the PIT about his nose... an experiment of the Doctor's no doubt...
"I wouldn't give um Pillow-san's actions any merit. Don't think that's his fault really. Chemical imbalance. Just stay away and it won't be a problem. I hope... heh, could be a fun tour though... I really wouldn't mind him jumping my bones... you can totally see the man's intensity behind his eyes."
Yes... make Ishihara's job harder... that seemed like a brilliant idea to the bat right now after everything he'd been put through lately...
Mainly that whole freezing in the fridge incident.
"No I'm not your muse. I should be in HER! I'm Mi-chan's muse! Azriel's muse! Katsumi's muse! Not your muse!" the vocalist said indignantly, pointing to the fragmented vision of Mi-chan sitting next to Naoko. "Your muse is probably in there... instead of me..."
Okay so Katsu knew he couldn't exactly say he WAS Katsumi... that would've brought up way too many questions. But since Shou seemed fixated on this "muse" business, the bat decided to take advantage of it.
"He doesn't hate you. Katsumi hates Narcissus but not you. He actually likes you, Shou. Really. You're... interesting to him. Intriguing. He wants to know more about you and how you work. You're a curiosity to him. PLUS you look nothing like him so he really has no reason to hate you. That freak of a musician at Ohayou though is another story."
Okay so why not make it seem like there was a seething hatred between Katsumi and Akihiko?
"Image? I think Katsumi does whatever he wants to in terms of portrayals. He invented Mi-chan as a means to grasp a larger audience than Azriel." the bat laughed, one long black nail trailing designs on the ice wall of his prison. "He's the embodiment of your 'light and dark' theme really. Katsumi does it because he can. It isn't for the money or the status or the love of the craft. He just does it because it's there. Because his mind is hardwired for lyrics. Is that such a bad reason? Shouldn't it be all about having fun, after all?"
There was an audible growl that came from Katsu at the mention of his half brother. "Yeah well that pampered prince of Ohayou could do with going crazy for a while. Let him know what it feels like to be unable to properly pour your heart and soul out into music. Serves him right. He..." but then Azriel's voice stopped and the young man sat up fully, staring out toward the large red giant of a sun.
"Why is it only safe at the top?" he asked, wondering if he might have stumbled onto something here. "What makes you think Azriel doesn't feel safe?"
Of course Katsumi completely ignored the question about what he dreamt about.
No...
This new course in the conversation was far more interesting...

User Image

User Image

Nakai smirked, "Shou's got all the time in the world where I'm concerned. It's about the spirit, Izzy, not the looks. But... just between you and me... one friend to another... Shou's hot, right?" the blond asked, his smirk remaining firmly in place as he asked the teasing question.
The guitarist didn't want to know WHAT Shou looked like. Just if Izzy would've placed him in the 'hot' category. That would be enough for Kai for now... at least until Shou decided he could be trusted with the secret of his true face.
"Awww... why not?" Nakai asked with a frowning pout. "I think an army of girls tearing my clothes off would be kind of fun. My own personal female harem. Course I'd MUCH rather they not be teenagers and, you know, be legal." he added with a wink before laughing at the red blush over Izzy's cheeks. "Honestly... you're so easy to embarrass. I think you'd be adorable in the middle of that. Well... you and Shou in the middle of it. Akihiko can have you and I can have Shou and you and Shou can just have at it between us."
Okay so Kai knew his ex-manager was easily brought to blushing... but he really couldn't help it. It was too fun to harmlessly tease the man like this.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi remained quiet as Akihiko spoke trying to take in everything his friend was saying and tried to keep his composure. They'd be leaving soon and everything would just smooth over. Akihiko needed time. "Hey, as long as I can continued to push you off of me, we're all good right?" Miracle if he could do that but some how he'd have to try. Just so his world could go back to normal. Just so everything could finally stop...hurting so much. He really needed to think of Akihiko as a friend. That's really what they had meant it to be. When had it become so messed up? But that question Michi already knew the answer to - Hawaii.

However, then to Michi's surprise, Yuuji was being asked to leave. It was then Michi tried to throw a cold mental bucket of water over his soul. What was Akhiko about to tell him? "What....wait? Used me?" His body tensed up in the chair as he watched Akihiko lean against the glass. His head didn't know how to take in the words that were flowing out of Akihiko's mouth. "In what....way?"

But then Akihiko dropped a bomb shell on him that he wasn't prepared for at all. He had never been compared to a drug...but then it hit him. The BoS. Sometimes that...could cause associations like that. Sometimes. But had they used it that much? And was it Michi's fault? He had used it to help Akihiko get out of one bad situation but...in that he might have created another one. But that had been awhile back. It shouldn't be so strong now! But then again, Akihiko's addictive personality was a little bit susceptible it seemed.

He took a very deep breath after hearing all that and his eyes focus on the window outside although he didn't get up from his chair. Distance was probably a good thing even though he wanted to comfort his friend. Hugging was out, drinking was definitely out... "I'll do my best to help you Akihiko. I'll make sure I keep my hands to myself." Somehow He finally got up and leaned his hands on the desk, "Look...this may be my fault too. This seems like the aftershocks of BoS. It's really been awhile since you and I have done anything with that, but....BoS reacts like that on some users. Making them desire that which...mm...provided them with the experience. Sometimes its a person but usually it's whatever...they used to administer it. Right now, I wish I never gave you any of that. But back then, you needed something better than the other drugs you were craving. And it did work...at least I thought it did. But sometimes I still see you holding yourself around your waist and I do worry." Michi stared down at the desk feeling like he had really made a grievous error. He should have just taken Akihiko to see Dr. Araki or someone else rather than take a risk like that on his own.

He closed his eyes for a moment swearing to himself he'd never do something so stupid again with anyone. His body tensed up as his fingers gripped the desk. "I just wanted to make sure you'd be able to get by....be ok. God...I just didn't want you hook on something that would kill you. I didn't expect you to get hooked on me." Michi really didn't know what to do!

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image

Akihiko however, smiled slightly and... well... laughed... "You act like it's a bad thing to crave another person." the musician replied, the smile actually reaching his eyes for once in quite some time. "Michi-kun... it isn't your fault. None of it. Yes... sometimes you still see me do those things, and I think it's those times when I want you more... but that's just it... I want YOU... I don't want the drugs. I mean, looking at it from my point of view, wanting you is a helluva lot better, don't you think?" he asked, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly.
Narcissus pushed off the glass, coming to sit down on the edge of his desk so that he was facing Michi. "You saved me, Michi-kun. I won't ever forget that. You kept me sane with that miracle of yours, and I don't regret it even one bit." one hand moved out to cover one of Tanaka's own, trying to ease the man's tension just a bit. "It was a good thing you did, Michi-kun. Don't look at it any other way. But that's what I meant by 'using you'. Sometimes I look at you and think about it and want to go back to the way it was, but most of the time I see you and think how lucky I am to have a friend who cares so much... who has given so much of himself selflessly."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:39 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou tilted his head as the muse inside practically yelled his ear off. For an instant the superstar was stunned by his own internal conversation. My pianist works for me. You've seen how messed up things went with Naoko and Ryuukaze. Do you really think I need that sort of drama? Let's be realistic. Have you ever wanted to just have someone in your life that you could just be with and not have to be...in charge, baby sitting, or trying to figure out the drama in their world? Well, that's what I want. Naoko could never give that to me. Nor I him. I'm his boss at work. And...Naoko is also...mm...very much an Uke. Which always would leave me in the dominant role. Some days, muse, I just want to be the one cared for...rather than caring.

He continued to listen to the beautiful music playing from those fingertips upon the stage. Funny but right now, he didn't feel nearly as connected to Naoko as he normally did. Strange but it almost was...awkward in his soul. Something felt detached. Yes, Ishihara You. I still don't understand his aggression and sudden regret. I...never....I... He slowed his words to a stop, You think so? You think it's all a chemical imbalance. Well that is a relief, Hamu thought something similar. He cleared out all my make up and everything else that might have set him off. The make up crew is still acquiring enough of the new make up for my tour. Ugh... Obviously, Ishihara You had been busy laying something in place to make Shou believe it was something along that lines, a chemical imbalance or an allergy. You'd want him to jump you?! Muse you've quite an interesting notion of play time! His eyes, were... And within the mirrors of Shou's mind, the vision appeared. That intensity, that sudden rush. It was all a flicker but the feeling raced through Azriel like a fire. That's what I could see, feel...do you still want it?

You should be in Her? Wait? You're Azriel's muse? When did you become his muse? And if you're his muse, how could you possibly be HERE? Now Shou was baffled as stared up on stage. No one ever exchanged Muses! How could my muse get in Katsumi's body? This is crazy! The sun rotation didn't change but the oddness of that confession left a slight wobble to its axis. If you're Azriel's muse prove it to me.

Ah...I've heard that he hates Narcissus but I'm glad he doesn't hate me. It makes me feel better about our tour and takes some stress off of me. Azriel and Narcissus look very similar but the physical appearance is really where it ends. I thought I could say it was odd but then there is Naoko and Nakai. And, mm...muse....be honest with yourself. Narcissus is not a freak. He's an idiot, yes. But there are real horrors in this world and Narcissus is not one of them. And yes, I'm still angry with him, so, my rival will learn about my anger the hard way. He can't seem to understand me when we talk. Once I bring this tour to the stage and take the nation by storm, my rival will understand what I mean.... Shou felt that the only way to get through to Izzy's partner was to present a tour that would even make Narcissus sweat. Something so stunning and magnificent in its presentation that the applause would seem endless. His confidence and desire seems palpable; a true peacock with the claws of a hawk.

Yes, I suppose it is all about having fun. Embodiment of my theme? Interesting. Well, his dark theatrics are usually what he thrives on. I'm hoping his Light is just as vivid. Doing it because you can is one thing but doing it because you love it is another. It's not a bad reason though.

And....I agree, it does serve Narcissus right considering his actions at the club. He deserves a bit of frustration. As much as the frustration he gave me. So the Peacock really did have a long term anger streak. Once Shou was started he didn't let anyone off easy. Simple apologies didn't cut it with him.

You, should know well enough, if you're his muse and not mine. But I still wonder about that. You could be playing tricks on me. Mmm....it's easy to see he's not safe. Sometimes it's in the way he talks or acts. He's still grasping for a safe purchase...or some sort of security. He's new to the world of Smash but I think he probably realizes it when he stirs the strings in this web. Those who aren't on the top eventually slip and fall through the threads. Once you pass the threads of the web, it's into the blackness below.

But then he shook his head slowly and his eyes twinkled, But, if you break beyond the web and fly high, blaze like a star in the blue skies of summer... Maybe even Azriel could capture the heart of a Spider. Until that time, though, he'll keep dancing upon the web itself. But for me, there is something I learned long ago. They all shake in fear when I start a fight with Matsumoto Izo. And I give Hamu a heartattack every time. But, Matsumoto Izo loves the fights. He craves a man that will argue with him no matter what anyone says. Someone that will just push back. And when your untouchable, you can get a way with it. He's held by the web of his own design.

---------------------------------

"Siblings? Me? Well..." Mi-chan lipsticked lips pressed together. Wow, what a question, "Well, maybe if he and I were brothers, we'd have a great relationship like you and your brother?" Mi-chan must not have ever admitted if he had siblings or not. But somehow, suddenly, Sai was seeing a memory that wasn't his own, three children playing in the living room. He was held up high by a boy with vivid blue eyes. For a moment, Sai had to grasp the edge of the piano to keep it all steady. What had he seen. "So you and Nakai-san are not related at all?" he asked quickly as his voice became slightly choppy and he grasped for that higher octave again trying to keep it girly once more.

"Oh...Shou-san can wait just a little bit. See...Looks like he's falling asleep there anyway." And indeed that appeared to be the case. Shou was lightly holding onto his bottled water with his eyes closed. Little did either know he was fully alert with a conversation inside his head.

But then Mi-chan sucked in a breath and focused. "Ok....so every fourth breath." His lips formed a smile when Naoko's fingers touched him. Sai wanted to lean over and kiss his cheek and barely caught himself mid act. "Right! Yes, got it." Now that had been close! He pushed the keys and and it actually sounded ok. Relief crossed Mi-chan's brow.

As Naoko started to play, Sai worried that he wouldn't be able to keep up, but, as the music continued, his fingers started to follow. Another memory clicked in, a piano that he didn't recognize. Playing for his...mother....

Mi-chan's body even with Sai's mind seemed to be catching on quickly. "Am I doing ok?" He asked as he added one more note to that work unexpectedly. The note fit, and the memory continued, the song changing just a little as the memory started occurring on its own. His fingers paused before they got too far. His heart racing as he felt a little dizzy, "I did it!"

He turned and gave Naoko a quick unexpected hug while Naoko was playing, "Really? We should be singing together. I'd like that, Naoko!" His spurt of happiness filled the room and even Shou could hear it. Sai wanted to be able to hear his brother sing...maybe sing with him. "Oh wait! In drag? You really want me...you mean us...in drag?" For a moment, Sai was confused, and then it came to him like a brick to the face. He was hugging Naoko, and he was already IN DRAG! Oy! This wasn't even his own body! "Ummgh...ah...shoot. I'm so sorry." he backed up and smiled sweetly pushing his skirt into place, "Of course we would be in drag. And...mm, I hope our contest is a tie! But you'll have to play me your song so I can figure out...if mm.. I can fit in." How the heck was he going to do that? Sai surely didn't know, but he didn't know how to get out of Mi-chan either.

Meanwhile, Katsumi would have felt a tug on his moon. It was shifting slightly and moving around that Red Giant's orbit. As if attracted by...something. Katsumi would hear the couple of notes that was a song he had been practicing. Those memories - hours practicing his mother's music.... flashed into his head.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy crossed his arms when Nakai asked that question, "Oh so you're curious now about how he looks. I see. Trouble. I should even tell you what I think." His brown eyes followed the ceiling pausing at the counters in the kitchen, "I should stipulate telling you with you promising to be a good boy but we both know that isn't going to happen. So instead, you're not going to tell him I told you this. He is beautiful with the mask, but if he didn't wear them, he'd scorch the hearts of his fans with his true beauty. He's hot Nakai. Definitely worth it. Although I don't think he knows it. "

"No an army of girls tearing off your clothes would NOT be fun." His eyes rolled as his foot stomped in a firm NO. "Oh I don't know what I'm going to do about you! Thank goodness your new manager is a GIRL and MARRIED. She gets to keep you in line. And don't even try to convince me with that frowny pout, Mister!" The finger was wagging again just like a small sword while his cheeks remained red. "Oh god, No! No...No! No shipping me and all of you! Nakai! One man is enough in my life! And Shou is more than enough for you!" Yes, Izzy was easy to tease once he was riled up. He just didn't know what to do. And the thought about all of this reminded him of the several shelves of Yaoi he had not even had a chance to look at yet! Geesh! Not that he needed it right now. Everyone was making a Yaoi novel out of his life! Including Nakai!!

"I really should be going Nakai. You know....Akihiko is probably waiting for me at the office, worried and dealing with all the press." He had to get going before Nakai got any other bright ideas. Spoiled star! But, Izzy couldn't help but like Nakai. He actually remembered a time before Akihiko had seriously pushed for a place in his world that Izzy had thought Nakai might have been the one. It was a fleeting thought at the time....fleeting but the possibility had been there.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"It's not...but....I don't want to make your life miserable. I want to be able to come over, drink beer, have fun...heck play mini golf together with you. Uh...." He stopped for a moment, "I don't know where that came from." Mini golf. What the heck...Ok there was a cool place to play mini golf in Sunshine City but it had been years. "Forget the Mini Golf!" Maybe because he had been so nervous. That had to be it.

"You just want me? Ok...it is better but you know, I want...I've wanted you too. It's really hard to just hold back sometimes." Yeah he admitted it and he had a feeling when he said it, Akihiko already knew it. His shouldered slumped a little because he didn't feel quite like a savior but maybe a bit relieved that Akihiko felt that way about him. The warmth of that hand above his own was soothing and caused the tension to wither away as they talked. Michi didn't want to lose his dearest friend. "Sometimes I wish we could go back to then. We had good times. But...I think, you're going to be a happier person as we move forward. You've got a lot to live for now. So much more than when I first met you. I'll never forget when my mother told me she needed me to take her job that day. I almost told her I couldn't make it. But I'm glad I did...I'm glad my mother had another appointment. Because I never expected to find a relationship like the one we've built." His hand rolled over underneath Akihiko's to just hold that palm. The softness and warmth was real. Very real. He glanced up and smiled while looking deep into those blue eyes. Michi didn't say any of the words he wanted to say. All of them would have sounded awkward and he'd not be able to explain things in the right way, so his smile remained as his fingertips brushed the bottom of that palm. His fingertips expressing everything he wished he could say.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 pm
(OOC: Posted in my other forum too. )  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Akihiko didn't say anything for a few moments... he was silent, his blue eyes holding Michi's own gaze for a time, before glancing down at their hands.
But the young tiger's own hand didn't move.
He felt the brush of those fingertips...
Then Narcissus' thumb moved, allowing him to fully capture Michi's own hand, turning at the wrist to bring those fingers up to his lips and kiss that hand ever so softly.
"Mini golf? Really, Michi-kun?" Akihiko asked with one raised eyebrow before laughter followed and he released the other man's hand.
"You're not making my life miserable, baka. If anything you make it interesting. You help teach this spoiled diva that he can't have EVERYTHING he wants all the time. Probably a life lesson I should've learned a long time ago... but oh well. Give me a couple weeks, Michi-kun. Then you and me, incognito at a club for beers and just to hang out. Deal?"
He could feel it though... the sensual tension that ran between himself and Tanaka. Akihiko would've liked nothing more then to grab his friend and throw him onto the desk... right there... just the two of them...
But he couldn't, and while that notion did still hurt... Narcissus knew he'd be better for it.
"Tonight after I have dinner at Asato's and talk a little business... I'm going home to Ruki. YOU, my friend, should drag my cousin back to your place and get a bit of it out of your system. I think that'd do us both more good then pawing at one another... don't you?"

User Image

"Fine fine, spoil allllll my fun." Nakai teased as he stood up and headed toward the door. "Oh and I'm going to eat that breakfast-y lunch you brought... then go back to bed." the blond winked, totally look forward to a lazy day. "If your boyfriend needs me to make a statement, I'll do it over the phone. Just give me a heads up."
Kai put an arm around Lucky's shoulders. "I really am sorry though... for earlier, Izzy... I didn't understand what was going on with you, but I'm glad you told me. Really." the arm gave the megane-clad man a bit of a squeeze. "Now go report to the boss before he throws a diva-sized fit." the guitarist joked. "I promise I won't let myself get mauled by horny women."
Course... he said nothing about the possibility of horny men...

"Not at all. We met a while back and I didn't know he was in the music business." Naoko replied, his body swaying slightly to the music.
At least until he was suddenly hugged. Amber eyes widened in surprise, the pianist blinking, a bit too shocked to say or do anything. Luckily his fingers continued to move over the keys.
"I... well I um... The... the son is about fragile dolls being kept away from the world and tucked safely in a doll house. I think it would work best with a more feminine sound and I think you like that as a gothic lolita doll and myself as a kimono doll would be really cute for the audience."
The song slowly came to an end, but Naoko's fingers never left the keys. "Our contest can't be a tie, Mi-chan." he spoke, turning on the bench and looking directly at the man beside him. "I'm not going to let you win, you know. I mean... sure right now you're dressed like a girl and you sound like one... but that's not you, you know? The pretty doll that Shou dresses up for parties isn't me either." at this, Naoko smirked. "I won't go down without a fight, Katsumi-san."

User Image

"Oh he's not THAT bad. So he's an uke? Doesn't mean an uke can't take care of their seme. Not if they want to anyway. You should look outside the box, Shou. Ukes might surprise you. Take Mi-chan. What do you think he is, hmm?"
Inside, Katsumi was smirking, watching his nails once more. Okay so this wasn't THAT bad... he could pick the peacock's brain.
Just think of the things Izo would learn now...
Dark eyes watched the memory of Ishihara... and the bat licked his lips.
"Yes... I'd still want it. You just said yourself you want to be 'taken care of' sometimes. Ishihara-san would be perfectly capable of that, Shou. I..." but then he blinked, "Hmmm? Prove it?"
Sighing, Azriel sat up, legs crossed under him as he somewhat pouted. "Fine... His song about bread. Katsumi's got a wicked sweet tooth. He enjoys baked goods... so naturally I help a little song come to mind. Actually, he likes cherries best, but it's quite easy to get on his good side with a dessert or two." the young man was smirking as he talked, thinking about the songs which Shou had heard up to this point. "His darker theatrics as Azriel stem from his own personal fascination with blood. His. Someone elses. The sight and smell and warmth and feel and sound of it. Doesn't matter, he likes it. Bit of a masochist of course but who isn't, hmm? To Katsumi, blood is life, and thus to make his gothic songs live, he uses blood. Makes sense, ne?"
By now, Katsu was standing, reaching his arms up over his head as he stretched. "No, he's a freak. Can't change my mind or Katsumi's mind there. Unlike you, who hides behind a mask, Narcissus hides behind a false self. Your fans see you and your mask. His fans don't see him at all. Yours see you though. It's important what they see, isn't it?"
Stepping up against the edge of the ice moon, Azriel felt himself being pulled closer to Shou. Slowly the ice was melting... already his nail could feel the cold wetness instead of the icy chill.
It wouldn't be long now.
"He loves fights, hmm? Interesting... He and Katsumi have gotten in a few fights before... though I'm sure they're nothing like yours. So your advice is to fly over the spider's web, hmm? Interesting choice... what happens, or what would happen, do you think, if you fell?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

The kiss, really did cause Michi's heart to pound and all he could do was gaze back into those eyes. All he had ever wanted, but all that he couldn't have. However, their friendship would become good enough. It had to be.

When Akihiko finally let go, Michi ran his fingers through his own hair, "So...umm.. have you played mini golf?", his laughter started coming back. Man, he couldn't believe he had said that but he had. "So maybe we should go play...." That low chuckle continued and it felt good. "Still can't believe you didn't learn that years ago. If you could have everything, then you'd be more trouble than Ishi-san or I could handle."

He nodded slowly thinking about the things he couldn't do right now. The things he wanted to do and the things he would never do again. Some day, he'd probably regret it...Yeah..some day. Like today. But he'd try so hard to toss it aside and make a new path. "Yeah, maybe I should. But I have a feeling by the time I'm done in the studio, I'll be worn out. I've got a lot of work to get done if I'm going on your tour." No, he didn't want to use Yuuji like that. He couldn't imagine what would go through his head, even if he thought he could find a new path with Yuuji. Yuuji deserved better than that even if Yuuji wasn't a jealous man. "So I shouldn't keep him waiting out there Akihiko. You know how he is."

His smile held its place as he thought of the warmth between them, "You make sure to take good care of Ishi-san. I don't want to hear from you the next day that something got in your way. Don't make me have to come over to your house to make sure you follow through." Slowly he backed away from the desk then turned toward the door, "Beer and the club....in two weeks. I'm counting on it! And...well don't treat me too harshly about the music coming up. I might be a little slow, but it's coming along. I promise." There was a certain cheer in his voice again, but at the door, he paused and glanced back at Akihiko, sometimes he couldn't think of the right words, " Arigatou...Akihiko."

Michi opened the door before anything else could be said and stepped out. It wasn't that he couldn't have waited for the words...well, yes, it was that he couldn't. They were going to be ok. Yes, they'd be ok. Michi took a deep breath in his own uncertainty. They'd be fine.

...Dark Star.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"That's what I'm here for. I'm the master of spoiling fun for every star I've ever managed." he winked and grabbed his coat, he'd buy something on the way to Ohayou. Slipping on his jacket, he smiled as he reached towards the door knob, "I know you are Nakai.... I know. There was just a lot of misunderstanding. But we got through it. And I'm very happy we did. I wouldn't want to lose you as a friend, even if you make me want to pull out all my hair sometimes." He smiled as he was squeezed. In his fluffy coat he did look rather cuddly. "I'm sure Akihiko would appreciate a statement of some sort. And no...don't you even consider....getting mauled by...." It was then Izzy had opened the door and peered outside.

"Oh.....my.....Shou's....Bees....." His words could not describe what he saw in the hall. Rose petals everywhere covering the floor like a carpet of red. And flowers, flowers.... more flowers wrapped and stuck with hearts. There were even wrapped packages in purple with shimmering ribbons as gifts and pictures of Shou and Nakai from the club last night printed out and hung on the walls with red tape. It was like they had set up a shrine to Nakai in his hall. Oh crap. This happened to Shou on tours but he hadn't expected the Bees to give Nakai the 'Royal Treatment'. "Uh....Nakai.....?" He didn't see any of the Bees and he hoped they weren't close by but how were they going to take care of this....offering! "Remember when I said that Shou's fans were...fanatics. Umm.... ah..."

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

No...I suppose for some Uke that is true. But I don't think Naoko is quite that type. Seems like every Uke I've been with, has been that way. It could be that they just want the fantasy.... There was a slight disappointment under his breath, And No I've not been with Naoko. Mi-chan, Mm....he's probably an Uke but mm...maybe a Seke. Mm...Actually I'm not sure. Well, he's one of the two and probably leans more towards an Uke. Shou started to fidget some as the sound crew fussed with the screen. For some reason it had gotten stuck and Shou could see men above starting to work on the issues.

Then Shou practically dropped his water bottle as that crazy thought was put forth by the Muse, Seriously? You think I should have forced Ishihara You to continue although he was the one to push himself back? Of course, he might have been able to take care of me, but I think it was more him wanting to take care of himself. That seems rather...mm...how should I say it, different from my original desire. I guess I'm not surprised Muse, you seem to be a feisty one today. Although as Shou grasped his chin in thought, if he hadn't been so upset about Izzy, maybe that wouldn't have been so bad.

Rather than chance a mess on another strange revelation, Shou set his water bottle down beside his chair and rubbed his head, this was quite strange, because how could he verify these things the muse had said unless he just walked up there and just asked Mi-chan? Cherries? Really? I've seen him eat those before. I didn't realize that they were his favorite. Ah... well I kind of figured that about the blood at least in his shows as Azriel. however, these thing I might just be assuming on my own. You can visually take in a person's personality and never key on features until you've just had time to think. Although I certainly don't know why I've been keying in on Katsumi except that he did lose his purse this morning and has been acting like he has never worn heels in his life. When we all know he's been wearing them for weeks now. So...that's not really proof. Mm.. what is proof then? What would prove it to me? Ok...I know what...Tell me something I could never have guessed. Hmm...the name of his next song perhaps. Or a few bars of his next song. If you really are his muse then you already know what he's working on. And make sure it's something he wouldn't mind telling. He's secretive and I don't want to make him upset. Shou obviously thought that Mi-chan was still Katsumi so he planned on asking Mi-chan immediately just so he could verify this truth.

Yes, it is important what the fans see, and I give them whatever fantasy I've created. So they see that and me reflected in it. I suppose it is the closest thing to my world I can give them. Slowly, he got up from his chair and stretched. This conversation was almost worthy of a song in itself, Shou mused as he glanced up at the two at the piano.

However, thinking upon Izo, Shou's brow furrowed. The screen was starting to come down now. Thankfully, so eventually they'd be able to start. Matsumoto Izo loves a good fight. But maybe it's because he loves a good challenge. Or the feeling of competition. I doubt that Katsumi has willingly let a fight with Matsumoto Izo reach the same level. Mm...and I wouldn't recommend it to him. He's not in the right place yet.

There was a strange reminesent tone to Shou's thoughts as they spoke. The star's mirrors reflected one day when Izo patted him on the back. The words after echoing from an Izo that Katsumi had not met yet, Fly high and be as bright as the stars in the heaven. It was as if the words struck like strange bells upon the mirrors themselves, Matsumoto Izo told me that when my first album at Smash broke Gold and Platinum. Since then, I've not looked down. I can only look up even though, I am alone. But falling...is not an option, Muse. If I fell....I don't know. It is something I cannot do. There are some things you can see in the eyes of men, things I've seen in Matsumoto's eyes. I've too many people who depend on me to stay high above the web like Ko, Naoko....and my team.

--------------------

"Dolls?" Mi-chan cocked her head and stared at Naoko for a few moments. That reminded Sai of the days he used to dress Naoko up. Just like a doll, a beautiful porcelain doll. Maybe this though was a little too much for Sai because may years ago, Naoko would have thought of the idea so much more differently than he thought of this things today. Back then, he could love Naoko for more than just the brother he was to him. Those meticulous dresses with everything just so....And those sweet blushed cheeks with the hint of rouge. The memories were fragile and fleeting. He wanted to share those times with Naoko again but...he could not. The past was the past wasn't it..."I think you'd look adorable as a kimono doll but maybe maybe a Victorian frilly dress girls dress would be sweet as well with a bonnet. Mmm...and wouldn't goth lolita be rather similar to what I'm doing now?" Sai glanced down and looked at the hose and the skirt, He could only guess what this hair looked like that stood high above his head. Except this hair was blond, maybe it wasn't so goth lolita afterall, but possibly princess instead. Ugh....He felt so unmanly in this.

"Well ok...so maybe it can't be a tie but alright. If you say so. Then, may the best man win." Mi-chan winked coyly and held out her hand as if they should shake on the deal. Sai wasn't so sure why he acted like that. It was as if it had become a bit of his nature. No...not his nature but the nature of this body and the person who had lived here.

Within Sai, a reflection of white walled halls passed across his eyes, he was walking with Matsumoto Izo towards his next surgery and he was scared. Sai covered his mouth , turned away and coughed several times to hide the horror on his face when he saw the operating room itself and all those men. He wanted to run. Why was he daydreaming such horrors, he was sitting here with Naoko!? He struggled against this nightmare because he refused to be swallowed by such a terror. "I want to be here...with Naoko." he whispered so quietly to himself but that echo of words drifted into Katsu's mind. As if somewhere, there was a small opening, something he had missed...a way out?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

"Oh but I always had everything." Akihiko added, an amused smile on his face. "And no... I never have had the... experience... of mini golf."
Blue eyes watched as Michi left. Once more the musician agreed to beer and a club in two weeks, and while he couldn't promise not to be harsh about what he heard on his friend's upcoming album... he did promise he would only be constructive.
Hearing that thanks though... it hurt some part of Narcissus's heart that he couldn't quite understand. That one word was... sad... like a sudden sinking...
After Michi was gone, Akihiko sat there on his desk still. He reached behind him, taking up his phone. For a few moments, the young man just scrolled through messages and alerts...
Until he noticed something on twitter.
One eyebrow twitched, and it took everything that the young tiger had just to NOT throw his phone into the wall.
Instead, he sent Izzy a text.

Where are you?

User Image

"So?"
Yuuji's voice pipped up from just beside the doorway that Michi was coming out of.
"Did he throw you on his desk?" Takagi teased before seriously handing the younger man his own phone.
On it was Michi's schedule.
"I want you to look over this. Make sure it's fine with you. I'll send it to your phone after that and also send a copy to Akihiko, since he's kind of your boss now." Yuuji spoke, acting as if nothing strange had ever happened.
To him, it mattered little if Michi and Akihiko were together... except it would drive Akihiko nuts and Izzy would leave him and then everything would go to hell probably... but that aside, this was hardly his business.
At least not anymore.
"You... need to get to work and get your mind off all this."

User Image

"So I've noticed..." Kai laughed before seeing the hallway.
Oh dear...
"Wow... ummm..." the blond bit his lip, looking at everything. "Well... I'll just play flower delivery boy after I put some more clothes on. I'm sure everyone in the building would like some flowers on their table. And I guess I'll open the gifts and give those to people in the building too... They deserve it after I kind of turned the complex into a media circus today." he ran a hand through his hair. "Guess I can't just go back to bed yet, huh? OH! Wait! I'll get um... wait what was her name? No never mind I'll just call my new manager to handle this." Nakai smirked, winking at Izzy. "Bet you're glad you're not on clean up duty here. Go on. Go see the boss. I can handle this, no sweat."
Though... he was gonna need more than boxers and a robe for this...

User Image

"Anything you ask him will be unknown because I'm not IN there." Azriel said, rolling his eyes. "I'm his muse. I keep his thoughts. He won't... wait okay do this. Take Mi-chan's phone and go to the text messages. Find one sent um... three days ago to Naoko. No it's not from Mi-chan but from someone Mi-chan knows who borrowed Mi-chan's phone. You'll know I belong in that body and not in here."

Okay so Katsumi was going to reveal that Oreo and Naoko were seeing each other.
That wouldn't be so bad...

The text from Oreo to Naoko would read:

Naoko,
Hey, I'm sorry I've not been available but I've been sick as a dog. Can't even see clients. It sucks. I miss your visits...and running my fingers through that silky blond hair of yours.
I know your tour is about to kick off and I sure wish I could see it. If I could go to one concert it would be one you were playing in. I've been listening to your music on the little MP3 player you brought. It helps me get to sleep at night. And think of your blush under my fingertips.
I hope you make some incredible music on tour. Take photos! I've never seen what it's like to be backstage and on the stage! I bet you have some gorgeous costumes. 姫さまように。 Maybe I can get a magazine with photos of you on tour. Make sure to wink in one just for me! 頑張るよ!
Miss you...miss your skin against my own and soft pink blush upon your cheeks.
See you after the tour XXXOOO,
Oreo

Whereas the corresponding text back from Naoko to the phone would say...

'Youkatta!!! I was worried about you! Soto-san told me to get checked out by a doctor, which I did... but then I caught a terrible cold! I've been ordered to bed by my boss... -sigh- I was asleep until my phone buzzed. I'm rather popular today apparently.
Are you feeling any better? I wish I could bring you something to cheer you up with, Oreo-kun... or at least to make you feel better. I bet some ginger tea would help your stomach and though it may taste bitter, it might soothe the pain a little. Least, I assume your stomach is hurting from what Soto-san said.
Please take care of yourself, Oreo-kun. I... I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I just wish...
I just wish you were feeling better so I could say goodbye in person. I'll be gone for two whole months... and I've a feeling that Katsumi-san is going to drive me insane! We haven't even left yet and I'm already afraid he's going to trip on stage in his heels.
Send me a message whenever you want, Oreo-kun. I'll be glad to reply as soon as I can tear myself away from a keyboard.
-Naoko'

There were so many things here that Azriel filed away in his mind for later. Some of them things he would tell Izo... some of them things he would keep secret...

Then suddenly, Katsumi blinked, tilting his head to the side. "Wait... who wants to be... SHOU! SHOU GO OVER THERE! Your muse is in Mi-chan and it's talking! I can hear it! It... it wants to be with Naoko..." at this, Azriel laughed. "Wow... your own muse doesn't even want to be in your head... then again, it's very odd in here... nothing like where I belong at all."

User Image

"Yes dolls." Naoko replied, finishing the song.
The tension from his body just faded away before the blond turned, pushing his glasses up with one finger. He took the outstretched hand.
"Now you're giving me dress advice? And here I thought you were TRYING to win, Mi-chan." the pianist teased.
He stopped however. "Mi-chan?" Naoko felt something was wrong... the look in the other man's eyes was just off and...
Quickly, the blond reached out to grab Mi-chan by the shoulders, his amber eyes searching and trying to figure out what was the matter. "Daijoubu ka?" He heard words but couldn't quite make them out. "Mi-chan? Mi-chan?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy stepped out into the hall finally and turned back to look at Kai, "Umm....I'm not sure you'll be able to give those presents to any of your neighbors. You never know what the fans might have left you, Nakai." Izzy picked up one package carefully and then took a whiff. "Ah....the smell of cologne. This one might be safe."

"I'm going to get back to Ohayou now. And No you shouldn't make your manager clean up all of this!" Izzy wagged his finger and huffed. "I better not hear you've gone back to bed while leaving your poor manager to clean all of this. Yes, she'll get a service but still. You should be helpful!"

He turned away but a slight smile was on his lips. Izzy did like Nakai, although...he stopped and took a photo of the hallway filled with gifts. "You should take a photo too, and...mm...send it to Shou. He might be able to appeal to his fans before you discover what his fans are really like."

It was then, Izzy got a text message. I'm on my way...but look at this. He forwarded the view of Kai's hall to Akihiko.

When he walked outside, there were men waiting for him and this time he was actually thankful because he could see Shou's fans taking photos of him not too far away. However, HIS car was covered with cards and flowers. Izzy's face got that disbelieving look upon it as he stopped and took a photo of the car, then sent that to Akihiko,
It might take me awhile....

He then sent the photo up to Kai's phone, This is only the beginning. I hope you're prepared.

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi closed the door quietly behind him and took a deep breath, "No...he didn't. We're going meet in two weeks for Beer and a club. Maybe some mini golf too. Hopefully things will get back to normal." Of course inside, Michi wished that normal was right now. He didn't feel any more normal than before. However, he shoved those thoughts aside as soon as that schedule appeared before him. "Sure, I'll look it over. Thanks."

It seemed like Yuuji was really able to handle this stuff fairly well and honestly that surprised MIchi in some ways but in other ways, he was thankful. It made Michi feel more at ease. "Yeah, I need to...seriously get my mind off of this. Let's get going before I reconsider anything I've said. I need some fun...soon."

He didn't look back at the door to Akihiko's office. He couldn't look back. If he did, he might do something stupid. Friends would be good enough. Friends sounded better to Akihiko than lovers. Michi would get to that point too...come hell or high water somehow. "So where to now, Manager. The studio? "

...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'll...I'll be alright Ko-kun. said Sai almost instinctively as strange thoughts started to feel like a shearing wind in his head. He was seeing things... again even when he tried to stop these visions they filled his head space. But he focused on Naoko and slowly brought his hands down away from his head. "I just have a headache. I've been a little off today." A little off was not even enough to describe the day that Sai was having. "It's like I'm having nightmares while I'm awake." Oh that sounded wrong! He backtracked and added quickly, "It's probably because I didn't get enough sleep last night."

------

Take his phone? What if he doesn't want to give it to me? Seriously.... Muse. Alright Alright...I will go get Mi-chan's phone, if Mi-chan will give it to me. But the star stopped when the Muse in his head said that his muse was in Mi-chan. Are you sure? Why would my muse want to stay with...Naoko. But then he paused and suddenly was silent. Azriel would notice that all the mirrors within the orbit suddenly lost their color and became black as pitch. There was a very strange feeling imitating from the star as he slowly walked over and gazed at Mi-chan. A hand timidly reached out and touched Mi-chan's shoulder causing her to look up at Shou and stare into his eyes.

"I need to see your phone Mi-chan. If you would be so kind? I sent you ...a phone number earlier but I forgot it myself." If this wasn't Mi-chan then the person there wouldn't know that he had never sent a number.

"Ok...sure." Sai's brow furrowed, well Mi-chan's brow furrowed and it took him a second to figure out what pocket the phone was in again. But finally he handed the phone to Shou.

Shou continued to look at Mi-chan taking in that face. Was this his muse? Or...was this...the man on the other side of the mirror. The one he had tried to meet but could never find him. Only reflections...Was this Naoko's brother?

He flipped open the phone and looked at the text then his eyes flicked up and landed on Naoko. Naoko is dating someone!? "Thank you...Here's your phone back Mi-chan." His eyes moved from Naoko to Mi-chan as he returned the phone to her hands I can't believe he's dating someone named Oreo. However, as his hands touched Mi-chan, Shou grasped them tightly pulling Mi-chan to him. "I've always wanted to meet you...." he whispered into that ear as his arms hugged Mi-chan close. A tear streamed down his cheek because this was something he never thought possible.

Sai didn't know what to say, or what to do. His other self, that other personality seemed to know he was there. "I know you have...I know...Shou." His heart bled because he knew but he always had felt guilty for so many things. He wanted to stay with Naoko. He wanted...so many things. He wanted to be himself for awhile, he wanted to fall in love with someone...have a real life. But that would never be.

In the midst of that hug, Katsumi could feel it. The proximity pulling him closer to a tiny hole within the fabric of this mind. But it wasn't moving quickly, but he was able to feel the fear of the one inhabiting his body. Katsumi's own memories probably were the culprit. God only knew what Shou's other self was seeing in Katsumi's head.

But Shou could also feel that movement, I wish we could have chatted longer, but I think you should go home now....muse. Please take care of Katsumi. He is someone I would like to know better. Ah...but I need my...muse returned to me. "I think you should come home now." Shou said softly as he closed his eyes feeling as if one of his own dreams had finally come to pass. "We shouldn't be apart."

When Shou's words filtered into Sai's head, Katsumi could feel things quicken and his body called out for him to claim it. It was as if Shou's Red Giant was pulling the white star back to it's proper orbit. As Katsumi was forced through that opening, he could feel Shou's other self, Sai pass through him exchanging places.

Finally Katsumi would realize that his sensations were returning. He could feel his skin, and the arms of Shou holding him close. Everyone was staring at them and Shou didn't seem to notice at all.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

"I would unwrap them first..." Nakai replied, rolling his eyes at the notion that he'd just up and start gifting unknown things to people. "That way if one of them explodes, it's my fault." he teased.
For a second, the blond disappeared back into his apartment then returned with his phone, taking a few shots of his now fan-adorned shrine of a hallway. The guitarist was quick to text it to Shou...

Your fans struck while Izzy was over trying to get the 'scoop' on us for Ohayou. You should look at twitter too. I think Izzy and I made it explode...

"I'll do some of the cleanup myself. Promise." Nakai replied to the megane-clad man.
Once Izzy was gone, Kai headed back inside... though he picked up an armload of gift boxes in the process. Might be fun to go through them...

User Image

On the bright side... maybe fans won't think you're dating me anymore.

That was the reply text that Akihiko sent... at least until he got the image of the car.

I'm going to have to send my secretary out for more cigarettes at this rate. I don't need you being popular just because of Nakai. Ugh. Asato's in his office for part of the day and Yuuji is trying to get Michi in the groove of work again... or distract him... either way I'm stuck with paper work and a looming press conference about Nakai so I really hope you've got some news before the media bursts down my door.

Sighing, Akihiko tossed his phone back down onto the desk before leaning back in his chair and just closing his eyes. After a few moments he reached into his pocket, pulling out his cigarettes and lighter. A few puffs made him feel a little better and his blue eyes took in the list of budget requests for performances that lay on his desk... a small stack of papers but one of many, he knew, that he needed to get through.
So, cigarette in hand, Narcissus began the methodical and mundane work of signing off or denying budget requests. Luckily, he knew which performers needed what... and which were asking for more than they needed.

User Image

"If you can get Akihiko with a mini-golf putter in his hands... I demand a picture." Yuuji teased, finding that mental image hilarious.
Well, at least as long as said putter wasn't aimed at his head anyway.
"Fun huh?" Takagi scratched the back of his head for a second, thinking about that. "Well depends on what you think is fun. You need to work on getting your lyrics written and figuring out the sound of your songs... after that comes the choreography work so at least you won't have to dance for a while."
He began walking, leading the way to the elevator. "But right now I'm not so sure that working on lyrics is what you need to do. No offense but I've read some of them so far... and I know what they pertain to. You need to get your mind off it so perhaps, just for today, I am suggesting you play hookie. For your own good, Michi-kun."

Naoko let go of Mi-chan as if he had been electrically shocked. Amber eyes narrowed, the pianist staring at the other man in confusion laced with suspicion.
No one called him that...
"Not enough sleep?" the blond asked, glancing over to Shou as the musician came over and asked for the other man's phone.
Naoko blinked in surprise as Shou suddenly looked at him. "Wait... what did I do? Shou?..." and suddenly the peacock was hugging their resident cross-dresser and this only confused the poor pianist even more.
He had no idea what was happening... and sadly had not heard the conversation whispered between the two hugging stars.
"Is there something I need to know going on here?" Naoko asked, looking at the two warily, almost waiting for one of them to pounce on him next.

User Image

Darkness...
That wasn't a good sign.
Or maybe it was.
Either way everything but that huge red giant simply went dark and for a time, the icy prison of his orbiting moon felt even colder somehow.
Words drifted in then... words telling the bat to go home.
He wanted to!
But how?!
How was he supposed to...
Then he felt it, that pull. There was a flash of light and the moon shattered into a billion pieces, each a very tiny reflective piece of cold glass. Katsumi felt himself floating freely before the pull intensified. He turned, looking into the growing speck of light which emanated from the shattered remains of his prison.
Reaching for it, the bat felt himself suddenly jerked forward, shoved through the eye of the needle just like before. This time however, Azriel managed not to scream as the pain hit his body. Slowly tiny sensations became apparent to him, the young man blinking to see Naoko staring at him strangely... and arms around him...
Yet for the moment, overcome with the thrilled emotion to finally be back in his own body, Katsumi couldn't find words...

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces