Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:11 pm
Ochru
Nobody really helped me in here, but then again, I didn't ask for any specific help. I suppose if I need help in anything, its creating role-plays and decent games that people will actually reply to.

I'm a helping you =)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 pm
Queentintin
Ochru
Nobody really helped me in here, but then again, I didn't ask for any specific help. I suppose if I need help in anything, its creating role-plays and decent games that people will actually reply to.

I'm a helping you =)

Yep, and I appreciate it big time. So now I can give a thank you to you Tintin.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:33 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

Yes! and yay *hugs* hows your baby?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:09 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

Keitaro and Hideki are doing fantastic. Ellen is looking after them for now while I am on summer break. And Keitaro does help look after Hideki.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:15 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

Keitaro and Hideki are doing fantastic. Ellen is looking after them for now while I am on summer break. And Keitaro does help look after Hideki.

summer break ahh,ok, cause they"re newborns, she needs time I guess , good to know biggrin always good to have helpers *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:17 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

summer break ahh,ok, cause they"re newborns, she needs time I guess , good to know biggrin always good to have helpers *smiles*

Hideki can crawl, so Ellen makes sure he doesn't hurt himself. But Keitaro had been helping me on that other farm in Mineral town before I moved. He's about 7 years old now.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:26 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

Hideki can crawl, so Ellen makes sure he doesn't hurt himself. But Keitaro had been helping me on that other farm in Mineral town before I moved. He's about 7 years old now.

ohh ok, one crawls and the other yes at 7 yrs , they can help with little things I guess =) aww cute family, =) do they have pets?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:30 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

ohh ok, one crawls and the other yes at 7 yrs , they can help with little things I guess =) aww cute family, =) do they have pets?

A dog and a pig. The Pig's name is bacon. The dog's name keeps changing thanks to the kids. One day he's barkie, the other day is squiggles.  

Ochru

Fortnite Battle Pass

Krampus

8,550 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:29 am
Nobody has “helped” me per say in this group; I joined years ago so that *I* could help others!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:32 pm
heart

Well, no one helped get into this guild, but to those that did help others, thank you, even though I found this place on my own!  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:38 pm
Thank you to those who are active  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:38 pm
giving thanks to NSTG and all of Gaia