Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
~*~*LOST RP*~*~ (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey SUPERBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:05 pm
((Urgh...I really can't post without Jack..LOL!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:22 pm
xXBunnysFCXx
((I wasnt trying to..She was speaking her mind. But she should of done it nicer. Im throught with it. Whatever. But you should of had her name there.))
(Please stop whinning. I have made it clear that people PM me to ask for characters. I don't have time to post who's playing them on the first post, so therefore I don't really give a damn. Now, stop cluttering my board!)  

+Elora_Delifane+

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:50 am
((If you guys ever need me if you feel like RPing here, just PM me!))

Jack was watching Shannon carefully as she pushed, encouraging her the whole time. The baby was crowning and he smiled up at her.

"Good girl, Shannon," he said warmly. "You're doing a good job. Push again on the next contraction. Deep breaths."

He looked around at some of the crowd that had gathered and motioned for them to scurry away and make themselves scarce so that Shannon wasn't so uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:14 pm
Shannon rested back a little, trying to regain her strangth. She was so tired. She felt another contraction coming on so she pushed again, gritting her teeth a little.

She just wamted to be done with this, to see her baby, to hold it.

hey SUPERBITCH

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:21 am
((Umm.. Katy? What is the baby going to be, a boy or girl? LOL))

"Good job Shannon, the baby is crowning," he told her happily. "A few more pushes and you'll have your baby in your arms."

He held the baby's head up and prepared a sterile knife to cut the cord with as Shannon pushed again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:57 am
Charlie had left Claire backa t the cave. It had been a day and Shannon was still in labor. He walked over to where they were at, standing there, back turned to them.
"Um....Jack....Locke wants to know when you're gonna have time to see Sawyer." He replied. Shannon's cries shocking through him.  

+Elora_Delifane+

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:35 pm
Jack looked up at Charlie.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, the baby's almost out," he replied. "Tell Locke to keep his damn pants on. I have two lives to consider here."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:56 pm
Saturnine Tears
Jack looked up at Charlie.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, the baby's almost out," he replied. "Tell Locke to keep his damn pants on. I have two lives to consider here."
Charlie nodded. Poor Boone and Shannon...ew...wait. Charlie frowned. Boone and Shannon? Weren't they...family? EW! He walked away quickly, hiding his distaste as he went back to the caves where Locke, Claire, and Sawyer were.
"What did Jack say?" Locke asked.
"He said he'd be here in a moment...they're almost done."
Locke growled. "He should be here. Let Bone delever the baby."
Charlie frowned and sat beside Claire.  

+Elora_Delifane+

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:49 pm
((Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to bump this to the top and let everyone know that it's been unstickied, but it's linked to in the RP/Game Directory. If you can't find it, just check there and click the link. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:14 am
(( If you all want to bring this roleplay back to life, I'd gladly take the place of Jack. smile ))  

[~Lady Farowin~]

nompchious

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm
(i wanna be locke)  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items