Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

|Theme:Here|

User Image

Slowly approaching her master Xodira could feel the power seeming to radiate in the throne room she watched as she produced a gold collar telling her the task she must preform as she reached for it,"To expect to use children in a war and win is but folly for a child is still weak..", she replied,"His own sadistic nature may be his undoing but either way master", said Xodira smiling as she finally grabbed hold of the gold collar,"You win in the end", she smirked feeling herself finally being empowered by his darkness this is what she wanted this way of pure power the feeling of revenge for her former master leaving her it would all come to light when the dark one finally won,"Soon the Angel will be no more.. even if it means my life I am sure you will sacrifice everything to make sure of his downfall", she whispered knowing her own place, already knowing she was a pawn a powerful pawn but still a pawn she would do what she needed to do to attain power so that she never have to be considered nothing ever again; She turned toward the pool before her feeling her body began to melt with every drop that fell from her now she knew what she must accomplish or she will become nothing more than liquid from once she came;

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:01 am
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

Theme:Here
You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Blood curdling screams echoed through the hall as sparks of electricity sparked everywhere as Jezebel stood there, her clothes ripped and her hands bound over her head by a chain hanging up to the ceiling. The black barked tress with golden leafs blew in the breeze as Daichi electrocuted his former apprentice into submission, his golden eye shining brightly before letting his arms drop with bolts of electricity flowing between his finger tips. Jezebel panted from the pain as she looked up at her former master, blood dripping from her bottom lip as she just began to smile at him. Daichi only sighed as he looked at her, knowing that he'll correct her soon enough,"You know..you could of been my next queen...but you fell in love with that boy toy of yours..can't wait to kill him and all of his friends right in front of you."
"...You think your so tough..", Jezebel spoke, spitting the blood done onto the floor that was covered in golden leafs. Anger filled her eyesight as she just stared at the daemonic god. Her eyes glowed with a slight blue light as she finished her words,"But when he finally comes..you'll be in so much sh!t..."
Daichi just smirked as he entertained the idea of what Jezebel was saying as he placed his katana in front of him, still sheathed as he relaxed his hands on the hilt of the Blade of a Thousand Prayers, leaning against it. Daichi spoke, his face close to hers as he spoke softly but with his signature deep voice,"I would love to see this..what will your little boyfriend do while I eat his still beating heart right in front of both of you...till death do you part.."
Jezebel smirked softly, her arms still above her head as her eyes grew wide and she tried to bite Daichi's nose, being too slow to bite him as he backed away, making her laugh loudly at him. Daichi grabbed the sheath of his blade, pulling out the katana as she spoke up to him,"My...my boyfriend...hehe you'll be killed in the most painful way possible...he'll shove that sword..right up your a** and....call you HIS BITC-!"
Right before she could finish, Daichi unsheathed his sword with lightning speed, placing the blade against her stomach before a surge of electricity went straight into her. This made her scream in pain, her and Hecete within her both feeling the electricity flowing through their spirits as Jezebel passed out from the pain. Daichi only sighed, sheathing his Keyblade Fragment before speaking up softly,"You always were funny...but this time, you'll know your place."

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:36 pm
Mosquito

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, it's only a matter of time...

"Please don't tell me, this isn't true!" Mosquito shouted as he entered the the throne room, he sounded devastated from the news he heard from Arachnophobia. He lifted his head as he look defeated, "Lady Arachne... did she escape from death?" he asked him again, so it won't be another nightmare.

... before Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

User Image

"I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars"

"hate is a powerful motivator ... and love is a short lived respite from pain" Valkorion said upon his throne looking at the scene in boredom then heard Mosquito's shout "it would appear .... this group childish foes have indeed become more difficult than first glance" he said refusing to answer Mosquito and stood up "the war is still in motion, as will be my ritual .... in the end it matters not who falls"

"There is no death; there is only the Force
and i am it's master"

Aussie Srives][/quote]
[quote="GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira found that not taking out the Jedi was a loss for them and it irritated her even more they already lost 2 allies to the sword one she killed herself, it would seem in the end they weren't important enough for the cause if Daichi managed to let them both die, crossing her arm as she watched Jezebel trying to act brave,"These Ideals of the Heros are stuck in her head.. if we managed to warp her mind back to darkness...", said Xodira placing a hand on Jezbels unconscious head,"Perhaps she could be a new asset for you master", Xodira's eyes began to glow a purple turning toward him with a serious face she referred to their conflict,"... It would seem these hero's are stronger than we thought..", she paused thinkin for a moment before continuing on,"What is the next step I will have to take to obtain more power..", her eyes glowed, she knew that if she didn't get more power soon she would not be strong enough to defeat one of the main heros' and that would cause problems in the end;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:24 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

Standing there, looking over at the woman the daemon god thought he knew turned traitor, Daichi looked to his left to see Xodira standing there with her hands on Jezebel's head. She explained that the ideals of the heroes were stuck in her head and that she believed that the best course of action would be to warp the huntress' mind. Daichi nodded softly as he walked over to the golden leafs on the black trees, beginning to pluck the leafs off of the branches before hearing Mosquito running across the floor with fear in his eyes. Daichi sighed softly, placing the leafs onto the ground as he sat on one knee toward the Mosquito. Daichi spoke his smooth but deep voice to comfort him..to everyone really,"I'm...sorry, Mosquito..but I fear it is true. Arachne was a powerful ally that was tricked by Mido..and unfortunately was vulnerable enough to..be slain by her experiment and a demon hunter named Dante...but we must not fall...We WILL not fall.."
Daichi then stood up tall, looking at his alliance before speaking up with a angered yet calm look on his face,"The heroes will come here to fight us..everyone must grow strong for this battle..Urizen is at the very bottom of this mountain to keep the mountain hard enough to reach for the heroes..but if they get past him then we go on with plan two...daemons, lost, Arachnids, the Grimm...everything will be in their way..And so will we...for our future maybe dark..our path is unclear but with all of us together..we will succeed."
Daichi continued his speech toward Xodira, pointing her over to the pool of dark ooze as he spoke up with a soft yet deep voice,"Go to the darkness..I'll be with you in a moment."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:57 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito looked at Xodira, Valkorion, and Daichi about demise by heroes and betrayed by Mido. He slowly grew dark, "I don't blame on Mido for this, it was all Emrys and that bug's fault for making Lady Arachne confuse and her soft spot for Spider-Man, and letting those brats easily demise her," he replied, then immediately blame on Merlin and Spider-Man for trying to force Arachne to change of heart, results of her demise. Daichi promised that they will not fall, and heard the heroes will come, Urizen will be at very bottom of the mountain. Mosquito didn't changed his expression, "I would be very careful about Emrys... he won't hold back easily and he may be clear path for those brats, if they all pass Urizen. Especially his youngest half sister, she is the source of infinite magic power known as Fairy Heart, if he bring her over when those heroes needed the most," he warn them about both Merlin and Mavis's magic will be unstoppable.

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:07 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

User Image

"this Emrys holds nothing against the power of the Force ... and i am it's master" Valkorion said as he continued to glare outwards and raised his hand outwards making it glow dark purple and jerked it back towards him opening his mouth, suddenly a stream of dark energy went into the Sith Emperor's mouth, the faint sounds of screams could be heard as the last of the energy went into him and his aura seemed to grow even stronger "a weak morsel but a demonstration none the less ... what you just saw was all that remained of a world parallel to this one where this 'magic' was at it's weakest from negligence. every living soul, plant life, anything that would make that planet teeming with life i have consumed .... and when the time comes i will do the same to these heroes ... all that is needed is the war"

and i am it's master"

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira listened to her masters speech letting the optimism actually give her some hope in their success; She then placed each hand careful on the sides of jezebel's face and kissed the top of her unconscious head while she whispered,"Sweet dreams sister", she smirked as a dark oozing crown of black began to form onto Jezebel's head, before she turned herself to Daichi and with a swift yet confident stride the manifested darkness of Xodira began to turn from woman into goo as she began to slip into the pool as she approached and then dissolved entirely all together; Her eyes closed as she felt her body transforming back to its normality state within the pool she blinked slowly watching her white gown turn dark once more as she recalled the reason why she became this.. but it wasn't there she couldn't remember when why she had become so evil.. perhaps the woman she was before she was reborn wasnt really evil? she couldn't' tell anymore the only thing her body craved and desired was power she tired of being the weakest link she hated being under control the rebellious urge was there but her conscious mind told her to wait be smart become stronger and then become your own terror.. then what? It was as if that reason for power was blank as well but perhaps once she received it all maybe the answer would reveal its self;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

"Then we shall give them a war, Valkorion..", Daichi spoke out to the rest of the group, looking down toward Mosquito as before reaching his hand up into the trees above his throne. Resting his right knee against the ground, Daichi handed what seemed to be a golden apple toward the small creature in front of him,"When the time comes..take a bite out of this..your strength with be great but it'll be for a short while. Make sure you need to before eating this.."
Daichi, standing back up straight, looked over toward the dark ooze that entered the dark pool before forming back into Xodira's humanoid form. Letting out a soft sigh, Daichi turned back toward Valkorion before speaking up with a soft tone,"I have an idea as well..but we need the rest of of our alliance here..Where is Chaos?"

Meanwhile, Jezebel, who was still strung up by the chains, was shaking softly as soon as the crown was placed on her head
Within her mind, Jezebel stood within a dark room wearing her long dress flowing out onto the black floor. Taking each step, she felt that the floor was wet and almost sticky as she saw in the distance a shadowy figure. She was about to summon her scythe until she realized she was unable to which made her grow worried. As she continued to walk into the distance toward the figure, her fists tight as she spoke up softly,"..Who are you.."
"You failed..", the shadowy figure spoke with a female voice, smooth yet fearful as Jezebel went into a defensive position as the figure turned around. The daemon huntress' eyes grew wide as she saw large horns over what seemed to be a dark doppelganger of herself stood there, her own scythe in the dark version's hands. Jezebel was rightfully confused as she was about to say something before feeling her buddy sink downward. Trying to fight out of the ooze, Jezebel watched as the doppelganger smiled widely, almost wildly as the last thing she heard was,"Don't worry..I'll take things from here.."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Mosquito

"I guess you won't worry about two half fae, Emperor Valkorion," Mosquito replied to Valkorion, he didn't want to talked about Ankhseram because he's aware of his infamous wrath and he finds him terrifying. He looked at Daichi as he gave him a golden apple, he stared at golden fruit and listened to Daichi that it will take short while after he ate one. Speaking of Chaos, Mosquito grabbed he crystal ball and search for Chaos, apparently God of Discord was observing Zack, Cloud, and Sephiroth, noticed Sephiroth's appearance look different, "He's watching Sephiroth fighting against two Warriors of Cosmos."

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Valkorion
the Emperor of the Sith

User Image

"i should hope so" Valkorion said with his hands behind his back "while things progress in the realms, we will need the Sith Empire and the Republic to suffer enough to join in ... which is why i sent an invasion battalion to strike at them both... the greater the enemy, the more powerful the ritual" he said as at that moment, two men entered dressed in clothing that could be described as royalty. One was dressed in black and the other was in a dirty white with a mechanical arm and half a mask on his face. Valkorion said nothing as the two of them knelt before him and produced two flags, one red with the Sith Empire insignia on it and the other was blue with the Galactic Republic insignia on it, both had two lightsabers wrapped within it as well. They both looked up at their Emperor but Valkorion turned his back on them. The one in white started trembling in anger as he looked down to his robotic arm and clenched it in anger before grabbing his lightsaber and leaped in the air to strike at the man who would just ignore them both.
However before he could strike, the other in black used the Force to pull him back. Valkorion turned to see the one in white, Arcann aggressively
attack his brother, Thexan until finally a lethal blow was struck. Thexan looked in shock of his brother as he fell to the floor dead as Arcann fell to his knees holding his brother. However he then looked up to see Valkorion standing above them and looking at the now cyborg man and held out his hand "come with me ..... son" he said. There was no pride or love in his words, but Arcann took it feeling as though this was the closest he would get, but he still felt hate towards the man

and i am it's master"

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:30 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

The self controlled darkness that would Devour Jezebel would bring her back to her former dark glory in which she was an obedient slave to heir master but most importantly it was an ally to the resistance that tried to haunt and bring down their plans on a universal scale; She let the darkness consume her body feeling the strength of it add to the malice and anger that was in Daichi's heart and soul; As she floated inside of the darkness a memory produced in her mind the time she first met the angel.. the first time she manipulated him his growing affection for Jezebel was clouding his wh*ring intentions and caused him to look past her seductive looks; 'It was easier then.. I suppose all boys much eventually become men', she thought with a soft sigh listening above in the darkened pool she heard something rather interesting as it seemed someone had fallen and then she felt a dark surge in the air this must be the dark-side of the force in which she had heard about it was rather strong and intimidating, she would peek her head up to see what was a foot but dis obeying master would cause problems, thought her eyes shifted upwards glowing purple to stare at him;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:04 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

You were just a pawn

User Image

Daichi stood there, silent when he watched the two children kneel down to their master, Valkorion. Watching, he noticed that the man in white attacked first but was blocked away from what seemed to be his own brother. A brotherly battle that ended in bloodshed as he watched the man in black fall to the ground dead. The man in white with the robotic arm and the metal mask over half of his face was victorious but something very interesting happened. Valkorion didn't take revenge against the death of a loyal apprentice but instead picked the man in white to come with him. It was his son? This was definitely interesting as he said it without much emotion toward him. It was indeed quite interesting as he turned his head toward Xodira who was bathing in the dark ooze like a bath, making him walk toward her as he listened to what Mosquito had to say.
"Seems as though we have a rival darkness it seems..", Daichi spoke as he sat down next to the pool of darkness, watching Xodira bath before turning his head toward Mosquito. He was standing there right in front of the dark aura flowing behind the little man. The dark aura from the unconscious Jezebel was growing powerful indeed which made the Daemonic King only smile before speaking once more,"If he is fighting against the Heroes of Cosmos then he is no concern to I..at least, not yet. We must get ready..the final battle will begin soon.."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:56 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito set the crystal ball aside as the image of Chaos dissolved, at the same time he witnessed one of Valkorion's son killed another. He didn't even fazed when he learned he's Valkorion's son, Arachne's younger sisters were betrayed by her, despite of how much she cared of her dear sisters. He glanced at Daichi when he brought up with Chaos, "He did warn us about that Bladekeeper might soon join their war," he mentioned Astral God of War, Bahamut, Mosquito suspected Bahamut was someone Chaos feared. He looked at the throne, where Arachne use to sit, he frowned, "I will let entire army of arachnophobia prepare for war, even if that means to kill Spider-Man and Emrys for making Lady Arachne confuse."

OOC:
Mosquito

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers