~*~*LOST RP*~*~ (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:49 am
Boone stayed close to her and wet her forehead occasionly with a cloth he had gotten. He took her hand as she pushed and allowed her to squeeze it as hard as she wanted. "You're doing great sweetie. It'll be over soon" he comforted her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:23 am
Saturnine Tears
Jack continued to watch Shannon through the last stage of labor. He encouraged her to push and waited for the baby to be delivered. In the meanwhile he looked over at Locke.

"How's he doing?" Jack asked, motioning to Sawyer.
Locke looked at him. "He's not breathing. The spear hit him hard, too close to the heart and main viens . . .plus . . .it could have been poisoned . . .I'm not getting anything." Locke looked back at Sawyer and looked over to Charlie. "Here, you do this a minute."
Charlie quickly got down there and started CPR. He had hated this man, this brut, but now as he looked at him, as his life was held in his hands, the feeling of grief began to overwhelm Charlie. What if Sawyer died?  

+Elora_Delifane+

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:03 pm
Jack looked down at Shannon.

"You're going to be just fine, you've still got some time before you deliver. Just don't push yet," he instructed. "I'll be right back.

Jack stood up and rushed over to Sawyer's side, putting his fingers up to feel the pulse in the man's neck, which was absent. Jack motioned Charlie away and placed his hands on Sawyer's chest, starting CPR properly.

"You're not dying on me now," he said firmly. "John, I need you to watch his pulse and tell me when you feel something."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:40 am
Locke felt for a pulse, but after five minutes, none came. "Damn it!" He snapped. "Come on Jack!"
Charlie stood off to the side and bit his bottom lip. "come on Sawyer."
"SAWYER!" LOcke shouted.
Michael and Walt came running up around now. Walt saw Sawyer and stared as Jack kept on working on him.
"Is he dead?" Walt asked his father.
Michael shrugged.
Walt watched, wanting Sawyer to be alive. To coem back to them. He closed his eyes, wishing for Sawyer to wake up.
"I got a pulse!" Locke shouted.
Sawyer's eyes snapped open and gasped for breath. "Push!" He rasped out.  

+Elora_Delifane+

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:42 pm
Jack stopped CPR and held Sawyer down with a hand on his shoulder.

"Lay back Sawyer," he instructed.

He had been terrified that they were going to lose the man. Jack couldn't believe that he had actually brought him back. He was terribly relieved.

"Relax, Sawyer," he said firmly.

Jack looked up at Locke.

"Watch him, I have to get back to Shannon," Jack said.

He stood up and knelt in front of Shannon again, resting his hands on her knees lightly.

"You're doing great Shannon. When the next contraction comes I want you to push," he instructed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:20 pm
((I WANNA BE SHANNON..then I can atleast flirt with boone. ^_^!!))  

xXLuv~Angel~Music~BunnyXx

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:55 am
Walt came and sat beside Sawyer, looking him over.
"Damn Sawyer! How many lives do you have?" Locke chuckled. "You must have been dead for more than ten minutes."
Sawyer frowned, weak. "Ten minutes? Dead? Now...Now wait a minute-"
"Shush!" Walt snapped, placing a hand over Sawyer's mouth. "Be quiet."
Sawyer nodded and laid back, sighing heavily, pain racing through him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:37 pm
((Sorry, Hun. It takes someone talented to play Shannon. Someone who really is like Shannon. Like me!))

Shannon was so scared it wasn't funny. She looked at Jack. Why did this have to be happening now? With all of these people around? And then it was another contraction so Shannon started to push.

She bit her lip to keep from crying out in horrible pain and she started to taste blood. Shannon finally started to breath again.

She didnt need an asthma attack now. No telling what would happen if she had one.

hey SUPERBITCH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:15 pm
((Well your names not on the front..whatever.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:57 pm
xXBunnysFCXx
((Yes, I know....Cry me a river....Someone please tell the girl that I have been playing Shannon since page 23...))  

hey SUPERBITCH

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:03 pm
xXBunnysFCXx
Dimstore is playing Shannon, I'm sorry. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:06 pm
Andromeda_Ascendant
xXBunnysFCXx
Dimstore is playing Shannon, I'm sorry. neutral
((Thank you..))  

hey SUPERBITCH

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:09 pm
((Wow someones crabby.
I didnt know sorry. You didnt have to say it like that..That was really mean..Who are you to say that I cant rp anyone? Or that your a better rper..Youve never seen me rp. So you shouldnt say things like that. Because it isnt nice.
I didnt know. You didnt have to spaz. god.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:37 pm
xXBunnysFCXx
((Wow someones crabby.
I didnt know sorry. You didnt have to say it like that..That was really mean..Who are you to say that I cant rp anyone? Or that your a better rper..Youve never seen me rp. So you shouldnt say things like that. Because it isnt nice.
I didnt know. You didnt have to spaz. god.))
((Hey! YOU! Did you see 'CAT FIGHT' anywhere in the title of this RP? NO! I don't think so! So please, she did not say it in a rude manner, it was a playful manner, and you should have checked with ME first before coming into the RP. People are to PM me to ask for a character to make sure if they're taken or not, so, babe, you're in the wrong. Now shut-up and get off of my board if you're gonna try to start a cat fight.))

It was a few hours later for Sawyer as he woke up in his tent. He didn't know where Shannon was or the others. He just knew that he had a pain in his shoulder and that he was really weak and tired. He tried to sit up, but he couldn't. He looked out of his tent to see Walt sitting in the sand, his back to him. Michael and Locke were talking back and forth feverently.  

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:47 pm
((I wasnt trying to..She was speaking her mind. But she should of done it nicer. Im throught with it. Whatever. But you should of had her name there.))  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff