• Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:18 pm
kefkadragon

Kirune immediately hugged Eric tightly, frowning. "I have a bad feeling...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:29 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric sighed. "So you know about it to. Well, no use in sugar coating it. Anyone involved in that could easily be injured or corrupted. As it stands now I have no idea who the enemy is or why they will attack us, but I know that our current home, this school, will fall unless we raise an army. If an army is unavailable, then we make do with as many fighters as possible. If we win, nothing changes. If we lose, we lose this place and another star fades from the sky. We all either are killed, imprisoned, corrupted, or escape home. They will follow us home and attack our worlds. I've been here to long to give up now. Nobody will be quite the same after this," he looked down at peppermint and held him up to kirune. "But we'll have this to come back to," he said smiling.

Well, marching off to hell once again. Why do i do this? Am i really doing as much good as i think i am? he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 pm
kefkadragon

Kirune kissed Eric's cheek and held him even tighter. "I'm scared..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:22 am
TheRealKiru

Eric put peppermint down and hugged kirune. "It's alright to be scared," he sighed and blinked a few times. "I am as well. I'm just really good at hiding it. I..." Eric paused for a second. "nevermind"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 pm
TheRealKiru

Lawrence walked in to the room and saw Eric hugging kirune. "Where's namine?" he asked.
"Passed out on the couch from a botched sleeping potion,"
Lawrence shuddered. "That's why i never touch the stuff. A little to much and you're messed up. Well, looks like i'll be stuck here then,"

Eric let go of Kirune. "Like hell you will! We've barely got ten people as is, and most of those are the head's family. We need you there and i'm not letting you weasel your way out of this,"
"So you're going to leave an unconscious person alone when a massive army of who-knows-what is pillaging the place?"
"No," Eric thought for a moment. He suddenly got an idea. "I'll have yogtz look over her and get her back on her feet in time to help us,"
"And when one of us gets really messed up? Or many people do? You want to turn your dorm room into a sick bay?"
"That's what the infirmary is for. We leave them there and Yogtz can help her and whoever comes in injured,"
"He's only one moogle damn it! He can't save everyone."
"Then I will," Eric got right in front of Lawrence. "I don't know why you began suddenly doubting my plan, but all of us are needed there,"
"It starts with you leaving my unconscious girlfriend alone while we go on a death march!" Lawrence snapped. Eric sighed.
"It wouldn't be one if you joined us. I have to go find Cordinia now. Either meet me back there or stay here. I'll send Yogtz your way and you can walk him and Namine to the infirmary. Beyond that, it's up to you what you do," Eric said. He left the room.
Lawrence grit his teeth. DAMN IT ERIC! Get your mind off war for once and listen to yourself. You sound like a bloody madman, He thought.
(Exit Eric)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 pm
kefkadragon

Kirune followed Eric, nervous about how he would end up. "E-Eric! Wait!"

[ Exit ]

Namine grumbled and rolled over to speak with the two. "Lawrence, do you know anything *yawn* that could cancel this potion's effects?"

Peppermint barked at Lawrence and jumped down, running around him in circles.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:26 pm
TheRealKiru

Lawrence knelt down beside Namine. "I'm not sure. I could look through the books, but even then i'm not sure what will happen. Just rest and i'll figure something out," he said. He went to a bookshelf and pulled out a large, heavy looking tome. He began reading the table of contents.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 pm
kefkadragon

Namine nodded and continued to sleep, in a t shirt and sweat pants.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 pm
TheRealKiru

Lawrence looked through the book until he found a section on healing. He found a waking potion. All the ingredients were there in writing. After examining the shelves and boxes in the room, he found that all the materials were there, but not in the right quantities. "Of bloody course this happens. I have such rotten luck," he said. He had to pull out a beastiary to see what heartless dropped what. "Gah, this'll take days to make with all the travelling. I'll have to settle for a lower potency," he sighed. The materials were mixed into a light blue liquid. "Let's hope this works," he said. He approached Namine with bottle in hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 pm
kefkadragon

Namine had fallen asleep again, her arm and legs off the couch and drooling slightly.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:07 am
TheRealKiru

Lawrence took a deep breath and moved Namine's head so she faced upward. He poured the potion down her throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:11 am
kefkadragon

Namine drank the potion and then stretched, beginning to feel its effects as she smiled at Lawrence "Thanks, love."  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:38 pm
TheRealKiru

Lawrence smiled and pat namine on the back. "Good. Now, do you think your ready to fight? I'm not sure how long that hodgepodge potion will last. Could be days, could be hours. Best case scenario you're cured because the dosage you made was to low," he said. He stood up and held out his hand. "ready to take a trip to hell?" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:51 pm
kefkadragon

Namine nodded and held Lawrence hand before kissing him and smiling.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:57 pm
TheRealKiru

Lawrence smiled and led namine to the great hall.  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff