Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dead/Old/Zombie threads
~*~*LOST RP*~*~ (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:49 pm
As Shannon got ready to push again, Locke and the others carried Sawyer up there, he was bleeding out really bad and if he didn't get doctored on soon, he would die of blood loss.
"Jack, we don't have time." Locke snapped.
Sawyer winced from the pain, looking over at Shannon and Jack, then back to Locke. "The baby . . .let him . . .let him help the baby . . ." He gasped out.

~*~

Charlie looked at Claire. "The 'Others' might be coming, the bad 'Others' that i told you about . . . They hurt Sawyer really bad . . ." He looked down at Rebecca. "If they come, you have to run and not look back, promise?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:45 pm
"Promise," Claire said getting to her feet and hugging Charlie softly the best she could with one arm.  

A-Jinxed-Kid

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:24 am
Boone couldn't believe that their baby was going to come out. Now, he would really be a father and he'd be responsible for three people. He smiled at the thought and moved beside Shannon. Right now, he was pretty much ignoring everbody around. He was way too excited to care.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:33 am
Locke kept pressure on Locke's shoulder, but he knew that that wouldn't help much longer. He wanted to take Shannon by the shoulders and tell her to have the baby alreadY!
"Stay with me Sawyer . . .Stay with me . . ." Locke snapped, seeing Sawyer drifting off.

~*~

Charlie hugged Claire close, breathing her in. "I love you."  

+Elora_Delifane+

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:38 pm
Jack looked over at Sawyer. The man was looking worse with each passing second. He looked down at Shannon, deciding that she was going to be okay for a little while. He stood up and walked over to Sawyer, taking over putting pressure on the wound from Locke. He examined the deep cut and held the wound edges tightly together as he wrapped a tight, tourniquet-like bandage around the wound to stop the bleeding.

"Don't die on me now, Sawyer," Jack said firmly.

He checked the man's pulse and found it weak from the blood loss, but there was nothing he could do now. He looked up at Locke.

"He'll be alright, just don't let him move if he wakes up and make sure to warn me if the wound keeps bleeding," he instructed.

Jack looked around at the others, seeing they had only minor injuries that could be tended to later. He walked back over to Shannon.

"How are you hanging in there?" He asked.

Kate watched as Jack tended to Shannon and Sawyer. She waited patiently for his attention. She knew her ribs were broken, but she wasn't going to let that get in the way of his taking care of Shannon. Instead, Kate looked up at the sky and tried to block out the cries of pain that Shannon emitted. She wished that she could do something to lessen the pain, but that was impossible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:36 pm
Sawyer's eyes fluttered open as Shannon's cries got louder. He gaspe dout for breath and looked over at her. He hated feeling this weak. He reached out and took Shannon's hand, gripping it weakly. "Come on . . .you . . .you can do it . . ." He replied, blood forming at the sides of his lips.
Locke cursed. "Don't move Sawyer!" He snapped. "And keep quiet."  

+Elora_Delifane+

hey SUPERBITCH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:24 pm
Shannon couldn't think straight. There was too much around her. Too much going on. She sobbed a little in pain and took a deep breath. She needed to have this baby. She felt someone take her hand. It was Sawyer. Oh God, what if he dies because she wouldn't let Jack help.

She cried out in pain once more as anther contraction, the worst one yet, waved over her.

"I-I'm ready.." She said exaspersted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:14 pm
Jack nodded as her contractions became almost constant. He knelt in front of her and looked up.

"Alright Shannon, when the next contraction hits I want you to push," Jack instructed.

Saturnine Tears

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:44 am
Locke watched Sawyer with frightened eyes. he had closed his eyes, he wasn't moving. His hand had gone limp in Shannon's. He leaned over him, checking for a heart beat. There was none. He took a deep breath and started CPR. "Come on SAwyer." He grunted. He looked over at Jack.

~*~

Charlie paced back and forth, thinking. Was Sawyer okay? What was going on? Where was everyone? He looke dover at Claire and Rebecca. "Come on." He said, taking Claire's hand. "We need to go check on them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:37 am
"Okay," Claire said taking his hand and following him. "Lets go!"  

A-Jinxed-Kid

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:43 am
A-Jinxed-Kid
"Okay," Claire said taking his hand and following him. "Lets go!"
Charlie and Claire ran on to where the others were. Charlie stopped and turned around quickly as he saw that Shannon was having her baby. He closed his eyes. "Oh boy . . ." He replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:35 pm
Shannon felt it. Another contraction. She took a deep breath, and gritted her teeth, pushing as hard as she could. She finally exhaled and started to breath through her nose, as she started to feel weaker.  

hey SUPERBITCH

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:06 pm
The baby was crowning.

"That's good Shannon, good job," he encouraged. "You can do it, just a few more big pushes."

He looked over at Sawyer. Locke was performing CPR. Sawyer was dying. Jack couldn't leave Shannon but he couldn't let Sawyer die, either.

"Hang in there," he mumbled under his breath. "Keep going, John! If you're not cracking ribs then you're not giving compressions hard enough! Keep going, I'll be there as soon as I can."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:31 pm
Locke continued like Jack said. He kept checking for a pulse, but he wasn't getting any. No breath sounds, no nothing. He kept going. "Come on you son-of-a-"
"LOCKE!" Charlie snapped.
Locke rolled his eyes and kept going. "Sawyer, you're a pain in the a**, but you keep things lively around here, now breath damnit!"  

+Elora_Delifane+

Saturnine Tears

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:45 am
Jack continued to watch Shannon through the last stage of labor. He encouraged her to push and waited for the baby to be delivered. In the meanwhile he looked over at Locke.

"How's he doing?" Jack asked, motioning to Sawyer.

Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff