Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Bookworm's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:49 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤②
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:37 am
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Ok, everyone. Make sure you fall in line."

Bookworm's had become the venue for a book signing event. The author wasn't totally a popular one but she had gained a steady number of follows with her debut novel. Because of that, the bookstore had become crowded and having to separate the regular customers who were not joining the event to those who were there for her was a challenge. But Benjamin made sure that the procedure to do so was enforced to the best of his abilities. After all, he had become one of most hardworking employees there. The movie time that he shared with Erin did help in boosting up his morale by a small fraction, a minuscule motivation for him to keep going.

The line finally came along smoothly, but Benjamin was now busy tidying up some of the shelves. Not to mention that he was now thirsty. Sadly, he cannot drink the water unless he would retreat to the employee area which was was restricted place for unauthorized people. And he was just halfway done with the present task. Definitely wrong timing.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: mostly busy, thirsty
Company: everyone inside
Money: $100.00 (Wallet - after expenses); $1600.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:25 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
She probably had come in bad timing, the woman nervously eyeing the long line of people that extended outside of the book shop. Frowning, Kisa hesitated outside of Bookworms, spotting that each person seemed to be holding a familiar book in hand. And, if she took notice of one of the signs in the window, she would happen to take notice that there seemed to be some signing event taking place. Huffing, she wondered just exactly how long this would take. From the look of the line, and the almost panicked employees inside, she figured a few hours maybe. 'I'll uh.. I'll come back.' She thought to herself, swiftly turning on her heel and walking away. She did not want to get herself involved into that line.

User Image

Waiting at least two hours after spotting that long line, Kisa was relieved to see that it had calmed down. Carefully juggling a box of donuts in one hand and a tray of various caffeinated drinks, Kisa offered a friendly smile as she nudged her way inside. "Hey, hope you guys don't mind. Figured you might need it." She offered, spotting some of the relieved or the thankful looks from some of the employees. Carefully handing the treats over to a young woman, Kisa leaned against the counter. She wondered who the author that was there for the signing, the name not familiar to her. But then again, she was a bit more of a gamer then a reader.

Finally moving away from the counter, Kisa slowly moved down an isle, eyes skimming the names of the books she had passed. She really wasn't sure what she was in the mood to read, as her usual go to was something with a lot more pictures then words. She couldn't help it, manga was definitely more up her alley then most reading material.

Glancing down the next shelves of books, she gave pause when her eyes landed on a blonde haired male. He wasn't familiar to her, but by the uniform, it was obvious that he worked here. Slowly inching closer, the woman softly cleared her throat so as not to startle him. "Hey." She greeted softly, folding her hands behind her back. "Were you here earlier for.. all that?" She asked him, motioning towards the door where the line of customers had been located earlier.

hikahikahikax COMPANY:xBookworm Employees tab x LOCATION:xBookworms tab x MOOD:xCalm
layout made by hika daddi

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:01 am
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The book signing event hype had calmed down after a few hours, much to Benjamin's relief, especially when he drunk some water earlier via the tumbler inside his locker. But still, there was some cleaning up to do; some customers may be on the rush to leave, leading to some trash on the floor. He and a co-worker of his were almost done with the cleaning duty when he saw a woman giving out donuts together with some drinks. It would depend on the situation as to why someone would like to be generous, but it took them a long while for the event to be organized. For now, Benjamin would let that slide. All that hard work did made him feel a bit too famished. The trash was dumped into the can when the question was asked. The British man's reply was a nod, together with a smile.

"Indeed, young miss. I am one of the dedicated employees for this establishment, after all," Benjamin said. He then eyed the donuts that were handed to his co-workers. Must be a flavor that he hadn't seen before. "May I ask what flavor is in that box?" he asked. After all, Benjamin was more into scones than donuts throughout his whole life. At least when he was together with his current family. He then scanned around the floor to make sure that there were no missing spots while waiting for the woman's reply.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: mostly busy, a bit too famished
Company: everyone inside (talking to Kisa)
Money: $100.00 (Wallet); $1600.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:46 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤③
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:57 pm
۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞ Walking down the street is a handsome tall man with smooth cocoa-colored skin. His walk is telling of a strong man, a mysterious man, and even a dangerous man. The man named Solomon Romero paid no attention to the looks, he got from men and women alike. '' Of all the places to go you pick a book store? I was hoping we'd at least visit that nightshade place'' the voice in his is smooth yet strong the voice of his ancestor Adramelech. Indeed why was this cool customer heading to a bookstore? When he could be out busting some heads or watching people get their heads busted? Truth be told Solomon is an avid reader, and lately his book collection was running dry.

'' Although that sounds like fun ancestor I would rather be reading some fine literature if you don't mind'' he told the kitsune with his usually cool collected tone. ''So you admit you're boring? Fine not like I've got a choice. What you read I've to read, but I admit you read fine literature'' it was both a tease and acceptance coming from the kitsune. Solomon just smirked to himself the kitsune liked to tease him, blood relation can be that way. Opening the door he felt the cool air hit him like a wall. Walking into the place it was the same as it always been. A lot of nerds and week looking people, but there are some who did not fit the norm. Though these bookworms lacked physical strength they possed strong minds.

♞ Minds that hunger for knowledge and learning his type of people, but he was much more than that. Walking with his usual cool guy swagger he made his way to books that piqued his interest. Sci-fi held a special place in his mind along with philosophy, fantasy, and history. Being a regular he often had to greet people with a solid hey or hi. It was tiresome but Solomon kept his inner thoughts to himself'' You have a knack for drawing people's attention. The mysterious handsome dark stranger'' the voice teased.'' You should be honored my genes run through your veins after all'' Solomon ignored the kitsune for a minute as he looked through a bunch of books. '' Try not to blow yourself too hard ancestor now let me search'' he replied using his usual snark, and s**t-talking ways.

♞All he got back in return was a resounding chuckle, and that made him smirk. They got along for the most part at this point they're one and the same, but not the same. Searching the sci-fi section he ran across a book called Dune a book he had completed awhile ago. Just looking at it made fond memories come flooding into his mind. Those feelings lasted for a few minutes as he ran a finger across the cover. Placing the book back he began to search for books he had not yet read.

Casual Theme

OCC: I like Yu Yu hakusho and that is where i got my influence to make Solomon.

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
々Mood: Fine

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: BookWorm

々Thoughts:''.....''

々Company: None

々Money: 3,000,000

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:10 am
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

Yesterday had been a thing, couldn't really say good or bad. He hadn't been able to get anything from kitty boy, yet he had gotten the distinct feeling that he was in the midst of a predator but he hadn't been harmed so yay for that. Then he recalled he actually had gotten something out of the guy, even if it wasn't via his usual method: he had totally gotten a pack of cigs. Hell yeah that was a relief! The nic fits had been seriously lurking on him, but now he could ration himself and have perfect sanity for at least a week. Speaking of, immediately after opening, he slipped out back for a cigarette. "Don't bother following, Kro, I know you don't really want to be out here with me." Krotak didn't seem to react, but rather than following his human out, he made his way into the store proper to keep an eye out for any customers. Not long after he got there, one came in. It was a person he had seen before, but he couldn't say he knew the guy's name; Krotak flew to the back and called out to Erik: "hey half-idiot, there's a customer in here! Put up the death sticks and get your a** back in here." "s**t, and I wasn't even halfway done..." he licked his thumb and forefinger then pinched the end of the cigarette, snuffing it out before sliding it back into the pack in his pocket. "If he just looks and doesn't buy anything, I swear I'm killing someone," he muttered under his breath as he made his way back in.

Erik made his way to the counter, Krotak settled upon his shoulder with a slight huff of annoyance. "Yeah, I know there's a smoke smell, deal with it." He spoke quietly to Krotak, hoping he wasn't loud enough for dark and silent to think he was crazy. For now he wouldn't barge in for conversation as it seemed the dude knew his way around. Perhaps if the guy did eventually look his way, he would give a proper greeting, but for now he was just going to chill. Speaking of chilling, oh holy s**t was it nice to be back in an air-conditioned building again! Yesterday had just about boiled him in his own skin, and it hadn't been until late that night when he was back in the bookstore and long since asleep that he finally cooled down enough to be comfortable again. And today he would be spending the whole time in the ac, which was damn nice in this weather. Hopefully the bookstore had as good of heat as it did ac, so he would be able to pass his first pleasant winter in who knows how long. As he waited for basically anything not boring as hell to happen, he read in a book he had yoinked from the shelves, it was a book for learning Gaelic. It still bothered him that he hadn't gotten the accent right, so maybe if he got a better basis in the language, the name wouldn't be so difficult anymore. Not like he had anything better to do at the moment.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: OkxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: ChillxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:47 pm
-
OOC: Darragh, you sly fox, always acting different just cause. I hope this works for you both.

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Bookworms, Cerise Shopping district With: Erik, tall mysterious man and some others Status: shopping books Profile: Darragh Craig Address: 1522 Lumiere
--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---

User Image

Darragh followed the street as he looked on his mobile for the way to the bookstore. It would be so much easier if he could just change into an animal but since he could only change in nocturnal ones it could call on awkward questions and weird theories. He had been there once before and wouldn't make that mistake again. That however did mean he had to rely on maps to send him the right way. The feline didn't read for quite a while and he missed it. Back when he was still with his liege there had been long wait times and all he could do was read.

By the 300 some years he spend under the man's thumb he had finished the library of him twice. They all were the same genre, so Darragh was kind of hoping to expand his horizons with this visit to the bookstore. Darragh was about to consider the possibility his mobile was sending him wrong when he almost walked right into the door. The feline glanced upward and after confirming he was at his destination he put the mobile in his pocket and opened the door entering as he glanced around at all the shelves.

There were so many books here and manga he now saw. Not just that there were CDs and movies too. That was unexpected from a store that was called bookworm but it did give a larger offer. The vampire walked by the shelves and stopped at genres that interested him. He had brought about $500 in cash and he wouldn't hesitate to spend it all if need be. The books his liege has had were mostly detectives and he had his fill of those. But now he could pick from all sorts. After a while he was already carrying a veritable stack of all sorts of books.

There were books over vampires, pure curiosity to see how others imagine creatures like him, but also about pirates, medieval times, treasures and some books about elves and even some about dragon worship which purely curiosity. Somewhere between the big stack of action, fiction and historic there was a book about the fruit as well. It had caught the feline's attention during one of his hunts. Or perhaps it was just his feline curiosity playing up. Either way he walked his stack of new treasures to a nearby table and placed them down for a moment before he looked through them once more.

After a moment he glanced around and as he looked at the counter he realized it was the guy from yesterday. Slightly tilting his head the feline wondered if he had mentioned anything about it when they spoke. Not that they were friends suddenly. But Darragh felt like they could be useful some day. If they glanced his way he would give them a smile like he usually wore a mask to hide his real person. Just away from Erik was a man walking around the shelves which caused the demon's ears to move back and up a little. They reminded him of his past but he wasn't sure why.

That said his liege had rather the same aura as this person, perhaps it was that. Darragh wasn't sure what to think of it but he focused back on his books and re-stacked them before he walked towards the counter with Erik and near the other male. "Why hello. Look who we find here!" he said cheerfully. "Hello again." He nodded to Krotak on the other's shoulder and glanced back at the tall male nearby before looking back at Erik. "I think this will be enough books for a while." he joked a bit.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Katze Allemon-Schatten

[color=#b30000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:49 am
۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image

♞ By the time he heard the door open, Solomon has a stack of six books in his hands. The man could not feel the weight of the books, but a normal man would. At least three are about philosophy pondering the existence of things, and such other stuff. One was a sci-fi book that looked promising something about space, and whatnot. The last one is a manga called dragon ball his sister had told him about. It was apparently a hit t.v show as well, he was no anime watcher but he decided to give it a shot. As the door closed he smelt the faint smell of cig. It was triggering his need to smoke as, well all thanks to his ancestor's habit.

'' Making me feel bad here you going to ask him for a cig are you not?'' the voice in head spoke his tone curious.
'' Yeah did you catch the way he looked? He looks like a punk kid yet..more than that, and there is a Raven on his shoulder'' he thought these thoughts as he looked at the boy. The boy was younger than him by far given a guess he was ten or nine years his junior. '' He has an eye patch on his eye perhaps from a fight? Anyways he appears like a strapping young lad you should talk to him'' Solomon wanted to dismiss the notion of casual conversation. They had no history with this kid, but a cigaret for his trouble couldn't hurt. There is also the fact that the kid had an eyepatch, and Solomon did like the thrill of combat or even a history of it. Thus the tall man walked over to the counter, but someone else was here someone from the past.

♞ Of all the places to meet here, the Crimson Cat is here. It was a nickname that Adramelech gave the man. '' Ah, the cat what a surprise handsome one he is. Yet I always wanted to claw him'' Solomon scoffed at this behavior '' Weren't you a king? he thought Adramelech snickers'' Yeah but even kings have needs''the voice teased. Indeed the Azure king was known far and wide for his lavish feast and festivities. Inviting both men and women to lay with him, ah those were the times the spirit kitsune thought. Placing his books on the counter he turns around to lean his back on the desk. All in one fluid motion his attention on both of them. Solomon gave Darragh a knowing smirk as if to say remember me without having to say it.

♞ Arms crossed over his chest he spoke to Erik first'' Hey kid how much do you want for one of those cigs?'' he glanced over at the boy his eyes gazing at the Raven '' Nice Raven'' a small smirk emerged. All black like his clothes yet it went beyond that. These creatures are smart for birds and yet mysterious in some ways. Some see them as a signal of death/pesky little buggers, but he saw them as majestic creatures that should be protected. After all these tricky little birds can learn and teach it was all fascinating. Though the man only let his fascination show with a smirk. Solomon glanced at the eyepatch as well before turning his attention to Darragh'' Been awhile my ally...still craving that elven blood?'' he said his tone didn't show much elation nor did his expression.Though it was the words that count although his smirk became a subtle smile.

Casual Theme

OCC:Your fine Rhun : P

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
々Mood: intrigued and suprised.

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: BookWorm

々Thoughts:'' A bird, A fox, and a catwalk into a bookstore...''

々Company: Erik and Darragh

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

Katze Allemon-Schatten

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games