Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:04 am
pacwick

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora blushed placing her other hand on her cheek rather flushed,"Oh Derrick..", she replied quietly,"You look rather handsome yourself...", she peeped behind her to see Su trying to keep it together as she seemed ready to burst with something and with a little flick of her head Callidora lead the charge. They entered through the doorway to find everyone was dancing to classical music,"Oh good we got here before the strange things begin", she turned to Derrick shyly,"Would you like to dance?", she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:10 am
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked up from her ballroom waltz with Zero to observe the area,"Callidora has entered and it seems your brother is getting along pretty well with that new girl", she smiled turning to Zero as she asked,"By the way did you ever figure out what she was?", she asked him curiously wondering as they continued to dance around the room.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over at kaname with a rather strange face,"Uh...okay..", she mummered finding it rather disappointing that this was just like a regular school in its own way but glad they wouldn't be listening to this crap all night,"Some alternative music would be nice to listen to though..", she responded watching as more people came in,"Hey isn't that girl like related to your or something", she pointed at Callidora,"didn't you say she was a cousin or something another".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:16 am
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri remained silent as she watched Sinbad place up the barrier and she turned to him and Kel scowling as kel placed a hand on her head she smacked it away,"I'm sorry sir", she told him rather insulted,"But I'm not a 5 year old girl next time.. consider that when your trying to comfort a woman", she whisked past the two men on her way out of the hallway, before she completely left she told them both,"Thank you for your help.. but.. don't thank im in debted to strangers...", she remarked quietly before leaving them both to their conscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:17 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Kel looks after her and then leaves him self and Sin greets his teeth and goes after Ahri finding her outside and he grabs her by the arm."Hey the hell,he was trying to help you damn it,if you want to be mad a some one it should be me."He says then he hears Kel's voice."Drop it Sinbad."Sin turns he didn't even sense him there,even looking at him he couldn't sense any thing."Kel?"He asks and Kel looks back at the two of them and his silver eyes where black and a smile on his face before turning away and he started walking away and Sin went running after him and was blasted back by magic and by the time he got to his feet Kel was gone.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:27 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Kaname looks at her and smiles."Come on I was only joking I wouldn't want you to do any thing you don't want to."He says as she points to Callidora and smiles."Will the wolf cleans up nice when he wants to,but my guess is it was forced."He says then he nods."Ya shes my spoiled cousin me and Zero are like the only two that don't let her get what she wants,her and my sister are almost a lot alike but my sisters takes after Zero and I swear she has a thing for him."He says shaking his head.Zero looks over at Kaname."Hmm I never bothered to ask as long as he and she are happy it really don't mater to me."He says spinning Eri then pulling her to him,and he wasn't lieing he never bothered to ask or even take the time to find out all he knew is that Kaname liked her and she seemed to like him so as far as he could care it was nothing he needed to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

Derrick let out yet another nervous gulp "Err...yeah sure" he muttered shyly as he let cal lead him to the dace floor all while trying to ignore every ones comment about his unusual well kept clean cut look.

User Image

Su let out a sigh of relief as the two began to head off to the dance floor "haha geez they both act so tuff and hotheaded.. but put them with eye contact and there like deer's in headlights" she chuckled as she place her self on the side line of the dance floor "ahh... this is more like it now i just have to worry about being eye candy" she said to her self with a small smile.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

User Image

Only moments after konren was taking off campus rem jolted her self awake quickly scanning the area for him rem's eye quickly narrow with anger as she realized konren was taking somewhere else. She swiftly tried to lung forward only to realized to late that her left wrist hand been handcuffed to the clinics bed frame which was bolted to the floor, she than out of pure frustration tried to freeze the cuff solid in an attempt to break free but soon found out her powers were sealed and that her efforts were fruitless...she took a brief moment of silence until she let out a blood cuddling scream of anger began to toss her self two and fro into a complete fit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:05 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora let herself be waltzed around the gym floor while Derrick spun her around unskillfully as she tiptoed in and out of her own heavenly space she seemed lost in the moment watching his nervous face made her own shy appearance vanish into an adored shining face of pure bliss, as she planted her head along his shoulder waiting for the music to change to a more romantical slow version soon enough so they could embrace longer.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:13 pm
color=green]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

-Eri-

Eri looked up at him rather curiously and shook her head he was right what did she need to know what Kendra was? She decided to take a peek though just to be curious and found that the girl was showing off an aura of being human instantly she got nervous and a rush of anger surged through her as she stopped dancing with Zero long enough to tell him,"Sorry I have to go to the lady's room..", she informed him taking off out of the gym and into the hallway where she made her way into the girls restroom where she found herself calming herself down,"Listen its probably just a fluke remember what happened last time you went to Leo..", she reminded herself.

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra looked over at kaname blinking,"Wow sounds uh..", she didn't want to say gross cause thats how she felt maybe things were different in their world,"Sounds uh odd.. um..", she finally got around to asking,"Wanna dance before they change the music?", she asked him quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:17 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri turned on sin rather coldly telling him,"I dont care for him helping me I told you i don't debt myself to strangers..", she looked up as Sinbad went running after Kel scoffing as she went the opposite direction that was until she heard a thud and turned back to see Sin being knocked back by an unknown force, running over she helped him up,"And you call that guy your friend?", she said rather confused,"Honestly I dont get you punishment team members...", she explained rather irritated.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

”GuenivereOrion"

”SilverThorneKitsune”

-mean while in the recesses of Konren's mind-

Konren his hood down laid crisscrossed in what looked liked a zen sand garden surround by only what can be describe as a blank room of nothing just a plain while space that seemed to stretch on for miles... the only things visible to him being the zen garden its self and a large cage within the garden only a good two feet away from him "....aye? what is this and who am i? exactly where am i ?" asked konren competently bewildered, just as he asked the question something in the cage began to stir... konren looked at the figure within the cage with raised brow his list of questions only growing, it wasn't long before konren got up to investigate the cage only to be completely shocked and surprised to find out it was a copy of himself in the cage only... this version of himself had his hood on and a slight yellow glow to his other wise shaded eye's... "the ... the hell?" said the non hooded konren... the hooded konren who happen been sleeping slowly opened his eyes a smirk quickly forming on his lips "oh well well... your finally up sleepy head... I mean geez! you took so long i fell asleep myself..." the hooded konren yawned ending said yawn with a small chuckle... "i don't understand how are you in there? why are we here? " the non hooded konren said in a less than confident tone ... the hooded konren in the cage began to stretch as he two stood up to meet the non hooded konren eyes "while... its a long story butter cup" the hooded konren sang " so long in fact i don't feel like sharing cuz it would be such a dirty little waste..." konren mocked wined "seeing as you wont remember it even if i give you every pretty little detail..." the hooded konren said with a clap ... "well please just give me something to go on i'm a blank slight here!" panicked the non hooded konren "correction!" snapped the hooded konren with a laugh "were! a blank slight! you and are one in the same pretty boy!... and when WE! wake up i'll be the same as you clueless!" the hooded konren said taping his nose with a finger "but...? since you asked so nicely i'll give you a watered down version of our story while we wait for the roster to crow ..." the hooded konren said with a grin beginning to summarize what had happened to them the past few weeks even giving him details to the care rem was supplying as they were asleep... "so to sum it up again our phys-co! waifu put us under to love us unconditionally and... well with out back talk!" chuckled the hooded konren... "i dont even know what to say right now..." said the shocked non hooded konren "haha! than say nothing!" barked the hooded konren "doesn't really matter anyways... we dont have much longer in here" the hooded konren explained "just! do me a favor and don't mess up my reputation out there!" the hooded konren laughed "oh who i'm i kidding it's gonna be a disaster..." said the hood konren with a grin "don't worry to much i'll settle the score with vengeance when we get our memories back ... mm kay?" said the hoodie konren "just don't play too nice alright?" the hooded konren in the cage said beginning to fall back asleep...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:48 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

A Rose Colored Boy

GuenivereOrion

Sin shakes his head."Something was off,his eyes where black."He says,that attack didn't seem to use magic ether."His seals are stronger then mine so there is no way he could use an attack like that,ontop of that I didn't sense any thing from him."He adds looking around,then he drops to a knee and puts a hand to his head."What the hell did he hit me with,my bodies so weak."He says.Kel was walking towards the gym he stops at the door his grin still there."No not yet."He says turning and he heads for the boys dorm.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:56 pm
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero nods and waits for her off to the side only to see Kaname take Kendra by the hand he he leads her out onto the dance floor and Kaname had a smile on his face and Zero took this time to make sure the stage was good for there little speech they had before the real party started.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

What she found him? I thought he died? Sinbad knew about it? I thought that guy was nice. Why would he keep this from us? She started pacing in front of Jack throwing her hands up in frustration a few times. That guy has acted odd sense the letter day... As if he disapproved....When he helped us come up with the ideas. Next time I see that guy he will get a mouth full, or I might just smack him. She was so lost in her thoughts, she was getting more and more worked up. That's what I get skipping classes this morning. I need to find her to make sure she didn't try to kill anyone! She Stops pacing and blushes. I'm comfortable in this and I didn't think about getting dressed when I found my friend was missing. She starts to pull at the gown and robe to cover her butt.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:04 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Jack Frost

Jack chuckled at her attempt to finally start covering herself more as he took her hand,"Hey come on Lets go try to find her", smiling he motioned with his head for her to follow him as he let go of her hand,"I don't know I wouldn't worry about Sin just tried to forgive the guy Im sure his intention are pure..", he narrows his eyes as they approach the medic ward and finds Ahri and Sin not to far off,"Hey!", he calls to them both,"Ahri! Maeve has been looking for ya!",.

Leo finding himself in no more use went back to his dorm dressed quickly and made his way to the party upon arriving he noted that Eri was no where to be seen approaching Zero he asked,"Where's Eri?", he had on a grey blazer with a pale mint undershirt no tie and matching grey pants.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games