Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Bookworm's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Mood: A little nervous
Where: Bookworms | With: Nobody | $$: 995$ | Wearing: Outfit

••••••••••♥••••••••••

Waking early that Wednesday morning, Kisa's day already felt like it was going to go well as she excitedly hugged to her chest the plushie Atticus had gotten her the previous day. While she had intended to get that little lamb herself, it just felt all that more special being given it by who she hoped to consider her first friend in Soleil. Definitely first crush in Soleil. She had been so nervous Tuesday, going to that blind date and fearing that it would crash and burn horrifically. Luckily for both of them, their date had gone off smoothly, enough where the two had shared contact information and even made plans to hang out again.

Now, still being new to the city, Kisa wasn't familiar with the street's of Soleil. So, she hoped her new friend didn't mind if she sent a bright and early text. Was it too soon to ask to hang out again? He could always tell her no, and she would accept it and head out on her own. She didn't want to seem too desperate.

To Atticus: So, you can totally say no and I won't get mad. But.. Did you want to hang out today? I wanted to go check out some of the places in Soleil. Maybe Bookworms?

Knowing that there was a slim chance of him being awake at that time, Kisa tried not to wait around for an answer. Instead, she went to go get ready to head out. A shower helped wake her up further, and after getting dressed and making sure that she looked decent - Okay, maybe she made sure she picked out a cute outfit in the chance that Atticus agreed - the girl left her home and made her way in the direction of Cerise Shopping District.

Eyeing the different shops she passed, Kisa took note of some of the few that caught her attention. It was nice to see that there was a place to get coffee nearby, and that it was located near the arcade that her and Atticus had visited for their date. She found herself pausing in front of The Mushroom Kingdom, but urged herself away before she ended up getting distracted by spending the rest of her day playing video games again.

Entering Bookworms, the young woman shot a small smile towards the clerk before she made a beeline towards the graphic novel selection. Brown eyes scanning over the different books, she carefully plucked up one that had an interesting cover to it. Flipping open a page, she scooted herself close to the shelf so that she wouldn't get in the way. Now, she just had to wait in hopes that Atticus was willing to spend another day with her. Perhaps get to know each other better.

Klause Rammsteiner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:09 am
Lyndranna

User Image

User Image
| Location: Bookworms | Mood: Anxious | Company: Kerberous > Kisa | Outfit |

" I tried it once before and I think I might have messed up
I struggled with the veins and I guess I didn't bleed enough

Sleep often eluded the man who was more often then not racked with nightmares of a life once lived. But, this time it was much different. Perhaps it was that Kerberous allowed him to sleep soundly for one evening, or maybe it was the wonderful day previous that allowed Atticus to sleep. The blind date was quite possibly one of the better things that happened to the man since being given a second chance to live- he sure as hell couldn't complain about it either. Kisa was a wonderful person to say the least and brought a little bit of light to his otherwise gloomy life, even as friends. However, he wondered in time where they would end up.

Once waking up-surprisingly before noon- Atticus would blink away the fog before his eyes and stare up at his ceiling. Yesterday was over and now it was probably going to be another uneventful day. Shame really- But! He did have Kisa's number now, he could at least entertain himself with trying to get to know her more even if it was being painfully awkward through the phone. Sitting up and stretching out his arms and rubbing his eyes with his left hand, the demon reached for his phone. It appeared that he slept through his first and second alarm for the day, missed a call from an unknown number, and a few text messages- but, only one important one; Kisa.

A smile spread across his face as he opened the message. She wanted to hangout again? Meaning: Atticus hadn't actually scared her off?? His chest swelled with a sort of pride and happiness that he hadn't felt in years.

To Kisa: I would love to. I'll meet you there shortly.

Locking his phone, the man sprung to his feet and begun to get ready for the day. A quick shower, shave to remove any stubble, dressed in something decent for once, and a final check to ensure he didn't reek. Putting on his deodorant and a very minimal amount of cologne, the man felt rather... fancy for once. Giving himself one last look over in the mirror, he turned to grab his keys and helmet. Once out the door, he would lock up his home and head out to the garage. Admittedly the man had been procrastinating going to the book store in order to find inspiration for a upcoming piece he was to design for an old friend of his. This was perfect! Being a tattoo artist always had it's perks. Being able to put your own creations on yourself, being able to make other's smile with tributes and well done pieces, AND just being able to have a reason to spend a unhealthy amount of time drawing. Not to mention it was a much more fun way to pay the bills. Click the button to raise the door the the garage, the pale eyed man stepped in and uncovered a small vehicle. Atticus' first love, a bike he had spent far too much on. A beautiful sleek black with accents of steel dark blue- with a helmet to match.

After preparations were made and the man was on the road, Atticus lost himself on the road. "Someone's rather chipper this morning." The figure manifested itself behind Atticus' own seat, it' legs crossed over one another with arms crossed over the shadowy chest, "You had your one free day, rid of me to make your best first impression. Now that it's worked and she's actually interested in hanging out with you again, let's see how it goes when she finds out about you. Ya know, being the unstable ******** mess that you are. This shall be fun." Briefly glancing behind himself at the shadowy figure that would obviously be grinning his signature s**t eating grin, Atticus rolled his eyes before he stared forward once more, looking at each of the shops, looking for Bookworms. "I wonder how she'll react once she finds out just the kind of monster you are- what you did to deserve this fate. Hmm? Your crippling addiction to gambling?" Which was more than over. Atticus swore off being hardcore into the pass time. "I won't let you ******** up this happiness for me." The figure chuckled before disappearing into this air without a trace.

Once parked, Atticus would strap down his helmet to the back of his bike before pulling out his phone once more;

to Kisa: Hey! I'm at Bookworms, are you here?

After the message was sent, the man turned on his heels and started into the shop. A familiar and soothing smell wafted into the man's nostrils as he hummed happily. That new book smell always relaxed him. It reminded him of school, when there was a specific routine to his day. Sauntering across the shop and into the section that had various art books. All the way from how to draw to colouring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But maybe I'm alive because I didn't really wanna die
But nothing very special ever happens in my life

❝ I am a dog. But I am not a b***h on a leash. ❞
▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
| O.O.C: |

█████████ Atticus
█████████ Thoughts
█████████ Kerberous

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 am
align=center]User Image

User Image
Mood: Excited
Where: Bookworms | With: Atticus | $$: 995$ | Wearing: Outfit

••••••••••♥••••••••••

Having gotten herself lost in the graphic novel that she had picked up, Kisa was only pulled away from the item in hand when she heard the familiar ping of her phone receiving a text message. Perking up instantly at the quick thought of it being from Atticus, she tried not to get her hopes too high if he decided against hanging out with her for the day. Sliding her finger between the pages so that she didn't lose her place, she retrieved her phone with her free hand to check her notifications. She had apparently missed a text from earlier, her heart giving a heavy slam against her ribcage as she saw that he had agreed.

A bright smile lighting up her face, she checked over the most recent text to see that he had arrived. Quickly looking up from her phone, she looked over to the entrance to see if he had entered the building or not. Slipping her finger from the book so that she could quickly text him back, the young woman didn't seem to care at all now that she had lost her place. She could always get back to it later.

To Atticus: Yes! I'm here~

Rather then wait for a text response, Kisa slowly made her way from the aisle she had been in, to travel past the next few in search of Atticus. She was looking for the familiar sight of white hair. The isle containing drawing books didn't seem to be that far from the one she had been lingering in, and she felt giggly as she spotted the familiar, lanky figure of the man she was waiting for. With bouncing steps, her short legs moved quickly to bring her over to stand at the man's side.

"Hi hi!" Greeting him excitedly, Kisa fought the urge to reach out and hug him. She didn't want to frighten him if he was lost in Thought or anything. Was he even the hugging type? She knew he'd said something yesterday, but she figured maybe he had done it more for her own comfort.

Klause Rammsteiner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:24 am
Lyndranna

User Image

User Image
| Location: Bookworms | Mood: Anxious > Excited | Company: Kerberous > Kisa | Outfit |

Looking over pictures of various traditional Japanese arts of dragons, tigers, and even Samurai, Atticus shifted to lean back against one bookshelf parallel to the one he was in front of. Maybe he would do a combination piece. Something he would actually have to sit down and start designing one of these days. Feeling his phone then buzz against his leg, Atticus would fish his phone out of his pocket. Seeing the message from Kisa, he smile as he locked his phone and glanced around down the aisles to see if Kisa was nearby. Just as he turned to look down the other direction, the familiar face was walking towards him.

"Hey there." He smiled warmly at her before placing the book he had been previously looking over. How exciting this was. To be in good company with a cute girl- that actually wanted to be around him. His life was looking up for a change, even if he had a few secrets remaining hidden from the woman. Regardless, that was to be worried about at another time. Sliding his phone back into his front pocket, Atticus thought it over for a moment before stepping towards the woman while reaching his arms out to her. Pulling the girl in for a hug, the man had done little to notice their height different at first until he could place his chin on the top of her head. Smiling to himself and trying to hold back a giddy chuckle, Atticus would pull away from the hug, "Sorry-- I guess I should have asked you if you were alright with hugs first..." He rubbed the back of his head with a light chuckle trying to play off the awkward moment.

█████████ Atticus
█████████ Thoughts
█████████ Kerberous

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:32 am
User Image

User Image
Mood: Excited
Where: Bookworms | With: Atticus | $$: 995$ | Wearing: Outfit

••••••••••♥••••••••••

Just the simple action of a smile had the young woman's heart all a flutter as Kisa drew closer, her own smile growing as she stopped to stand before him. Satisfied enough with just being in the presence of the man, the girl was caught just a little off guard when he reached out with open arms and pulled her into his body. Relaxing quickly into his hold, the twenty-one year old took in a deep whiff of his cologne. Being embraced Atticus felt nice.

A little saddened when the hug ended, Kisa shook her head when he apologized for his action. "No, it's fine. You can hug me anytime." She quickly told him, her cheeks pink with a small blush as her gaze flickered away from him. Scanning over the different book titles of the nearby books, the woman was trying to think of something to say now that they were together.

Eyeing the book that he must have put down when she arrived, she pointed her finger to it, before looking back up to meet his gaze. "Do you draw?" She asked him curiously.

She had doodled a lot as a child, but her skill in art didn't go far. Doodles were one thing, but trying to actually craft it into a skill just wasn't in the star alignment for Kisa. Ah well, she had gaming going for her, so at least that counted for something.. right? And if that had never worked out for her, perhaps the help of her powers could get her into something involving plant life.

That made her wonder if perhaps her companion had a power as well, or if perhaps he was a different species altogether. Glancing to him from the corner of her eye, Kisa kept herself from just asking that question out loud. It would be rude to just ask him if he were human or not. It was his information to tell, and she wanted him to be comfortable enough to tell her, and not to just have her force it out of him.

Klause Rammsteiner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:45 am
Lyndranna

User Image

User Image
| Location: Bookworms | Mood: Anxious > Excited | Company: Kerberous > Kisa | Outfit |

It was quite the understatement that the man was screaming on the inside. You can hug me anytime... A pale shade of pink even tinged his own cheeks. He would definitely keep that in mind- while also keeping in mind not to take advantage of the permission and come off as overly clingy- which... he was most certainly not. It felt comforting to embrace someone for a change without questions immediately arising if everything was alright. Heracles -Atticus' 'creator'- would always bug the man with trivial questions that he didn't entirely knew the answer to. But, now that he was way out of the picture, he didn't have to worry about that as much anymore. "I will keep that in mind then." His soft smile returning to his lips with a light chuckle.

At the question if he drew, Atticus looked at her a bit puzzled at first before glancing to the book and nodding, understanding, "That I do-" Rolling up his sleeves to revile the black and white coloured tattoos that cascaded down his arms but never on to his fingers, Atticus held them out to her, "I'm also a tattoo artist. I draw my own designs with a few exceptions. Art is... one of my passions. Keeps me sane." A slight quip that held a bit of truth behind it, "I was looking for inspiration for a new design I have to do for a friend of mine." His expression turned to curiosity as he tilted his head slightly to the side, "Do you draw as well? Have anything you're passionate about? Actually-" He could recall from their blind date that she said she was a cosplayer, "You said you were into cosplaying- what's that like?" The man wasn't entirely familiar with the concept himself. He knew that conventions followed the hobby in most cases- much like they did for his from time to time, "Do you make your own costumes??"

█████████ Atticus
█████████ Thoughts
█████████ Kerberous

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:29 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:56 am
User Image

Where: Bookworms | With: Nobody | Mood: Trying to kill off boredom

Hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans, Talon gave the door to Bookworms a gentle shove with his shoulder as he wandered into the book shop. There was a small smile on his face, aimed towards the clerk behind the register before he moved further into the store. He really didn't have a goal to be here, he didn't have any books in mind to purchase that day, he just needed somewhere to go to kill some time. As easily as he could do that at home, Lyra was there, and he was not in the mood to be hounded by his younger sibling about being home and having nothing to do.

'Should have set her up on another blind date. Got her out of the house before.' Chuckling softly at his own thoughts, the man's blue eyes gazed over the different category of books before he was making his way over to their selection of graphic novels. Taking in the different images on the covers, he snatched one up at random. Humming curiously as he flipped it in his hand, he eyed the brief description on back, before opening it up onto a random page.

User ImageLeaning his hip against the shelf, the dark haired Griffin didn't really seem to care or mind that he was probably in the way of anyone else who may come browsing through that section. Eyeing the pictures and trying to grasp what was going on in the book, Talon tilted his head as he actually found himself taking interest in what was going on. Enough to convince him to recheck that he was reading the first one, before flipping back to the first page.

Becoming oblivious to those around him, the young man was losing himself into the book he was reading, flipping page after page as he read further into the story. It would probably take some effort to pull him away from it.  

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:49 am
-
OOC: It is not a big interaction, but I leave it open in case you want to roleplay with Robin after that small interaction smile

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Bookworm's ✯ With: Strangers ✯ Status: Looking for drawing books ✯ Profile: Robin AveronAddress: 1120 Etoile

User Image

Robin pushed open the door and stepped inside a bit, looking around at the interior before fully going inside, allowing the door to close behind him. The soft chime of the bell made his ears perk and he looked up above his head at the bell. Bells always were a weak spot for him. Resisting the urge to pull the bell down, Robin shook his head and forced himself to move forward, with considerable difficulty. Even his father had mentioned his obsession about bells was way to much, but the young man couldn't help it. His ears twitched a few times still but he managed to pull away and walked towards the shelves with the books with a wave to the clerk to be somewhat social at least. After that he focused his attention on signs with genres. He was here for some specific books after all.

The feline stopped for a moment when he noticed a young man leaning against the shelves reading. How peculiar. What of the people that needed that shelf than huh? Robin didn't need it but his ears moved back a bit and his tail swished in disapproval. It was selfish is what it was. The nekojin walked to the shelf and looked at the book in their hands before he looked at the guy themselves. "Oi, you do know you are blocking the shelf for other people don't you? Isn't it a better idea to sit down somewhere? Might be better on yourself as well." he noted as his blunt truthful self. That said he didn't linger for to long as he caught the section he had been after from the corner of his eyes. "Oh there they are!" he mumbled and got distracted with the books in this area.

The section he had been needing was the artbook area. It had been a while since Robin drew anything and he felt like it was time to get started again. He always did enjoy it on some quiet time and he had often been pretty good at it too. But he wanted to shift his usual art focus to a more realistic type approach, so now he was looking for books that could help him. He could draw ok, in a simplistic style, but what he wanted to learn was to draw nature true landscapes, portraits and animals. The feline picked up a few books and looked at the covers, promptly placing back books that didn't address what he was looking for. When a cover looked promising, robin would sweep through the pages carefully to see if they had what he needed and if they did he placed them on the table next to him to pay for them once he was done.

Lyndranna

-

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

The air was warmer today. And though the sun was welcome, Dyl was hardly aware of anything. He just needed someway to distract himself from the events that unfolded a few days ago. So he went on a walk and arrived here, at the book store.
              Dyl didn't so much mind reading, but he used to do all the time when he first arrived on land. So now if he was going to read, it wasn't so much to learn or to understand human traits, but strictly for the sole purpose of entertainment. And after everything that happened, he needed some kind of distraction to make him laugh, weep, gasp- anything... anything to help him forget about Peers.

And yet, somehow, each book that caught his eye seemed to be nothing but romance novels. Each time he picked up a book, he'd turn it over to find the same sort of premise: "Terry is in love with Mitch...", " Susan can't stop thinking about her love for Andre...", or " Judas wants nothing more than to see Caroline..." and soon Dyl started seeing his own name among the words of the other four or so love stories he subconsciously picked up and immediately put back down.
              And then finally his eyes set upon a book with a picture of what appeared to be how the sun looks when you look up from underneath a thick canopy of leaves. The title read "Pray for Us, Icarus" and it said an author and there was premise that was finally different than those he was picking up. " A friend lost in the tangled web of time and the other wishing for a chance to get his friend back..." though reading the first sentence stung a little, this story piqued his interest and stuck with him. Deep down, however, Dyl knew that this was also going to be some kind of a love story too.

Thinking he was about done here, he couldn't help but hear a familiar voice near by. A few others were in the store too, but a voice muttered to itself in the art book section and Dyl couldn't help but be drawn to it.

It was his friend Robin, a wonderful sight to see. He smiled shyly and sighed, quietly approaching the feline boy. He leaned gently against a shelf pondered for only a second as to why Robin would be in this section of the store, but only drawing to the conclusion that .. well he probably wanted to draw... or something. "Robin?" he muttered quietly, smiling.

However, instead of Dyl's usual welcoming and sunshiney demeanor, anyone who knew the man would be able to tell that he seemed exhausted and distracted. He seemed pale and slower. His eyes lacked luster and seemed shrouded, and though he still gave a heartwarming smile to his friend, the smile was melancholy and tired.

"Hi. It's good to see you~"
              he spoke shyly.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: Robin |ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ |Our.Own.Cruises: |❁

Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:41 am
User Image

Where: Bookworms | With: Others | Mood: Trying to kill off boredom

Chuckling softly to himself, Talon flipped another page, not even noticing that someone had taken notice of him and where he had decided to lean and read the book in hand. Blue eyes focused on the page he had turned to, he was oblivious to the male that had walked over to him. Not even the words seemed to penetrate past the concentration held on the item in his hands.

"Oi, you do know you are blocking the shelf for other people don't you? Isn't it a better idea to sit down somewhere? Might be better on yourself as well."

As if the words had finally pierced past what he had been doing, blue eyes lifted just as the feline walked away from the shelf the Griffin was leaning against. Eyes following him as he walked over to another shelf, Talon watched him pick up different books, setting aside the ones he seemed to have been looking for, and putting back the ones he didn't need.

User Image

Glancing back down to the book in his hand, Talon shrugged his shoulders as he tucked it under his arm. He figured he would buy it, since it was holding his attention before the other male had arrived. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he was about to walk over to the cat-eared figure, when another person was approaching him. He seemed to know the other, from the way he had walked up to him. Should Talon go over now?

Wouldn't hurt to get to introduce himself to these two, besides, he could use company while he was keeping away from home. Hell, maybe one of them could help him with his sister problem. Continuing over to the two, he peered over the shoulder of the one who had spoken to him, eyeing the covers of the books he had been picking up. "Hm.. You draw?" He questioned out of curiosity.

Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:36 pm
-
OOC: Hope this works, Replying on a headache @_@

Where: Bookworm's ✯ With: Dyl, a new face ✯ Status: Shopping for art supplies ✯ Profile: Robin AveronAddress: 1120 Etoile

User Image

Robin didn't need the particular shelf so he had left after saying that. He meant it though, standing like that couldn't be good for the guy's back in the long run. When he arrived at the shelf he had been looking for, his attention went towards the books instead, not even aware if his comment had been picked up or not. This was what he had been looking for. Robin could draw just fine, but he wanted to step up the quality. While he was focused on the shelf, his attention was not on the entrance of the shop, so he was oblivious to his friend walking in while he looked at a book that seemed to detail on portraits. It was an interesting idea to try it out. At least he knew the basics, so he left the beginner books on the shelf.

When Dyl spoke suddenly however, the feline's ears perked suddenly and he turned around to look straight at his friend and a smile played over his lips. "Hello my friend! It has been a while. How are you doing?" he asked, though he was startled a bit when he suddenly heard a voice from now behind him and he turned to look at the one he had earlier commented to about standing at the shelf. It didn't take long before the question got through to the surprise though and he chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. His friend catching him for a hobby was one thing, but a stranger? Not that it was a disaster. "Well...used to and I still draw at times. But I was looking to upgrade my drawing skills. I have been stuck on the same simplistic style for far to long." he admitted before he cleared his throat.

"Anyway, hello. My name is Robin. I meant no offense when I spoke to you earlier." he wanted to make that clear so there won't be bad feelings between them, hopefully. "This is my friend Dyl." he said gesturing to his friend before he stepped aside a bit and next to Dyl so he could look at the newcomer without craning his neck. "That book you are holding must have been captivating for you." the feline commented and sent a smile to Dyl. They had always struck him as kind of shy, perhaps this would help them too. His ears went back to a more relaxed pose and he looked at them both, hoping they could all three just talk without it getting uncomfortable for his friend.

-

-

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:33 am
User ImageUser Image

It was good to see an familiar face, and Robin was kind enough to introduce the blonde to the stranger. An urge made Dyl want to recoil at first in talking with others today, but partially observing the playful
              banter, Dyl couldn’t help but feel. More at ease.

“ Pleased to meet you” said Dyl quietly to the other man. But at the mention of the book in his hands, Dyl seemed confused until he looked down to the actual, physical book in his hands. He laughed to himself and scoffed at the idea of it captivating but him. “Oh, heh- uh ... no pay no attention to this, I just came by to pick up some reading material.” He giggled out loud , trying to hide that it was very possibly a silly, angst- filled love story.

“Don’t mind me, I’m just browsing” he smiled.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: Robin & New Friend |ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ |Our.Own.Cruises: oh gosh I’ve so lost track of time I apologize profusely, friends!! D: |❁

Rhun Tolihzeh

“Lyndranna”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:45 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick carried Hiro over to the bookstore that Benjamin is employed at. This was his first visiting this store, but he wasn't here as follow up to a blind date from a few days ago. Neither will he inquire about the young man's whereabouts from the employees. "If I was meant to encounter him then I will encounter and if not then it won't happen. Being friendzoned by someone I hardly knew does leave a bad taste about that blind date. At least that didn't happen with the latest one" he thought as he headed over to the kid section with Hiro. He was actually here to get books to read to Hiro. Something the little kitten might by interested in for reading time. With there not being too many and enough walking space it was good environment for them both. Once he settled on three picture books and a book on weeds for himself he brought them at the cash register then headed for the park next. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Bookworm's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:wandering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games