Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:22 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel nodded, giggling, though the therapist checked on his watch. "I appreciate that you two come to see me, but after this session, I have a seminar to attend and I am the guest speaker. I can wish you both good luck on your progress." And she waved him goodbye as the old man left the room, picking up his duffel bag and coat before exiting. "Well, time for lunch then. It had been a while since we ate together." Indeed, she was getting hungry after the talk and at least it was finally over. The caregiver was the one helping her adjust her garments after she stood up because it went a bit askew, showing off a bit of her bare shoulder.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better, and relieved
Company: NPC caregiver, Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:43 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Mood -
OOC -

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander nods standing up stretching out his arms while hearing Solaris "true and true my dove, shall we eat together today before our visitors come?" He asked while gently holding Solaris's hand up before kissing her knuckles lightly then smiles sweetly down at Solaris "I love you Solaris until I draw my last breath and after"

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris had gotten used to the affectionate gestures, so after the loving words, she gave him a gentle pinch on the side as the response. "Stop it, you..." But the nurse just came by with the meal and medications and Solaris, and the caregiver asked where they could eat. "Maybe at the lobby or at the gardens, if that will be okay." The caregiver would be the one holding the tray for the patient to help her around a bit. And besides, some fresh air would help her relax a little after the stress this past few weeks.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:48 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander flinched slightly in light pain at the pinch near his bullet wound before laughing lightly "why should I Solaris?" He said mischievously while holding the door open for Solaris and the caregiver "ladies first" he spoke

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

--Enter--
Isaac stands on top the hospital roof with his hunters breathing slowly in the crisp air "Scatter around the area and trap that first rogue but don't kill that is mine understand?" He looks to the side at his hunters as they nod before vanishing as did Isaac

--exit--

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Giving up, she chose not to bother arguing even further and walked through the door together with the caregiver. At least the lobby wasn't crowded compared to yesterday, so she was free to use one of the benches with the staff member as part of the company. She took careful steps as she ate her meal, the caregiver giving her the bowl first so that she could hold it while consuming the rice meal with the spoon as the tool. Though there was no dessert, she wouldn't mind that; she would have all the sweets she wanted during the party soon. And she kept her legs closed to avoid people from peeking into her underwear, especially Xander.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC - haha nice last sentence 😝

User Image

Xander sits down slowly with a bowl of strawberry salad along with a bottle of cold water looking outside noticing a few quick movements in the garden while he slowly ate his salad keeping a eye out for movements

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

After Solaris was done with the medications and meal, the caregiver was the one taking care of the tray as the girl departed back to her room, though she had to wait till the staff member was back before she would actually leave. Now, her mind was drifted back to what may happen in the future. Not to mention that the couple had missed out on a lot of things ever since the incident occurred. The sexy times may be included, but she didn't want to partake into that just yet after just being discharged from the hospital. That way, she would be more relaxed the second time the two would make love to each other, without any feeling of regret and sorrow. She sat down on the bed, having to loosen up her posture before lying down.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Mood -
OOC - okay time for one of Xander's secrets hehe

User Image

Xander walks outside after he finished his meal as he breathed slowly calming down dodging a hunters poison dagger quickly while speaking "hello my old master have you come to finish your former pupil off" he spoke softly looking aside at a old hunter with his true pupils the man's eyes narrowed at Xander "Xander Ice you've grown into a fine young man but sadly we're not here for just you but your disgusting angel you made your bride" Xander's eyes glowed dark blue in anger as he ran at the man punching him quickly in the jaw knocking the old hunter down onto the ground then shot Ice spikes at the other four hunters that he made from ice cubes into the nearby trees pinning them there while bending down grabbing the old hunter by his pendant tightly as Xander's voice became to sound demonic "Never talk about my love like that you disrespected hunter so of that idiotic war that you thought breaking me would help you win it, you lost now you are nothing but a waste of flesh, a lowlife rogue hunter with no one but fools" he growled harshly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

--Enter--
Isaac skids to a halt on the hospitals roof as he bent down letting hikaru off his back as he changed back into his human form kneeling on the edge with his eyes widen in fear and shock "Brother?" Isaac spoke shaking slightly seeing Xander lightly covered in rogue hunters blood but his hair was now lose from his ponytail as he and the old rogue hunter fought "God Xander don't lose your will fight him and don't let him break you as that monster did our baby brother Anthony" he spoke out loud before looking at his hunters "go and kill those followers I don't care how they killed innocent angels and people go!" He yelled out in his hunters voice as the hunters jump off the roof fighting the rogues

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:36 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

Hikaru wished that Solaris wouldn't need to see this as she hopped out of the leopard's back, dismayed at the sight of Xander dealing with the leader. "You want me to kill his guy then? I'm on it." Her aura was now intense as she summoned her scythe, the weapon materializing through wisps of black smoke. And before the two would do anything else, her Crescent Slash was quick, targeting the abdomen area before tides of blood would stain the place, including her face. She licked her lips, tasting the coppery tang as the old man was reduced to ash. "I hope this means that the ordeal is over... for now. Solaris will be upset again at the sight of Xander being a mess."

Mood: pissed off as hell
Company: Isaac, Xander
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac runs over to Xander catching him as he fell "Xander?!" Isaac looks over at hikaru nodding "go see Solaris I must tend to a not only my brother but a secret as well" he spoke picking up Xander in his arms as he walked towards Xander's room walking in and locking it up tight "Why did you fight him you foolish brother...you completed your hunter training at thirteen but refused to use on hunters after the war ended until today just what did that monster say to you to make your perfect hunter slayer abilities to awaken from their slumber Deaths Ice?" He questioned while placing Xander onto his bed cleaning off the blood easily with his ice while he then heard Xander's laugh "Isaac you never called me that in a long time and my answer is he wanted to kill Solaris as he did Anthony I snapped remembering how our ten year old brother died and thank hikaru for me please I feel so tired....." Xander spoke lightly before his eyes closed lulling him into a deep slumber

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

With the mess being taken care of, the shinigami would relax a little, more so when the soul was sent to hell for intending to kill Solaris. But still, she doubted the decision to keep the incident a secret; the violinist would definitely know that Xander was in danger one way or another. This time, she wouldn't resist giving in to make sure Solaris would be okay. With that, she had to present herself to the receptionist before heading to her room. The caregiver was the one answering the door when the brunette knocked on it, and Hikaru sighed upon knowing that the patient was asleep peacefully on the bed. She picked up her phone from the pocket, having to call Corbin. "I guess we have to keep her company until visiting hours are over. I suggest you come here." She hung up the call, sighing as she settled the phone on the nightstand. She and Corbin would be there to check on her anyway, and two is better than one in the aspect on keeping someone safe than harm.

Mood: a bit relieved
Company: Isaac, Xander > NPC caregiver
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac covers Xander up in two blankets then walks out of the room to let him sleep in peace as he looked over at Solaris's room seeing hikaru he looks lightly knocked on the door frame sighing "I figure you must have questions of why Xander fainted like that along with the hunters after him and Solaris thankfully they were the last of the rogue hunters" he spoke quietly towards hikaru

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:08 am
User Image

When Isaac showed up, Hikaru pouted, though she nodded in agreement. "And how long I can keep her safe without them having to show up when I'm not around. There may be more than just the hunters wanting us to rot in hell." She then sighed wistfully, though she noticed that Solaris hadn't consumed her dessert bento just yet, the ones containing sweet treats just for her. She could only hope that she would consume them later after her dinner.

Mood: wistful
Company: Isaac
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games